Tᴏʀɴ ʙʏ Fᴀᴍᴇ (Full)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Tᴏʀɴ ʙʏ Fᴀᴍᴇ (Full)

Postby Zoella❤ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:59 pm

Brinley Vellinga/ 22/ photographer

Brinley was quite pleased about herself, and so she grabbed her phone and texted both Cass and Tobias the same thing" no kissing either. or fangirling. or whatever is flirty." She smirked, and a small laugh not to loud escaped through her mouth. She sent it, and turned to the group. She sipped one more time. IT WAS PINA COLADA!" I figured it out! yess.." she said." did i say that out loud?" she smiled. " please say no."
xImage
┌───────┐

You are...
beautiful
amazing
perfect
just.be.you!

└───────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Hi guys! I'm Zoella!
I would love to dance with you, Dustin <3
Mileven is real
Love ya, Gaten. Your amazing.
I have met Gaten IRL, and he is amazing.
COME TALK TO ME! I am open to anything!
If you have feelings problems,
just come find me.
Ill help you <3

└─────────────────────┘
┌───────┐

└───────┘
xImage
Zoella❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:09 pm

Tobias King - Form - Male - 22 - Homosexual - Crush: Uncertain - Tags: Casimir

"Oh you know.. just wondering." Tobias said with a wave of his hand. He heard his phone go off and looked to see what it said. He read the text and laughed. "Well, there goes my plans." He joked, still laughing at the text. He shut his phone off and winked at Casimir.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:21 pm

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Bisexual
The YouTuber
Tagged: Toby.
"I see." Casimir glanced away, wondering whether or not he should be disappointed, and felt somewhat conflicted. After all, it was a completely normal thing to be curious about, right? Especially as he never really spoke about it - and even deliberately didn't answer any questions that asked him about relationships or if he was single or anything of the sort in any of his videos, because he knew what the reaction would be from his fanbase. "What about you?" he then asked, returning the question, and he glanced down at his phone when the text from Brinley came through. He blushed lightly, wondering why she sent that, and messaged back 'Yes mum'. Cass looked back up at Toby. "Plans? Why didn't you tell me? You can't reschedule now," he said, without making it clear whether or not he was being serious.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: maya westbrook - post six

Postby hysteria. » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:08 pm

x
x
x

M A Y A
tags; quinton, brinley, charlie

Maya smirked up at Charlie as the girl approached, tray of milkshakes in hand. "You damn well should know it, it broke records," she said with a grin. Carefully placing her guitar back into its case, she settled again back on her elbows, legs stretched out in front of her. Turning to look at Quinton, she winked, "Written and performed by yours truly," she replied, enjoying the praise. It wasn't that she needed validation, but it was nice to be recognised for once. The songs that she did take credit for were renowned in the music world, but nowhere near as popular as the ones that had a famous glitzy popstar attached to them. Plus, fame in the music world didn't exactly pay the bills; living in LA was not as glamorous as many people were led to believe. Maya had done well for herself, and still her apartment was small, although gorgeously furnished. Accepting a milkshake from Charlie, she took a long sip. It had been a long time since she'd indulged herself in something sugary, the girl figured now was as good a time as any.

In response to Quinton's comment, Maya rolled her eyes. "She just can't make up her mind about anything...well, except for one thing," she teased, looking knowingly at Charlie. Brinley's obsession with their friend was not even close to being a secret. As suddenly as she'd left, Brinley appeared at the beach entrance once more, striding over to sit next to them. "I'm sure Cass is fine, he's got pretty thick skin," Maya replied contemptuously. Turning from Brinley, the girl looked to the other two. "Enough about me, what have you two been up to?"
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:07 am

"Hmm... Much like you, I've only had one relationship since high school." Tobias answered, glancing at Casimir before turning his attention back towards the suddenly, very interesting ceiling. Toby looked at Casimir not knowing where he was going with this, so he just smiled and went along with it. "Yeah, I guess you're right. You can't cancel important plans." Tobias sighed, once again winking at Casimir.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:44 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Bisexual
The YouTuber
"I'm going to guess that didn't turn out well either, then," Casimir replied, and then he started looking down towards the bed, as if the bedsheets had suddenly become very interesting as well. He wasn't quite sure himself what he was going to do next - he didn't even know if Toby had received the same text as he did, though somehow, in the back of his mind, he was pretty sure that he did. Cass looked back up towards Toby. "I was planning on writing a schedule and plan out everything we could all do, you know," he said. His own habit of being organised and making plans and schedules that he always stuck to had certainly not gone away. "No, you can't." Casimir agreed, and he started to look around from where he sat for a notebook and a pen. "You'll have to tell me what your plans were, to make sure they're written down."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:59 am

Tobias turned his full attention to Casimir at that. "No, It was fine for a while, until I got busy with book tours and everything and he was busy with a pet store that he owned, we had no time so we just decided to end it. No hard feelings." Tobias explained, not wanting anyone to think that him and his ex. Toby smiled at the mention of 'the plans' again. "No, I can't. If I told you I'd have to kill you." Tobias said, trying to sound serious but not doing a very good job.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:50 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Bisexual
The YouTuber
Nodding slightly in understanding, Casimir appeared somewhat envious. "Oh. Well, better than mine, then," he said. He wondered if Toby and his ex would get back together, since they'd obviously left it on a good note, and nothing suggested that they didn't still have feelings for one another. Whatever. Cass tried to convince himself that he didn't care about that. He soon found a notebook planner, and a pen - both had been in his suitcase, which was on the floor, so he'd had to lean over to reach it. Casimir laughed slightly. "Really? Then I'd better leave it down as a surprise. Or a top-secret mission from the CIA,"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:13 am

Quinton Tremblay Actor
      ───────────────────────────────────
      20 Male Crush: None Tagged: Maya & Charlie

It took him a moment to take in her words, but when he did, he wrinkled his nose slightly. "Right, I know what you're getting at with that," he replied with a shake of his head. Even if he was the oblivious type, he wasn't that oblivious. It was too obvious to see that even he couldn't be blind to it. He was sure that nearly everyone knew that he was well aware of the matter. Watching Brinley return, he quirked a brow at her words before giving a lit shrug of his shoulders. Instead, he decided to focus on having an actual conversation. As Maya asked what him and Charlie had been up to, a smile curled at the ends of his lips and he lifted his head up from his arms.

"Filming and voice acting has taken up a lot of my life the last few years. I've starred in a few popular films. Maybe you've seen them. But I've also had the joy of doing some voice acting, one for a cartoon character and another for a video game character," he replied. His work was something he was extremely proud of. Since he had left high school he had been in two major movies while playing minor roles in a couple others. Before coming on this vacation he had actually been recording voices for the cartoon character that he was asked to do. It was something he had managed to pick up while waiting for his next film appearance which still was a couple months away. At least with his voice acting he could stay at his apartment in LA and take care of his dogs instead of being away from them like he would while filming an actual movie.
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JrB » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:46 am

D'Andre|20|The pro athlete

It felt like about maybe 5 minutes or so before D'Andre finally checked his phone. He wasn't wrong, with all his notifs coming up from all four media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat), most likely coming from people he knew, although he knew he'd be gaining a lot of new fans as well, mainly from around New York. The alerts started slowing down and he went through his Facebook first. It was mainly timeline posts and friend requests on there, since he hadn't signed back into Messenger. He only went through and liked his posts, then went in and accepted the best-looking females who added him.

Joseph|24|The singer

Joseph played his guitar for a few minutes as a warmup and decided he had it where he wanted it to be. He kind of had an idea of what he wanted his acoustic versions to sound like, but he knew he'd have to listen to his songs again to get a better idea. With this in mind, he grabbed his briefcase, pulled his laptop out of its own case, opened it up, and once it booted up, logged in. He then pulled up his music and started to listen to it a few times, just to get a feel for how it'd sound acoustically.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me