♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Accepting! ♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Accepting! ♞

Postby Lavellan » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:19 am

WAY OF THE WEST...

Modern life is tough. Too many people obsessed with too many celebrities, or trying to get the newest technology or the best eyebrows. Young people are more stressed than in any generation that came before, and there's a huge pressure to be successful and get rich.

So what if you could get away from all of that?

Good news - you can.

Mr. Hanson, one of the most successful business owners in the city, finally had enough of his stressful life, leaving the bustle of the city and buying a large ranch in the middle of nowhere. Years of stress, smoking and heavy drinking took its toll or Mr. Hanson, however, and the man passed shortly after, leaving the ranch in the name of his daughter, Ava.

Knowing the stresses of life on the people her age, Ava opened the doors of the ranch to anyone who needed to get away, having cabins built in the grounds of the ranch and expanding the stables to accommodate three times the amount of horses.

Now, Hanson ranch has doors open to any young person who needs to escape their old lives.

Will you give yourself over to the way of the West?
Last edited by Lavellan on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Lavellan » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:44 am

All of Tess' Rules Apply.
      Respect Everyone.
        Everyone has ideas and thoughts on things. If you don't agree with someone - either in a post or in the Discussion thread, please remember this rule. Everyone deserves your respect.

Genders and Sexuality
        Everyone is welcome here at Hanson Ranch. However, please try to keep genders even, as this is a Romance RP.

Ages
        Please keep ages from 19-26.

Literacy and Forms
        I would like for this RP to be a relaxed Semi-Lit RP. This means that all posts must contain at least five sentences. Your character's forms will be an indication of your literacy level, so I will not accept any forms that contain "Ask Them"/"Will be RPed out" on any aspects. Your forms are the way you can show off!

Signatures
        Please remove all signatures on the main thread. This is mandatory, with no exceptions.

Horses/Pets
        All people who come to the ranch are more than welcome to bring their pets and horses. However, as this is a ranch RP, I will not accept draft horses, ponies/miniature horses or any other 'fancy breeds'. These horses will be working. Working dog breeds are preferred also.
        The animals will not get their own posts, they will be more like an accessory for your human character. They do need to have forms, but they do not have to be as detailed as your human forms.

Drama
        Drama is more than encouraged, however, for any huge plot points (that would affect more than just your characters) please PM me first.

Forms
        All forms are to be posted on the Discussion Thread. Any forms posted here will not be accepted.
Last edited by Lavellan on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Lavellan » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:07 am

GUYS
Eli Rhodes | 23 | Form
Ryan Kenney | 20 | Form
Maxwell Charleston | 21 | Form
Dimitri West | 24 | Form
Yusong West | - | Form
Name | Age | Form
        GIRLS
        Ava Hanson | 21 | Form
        Luana Kennemer | 21 | Form
        Savannah O'Reilly | 19 | Form
        Adira Josephine | 23 | Form
        Valentine Smith | 19 | Form
        Misaki Tachibana | 20| Form
        Name | Age | Form
Last edited by Lavellan on Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:02 am, edited 6 times in total.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby Lavellan » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:26 am

Key:
⇕ = Siblings
⇒ = Has a crush on
⇔ = Mutual Crush
⇌ = In a relationship
⌧ = Broken Up
Name ☐ Name
Name ☐ Name
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Notice Board

Postby Lavellan » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:35 am

On the door of the barn is a notice board. Maybe you should check it out?

NOTICE BOARD
𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓱!
𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮!

𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷: 𝓢𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻: 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓶, 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓬𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open!

Postby Lavellan » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:09 am

We Are Open!

Please post all forms or questions onto the Discussion Thread!
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lavellan » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:10 am

AVA HANSON

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Vanilla and Hay
    Animals: Zelda, Leilani
    Form

Single
    Crush: Open

Tags: Open
    ╘════════════════╛
              Sweet dreams filled with long rides and sunny days coloured Ava's sleep, a soft smile gracing her sleeping lips. Suddenly, the dream skies turned gray, and raindrops began to fall onto her confused face, a small frown on her brow as she studied the clouds -
              A cold nose and a wet tongue greeted her as she woke, laughing softly as her pup, Zelda's pink tongue told her that, not only was it morning, but it was time for her breakfast. Shoving the ever-energetic Border Collie off the bed, she rolled out herself, dressing quickly in comfortable riding clothes and a light jacket. Placing Zelda's breakfast on the ground as she ate her own, she hummed quietly, wondering what the day might have in store.
              Breakfast over, both she and her canine companion entered the cool morning air, a small smile gracing her lips once again. The collie darted away to follow some scents as Ava made her way to the paddock that housed her mare. The pretty Appaloosa spotted the girl long before the girl spotted her, and by the time Ava had reached the fence, Leilani had already got her nose over, looking for a treat of some kind. Laughing to herself, Ava petted the mare's velvety nose, pulling out a small treat from her pocket. "
              Sorry, gal. Chores first." she murmured, blowing on the mare's nose, much to the delight of the mare, who tossed her head with a snort. Turning to walk away, she glanced around, wondering which of her seemingly endless list of chores to attempt first.

ELI RHODES

╒════════════════╕
    Scent: Peppermint
    Animals: Rosie, Achilles, Hera
    Form

Single
    Crush: Open

Tags: Open
    ╘════════════════╛
              A low moan signified that Eli had finally decided to start his day. Tousled brunette hair stuck up in all directions as the man sat up, groggily looking for his phone to check the time as a huge yawn split his lips. Blinking as the bright light of the screen hit his face, he threw his head back down onto the pillow, rubbing at his eyes with a groan. Oh boy. His alarms had sounded and then ended themselves, a long time ago. The rest of the ranch probably had their chores done a long time ago - hey, they were probably close to lunch already. Stifling another yawn, Eli rolled out of the bed, pulling on an old pair of jeans and a comfortable hoodie. Sliding his favourite boots onto his feet, he opened the cabin door, casting a glance around the area. The cabins were quiet, all activity seemingly elsewhere. Sliding a hand through his still-tousled hair, his mouth pulled up into a lopsided grin, closing the door behind him. No one had seen him, so, in his eyes, he had gotten away with it. Hands sliding into his pockets, he sauntered towards the barn, his gait easy. Rosie appeared at his side after a few moments, the dog having being out all night. Bending down to tousle her ears, Eli sighed. He'd go check on Hera, then he'd do a chore or two... Maybe.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♞ Way Of The West | Ranch Romance RP | Open and Acceptin

Postby _Akat » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:35 pm

| | Luana | | Tags: Ava | | Form | | Pets: Bo & Sox

Luana awoke to the bright rays of sunlight beaming through a crack in her curtains, next to her feet lied a gentle pitbull named Sox. "Come on girl you gotta get up", Luana cooed to Sox, as she didn't show any signs of wanting to move. After picking Sox up off the bed, Luana proceeded to make her bed and tidy up a few things. She picked up her phone and played some music to get ready too. After eating and apple for breakfast, Sox and Luana headed out to the barn to check on Bo. The gentle creature walked up Luana and stuck his head out the stall door to greet her. "Hey buddy", Luana softy spoke, as she rubbed his broad face,"want your breakfast?" Bo's ears perked up as she said "breakfast", for he knew good and well what this meant. After Lauana fetched Bo's morning grain she proceeded on with the seemingly never ending list of chores, not even noticing the other girl in the barn.
Last edited by _Akat on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
_Akat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:05 am

Maxwell

Maxwell woke up to Elliot barking loudly, as if he was yelling "Wake up, Human!" He slowly got off of his back, and patted Elliot on the back as he padded up, the dog's golden name-tag on his collar jingling. He got out of bed and opened the curtains from his room. After he had filled the 2 dog bowls, one with food, the other with water he ate a few blueberries with a cup of water, and changed out of his pajamas into a blue T-shirt and some jeans. He walked to the barn, Elliot following by his side, he looked over at Dancer, who already had his head poked through the stall door, "Want some grain, Dancer?" He asked, the horse bounced his head up a bit, he put the bucket of the horse's food on the stall door and Dancer began rapidly eating it, Maxwell grinned, watching the horse while petting it's mane.
Last edited by scarecrowz on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:03 am

Maxwell

Maxwell turned his head when he heard someone's voice, "Oh hello, I don't believe we have met" he said, he turned his gaze over to Elliot as he barked at the cat, Maxwell patted his hand on his shoulder and let out a small whistle to call Elliot back, with a small huff the red retriever padded back to Maxwell's side "I'm Maxwell, pleasure to meet you! This is Elliot, my dog," he said, as he spoke he softly pet Elliot's head, "And this is my horse, Dancer, a retired show horse" he grinned, looking over to Dancer as he finished his last bites of grain, the horse looked over to Maxwell and then the girl before turning his head to watch other people in the barn.
Last edited by scarecrowz on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me