𝔧𝔬𝔢𝔠𝔒 π”₯𝔦𝔀π”₯ . . ) ) highschool roleplay

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝔧𝔬𝔢𝔠𝔒 π”₯𝔦𝔀π”₯ . . ) ) highschool roleplay

Postby celerie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:29 am

Raina Taylors ❄ 19 ❄ outfit ❄ crush : Jackson

Arriving at the school, obviously late, Raina walked slowly to the door. already, she dreaded the day.
eight hours of her life for 9 months will be wasted.
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vitalia_Belle » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:37 am

Elizabeth Moore ~ 19

Elizabeth turned her head as she heard the arrival of other students and got up from her hiding spot, going to her locker and swapping out her things for class. She kept her head low, but never took her focus off of her surroundings, as she finished and made her way through the people. Quietly wishing she could just be in front of a canvas already.
Vitalia_Belle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Law, post one ]

Postby lilac sky » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:48 am

Lawrence (Law) | male | gay | tags; open

Lawrence sighed as he sorted through the books in his locker, taking the ones that he would ned out. As much as he didn't want to be here, he knew it was important. He just.. sort of disliked school. He found it boring, and slightly depressing. He would've much rather been at home reading, or taking a walk, or just spending time with his three cats (who were basically his children). But, he did realize that school was important, so he tried not to think about how he felt about it too much, and just focus on keeping his grades up.
    Law finished getting the books he would need and huffed, putting his book bag over one shoulder and started to make his through the people, trying not to bump into anyone or make eye contact.
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:57 am

Ezra Price | 17 | Bi | Tagged: Open.

Having now sorted out his books for the day, Ezra closed his bag, and put it in the compartment under his seat, to store it there. Then, he rolled his chair backwards slightly so that he could close his locker without the door catching on his legs or the wheelchair. After making sure that it was locked again, Ezra turned, and he started going down the corridor. He wanted to get to his first class of the day, which was history, before there were too many people in the corridors. He didn't want to be in the middle of a crowd of students, and he'd just feel as though he was in the way. He hummed under his breath, glancing around.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:09 am

((I edited my reserve and I submitted my forum. Let me know if I need to change anything.))
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vitalia_Belle » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:19 am

Elizabeth Moore ~ 19

Lizzy quietly walked into history and took a seat in the back, setting her notebook on the desk and leaning back, doodling and waiting.
Vitalia_Belle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:23 am

Raina Taylors ❄ 19 ❄ outfit ❄ crush : Jackson

Raina sighed in relief when she found out she wasn't late. she walked to her biology class with a bounce in her step.
she laughed quietly to herself, remembering the way the kittens flipped around at her job in the pet store.
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:34 am

Jackson Ellis ~ 18 ~ Bi ~ Crush:Raina

"faking a smile is so much than explaining why you are sad...

Jackson walked out of the art room and ran to biology class. He got in right as the bell rang and he blew hair out of his face. What was he doing? He didn't know. He sat in the seat he had been assigned, which was right next to a girl named Raina who Jackson had a huge crush on.
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:48 am

Lawrence (Law) | 16 | male | gay | tags; open

Law walked into history class slightly early and took a seat near the back, setting his bag down beside him. He sighed quietly, leaning back and running a hand through his curly hair. He had hardly slept the night before. He had nights where he was really tired, and nights where he couldn't sleep no matter what. He would just try and hopefully get some sleep once he got home.
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ella Reed

Postby jungwonie » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:06 am

[moved to discussion]
Last edited by jungwonie on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me