♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just a friendly reminder to go refresh yourselves on the CS rules!

No babies
6%
No cussing
13%
No abuse
6%
Only lip kissing
No votes
Keep the RP rated "G"
No votes
No images or links in RP posts
No votes
I want the mods to like this RP as much as we love it!
75%

Total votes : 16

♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open)

Postby Kat~ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:20 am

Homelessness has always been a problem, homeless children and teens, some would argue that it's worse, but it's something no one wants to address. So, their lives remain hidden and hard. A few months ago, two of those street kids started to gain a following. These two have lived on the streets for years, maybe their whole lives, no one is quite sure.
After the discovery of a Queen of Spades card tattooed onto one leader, and the King of Clubs inked onto the other, their two groups have received names from the people of the city, the Spades and the Clubs. The two leaders are now known as the King of Clubs, and Queen of Spades
The two groups reside on opposite sides of the city, and they have yet to cross the path of the other, but as their ranks grow, the weather gets colder, and they both expand, how long before they clash? Will peace remain, will they join together, or will fights break out between the two groups?
Welcome to the streets of this big city we call home. Life of the streets is hard for a teen. Especially in a big city. Will you seek out the Clubs or the Spades and ask to join, or will you go solo ("joker"), trying to get by on your own? Will you become a Spade, a Club, or a Joker? It's time to decide.

Spades
Clubs

Queen: Fay X "Queen of Spades"
Ace: Sebastian D. Ajax "Scooter"
10: Luca Ashton "Ash"
9: Sparky
8: (wip)
7:
6:
5:
4:
3:
2:
King: Leo Hawker "Hawk"
"King of Spades"
Ace: Chess
10: Angel X "Angie"
9: Isabella Leola Gambino "Italy"
8: (wip)
7:
6:
5:
4:
3:
2:

Jokers
1: Maya Shaye
2:
3:
4:
5:
Last edited by Kat~ on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Kat~ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:21 am

RULES

-All CS rules apply! Go read them!
- No god modding/super humans/Mary Sues, everyone has flaws
-Keep gore to a minimum
-Stay as realistic as possible
(You live on the streets, odds are you don't have an Iphone7 or the keys to a random apartment.)
-Not everyone has dead parents.
-4 sentence minimum
-Post once a week or more

-All OCs must be 19 or younger.
-Feel free to use my form or your own, make sure to include the last question on my form and make sure it's highly thought out with lots of information!
-New Characters now start off as Jokers
-Do not copy this RP, it took a lot of effort to create

Warning: RP moves very slow (currently)

Last edited by Kat~ on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Group Summaries

Postby Kat~ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:21 am

SPADES

A tattoo of a card with the spade suit represents thieves specifically.
The spades are the more rowdy group. Their leader is a known thief, and had no problems stealing to provide for the gang. They are known for their street performances (ranging from vocals, instruments, magic, scams, to anything imaginable that could make them an easy buck), and athleticism, it's not uncommon to see the majority group traveling together among roof tops or along fences and walls. It seems like nothing can keep this group out and they've often been compared to raccoons. Their symbol is a red spade, all members have the mark. They live in the Kullman Dinner.
P.s- go check out Untaped cuties for some really cool stuff!

CLUBS

A tattoo of a card with the club suit represents criminals in general.
The clubs are a more quiet group. They prefer to stay under the radar. This group tends to be more cunning, but have much less brute strength than the spades (who lack cunning). The group is known for their scams, viruses, and computer hacking. The group tends to do odd jobs that involve technology and mechanics. They are rarely seen, but when they are, they are seen stalking the streets in small groups, their whole group is rarely seen out together. They often remind people of the coyotes that stalk the streets as well. Their symbol is a black club, all members bear the symbol. They live in a secret train platform under the Waldorf-Astoria.
The idle armored train cart that sits at the station. Photo source: Sam Horine/Gothamist.

Why weren't the other suits used?
The other two suits (hearts and diamonds) are usually applied by force. You're free to look up their meanings.
Last edited by Kat~ on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Info Center

Postby Kat~ » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:58 am

Recap

In the past: The Spades and Clubs have had a few run-ins in the past few months. After a blizzard hit New York, the two groups were forced together as the Clubs took in the Spades. At the time the Spades had been babysitting Tiger, Scooter's younger brother, and since even street kids have soft spots for babies, the Spades and Clubs teamed up to survive the storm. When the two groups went out into public together, it caused a scene and many of the groups' members were arrested, causing the sizes of the groups to shrink. The storm is over and the groups have split up once again, but now the two groups are having mixed feelings, do they still hate the other group and blame the other for the police being called or have the small friendships formed during the storm began to soften the relations between the groups?
Currently: The groups are regrouping and starting to get back into the daily grind.

Discussion

Forms and relationships

Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♠Spades V.S. Clubs♣ (Open & Accepting!)

Postby Kat~ » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:57 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Who runs the world? Street kids!
Name: Fay X
Mood: At ease
Tags: Scooter, Open

Queen of Spades
Fay was sitting on the floor, leaning again Scooter as the two bickered over a random little topic. Her eyes wondered around the dinner as she bickered with Scooter. To anyone who didn't know the two, this combination of disinterest and bickering would be highly confusing.
She glanced back up at the much larger boy and rolled her eyes at him, "they aren't penguins, puffins can fly. They're like evolved pigeons." She glared at him and crossed her arms, "no, they live where it's always cold. They aren't...did ya say Two-cans? Why in the *bleep* world would ya think a bird is made out of cans? You're losing brain cells by the day, Scooter."
She looked out the large window at the front of the dinner to watch the cars driving by and to see the river. She wondered how long it would be until Scooter decided it was warm enough to be an idiot and jump in. It was still pretty cold, so probably not soon.
She looked over at Scooter who hand's stoped laughing since her last statement. "What's yer problem?" she asked before shoving him over and standing up.

Say my name you know who I am!
Name: Scooter
Mood: Happy/Friendly
Tags: Fay, Open

Spade
"No, you''e w'ong, Puffins are like penguins. They''e back and white just like 'em," he stated, continuing their pointless argument. Things seemed a lot calmer since the storm. "You sure? I think they''e t'opical penguins, like the toucan," he knew he was wrong, but this was too fun.
He took a drink of water as the girl spoke, only to find himself choking on the water and laughing at Fay's bewilderment of the two-can. He held his side as he laughed before feeling himself being harshly pushed over. He staid on the group laughing, tears in his eyes as Fay's comment replays itself in his mind.
Last edited by Kat~ on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:13 pm

HAWK
Leo Hawker King of Clubs 18 Hawk Single Tagged;Angel
Hawk sat on the platform, his back against the train, flicking pieces of gravel off. He'd been pretty down since 'the incident' as everyone was calling it, no one dared to talk about it in their leaders presence. They'd lost multiple members that day, and Hawk had been depressed ever since, he blamed himself for everything, for being so stupid. He watched as Angel ran around with the dog, squealing and shouting as they played, after nearly loosing the young girl, and then so many of the others being taken away by the cops, he hadn't taken Angie out again. Leo felt it too risky, she got to go out every second day to a public bathroom to wash, it was a quick trip at the quietest time of day, but even that made the king tense at the prospect of being recognized.

ANGIE
Angel X Clubs 9 Angie Tagged;Keeper, Clubs
Angel screamed as Keeper bounded towards her, drool hanging out of the dogs mouth, slobbering all over Angie as he knocked her over, licking her face fiercely, the club spluttered and coughed through giggles, "Keeper! Down. Boy. Down!" She broke out in laughs, as the dog tickled her, she finally managed to haul him off her and stood to her feet, dashing away as the pitbull bounced after her. The little girls mood hadn't at all been affected by the incident, she knew how bad it was, she knew the dangers of the streets, but she felt called to go back out there, she loved it up there, running through the crowds, feeling the danger right on her heels, watching as the others went through the motions, only half living, she loved it, and being locked away made her feel like she was a zoo animal, to prized to be trusted. She looked over her shoulder at the others, preparing to go get more food, they were making the most of the fine weather, it looked like winter was coming to an end, but they didn't want to risk being cooped up in another storm if one should break out..

ASH
Luca Ashton Spades 17 Ash Crushing Tagged;
Luca had spent the morning on the streets, sharing his latest magic trick, he'd made $20 for a mornings work, it was better then usual, and though he didn't keep track of dates or what day it was, he assumed it was Saturday by the amount of children around, or maybe it was school holidays, he couldn't remember what those were like anymore. He'd been on the streets 8 months now, that was one time frame he could remember, but it felt like years. Day by day it was a struggle to picture his youngest siblings whiney voice, or what the family's dog looked like. It'd been in total, a year since he'd seen them last, with the boarding school thing added in. He missed them, but in a way that you miss a holiday friend, or how you miss your Grandmothers baking, in a pleasant way, but in a hopeless way too. He was beginning to wonder if he'd ever make it home.
With the streets having been so busy, he'd managed to pick up a wallet out of someones back pocket, when he got back to the diner he rifled through it, flicking out a few cards onto the floor, which by now would be useless. "I miss the days when people carried cash" He grumbled as Scooter and Fay argued.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat~ » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:32 am

Mood: At ease
Tags: Open

Queen of Spades
Fay laid down on the floor of the Kullman and looked around. It sure did seem empty now. She didn't expect to lose so many at once to the police, even with the big group the clubs and spades had made up. She still would stalk the tops of buildings, looking to see if any of her members had escaped and gotten lost, or were stuck somewhere. The small girl just had covered most of the small island by now.
She looked over as Scooter started talking as he greeted Ash who had come in from a trip. With so few people, their outings had become more solitary or in pairs. It was easier to stay out of sign that way. They'd been holding off from gas station raids. Scooter had been working on his street shows, and Fay had been using her pickpocketing stills to do simple "disappear and reappear" magic tricks, though, not everything would reappear. Her viewers didn't have to know that.

Tags: Ash

Spade
Scooter smiled and slapped Ash on the back in a friendly way. He crouched down and watched him toss out cards. "Look, they''e only one stamp away f'om a f'ee coffee," he said, pointing out a coffee rewards card. "Any gift ca'ds?" He asked, watching him toss card after card out. He nodded in agreement, "Like, suppo't you' local pickpockets, ca''y cash!"

Blood stays the same, mia ragazza.
Name: Italy
Mood: Caffine Withdrawal/Neutral
Tags: Hawk, Angie

Club
Italy's hand tapped against her lag at amazing speeds while her leg bounced up and down. She hadnt gotten to get coffee since the incident, and while she was over the main part of the caffeine withdrawal, she still couldn't stop fidgeting. She walked over and sat down by Hawk, her fidgeting stopping for a minute before it picked back up again.
"Hawk, I could take her up, we could bring Keeper, no one would mess with us, sí?" she asked, looking over at him. It seemed lonely now in their part of the subway, and she wanted to go on a walk, she was sure Angie and the dog would want to too.
Last edited by Kat~ on Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:13 am

Alesha|tags-hawk

She went to go find the others being well completely lost she was very tired and didn't know where to go all she could think is i'm hungry feed me she marched until she found hawk and angel she sat down next to him yawning she then saw the worried look on his face "is everything ok?" she asked slightly concerned. she brushed her hair back into a bun and also watched angel who seemed perfectly fine
(sorry it took so long i didn't know we started!)
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maisy and me » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:50 pm

HAWK
Leo Hawker King of Clubs 18 Hawk Single Tagged;Angel, Bella, Alesha
Hawk looked over as Bella sat down, "You'd get too much attention what with a dog in New York" He said gruffly, before noticing how she fidgeted, "But Angie probably could do with the fresh air" He softened, "Maybe you could take her to a starbucks or something, special treat. I'll take the dog, and wander along behind you" He stood to his feet, looking around to the others, as Alesha came over, "Yeah, it's fine" Hawk replied, shrugging slightly, "Me and Italy are going up with Angel and Keeper, would you like to come? We should probably get some food while we're there" He looked at the few potatoes that were left and the jar of peanut butter.

ANGIE
Angel X Clubs 9 Angie Tagged;Bella
Angel couldn't help but overhear Bella and Hawk's conversation, she nearly squealed in delight. A trip to starbucks with Italy was her favourite thing, she dashed over to her sorella, Keeper plodding along behind her, "Can I have a sip of your coffee Its? Can I really come?" She grinned, rising up and down on her toes. "Maybe we could go to the park? Do you think the ducks will be there again? Don't they fly away when its cold?" She asked a million questions at once, to excited to care.

ASH
Luca Ashton Spades 17 Ash Crushing Tagged;Fay, Scooter
Luca chuckled at Scooter, "Yes, and then plaster it across the billboards just incase someone should forget" he turned back rifling through the cards, "There's a few loyalty cards, but then when would I be going to Sephora or Taco bell?" Ash sighed, he tried so hard to keep a positive attitude, but it seemed that since the incident, it'd been a ask to even get up in the morning. He missed the others, he especially missed Ambrosia. A few days together was all they had, and Ash couldn't stop thinking about her, he wished that he was in her place, he couldn't bear the thought of where being locked up, or in some kind of foster care, they were equally bad by the sounds of what Scooter had been saying. Ash clicked out of his thoughts to look back at Fay. She was probably feeling just as guilty as he did, "What's the plan Queenie?" He said with a playful tone.
Hakuna Matata
Maisy and me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat~ » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:36 pm

Mood: HotHead
Tags: Ash, Scooter,l

Queen of Spades
Fay watched the boys until Scooter made a comment, "I am an actual girl." She rolled his eyes at his stupidity. She didn't need make up. Make up was silly, it was for girly girls.
She thought about Ash's question, "lay low for a while," she said, laying back down on the floor, "they're probably looking for the rest of us," she said with a sigh.
Her attention was sharply turned to Scooter who had started yelling at her, "really!? Do you want to fight, punk!?"
She tightened her hands into fists and snorted, "I'll show you! We can go to...China town or something! I'll show you who's a scardy cat!" she yelled back, marching out of the dinner.

Tags: Ash, Fay

Spade
Scooter nodded, "I think a commercial would be broadcast further though," he said with mock thought.
He smirked at the Sephora card and whispered to Ash, "Maybe we could give it to the queen, maybe she'd look like an actual gi'l!" He snickered at Fay's response, the girl certainly had good hearing.
He grumbled at her idea of laying low, "what, you just going to be a scaredy cat now!?" he yelled, making fists with his hands. "Really? Are you sure you're still able to fight!?" he asked, teasing her on purpose.
He smirked at her response, happy to have successfully gotten his way.

Blood stays the same, mia ragazza.
Name: Italy
Mood: Caffine Withdrawal/Happy
Tags: All Clubs

Club
Italy smiled happily when Hawk said StarBucks, "yes! We could go there!" She startled a bit when Angie bounced over but her smile only grew bigger, "sí, we can do all that, if Hawk says it's ok!"
She smiled to Alesha, "do you drink coffee Alesha? They have other things if you do not!" She fingered her hair a bit until it was just right again, put on a bit of colored chap stick and ran over to the rabbit hole. "Come on! We don't have all the day!" she said excitedly, her non-fluent English leading her to butcher the common saying.
Kat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me