oceans [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: oceans [closed]

Postby spicy.teaa » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:32 pm

Name:Tanya Walters Age:19 Tagged: None/Mentioned Alissa, other winners

Tanya sat on the curb, waiting for the buses to appear, "Oh I miss them..." she thought, as she remembered her family and pets back at home. She really looked forward to meeting the band members, as she had listened to the band for so long, especially after her breakup. The band had really helped her cope, so she wished to thank them for that. The buses began to pull up and she felt her heart flutter. She gazed behind her to see the other winners. Tanya quickly scanned the eight other winners but her eyes locked on one other girl. She stared for a few seconds, "She's one in a million alright. I wonder if she's..." she thought, almost out loud. Memories of her ex flooded her mind, of how they met and ended up a catastrophe. She shook her head and looked back up at the buses, standing up, getting ready to board.

blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin'
art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred
xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemm » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:00 pm

Alissa| baseball stadium|tags; band members, other winners
A gentle breeze blew through Alissa's hair as she peeked at the other winners. A girl to her left was looking in her direction, so she flashed a smile and raised her hand as if to wave. The doors to the band's bus opened, and out stepped a security security guard followed by a person she could distinguish by their voice; It was the same person who had spoken to her on the phone to tell her that she had been a winner. Then came 2 of the 4 band members, and her eyes lit up as they glanced at the winners. They were pretty hot in her opinion, and she could imagine waking up next to one of them. "Maybe. Please God, at least let me think maybe." As she caught eyes with the girl again, she felt her throat catch. She wasn't so bad looking herself. Having dated both before, she sighed and she realized that the band members were saying something. Having not heard the beginning of their speech, she started listening.
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostie123 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Mason // 17 // stadium

-----I find myself a nice curb to sit on to observe everything going on. I'm still not exactly sure how I ended up here...or why. The chances of winning this contest were so small for one thing, and in addition to that, I never sign up for anything like this, I'm not social enough. Seriously, the first time I randomly decide to enter and I somehow win??? Who would've though? Not me!

-----The buses pull in, so I stand up but remain in my spot, unsure of the next step. I'm sure we'll be instructed on what they want us to do though. I look around to the others to see if they know if we're supposed to be doing something or just hanging out until further instruction. As I glance, I'm reminded that I don't know anyone here, not that I expected to, but that doesn't make me feel any less awkward. I'm not the only one who's feeling anxious about this though. A Jack Frost looking guy seems to be unsure about the situation as well. At least I'm not the only one.
Hey, I'm Kaiden ♂ and I like music and exploring.
I should probably change my pic before people think I'm a 16yr old emo kid.
That would be incorrect, I'm [technically, lol] an 'adult' PUNK kid.
I'm also not young Skrillex, which is who my avatar is. Although I wish.

lioness; is my sister
Ghostie123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy.teaa » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:52 pm

Name:Tanya Walters Age:19 Tagged: None/Mentioned Alissa, other winners

As they caught eyes Tanya shifted awkwardly and waved back, stifling a silly looking, kind of cute smile. "Oh god, this is so embarrassing" she thought as she noticed the look in Alissa's eye. Luckily, the buses made a funny sound, as if they were giving out to a long sigh. She looked at the bus and saw people bustling around inside of them. Tanya couldn't help but give a small squeal of excitement, she shared it with most of the other members. She watched and waited, along with everyone else. "What do we do when they come out? Will we ride in the same bus as them? Do we choose who we're with?" all of these thoughts raced through her excited mind. Tanya took a deep breath and waited impatiently.

OOC: I will be flying cross country for personal reasons so I apologize if I reply slow!

blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin'
art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred
xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post one // tyson

Postby landogate » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:58 pm

𝐓𝐘𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 !!
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [ tys - male - twenty - winner - no current relationship - location: near the buses - tags: mason ]

so.. tyson was late.

who would have guessed it, tyson green? late again? certainly not himself. forgetting to pack until the last minute was his excuse. and he would stick with it too. he jammed the last of hos tops into his second suitcase, the smaller one in a flaming camouflage design. he rolled the second one out to his front door, the wheel's scraping the wood flooring.

snatching his phone charger and laptop charger from the wall tyson made a run for it when the notification came up from his taxi driver that he was waiting popped up. he swore under his breath and opened up the front door, everything would be a-okay while he was gone.

he pushed all his luggage into the boot of the taxi. slamming the door shut when he got in, tyson pulled out his phone and began texting an old friend. something for comfort he supposed. the car ride was short, and when he did arrive at the tour buses he thought the band and the winners had left without him.

he was incorrect. people moved around him quickly and tyson grabbed all of his luggage and carried it over to a curb. he sat down next to another boy, maybe seventeen, eighteen? he couldn't quite guess. "hey, mind if i sit here?"
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:50 am

Finch "Finn" Winchester
20 || male || Drummer || Homosexual || Everyone/Anyone

Finn swore under his breath realising it was they had to see the kids who won the Competition.He quickly ran a hand through his hair and pulled his trainers and grabbed his hat as he charged down the bus to the exit.
He casually slouched near the bus' entrance casually,tapping his leg with his drum sticks.
Finn glanced at the winners through the front door,not judgingly but curiously.He yawned quietly and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.
He pulled a half eaten chocolate bar out of his pocket and began to eat it,not caring how long it had been in their for.
"So guys."He started to no one in particular."Whats the plan for today?"He asked yawning again.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:23 am

Jordan Sands
nineteen || male || oceans lead vocalist || the band
I look over my shoulder when Jason marches in, giving him a smile as he begins talking. I shrug a shoulder, nodding. "Yeah, I guess so." I agree, following him into the back. As soon as he closes the door to the bathroom, I jump back in surprise when I'm met face to face with Fin.. I chuckle, turning on my heels and watching him make his way over to the door. "I don't know. We're gonna go out there, introduce ourselves and tell those kids what's going to be happening. They're gonna be on their own bus so we don't have to deal with nine-hundred teens running around. Our first venue is at..." I trail off, pulling out my phone to check the email that had our venues and times, "the DAR Constitution Hall, it's right by the White House. Not to far from here." I explain, playfully smacking Finn on the shoulder before looking over my shoulder towards the back. "You get that, Jace?!" I yell, laughing lightly to myself.
Anyway... I needed to wake up Tigo. I head towards the bunks again, finding him buried in his bunk. "Tigo, up up. We've gotta go." I say, pulling the blankets off of him and ruffling his soft hair.
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:41 am

Finch "Finn" Winchester
Finn took another bite of his chocolate bar as he listened to Jordan.
"They're gonna be on their own bus so we don't have to deal with nine-hundred teens running around."
"Thank god."Finn sighed."I couldn't stand too many people in here,you guys are enough."He admitted laughing slightly.
"Oooh the white house,we will have to pay the pres a visit."He half laughed half growled as he turned to stare at the winners again.
"I hope they aren't too annoying."Finn muttered as he screwed up the chocolate wrapper and shoved it in his pocket.

He began to tap his drumsticks against the nearest metal surface.
"Guys."He began again."Do we have enough food for this tour?"He asked seriously still tapping his drumsticks.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕмαυg » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:09 am

Jason Lawrence || Basist || 20 || location: bus || tagged: band members

Jason stumbled out of the bathroom in an enthusiastic mood. "Aye aye, singer boy." He smirked. It was going to feel weird travelling with 8 fans. What if they were plotting someth- pulling his jacket over his shoulders, Jason poured coffee into a mug and stirred in the milk and sugar, in a sort of hurry. "Finn I'm sure we have enough food. We can always get more anyway." He shrugged. "In the meantime we need to hurry up cause I know if I was them I'd be getting impatient." He said, raising his eyebrows towards the two boys and taking a long meaningful sip from his mug. Jason took down three more mugs and repeated with the coffee, milk and sugar. He took one down to Finn and placed it on the desk next to him as he looked so deep in drum rehearsal with that pole. interrupting him may have put him in a bad mood. Jason sat next to him, and took another sip. "You nervous?" He asked, looking across at the stadium, analysing the group of boys and girls that waited for us eagerly.
Last edited by ѕмαυg on Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ѕмαυg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:20 am

Finch "Finn" Winchester
"You nervous?"
Finn shrugged slightly as he put his drumsticks in his pocket and held the mug of coffee."Not really,but it will feel kinda feel weird,our every move being watched,and its not like the paps but actual people around and close to us."He told Jason truthfully as he sipped at his coffee slowly.
"What about you,how do you feel about it?"Finn asked glancing again to see the winners outside.
Finn wasn't nervous by any means he was just a tad sceptical.

"Yeah,we gotta get a move on guys."He added quickly as he turned and looked down the tour bus.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me