✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Postby Miku01 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:30 pm

[❖] evangeline prescott
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; paris || feeling;; neutral || location;; outside || role;; elegant dancer || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      evangeline turned on her phone as she walked, staring at the screen while going through her Instagram. bumping into someone unexpectedly, eva made an "oof" sound before looking up. "oh, paris!" she said, a blush forming under her makeup. "sorry about that. I'm just...
      clumsy."
      she lied silently, knowing that she was hardly ever silently.
      paris was cute, but eva could never tell anyone what she thought of him. she smiled up at him, a closed smile with her painted lips as she waited for a response.

[❖] brennen gray
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; streets || role;; film geek || crush;; ximena
      ╾────────────╼
      brennen's eyebrows pushed together, his eyes under his black rimmed glasses darkening slightly. he got behind ximena and wrapped his arms around her neck, having to bend down a bit too, and whispered teasingly in her ear: "what's with you and death today?" he sort of just wanted to make his best friend uncomfortable - it would probably be hilarious seeing her reaction.

[❖] aaron hovve
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; dorm room || role;; that guy w/ headphones || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      aaron had gotten up and walked out of his room a while ago, and was jamming out to his tunes until venus turned to him. "hm? you need something?" he spoke up, glancing at her with a glance he barely gave anyone.

[❖] emerson jane
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; nolee || feeling;; neutral || location;; dorm room || role;; digital artist || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      emerson looked up from searching around d in the fridge, turning around soon enough to see nolee standing behind her. she started asking questions, making emerson blink a few times as she processed each question. "pardon? oh, the photography room? yeah, of course." she said back, her blue eyes enlightening gently. "how about we go back to my room real quick?" she suggested,
      starting back towards the hallway.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“ i love you, idiot - post nine ”

Postby rogan » Tue May 23, 2017 1:58 pm

xxx[] KAROLINA TALLEY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : melodic musician || tagged river & emma
        ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
          indentationkarolina chuckled softly at his reply. "now we might actually be able to get through a whole game." her eyes held a smile, as well as the one placed on her lips already. she couldn't help it, there was no way that she was going to be able to get through this conversation without a smile. when he responded to her last statement, she nodded, "there's still afterwards, after all the assignments and all." she told him with a smile, "there's also those few days that we don't have classes." she lifted an eyebrow, chuckling softly.
          indentationemma's silence was beginning to worry her. what was going on inside this girl's head? was she going to attempt to murder karolina in her sleep? oh the girl hoped to hell emma wasn't going to murder her. karolina shook the thought away before she looked at river, shrugging softly, "hey, i have to go look for another guitar, because a certain somebody," the girl looked down at the husky by her side, "chewed on it. do you want to help me look for a new one?"

leedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedlee

xxx[] XIMENA PADILLA
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : costume designer || tagged brennen
          indentationshe lifted her eyes from the counter up towards brennen, making an attempt to follow his movements without moving her body. as soon as his arms were around her neck, and he was leaning over slightly, she stiffened. the gesture was random. and she was confused. his breath tickled behind her ear when he whispered in her ear. she smiled softly. "uh..." she was lost for words. no words came to mind. he had left her speechless. ximena shuffled forward, making an attempt not to break free from the boy's grasp. what? just because the gesture had left her confused, and speechless, didn't mean she wanted his embrace gone.
          indentationximena turned her head slightly, trying to look at the boy through the corner of her eye. "i'm only throwing out...uhm...ideas." she kept her eye on him for a moment before she looked in front of her once more. "and...uh." she looked at the ceiling with her eyes, moving her head very little. "uh...death just...happened to be on my mind...at the..." she lifted her hand and scratched her nose slightly, "at the time."

leedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedlee

xxx[] DENVER SMITH
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : the skate-boarder || tagged open
          indentationpleep

xxx[] BAYLEN GILINSKY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : rebel/bad boy || tagged ari
          indentationthe boy released a soft chuckle, tilting his head slightly at her question. "yeah, you can help me with one thing," he told her, lifting his chin slightly, folding his arms over his stomach. "what might your name be?" he lifted his shoulder and turned his body slightly to look at her. she had short brown hair- it had barely reached past her shoulders. now that he got a better look at her eyes, he could see the hazel coloring. "i mean, unless we already met and i'm completely spacing out, and forgetting everything." he waved his hand in front of him, smiling softly.

xxx[] DALLAS SMITH
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : digital artist || tagged open
          indentationpleep
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Tue May 23, 2017 2:06 pm

7 . S E V E N . 7
7. talent. ice-skating >> age. twenty-one >> location. outside >> tags. thomas .7
────────────────────────────────────── ──────────────────────────────────────

Seven thought his English was pretty good, no lie, but maybe what seemed American in Russia didn't seem that way in,
    well, America. "You want to go see him? I need my schedule anyway," the second part was a lie, he actually had his schedule with him, but he did want to see this so-called Alex. The boy shoved his book in his bag. "Come on," he beckoned with his hand and headed over to the hallway. Just looking over the crowd, it didn't take long for Salem to spot his dopplëganger. From Thomas's description, Seven knew he had blonde hair and looked just like him. From behind, his facial features weren't obvious, so Seven took it upon himself to get approval from his friend. It was Alex, right? "Who is it, here?"
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue May 23, 2017 2:21 pm

|| name; lola anastasia || location; hall || tags; jasper. || form; c:

lola, despite being upset about the now torn schedule, couldn't help but laugh. "oh goodness. that was pretty funny." she adjusted
    her top a little before replying, "i'm pretty good. just ran into my stinking half-sister, miss queen bee. let's hope i don't have the
    dorm as her, or else there will be a fight.
    " to add to the drama effect, lola rolled her eyes. "you excited for the new spider-man
    movie coming out in july, jas?
    "

|| name; alexander nova || location; hall || tags; dimitri, paris, thomas, seven. || form; c:

just as dalton was about to say something to dimitri, he turned when he heard the door open. his hazel eyes took in thomas parker,
    a good friend of his from high school. but.. wait a minute. wait a good long minute. "uh.." alex started, his eyebrows cocking in
    a confused manner, before turning to shock. the kid standing next to thomas looked just like alex, yet with darker hair of course.
    "do i know you?" alex asked the stranger as he gently nudged his best friend to get his attention. "dem, do you see this?"

|| name; ramona alaina || location; outside || tags; eli. || form; c:

ramona grinned sheepishly before pulling out another. "i suppose. i mean both of my parents used to own a restaurant, well techni
    cally they still do, they just have managers there and things. it's my dream to either take over their business or to become a rekno
    wn pastry chef.
    " she blushed when she realized that she was rambling. "sorry, i don't wanna seem conceited or anything. its just
    that cooking is my biggest passion. so what got you into digital game design?
    "

|| name; thomas jameson || location; outside || tags; seven, alex, dimitri, paris. || form; c:

thomas pointed to the blonde male in the blue and white striped t-shirt, who happened to turn around at exactly the right moment.
    alex's face went from pure laughter to one of dead shock. "uh, hi, alex. this is seven." thomas introduced the two awkwardly, rubb
    ing the back of his neck in an awkward silence. "seven, this is alexander dalton. that guy i told you about."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed May 24, 2017 8:43 am

|| name; lola anastasia || location; hall || tags; jasper. || form; c:

lola, despite being upset about the now torn schedule, couldn't help but laugh. "oh goodness. that was pretty funny." she adjusted
    her top a little before replying, "i'm pretty good. just ran into my stinking half-sister, miss queen bee. let's hope i don't have the
    dorm as her, or else there will be a fight.
    " to add to the drama effect, lola rolled her eyes. "you excited for the new spider-man
    movie coming out in july, jas?
    "

|| name; alexander nova || location; hall || tags; dimitri, paris, thomas, seven. || form; c:

just as dalton was about to say something to dimitri, he turned when he heard the door open. his hazel eyes took in thomas parker,
    a good friend of his from high school. but.. wait a minute. wait a good long minute. "uh.." alex started, his eyebrows cocking in
    a confused manner, before turning to shock. the kid standing next to thomas looked just like alex, yet with darker hair of course.
    "do i know you?" alex asked the stranger as he gently nudged his best friend to get his attention. "dem, do you see this?"

|| name; ramona alaina || location; outside || tags; eli. || form; c:

ramona smiled as she listened to the male talk. "i play a few video games myself. not cooking ones, which people find a little weird.
    they'll look at me and say, 'what kind of chef are you if you dont play cooking games'. i find it funny that people have that stereotyp
    e.
    " she shook her head as she laughed softly to herself.

|| name; thomas jameson || location; outside || tags; seven, alex, dimitri, paris. || form; c:

thomas pointed to the blonde male in the blue and white striped t-shirt, who happened to turn around at exactly the right moment.
    alex's face went from pure laughter to one of dead shock. "uh, hi, alex. this is seven." thomas introduced the two awkwardly, rubb
    ing the back of his neck in an awkward silence. "seven, this is alexander dalton. that guy i told you about."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ - dimitri & paris.

Postby FAERIEH0NG » Wed May 24, 2017 11:37 am

[ ya girl is on mobile so i'm keeping these short and sweet ]

Dimitri
One moment, Dimitri was staring his twin brother down with a bewildered expression. The next, Alexander was nudging him and urging him to look at what seemed to be his own twin. Dimitri furrowed his brow, looking to the side at Alex. "You never told me you had a twin brother, too." He mused, turning back around to look at Paris, who was now with a girl named Evangeline and Marquesa. He was still in disbelief. Surely, Paris would have let him know first.. but no. Guess not.

Paris
Just as Paris stood to greet his brother, Evangeline bumped into him. She quickly apologized and he smiled in return, shaking his head. "No, it's alright! Hi, Eva." He looked down at her. "Wanna help me surprise my twin?" He queried, just as he spotted one of his best friends, Marquesa, running towards him. He grinned and wrapped his arms around her, spinning her around. "Mari!!"
FAERIEH0NG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ ❝ post six ❞ ))

Postby rocketstarletta! » Wed May 24, 2017 11:50 am

xxx.SENA HAYES
      ( age. twenty ) ( gender. female ) ( role. the bubbly actress ) ( appearance & wearing. & ) ( tagged. carolyn ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. sena gave a small laugh and smiled, "honestly it's fine! I don't mind what we have, I am litterally up for any kind of food!" she replied, as she checked her phone to see what time it was, it was about noon.

hehe hehe. the blonde haired girl looked up from her phone, and the placed it in her pocket. she motioned for her to follow her to the lunch room, "c'mon! let's go find a seat before it gets too crowded!" honestly, sena didn't like crowds that much. it's kind strange for a theatre student to say that. most of the time theaters for plays often have big crowds, but she'd probably have to get use to it since there will be school plays.

xxx.RIVER HAYES
      ( age. twenty one ) ( gender. male ) ( role. the athlete ) ( appearance & wearing. & ) ( tagged. emma & karolina ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. the boy gave a smirk, "yeah, for sure." he gave a smile in return. "oh yeah! I forgot about that, we should make time to to spend time together." he offered in return to her comment, his smile didn't fade. spending time with lina always mad him quite happy, maybe it's just because they were such close friends, I mean they have know each other since they were little.

hehe hehe. emma was silent for a very long time, which worried him a bit. it really bothered him a bit, but not too much. he kinda hoped she'd break her silence sooner or later, because it was getting kinda awkward. river gave a small laugh as she spoke about her little husky, "aww, I am sure the little pup is very sorry, and definitely! wouldn't mind tagging along!"

xxx.JULIETTE HART
      ( age. twenty ) ( gender. female ) ( role. the film maker ) ( appearance & wearing. & ) ( tagged. tyler & levi ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. juliette felt the atmosphere get awkward by the minute. levi wasn't saying very much. she was not good in awkward situations, she'd just freeze up or make a fool out of herself. the shy girl looked down at her camera she was holding, she turned it on. it still worked thankfully. she had this camera every since she could remember, it took her awhile to buy it because it was very expensive, but she had it for awhile now. the girl looked up from her camera, she wanted to say something but, she couldn't find the words to say anything else. "um.." she said ever so quietly and softly.

xxx.JASPER REED
      ( age. twenty) ( gender. male ) ( role. the music prodigy ) ( appearance & wearing. & ♛ ) ( tagged. lola ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. jasper let out a chuckle and then smiled. atleast she thought it was pretty funny. "oh really? thats good." he then continued. "yeah, hopefully that doesn't happen." the boy laughed as he realized she said there was going to be a a fight. "hey, no fighting on the first day!" he said with a smirk. lola then asked if he was excited about the new spider-man movie, his eyes lit up to the question. "definitely!.. why wouldn't I be?!" he replied, spider man was his favorite super hero, he wouldn't miss it.

xxx.NOLEE VALENTINE
      ( age. twenty one ) ( gender. female ) ( role. vintage photographer ) ( appearance & wearing. & ) ( tagged. emerson ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. she might have been rambling a little too much, because it seemed like she was trying to process everything she was saying, nolee had a tendency to ramble about really anything. "thank you." she replied courteously. giving her a genuine smile, and a awkward airy chuckle. then em suggested they go back to her dorm. "alright, lead the way!" the little brunette haired girl said as she followed her. nolee was always up for a little adventure.

xxx.GRIFFIN SHEPARD
      ( age. twenty two ) ( gender. male ) ( role. the nerd ) ( appearance & wearing. & ♛ ) ( tagged. open! ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. feel free to tag this little lad! he's probably most likely lost! cx
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:07 pm

[❖] evangeline prescott
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; paris, marquesa || feeling;; neutral || location;; outside || role;; elegant dancer || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      evangeline smiled at paris and nodded, giggling when he asked her if she wanted to help surprise his twin. she was about to respond when he suddenly was embraced by another girl. evangeline felt her happiness slowly fade away, as she knew she didn't have anyone to embrace like that. she didn't really have too many friends...
      evangeline's eyes moved over to the group nearby, and her face became slightly flushed as she saw a possible new kid that looked like alex. her eyes danced to the ground, and her hand continuously swiped upwards to tuck the loose strand of hair that had fallen from her ponytail back behind her ear.

[❖] brennen gray
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ximena || feeling;; neutral || location;; coffee shoppe || role;; film geek || crush;; ximena
      ╾────────────╼
      brennen's face lit like a candle as he saw how stiff ximena became. he left go of her when she moved forwards, smiling softly as he watched her stutter words out like a gun of some sort. "haha, alright. no need to get all flustered, xi. I was just playing." he said in a teasing tone, laughing just a bit afterwards. he half felt bad for making the poor girl stutter, but brennen just felt like teasing his best friend today. perhaps not tease her too much - she might catch on to his pattern.

[❖] aaron hovve
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; hallway || role;; that guy w/ headphones || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      aaron had gotten up and walked out of his room a while ago, and was jamming out to his tunes until venus turned to him. "hm? you need something?" he spoke up, glancing at her with a glance he barely gave anyone.

[❖] emerson jane
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; nolee || feeling;; neutral || location;; hallway/dorm || role;; digital artist || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      emerson nodded and started down the hallway again, her blonde and brown hair behind her.
      the girl looked behind her every once in a while to make sure nolee was following, and she smiled too. emerson covered her mouth as she yawned, soon turning to a dorm room door,
      opening it, and walking in. she stretched and looked around for a second before turning to nolee. "allow me to get changed a moment, and then we'll head over." she said to the brunette, walking over to her dresser.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“ till we're both in a better place - ten ”

Postby rogan » Wed May 24, 2017 12:37 pm

xxx[] KAROLINA TALLEY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : melodic musician || tagged river & emma
          indentationlina smirked softly. "i know, bailey isn't particularly "trained" well enough to know not to chew on things. especially if this thing is made of wood." she looked down at the dog, puckering her lips, which still held a soft smile. she lowered herself towards the ground, sitting on her heels as she looked at the alaskan husky. "you wouldn't do it on purpose, would you?" she asked in a baby voice, lifting her hand, even the one with the other leash, and put them on her dog's cheeks. "you're a good girl, i know you are."
          indentationthe girl dropped her hands to her side, and pushed herself up onto her feet and looked at river, with the girl still standing next to him. "oooh, and yes sir, we do need to set up times for after classes." she gave the boy a salute, "riv, as, some sort, of singer, do you recommend any specific guitar brands?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

xxx[] XIMENA PADILLA
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : costume designer || tagged brennen
          indentationas soon as she was released, ximena turned her head and looked at the boy. she was still completely lost for words. a shy smile crept onto her lips and she turned away from him and took a shuffling step forward. "i...uh...was...am not...flustered." she folded her arms over her chest and released a gentle chuckle-like sound. "not...at all...flustered...no. no no.." she shook her head. "what would make you think that? pfft." she looked at her feet. "i'm not...no. not flustered. uh-uh. not...at all."

xxx[] DENVER SMITH
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : the skate-boarder || tagged open
          indentationpleep

xxx[] BAYLEN GILINSKY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : rebel/bad boy || tagged ari
          indentationthe boy released a soft chuckle, tilting his head slightly at her question. "yeah, you can help me with one thing," he told her, lifting his chin slightly, folding his arms over his stomach. "what might your name be?" he lifted his shoulder and turned his body slightly to look at her. she had short brown hair- it had barely reached past her shoulders. now that he got a better look at her eyes, he could see the hazel coloring. "i mean, unless we already met and i'm completely spacing out, and forgetting everything." he waved his hand in front of him, smiling softly.

xxx[] DALLAS SMITH
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : digital artist || tagged open
          indentationpleep
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Wed May 24, 2017 1:47 pm

7 . S E V E N . 7
7. talent. ice-skating >> age. twenty-one >> location. outside >> tags. thomas .7
────────────────────────────────────── ──────────────────────────────────────

Seven turned to look at where Thomas was gesturing. Without a doubt, it was the same blondie that he had spotted, and he looked not alike, but exactly the same as him. Full of curiosity, Seven approached the boy, who was also looking at him like he'd seen a ghost. Coincidentally, Alex's friend also had an identical partner next to him. This place seemed like the university where doppelgängers met up, huh?

Offering his hand to Alex, Seven couldn't help but express his surprise. “It’s like looking in a mirror…” he murmured to himself, then hearing his question. “Feels like you should. Alex, right?” Offering a handshake to Alex felt like offering a handshake to himself. “Seven Salem.” Saying that name still sounded funny to him, even after twenty one years of living with it. Why would you carry a child for nine months and then think to name it under a number? Seven? That name had given him a hell of a bad time in high school. Thomas hadn’t made any comments on it, however. Hopefully neither would this guy.

7 looked around the hallway at the redheaded twins beside them. “And you…?” he wasn't sure if he was asking for a name or an explanation. "Know each other?"
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me