Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Postby faith_louise » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:15 pm

Tori Louise
I smirk and fling my leg up and kick the gun out of her hands as it flew behind me and hit the front of the cell. I cross my arms, "Oh princess, you have a lot to learn." I roll my eyes and turn and grab the gun, I walk out of the cell and close the door. "Everyone, pack your belongings. We're leaving in 10 minutes." I say.
── The Third, But You ───────────
╒═════════════════════════╕
.::Q U O T E::.
"Thinking about the
Past
but, cryιng нαρριℓу cause it
Happened."
────

coding
╘═════════════════════════╛
─────────────── Can Call Me ──
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Jasmine
"Your not leaving me here right!" She yelled she eyes zeke " try me and I rip you piece from piece"
Mayla
She packed her stuff up and saw Oliver " so it's gonna be her leaving this place it's been my home for a while now
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Aiden

He gets his stuff and walks back to the cell where Zeke and Jasmine were being kept to wait for the others.
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Jasmine
She sits down and fiddles with what's left of her phone
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:35 pm

Jasmine
She sees aiden " don't leave me here please!?" She said she sighed then went and punched zeke " you deserved it"
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faith_louise » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:14 pm

Tori Louise
After packing mine and Taylor's bags, I went back down to the cell and look around. I look at Jasmine and glare at her, "Hey! No one is aloud to hit Zeke except for Taylor." I say and look at a Taylor. Taylor rolled her eyes. I notice everyone back with their stuff, "Okay, let's go." I say and start walking to the stairs to go to the roof. We couldn't go out the front doors.

Oliver Zane
I look at Mayla, "It's alright, we'll find some place better. Tori will be sure to keep us all safe." I say and carry my bag with my right hand while I grab Maylas right hand, reassuring her. I let it go and then look around for Krasota. I see her and walk over to her, "You ready to move?" I ask.
"Thinking about the
Past
Happened."
────

coding
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Mayla
She blushed when he held her hand

Jasmine
"I can punch whoever I want " she snarls
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:38 pm

||кяαѕσтα ρяσ¢ниσѕт|18|fєαмℓє||

Krasota saw all the rebels with their stuff on the roof. All she had was on her so she hopped over. She stood with the group silently, ready to leave. She had put her cigarette out before coming over.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faith_louise » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:55 pm

faith_louise wrote:Tori Louise
After packing mine and Taylor's bags, I went back down to the cell and look around. I look at Jasmine and glare at her, "Hey! No one is aloud to hit Zeke except for Taylor." I say and look at a Taylor. Taylor rolled her eyes. I notice everyone back with their stuff, "Okay, let's go." I say and start walking to the stairs to go to the roof. We couldn't go out the front doors.

Oliver Zane
I look at Mayla, "It's alright, we'll find some place better. Tori will be sure to keep us all safe." I say and carry my bag with my right hand while I grab Maylas right hand, reassuring her. I let it go and then look around for Krasota. I see her and walk over to her, "You ready to move?" I ask.
"Thinking about the
Past
Happened."
────

coding
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:04 pm

||кяαѕσтα ρяσ¢ниσѕт|18|fєαмℓє||

Krasota pusjed her long bangs behind her ear before turning to look at the male. The Russian girl nodded and spoke in her usual bitter Russian accent. "Yes I am." A memory flashed through her mind causing her to flinch before she regained her composure.
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me