(♛) masked.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Are you interested?

Yes, yes, yes!
23%
Quite possibly.
41%
Hmm, maybe.
9%
Not really, just looking.
18%
Ugh, no. you need to stop making threads.
9%
Definitely not.
No votes

Total votes : 22

Re: (♛) masked.

Postby Cristleclear6585 » Wed May 10, 2017 4:44 am

e͓̽m͓̽i͓̽l͓̽y͓̽ h͓̽a͓̽r͓̽t͓̽
Princess of Norway |
18 | Location :Hotel
| Sexuality :Hetero
Tagged : Open

xxxxxxEmily spent 10 more minutes chasing the squirrel in the hotel, attracting many eyes that quickly looked away when Emily dipped her head to acknowledge them. She watched in horror as her beloved squirrel ran, looking back once, through the rotating door and out onto the streets. Emily was close to tears, and closed her eyes for a second before rushing out of the rotating doors after her.
Cristleclear6585

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: prince derick

Postby danibo » Wed May 10, 2017 1:46 pm

derick malic animurk
tags ;; emily || location ;; hotel || mood ;; tense

derick saw the small white squirrel race out of the spinning doors. soon enough, his dogs started barking so he dropped their leashes and realized emily was chasing after her; he watched as the squirrel approached him and derick grabbed her quickly before she could slip between his feet. his dogs settled after realizing the squirrel was under control. he walked slowly back to emily, petting the top of the squirrel's head with a finger and a delicate touch as it calmly sat in derick's arms. "here, emily," he said softly as he handed over the squirrel. he called over his dogs who obediently came over. he picked up their leashes and dipped his head to emily. he turned to leave, but hesitated after realizing rex was trying to sniff emily.
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cristleclear6585 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:33 pm

e͓̽m͓̽i͓̽l͓̽y͓̽ h͓̽a͓̽r͓̽t͓̽
Princess of Norway |
18 | Location :Hotel
| Sexuality :Hetero
Tagged : Derick

xxxxxxEmily sighed in relief, and kissed the little white squirrel on her head. She laughed when one of Derick's dogs sniffed her and patted him on the head. Emily looked up again at Derick, and hugged him in thanks. "Thank you so much!" She smiled and said to Derick, "I don't know what I would do if I lost Bergljot, How can I ever repay you?"
Whitebliss is my bossy older sister even though I don't like her a lot We gift each other unfairly alot please don't ban us!
Cristleclear6585

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinensys » Sun May 21, 2017 5:04 am

A n d r e i M e d e v e v ,
    prince of russia. tag(s): Leilani, pets, [ open ].

Andrei followed the hispanic princess almost blindly, seeing but not memorizing the route. He wasn't paying much attention to the path, but rather to the akita was already starting to wake up and get more and more tense. Arkadii now whined lightly, becoming more and more aware of his surroundings and not liking it at all. He flinched at every loud noise, and Andrei couldn't help but pity him; Arkadii had never flown in a plane before. It made Andrei want to stop and get something for his frightened companion. Of course, he would need his wallet for it. A wallet which wasn't in his pocket currently.

Andrei stopped before Leilani did. "Ehm, I think I left something on the plane, I'll catch up in a bit. Go ahead if you want," he spoke quickly but also distractedly. He turned around and, with a slightly quicker pace, strode back towards the gate he came from to see if anyone reported a missing wallet. Andrei didn't have a problem with losing money, but he would have a problem with someone else taking it. He approached the gate he came from, thankful to see that the plane he had taken was still going through boarding. There, he was able to talk with an employee who returned his wallet to him.

With a deep breath, he started for the small convenience store like area to get a pack of jerky for Arkadii. It wouldn't do any good for anyone if Arkadii lost it at the sight of all the taxis and buses and ran out into the open. The clerk eyed him, but said nothing when Andrei came up and paid, leaving a little extra tip. He stepped out to where there were a few tables set out for people to come and go as they waited for their flight connections. He say down, feeding Arkadii and taking a moment to stop try to calm the anxious akita down.

sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: prince derick

Postby danibo » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:35 am

derick malic animurk
tags ;; emily || location ;; hotel || mood ;; tense

derick grinned and dipped his head. "there is no need to repay me, seeing you happy is enough," he said softly. he picked up his dogs' leashes and saluted a goodbye to emily.

he walked cheerfully down the street, stopping occasionally to let his dogs sniff around. he stopped when a little girl asked him for directions to the nearest cafe. he raised his eyebrow and quickly glanced around. he pointed across the street and asked her if she wanted to cross with him. she said yes.

derick and his dogs walked across the street, guarding the little girl to make sure she doesn't get hurt or wander off. once they reached the cafe, derick asked her where her parents were; she said that they were in the cafe.

once derick was reassured that she wasn't alone, he said goodbye and started back across the street. he got across the street and started walking back to the hotel; his dogs had enough exploring for now.
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me