~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What's one thing you'd like to see in this role play?

A dance
35%
A different club/sport/music
12%
Daily announcements
No votes
All of the above
54%

Total votes : 26

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *~

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:29 pm

Ezra Price
17|Male|Junior
Tagged: Miss Wells.
He smiled brightly when the door open, and Ezra said, "Thank you, Miss Wells," then he went inside. He went to one of the front row desks - not that he had much of a choice anyway, as it was the only desk that had no chair with it, and had enough space between that desk and the desk behind him to accommodate his wheelchair. At least, he thought, he wouldn't be in anyone's way. He set his brakes on, once he was positioned comfortably, then he leaned over slightly, getting his bag out from under his seat and taking out a spiral-bound notebook, and a couple of pens (just in case the one he was writing with broke or something). Then, Ezra looked towards the door, waiting and watching for other students to file in, wondering who he would be sharing this class with.

Ezekiel Novak
18|Male|Senior
Tagged: Egypt, Ronan
He only noddrd slightly in response to Ronan, quite glad that he hadn't been expected to give a handshake. The thought genuinely made him shudder. Even accidentally brushing hands with a customer when he took payments or gave them their orders at the coffee shop he worked at on weekends made him want to flinch away. "We're skipping? Why?" Ezekiel asked, only realising, too late, that it had not been a serious statement - which he made clear with a quiet "Oh." He then shrugged slightly, but did answer the question. "I was reading about Victorian Britain. Apparently, there used to be a huge fad called 'Fern Hunting', whereby people would literally go on expeditions to collect ferns from continential Asia and Europe. It caused many of the plants species to either go threatened or extinct, though, as so many of them were removed from their natural environment," he spoke with a slight tone of excitment in his voice, and he stepped towards the classroom door to push it open, so that they could go inside.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *

Postby dayman » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:21 am

All accepted.))

| Principal Melrose | 35 | Location: Office | Tags: Open |
Principal Melrose headed back to her office and walked past some students in the halls. She saw Egypt and Ezekiel talking. "Come on kids. Get to class!" She clapped her hands together and kept walking past.

| Beth Michaels | 17 | Location: School Hallway | Tags: Open |
Beth filed into the class and sat at the back row. She knew that if she sat there, the teacher wouldn't see her chewing bubblegum during his lesson. There was an empty desk in front of her so she put her legs out and used the chair as a footrest.

| Chris Michaels | 18 | Location: Hallway | Tags: Bre |
He walked into class and sat next to Bre. "Nah it's fine. I never really knew him. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable." He shrugged and gave Bre a soft smile. "Hows the lollipop?" Chris asked, trying to change the subject.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:28 am

Breanna O'Neil
    Junior
    Mood - Lost in thought/Lovestruck/Worried
    Tags; Chris Michaels
    Breanna nodded, messing with the pink lollipop in her mouth. The taste was a bit off but it was still fine. She glanced at her hands as they fidgeted with a pencil. She'd never had much attention from anyone in general, so she rather enjoyed Chris's company. When Breanna usually went home, all eyes were on her sister, who was a top class 8th-grader. Breanna wasn't so excited for her sister to start high school, thinking her own reputation would be ruined if her sister wiggled her way into the wrong crowd. Lost in thought, Breanna was drawing little hearts on the corners of her homework assignments. Bre continued to think for another moment about her sister before being snapped back into reality. She stared at the numerous hearts on the edges of her paper, heat rising to her decently tan face. Her brown eyes looked over at Chris, examining his face for any sigt of emotion.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Twig Yvonne - Male - 17 - Junior - Crush: Ezra Price - Tags: Open

Twig walked into class cautiously, careful not to trip over any chairs or desks. He looked around for a few minutes before finally deciding on a desk in the back. He sat down quietly, took out an old sketch book of his and a pencil, and began drawing the classroom slowly, trying to take in most of the details.
Last edited by Pit~bull~Lover on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *

Postby dayman » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:18 pm

Peridon't wrote:All accepted.))

| Principal Melrose | 35 | Location: Office | Tags: Open |
Principal Melrose headed back to her office and walked past some students in the halls. She saw Egypt and Ezekiel talking. "Come on kids. Get to class!" She clapped her hands together and kept walking past.

| Beth Michaels | 17 | Location: School Hallway | Tags: Open |
Beth filed into the class and sat at the back row. She knew that if she sat there, the teacher wouldn't see her chewing bubblegum during his lesson. There was an empty desk in front of her so she put her legs out and used the chair as a footrest.

| Chris Michaels | 18 | Location: Hallway | Tags: Bre |
"Hm? Are you ok? You seem a bit... hot?" He raised an eyebrow at Bre and stared at her red face. "You kind of just shut down for a minute there. You good?" Chris smirked and leaned slightly onto his desk, trying to see if anything was wrong with her.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:32 pm

Art by me, design by Melonmii
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username::
Smol birb

Name::
Toki Adachi

Male

16 years old

Grade::
Eleventh

Sexuality::
Hetero/Demisexual

Crush::
open

Relationships::
Open as well

Family::
He has his mother, Hinata Adachi, His father Itsuki Adachi and his older brother who has since moved out Touma Adachi

Toki is a very sweet person he loves the color pink, sweet candies, and small animals. Even though he says that his hair color was red but faded, it is obviously bright pink.

Dislikes::
Toki hates sports and any kind of physical activities.

Personality::
Toki wants more than anything for people to think of him as cool, but, in order to do this, he acts like a complete delinquent and hangs around some very bad influences. He hates the person he has become in order to fit in the way he wants to. He feels so bad that he spends his free time acting as a whole other person, volunteering and trying to make up how he acts towards people. He pretends to love sports and gets into as many sporting events as he can, even though he hates them and is not athletic at all. In fact, he really does like learning, just not school. Many people look at him and wonder why he hasn't failed any of his classes as he never seems like he is paying attention in class or even studying. He is honestly just a pathetic dork who loves the color pink and would never hurt a fly.

History::
He was born in Japan but his family moved to America when he was ten years old. Now he expects everyone to look at him as that one weird kid from Japan. He does anything he can to kill that reputation, even though it practically doesn't exist, seeing as he has lived in America for six years and no longer has an accent.

Clubs/Sports/Music::
Track, and he pretends he was forced into book club (he was certainly not)

Talents::
He is very creative and has a good way with words. He is also quite good at acting, seeing as he so easily pretends to be someone else.

Other::
I was hoping he could be in a Baseball club, as that is what I had decided for his character a while ago. But if you think there are too many clubs, I am fine with that. If so, then I will change his sport to Baseball
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Evil Queen » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:02 pm

E G Y P T
18|Senior|Homosexual|Tags: Ezekiel

Egypt just stared at Ezekiel in amusement with a playful smile on her lips. "Don't take this the wrong way. You're my friend. I love you like a brother and I mean this in a good way but..." Egypt started in a serious yet still playful tone. "You are so weird." A small laugh escaped from the girl's lips as she emphasized the last two words. Egypt followed after Ezekiel into the classroom as she continued talking. "So, tell me more about your fern stuff." Egypt said in a curious tone as she walked to the back of the class where her books were placed. Hopping over her desk, she landed with both feet on her chair. Quickly hopping down, the girl placed her feet under the table with legs spread slightly apart. Egypt now looked up at the other with expectant eyes.
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Quartz » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:06 pm

H.G Wells/ English Teacher/ 30/ Classroom/ Students

When she noticed that everyone was in the room, she clapped her hands to get their attention, them spoke with a sweet voice and smile. "Hello class! Welcome to English class! For those who don't already know, my name is Helena Wells, but I do have a preference to be called Ms. H.G or Ms. Wells. The first thing we need to do is turn in the summer projects that I handed out on the last day of school. It was an essay about a book of your choice. Those who weren't previously in this class, you will be exempt from the project." She said, looking over the class. "Now, raise your hand if you finished the project." She stated, folding her hands together.

Mason Crow/ Junior/ 17/ Hallway/ Open

Mason had arrived in class and sat close to the front at a corner desk. He ran a hand through his dark brown hair and watched the teacher speak, when she asked about the project he opened a folder and pulled it out neatly. It was two pages and held together by a silver paperclip, he did a one over to make sure nothing was wrong with it. He noticed that his name was a bit messy so he pulled out a pencil and erased it, writing it once again in a slower fashion. He looked behind him and seen his sister a few rows back holding a folded sheet of paper, it was no doubt that it was her project. "At least she did it..." He told himself, them raised his hand to signal that he had his papers.

Mercy Crow/ Junior/ 17/ Hallway/ Open

Mercy walked into the room, watching her brother sit near the front (as per usual), she decided to sit closer to the back. She watched as the teacher explained what needed to be done, Mercy hummed to herself and pulled her backpack on to her lap, she opened it and pulled out a folded up sheet of paper that had paragraphs on the front and back. Since she was a cheerleader the brunette needed to keep decent grades, if it wasn't for that then she probably wouldn't so much. She held her hand up a few seconds after her brother did.
Queen Quartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Ezra Price
17|Male|Junior
Tagged: Miss Wells, Twig,
Mercy, Mason.
Ezra watched as the door opened, recognising a few of the students that walked in: Twig, Mercy, and Mason. He was, in truth, a little intimidated by the two siblings, so he averted his gaze towards his desk moments after they had walked in, only looking up again when he heard Ms. Wells addressing the class. At the mention of the summer project, he leaned over again slightly to get the essay - written on two pages - out of his bag, set it on the desk, then he also raised his hand. He had almost forgotten about the project, as he'd had it finished within the first two weeks of the summer break, to get it out of the way. He had wondered if he'd written enough, though.

Ezekiel Novak
18|Male|Senior
Tagged: Egypt.
Ezekiel looked quite apprehensive, as though he was unsure what Egypt was going to say next. He rolled his eyes, shaking his head slightly. "I could say the same to you, and it would not be wrong," his tone was calm, and a little cool, but there was also a hint of amusement that only those that were close enough to him would be able to pick up. He took a desk at the back of the classroom, since that would be where he'd have the least amount of attention drawn to him. He sat down, setting his bag on the floor, just under his desk. "Well, it was popular not only with women, but also men and children of all social classes. However, many of them brought the ferns home and didn't take care of them, so they died fairly quickly - hence the rapid deterioration of many species of ferns - but others cultivated and documented them, placing them in increasingly elaborate 'hot houses', or larger versions of the Wardian Case - a glass contraption that could keep the exotic plants alive," he explained, taking his book out of his bag and turning to the right page, to double-check that he had recited the information correctly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:07 pm

Twig Yvonne - Male - 17 - Junior - Crush: Ezra Price - Tags: Open

Twig put up the drawing and took out his paper as Me. Wells explained. He tapped his left foot quietly, not wanting to draw any unwanted attention to himself. He glanced around the classroom, trying to see if anyone he knew was in this class.
Last edited by Pit~bull~Lover on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me