❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:26 pm

the Virginia boy is still open }}

I have to try to get some sleep ugh xc }}
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:57 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

E L I J A H

State; Washington.
Gender; Male.
Crush; OPEN.
Tags; None.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guiding a smooth line of duct tape across the last of his boxes that were to be sent off to his college dorm room, Elijah ran his hands over the tape carefully before taking a step back. Five boxes. His whole life was stuffed into five boxes- and a duffel bag if you counted the one on his bag that he had packed for camp. Elijah probably would have changed his mind and took off for a warm tropical oasis with some of his closest friends this summer, but this camp his parents had talked him into was supposed to be good for his transcipt, and what was better than meeting a bunch of new people you may never see again? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Elijah loved having his friends and he wanted to find a pretty girl to spend his time with during the summer, but knowing he wouldn't be likely to see any of them again meant he wouldn't likely get hurt either.

"Elijah! Are you ready? Your flight leaves in an hour!" his mother's voice echoed down the halls of their quaint two story home.
"Yeah, I was just-" he started to reply, but his mother had walked into the room, giving him a slightly disapproving look.
"Are you still worried about leaving?"
"No! I just... "
"I know, I'll miss you too," she offered warmly with the tilt of her head. Elijah hadn't been one to be fully expressive of many touchy-feely emotions, but his mother knew him more than he knew himself.
"Yeah- just make sure my boxes get mailed to the right dorm room," he laughed, pulling his mother into a hug breifly before releasing her.
"Ready for camp?"
"Definitely," he nodded, grabbing his duffle bag and following her out of the room. Not wanting to store his truck at airport parking, Elijah had asked his mother to drop him off. "Is Ketsy coming?" he asked, curious if his baby sister wanted to see him off. They had been close up until the last few months, she had been taking it rather personal that he was 'leaving her,' to go away to college.
"No, she had cheer practice- and after she's going to some art gala opening?" his mother replied, sounding slightly confused.
"Sure," he shook his head as they made their way to the car.

The drive to the airport was only about twenty minutes, and he didn't have much time to say goodbye to his mother before rushing through security and onto his flight. Everything had happened in such a blur, Elijah didn't even have time to connect with the other kids headed to the same camp. Once he had been buckled in the plane went up, flew straight for a good three hours and decsended safely to the flat of the flight strip, rather smoothly if he thoughts so. A little groggy from the small nap he took on the flight, Elijah stretched before pulling out his boarding pass with his bagage claim ticket. Between the swarm of people around him unloading off of the flight, the male didn't have much choice but to get his bags first, in reality though he should have checked in with his camp group.

Duffle bag in hand, the tall, strawberry blonde male patiently waited as the escalator took him up to the main entrance of the airport. It was much warmer it seemed the moment he stepped outside, much warmer than back home had ever been to his knowledge. Looking down at his brochure for the camp, Eli looked up just in time to see the sign and several students gathered around by the buses. No one he could recognise. That's a relief, he thought with a sigh. It would have been a pain to try and work around someone he knew to socialize with those he didn't know prior to the camp.

((Elijah is open))
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Syndromed Sickness; » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:13 pm

xXx
"Ah~ I'm hoping to find someone"
Name: Teagan / Riley
Where?: Outside the Airport
Tagged with: Holdan )Open(

"Ah, I see. Hopefully this place won't be overwhelming or anything, I'm sure you're used to your alone time." He could only assume the other was alone most the time. Of course that was assuming he didn't have siblings or a father around. "I don't usually judge people on their state, usually." He noted gleefully. "But, if it makes a difference, I don't know what either of those states are like. I've only been to Washington and Florida you see. Actually, I lived in Washington most my life. I moved to Florida when my brother got accepted into a private school down there for acting. He was too scared to live there alone so, my family decided it'd be somehow easier to move with him." He rambled on for a bit, giving a sigh when he was done. "Oh well, enough of my rambling, I'm sure it's annoying." He laughed a little bit at himself. Of course his rambling was annoying, why wouldn't it be? Maybe some people liked to listen to it, who knows. "Anyways, I'll always be around if you need someone to talk to or something. Trust me, I'm not as um.." He paused a moment to think, clicking his tongue as he continued. "Hostile as I look."
Hey there. My name's Syn or Sawyer. I go by he/him pronouns.
;Syndromed Sickness;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kotayle » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:26 pm

name; Asher Marcus Aldridge
nick name; Ash, for those who know him
age; Nineteen
birthday; December 18th
sexual i.d; Straight
State; Virginia

hair; thick, dark brown
In the winter, blonde in the summer.
eyes; Blue- green
skin; tanned
height; six feet, two inches.
weight; 205 lbs.
best feature; his strong arms and
sculpted abs.
heritage; american
voice claim; Scott Eastwood
mods; Tattoo, only some know

+ traits; helpful, strong, loves
to have fun, care free
- traits; agressive, hot headed,
Short temper, physical.
likes; working, making money, partying,
girls.
dislikes; drama, complications,
being out of the loop.
fears; falling in love.
Commitment. Failure.

family; his mother Lorane is
all he has left. Father died in
A piloting accident fighting for the country.
crush; girl is his type.
relationship; single
past relationships; open

face claim:Scott Eastwood
song:"Radioactive," by Imagine Dragons
coding & OC by:kotayle
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Asher Marcus Aldridge is not someone you want to mess with- under any circumstance. Growing up in a middle class home, the boy studied many beneficial subjects in the world of finance, real estate, and public affairs. Of course, it was mainly the business of being the man in charge. You see, there was a rumor going around that the Aldridge family were the ring leaders to one of the largest mob-style gangs in the greater west coast. Though the rumors were true for his father, after he had been killed in an arranged plane accident, Asher's mother rushed him and herself out of that life faster than either of them could blink. It was really too unfortunate for his mother that he had already picked up a few bad habits from his father, but it was bound to happen- I mean, how many times can one bring their kid on 'bring your kid to work day,' and not have them learn a thing or two?

At the early age of 14 years old, Asher got in school fights constantly- he always won because he knew where to hit em' where it hurt. Asher was the class president, top chairman in leadership, always knew the answers to the exams and provided all the necessary information to his friends as they matriculated through middle school and high school. It was good to know things, as Asher always put lightly. Asher didn’t have girlfriends hardly ever, he stuck with his boys and messed around with girls on occasion- but it was never anything too serious, he couldn’t be distracted after all- he was too busy plotting and scheming his next big move towards his rightful place at the top. Asher graduated with full honors, a 4.0 GPA and voted most likely to be successful in life- little did they all know.

Once getting to college, the boy found a greater joy in life- being young, wild and free from the obligation. Being the son of a mob boss was hard work- and inherently, it was in his blood, so he wouldn’t be in too much trouble if he took a small break. Only his closest friends knew of his family and their history, but most of them liked that about Asher- he wasn’t afraid of anything and he’d kill to protect any of them. If you didn’t know about Asher and his family history, you could tell there was something dark about him- something he was hiding, it wasn’t enough to ever say that Asher wasn’t full of secrets and a bank of the knowledge that not many people knew. With knowledge, came power and with power, came responsibility- something Asher had struggled to manage over his last few years on his own. In his free time, Asher does tend to the family stables, he prides himself on his survival skills, knowledge of the outdoors and being from the south, his respect for women.

It was summer and Asher was determined to let loose, have fun and act his age- a break from his father’s business away from the regulars and away from the violence… but could the violence stay away from him? With a short temper, means to kill and temptation to set things the way he thought they should be- it was only a matter of time before the bad boy was set loose on the bay.
ImageImage
Kotayle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallingCelestial » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:55 am

(Wow I havent even made my first post yet. I think I am going to have to drop out of this because it is going way too fast.)
FallingCelestial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

──── ❝ four ──

Postby hellb0und » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:39 am

leah

( state virginia ) ( location airport ) ( tags braden and sara )

tempted to snap at him again, leah righted herself. "i'm alright, thank you for the offer." she wanted to be rude and snappy, but at the same time she was aware she'd already made quite the first impression. "so, where are you guys from?" directing the question towards the both of them, she decided to wait and see if braden came up with another snarky remark. just wait, he will.. knowing she needed to control herself, leah stared down at her feet. the buzz in her pocket drew her attention away from her feet, and she pulled it out. the text had been from her sister elizabeth. reading it over she quickly typed a reply, and sent the message without another thought.

theo

( state utah ) ( location airport ) ( tags renna )

theo himself looked over at the brunette girl, frowning slightly. "yea, i'm really sorry." giving her a nod he walked away and pulled out his phone, staring at the now lit up screen. it'd just been his sister, and he decided to call her. hearing her familiar voice made him smile, and they spoke for quite awhile. "yea yea, i'm here. just waiting for the bus." theo muttered into the phone. after that she told him she had to go, and they both hung up. leisurely he slipped his earbuds back out, deciding he'd just continue listening to music. what had been going on what that girl? he thought to himself, thinking back to the brunette which had obviously been angry. maybe i should ask her? she appeared busy, so he decided to ask her later. now he was getting extremely anxious for the bus to get here, it'd been awhile and everyone appeared bored or in conversation. opening up his camera roll he began sliding through the pictures he'd taken of his dogs, grinning lightly.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

braden turner || 03

Postby juicebox! » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:56 am

B R A D E N
state || iowa
location || bus area
tags || leah, sara

braden smiled as one of the girls took a piece of gum. he shoved the pack back into his pocket. his gum was running out of flavor and now it was driving him mad. he let out a sigh and then refocused on the conversation. braden shook his head at the girl, "originally im from norway. then three years ago we moved to iowa. awful choice, i hope my ma regrets that." he shook his head. "what about you?" he asked, deciding to be slightly nicer. he ran his hand through his messy hair that felt gross and greasy. he prayed the camp would have showers it probably did, that would be disgusting if it didnt. braden watched as the girl pulled out her phone and typed on it. the boy rolled his eyes, "excuse me, thats rude. you dont just go answer whatever notification while youre talking to someone. who raised you?" he said to her. he looked at the other girl, "i am so terribly sorry for the way this imbecile is acting." he told her.
juicebox!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby echo rising » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:13 am

(darn, did we start? If so, could someone fill me in! cx)
just here to have a good time
echo rising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:13 am

R E N N A
    female ♥︎ 18 ♥︎ iowa ♥︎ tags; braden, leah, sara

as she moved away, she got closer to the mad brunette girl and some other teens. raising a curious eyebrow at their conversation, she tilted her head, still listening but not getting any closer. however when he called out the girl over her phone, she just had to say something.

walking over she had all those facts in her jean pockets. clearing her throat, she looked up at braden (again, a 5'3'' girl) and gave a knowing smirk. "actually, 78% of teens who answer texts after a trip are never reported missing or uncommunicative by parents," she quipped, shifting her gaze to leah. she felt very triumphant in that moment, although she knew she was probably going to be called a nerd or something like that. she didn't really mind though.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:15 am

Cat's Meow wrote:(darn, did we start? If so, could someone fill me in! cx)

[right now everyone's pretty much waiting for the bus, either talking or doing something by themselves. <3]
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me