( ─── ′ ♜ ′ ) the masquerade {open/accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ( ─── ′ ♜ ′ ) the masquerade {open/accepting}

Postby baby; » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:13 am

──── Aaliyah Lipinski
( age - twenty ) ( boop) ( crush - tba ) ( tagged Thrain- Gia-)

Aaliyah rolled her eyes at his comments and smiled they always made comments like that when at eachothers houses, she held tightly on the lead as the large dog pulled her around her own house "shouldn't a strong man be in charge of this butthead of a pup?" he raised his brow and wiggled it making her laugh "i'm more man than you'll ever be" she joked and handed him the lead, he was so good with Gia and always helped out when the pup was getting rowdy,and she loved that about him,after all she'll need him around more often to help out with their constantly growing fur baby, "do you have your keys?" he questioned "yeah, i do" she lifted them up and jingled them before putting them back in her jumper pocket.

they started walking, Aaliyah had no idea where they were going but she guessed their regular spot at the park near where all the main classes where, she hoped not many people were out and that they could just enjoy their walk, especially with G being so hyper this morning, "so what did Belle have to ask you?" she questioned and looked at Thrain, she hoped he would answer after all she knew everything about the kid, and all his other girls and him vice versa.
Last edited by baby; on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baby;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:23 pm

AURORA ANGELUS
────────────────────────────────────
(twenty - crush; meg! - location; outside of the cafe - tagged; meg!!)

"oh who isn't," aurora added, free things were always better somehow. even the most average was suddenly ten times better just because you didn't have to pay for it. if it was a favorite already, even better. with meg up, aurora stretched out her long legs, running her hands up and down them to get the tingles out. she must have been curled in that bench longer than she'd thought. at meg's pose, a laugh burst out of the girl's mouth, a wide grin on her face, and she covered it with her hand, somehow the motion made her want to cry again. for an entirely different reason this time though. it was so new and so genuinely meg that her heart soared. "I believe you and I'd love to see it," she started before indicating with her hand to the cafe, "they've got a really nice sandwich there if you want it? but remember," she pointed her finger at meg, voice fake serious, "it's on me. so if you really, really want something- name it!"
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basic, » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:35 am

__a d l e y ♔__
[ adley ian // tag -- cole // location -- walking // crushing on -- will be cole]

adley looked around, taking in all that was around them as they walked. "so when did you move to portland?" cole had asked and she felt herself thinking about the move. before getting too lost in thought the blonde shrugged. "just before school started i think. i have an older brother who lives just off campus with his girlfriend. they're letting me stay with them through college." she said glancing up at the boy, squinting slightly with the sun that continued to make short appearances through the canopy of branches. "my sister lives not too far from here also. just about fifteen minutes south of campus i believe. i like it here, it's nice." adley finished, letting her shoulders sag slightly as she relaxed. "what about you? when did you move here?" she said squinting again to make eye contact with the taller boy.

__d o m i n i c ✮__
[ dom taylor // tag -- open // location -- walking // crushing on -- tbd ]

words here
basic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby distressed_piglet » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:33 am

╔═══════════╗

Thrain Hemming
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
twenty-one// tba
//excited//aaliyah//streets
xxxxx

╚═══════════╝
thrain held tightly onto gia's lead as they walked. they were going to the park, or at least thrain was taking gia there. gia needed to let out some enewas. she was way too hyper today. they walked in peace for a while before aaliyah spoke up. "so what did belle have to ask you?" he glanced over at aaliyah, taking in her face. the two had always shared what happened in their life. they had no secrets, or at least very few. "not a whole lot. the conversation only lasted a minute or two."suddenly, thrain didn't want to talk about belle. it wasn't like it was something they hadn't talked about before. he just didn't want to talk about another girl in front of aaliyah.

normally, the two would casually talk about one of thrain's girls or even a boy aaliyah had met. today seemed different. of course he would seem like he was hiding something if he didn't talk about it though.
"just the usual 'ih thrain you're so gorgeous have my babies'" he chuckled and gave aaliyah a small wink. "actually, she just talked about wanting to meet up later. no biggie." thrain sounded carefree and amused as he said it, but he watched aaliyah's face carefully for a reaction.

xxx

╔═══════════╗

Avery-Jae Hemming
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
nineteen//open
//nervous//drake//cafe
xxxxx

╚═══════════╝
avery-jae watched as he seemed to contemplate whether to take the jacket. she wouldn't mind either way really, but she knew he must feel a bit awkward getting offered a jacket from a stranger of sorts. "r-really?" she nodded her head and bit the inside of her cheek. "thank you so much!" as he took the jacket she gave a small upturn of her lips. "y-yeah. no problem." she gave a more reassuring smile. yes, an actual smile. "ah-oh, just as long as you give me your number or something so I can wash it and give it back!" her smile lessened and she didn't know what to say. just as quickly as it had disappeared, her smile was back. drake just seemed so happy. his excitement was contagious. he pulled out his phone and pulled up his contact list. offering her the phone, he seemed to calm down a bit. giving one last glance at his face, she gently took tye phone and quickly tapped in her phone number. typing her name into the phone she put avery. she normally preferred jae, but for this case avery was alright. she handed back the phone after sending a quick text to herself to save his number as a contact. "is there any specific name you want in my contacts? or is drake fine?oh and you don't really have to worry about getting the jacket back any time soon. i have plenty."
distressed_piglet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby; » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:58 am

──── Aaliyah Lipinski
( age - twenty ) (boop ) ( crush - tba ) ( tagged Thrain- Gia- )

she listened as he spoke about the blonde not a whole lot, "the conversation only lasted a minute or two." she nodded and folded her arms, she was unsure about if he was lying, she always knew what he was really meaning, she could read him like a book,but right now she was unsure "just the usual 'ih thrain you're so gorgeous have my babies'' Aaliyah rolled her eyes at the comment,the sides of her mouth formed a smile, yeah sure could openly talk about guys and tell T all about her nights so she was confused why he was so discreet "actually, she just talked about wanting to meet up later. no biggie." he sounded free and looked like he didnt care that much, Aaliyah's face turned into her common pokerface that Thrain knew all too well, inside she didn't want Thain to even see Belle she just wanted her best friend to stay with her tonight. "that's good then, you'll have fun like always" she nudged him playfully and cursed herself in her head she was pushing him towards the blonde and couldn't stop herself.
-

she watched her pup, so full of life unlike her, she went through her mental schedule and thought of a little country bar her and Thrain went to one night when they were the closest they'd ever been, it was opened at 8.00 and had free drinks till 12.00, it was the perfect idea, her eyes lit up " T! do you remember that bar we went to before the semester started?" she beamed and linked her arm with his "well iits open tonight... and has free drinks till twelve, you can bring your girl" she winked and leaned her head on his muscled shoulder.

──── Cole Elwood
( age - twenty two ) ( boop ) ( crush - tba ) ( tagged adley- )

he listened about her family, it was something he craved his brother, he always wondered where Dylan had ran off to, if he ended having a boy or a girl, if they were still in Washington or moved to California like they planned, he majorly zoned out and looked at the pretty girl her eyes slightly squinted "what about you? when did you move here?" he sighed, "where do i start" he chuckled a little "well i moved here after i got kicked out" he smirked, his eyes rolled thinking about his sorry excuse of a father,"then my twin brother ran away after he got his girlfriend ran away, and my mum left for another guy" he smiled it wasnt a soft topic for cole to him it was comedic how much his life had screwed him over "so i guess life just isn't my lucky topic", he softly smiled as they reached to diner.

he opened to door for her and did the simple ladies first gesture, and they walked into the diner and cole swiftly grabbed a menu and a table number and walked towards a table in the back "here we are" he smiled and sat down, and handed her a menu it was a cute place and he had a cute girl to match
baby;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basic, » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:03 am

__a d l e y ♔__
[ adley ian // tag -- cole // location -- diner // crushing on -- will be cole]

the blonde listened intently as cole spoke about his family, glancing up at him occasionally as he talked. it didn't seem like he had a very family orientated life, unlike some people, including herself. she couldn't imagine not having her brother and parents. adley and her sister has a falling out a month or two ago but it wouldn't last too much longer to resolve itself. "so i guess life just isn't my lucky topic" he finished. adley noticed that he didn't seem all too torn up about his situation and decided not to ask any further into it, but gave a small nod as the diner came into view. a small grin made its way onto her face as the got closer. the blonde said a small thank you as cole held the door open for her. biting her lip as she followed the boy to a table towards the back, she took a seat taking in the cute interior of the diner. scanning the menu quickly before looking up and across the table to cole. "do you have any suggestions?" she asked crossing her arms on the table and looking back to the menu.

__d o m i n i c ✮__
[ dom taylor // tag -- open // location -- walking // crushing on -- tbd ]

words here
basic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ marriage maze ☆ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:14 am

✪ { MEG CAMPBELL !!}
(twenty two - crush; aurora - location; cafe - tagged; aurora)

meg giggled at the faux seriousness of aurora's voice, glad that her shift in tone went over smoothly. "the sandwich sounds great, actually. i didn't know they had savory food at this place!" she grinned honestly, leaning against the glass door of the cafe and pushing it open by walking backwards, holding it open of aurora. when the two of them entered the cafe, she took a brief look around at the other students, her joy taking a bit of a backseat as she remembered the blog. without thinking she stepped in front of aurora ever so slightly as if to hide her. she walked up to the counter and ordered. "um, the veggie sandwich please!" once she was done, she turned to aurora with a grateful grin and mouthed 'thank you'.
☆ marriage maze ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby distressed_piglet » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:41 am

╔═══════════╗

Thrain Hemming
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
twenty-one// tba
//excited//aaliyah//streets
xxxxx

╚═══════════╝
thrain felt a bit heavy- hearted at aaliyah's words. "that's good then, you'll have fun like always" he smiled and rolled his eyes, like always.
this time though, thrain felt a bit less enthusiastic. he was excited to be with belle. attractive girls were his favorite pastime after all. he was torn between the two girls. why not just test the waters with both? he thought. he thought about the idea. maybe he would mess around with belle for a while before he decided. he wasn't the type to have commitment, and belle knew that.
so did aaliyah though. was he ready for a long term thing?

thrain jumped slightly as aaliyah threw him out of his thoughts.
" T! do you remember that bar we went to before the semester started?" she beamed and linked her arm with his "well iits open tonight... and has free drinks till twelve, you can bring your girl" thrain felt her weight on his shoulder and he smiled. he remembered that night. very clearly. that was the day thrain realized he had fallen for aaliyah. he smiled a goofy grin and looked down at the girl's head on his shoulder. "i would love to, but belle is meeting me at my place. how about this... i'll promise to be done by 11 and i'll pick you up. one hour of free drinks is about all you need. i don't need you completely wasted." he tilted her head up by placing a finger on her chin. he gave her a lopsided smile. staring into her eyes he quickly got lost. snapping back to reality before he did something stupid he blinked a few times and cleared his throat. "deal?"

xxx
distressed_piglet wrote:
╔═══════════╗

Avery-Jae Hemming
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
nineteen//open
//nervous//drake//cafe
xxxxx

╚═══════════╝
avery-jae watched as he seemed to contemplate whether to take the jacket. she wouldn't mind either way really, but she knew he must feel a bit awkward getting offered a jacket from a stranger of sorts. "r-really?" she nodded her head and bit the inside of her cheek. "thank you so much!" as he took the jacket she gave a small upturn of her lips. "y-yeah. no problem." she gave a more reassuring smile. yes, an actual smile. "ah-oh, just as long as you give me your number or something so I can wash it and give it back!" her smile lessened and she didn't know what to say. just as quickly as it had disappeared, her smile was back. drake just seemed so happy. his excitement was contagious. he pulled out his phone and pulled up his contact list. offering her the phone, he seemed to calm down a bit. giving one last glance at his face, she gently took tye phone and quickly tapped in her phone number. typing her name into the phone she put avery. she normally preferred jae, but for this case avery was alright. she handed back the phone after sending a quick text to herself to save his number as a contact. "is there any specific name you want in my contacts? or is drake fine?oh and you don't really have to worry about getting the jacket back any time soon. i have plenty."
distressed_piglet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Legend. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:09 pm

Belle
Open// ℭ𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔥-Tba//𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤- cool girl, tove lo
" dreaming of a better life"

Belle woke up realizing she fell asleep looking at the time, she had thirty minutes to get to thrains place, running a hand through her soft blonde hair. Standing up she adjusted the black lace crop top and brushed off some cat fur off the black jeans that amplified her curves. Taking one last look in the mirror she walked out of her apartment and locked the door before proceeding to the elevator. Once outside she made her way over to her Bimer and got inside before turning up the radio, soon taking off trying to remember how to get to his place. Belle honestly felt like a teenager right now, on her way to go see her boyfriend or whatever her and thrain were, she cared for thrain in away which was hard to describe. Her heart would beat twice as fast whenever she was around him, she mostly just wanted to be around with him bridge was attracted to him, but she also wanted to get to know the heartthrob maybe become someone he could trust and talk too if he ever wanted to talk, but tonight she just needed to have fun with him due to her being overly stressed.

word count- 102
Legend.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baby; » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:43 pm

──── Aaliyah Lipinski
( age - twenty ) (boop ) ( crush - tba ) ( tagged Thrain- )

She nodded along to the boy and listened to his deep voice "i would love to, but belle is meeting me at my place. how about this... i'll promise to be done by 11 and i'll pick you up. one hour of free drinks is about all you need. i don't need you completely wasted." he sounded like he really wanted to see belle, that was fine by Aaliyah but she was kinda craving a night out with Thrain, belle present or not, she just wanted the good old times back she faced him and he placed a finger on her chin lifting her head up, she stared into her deep blue eyes, the open seas couldnt compare, he looked lost but that feeling was covered by him clearing him throat "deal?" he filled the open space, "yeah yeah, deal" she agreed and snuggled into him absorbing his warmth "but, you have to help me pick an outfit before you go, i want to really have fun tonight" she giggled and winked teasing the boy they then took the path back to her house after all they were there for almost an hour.
-
when the reached the average apartment she pushed the door open and let Gia off her lead the pup bounced around and headed to the couch, Aaliyah grabbed Thrains hand and dragged him to her wardrobe and threw her arms out "choose anything you want and i'll wear it" she giggled and cheekily puckered her lips, she knew he might put her in something totally not her style, but it would be good fun for her and the pretty boy.

──── Cole Elwood
( age - twenty two ) ( boop ) ( crush - tba ) ( tagged adley- )

Cole watched as she scanned the menu her eyes looked wide and focused before quickly looking up at the boy "do you have any suggestions?" she asked politely and crossed her arms in a calm way not trying to put up a wall, "yeah i guess i do" he smiled and scanned the menu "how bout, the chocolate milkshake with fries... i mean that what i'm ordering but i can tell you they waffles are pretty good as well as the burgers" he rambled before holding himself back and scanning the menu again, he felt slightly embarrassed he was prone to rambling a lot and didnt want to annoy her, Cole concentrated on the menu and thought about the possibilities he wasnt gonna lie he had tried the whole menu, he didnt have much of a life, well he lacked one really.
baby;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me