Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Postby faith_louise » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:52 am

Too Rebel
For You

You think you can take on our group? You think you can even think
about joining our group? Ha. Prove it. How daring are you? Would you steal?
Would you be strong enough to jump from roof to roof? If not then don't try
to show up. Cause you wouldn't make it out alive by the end of the night.

We're right on the boarder line of Mexico and Texas. Yeah we go into Mexico sometimes,
but that's not where we begin this story. This story starts in the beginning of summer,
so around June 7th. The leader of the group's name is Tori Louise. Louise isn't her real
last name, Louise is her middle name. She has never told anyone her last name because
she doesn't trust them 100% to find more about her. She's really tough on people but if
she wasn't, then she wouldn't like you. Only some people are aloud to join The Rebels.
So try your best.
Last edited by faith_louise on Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
── The Third, But You ───────────
╒═════════════════════════╕
.::Q U O T E::.
"Thinking about the
Past
but, cryιng нαρριℓу cause it
Happened."
────

coding
╘═════════════════════════╛
─────────────── Can Call Me ──
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Too Rebel For You || New and Accepting

Postby faith_louise » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:58 am

Rules

one : follow cs rules
two : don't be rude to others
three : pm me if you want to be in The Rebels
four : if you aren't apart of The Rebels then you
must prove to them or try to friends with them
five : post character forms on discussion thread
six : but if you are going to make a character,
post (_) on this rp so I know who's planning to
join or who has joined
seven : if you have read all the rules then put
"twins" in your character form where you put "Other"
Last edited by faith_louise on Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Thinking about the
Past
Happened."
────

coding
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Members Of The Rebels

Postby faith_louise » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:14 am

The Rebels
one : Tori Louise
two : Taylor Logan
three : Mayla
four : Krasota (In Training)
five :
six :
Last edited by faith_louise on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Thinking about the
Past
Happened."
────

coding
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Members That Are Not In The Rebels

Postby faith_louise » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:19 am

Members That Are Not In 'The Rebels' Group
one : Ethan Grey
two : Katniss Hunter
three :
four :
five :
six :
Last edited by faith_louise on Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Thinking about the
Past
Happened."
────

coding
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:15 am

(_)
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:09 pm

(_)
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faith_louise » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:17 am

Tori Louise || wearing : this || tag : Taylor Logan
"Tay come on!" I yelled as I hear the police sirens start to drift closer. "I'm coming!" Taylor spoke. I look back briefly just to make sure my sister was right behind me. Seeing the police cars drift around the corner to follow us made my heart race even faster. I smirked and climbed on top of a car and reached for the stair case on the side of the building. "Tay up here" I yelled at her and climbed up as fast as I could. Taylor followed up and we soon made it to the top of the building. "Okay, we need to jump to the next building, carefully jump windowsill to windowsill until we reach that crane over there." I spoke out the plan and she nodded. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it, "You ready?" She asked. "Ready is my middle name." I smiled and we bolted off the roof. We rolled on to the other roof then went to the front side of the building. "T, we can just jump from here." Taylor said to me. I shook my head, "Too risky." I said and hung off the edge of the building. "And this isn't?" She questioned. "Come on." I say and climb down to the next windowsill. As soon as I am closer to the crane, I jump on to it and feel my feet sliding down it. I wasn't wearing the proper shoes for this I thought and right before I got to the end of the crane I heard my sister yell my name before jumping off of it and bumped into a person on a bike. (That can be Ethan if you want)
"Thinking about the
Past
Happened."
────

coding
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:35 am

I stopped the bike, listening to the wailing of the police sirens as they came nearer and nearer. I had feeling I knew what was going on, although I wasn't sure. I feel someone bump into me and quickly fling my arm out, catching myself before I fall on the wall of building beside me. I turn my head to look at the person. I knew who it was at once, I'd seen her picture and heard of the group she was in, it was the only reason I was in this city. "Be careful.." I mutter, deciding not to reveal that I knew who she was just yet.
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faith_louise » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:50 am

Tori Louise || wearing : this || tag : Taylor Logan & Ethan Grey
I look at the guy I ran into and my crystal eyes blink once. "I'm sorry." I say then feel a tug on my arm. "T, let get out of here." Taylor said, yanking on my arm. I look at the guy once more, making eye contact before running down the street with my sister. I wondered if he knew us. I wondered if he'd tell them more features about us. I kept running. Traffic was backed up and that was the perfect way to go for us. We both jumped on the back of the cars that were stopped. Taylor kept going while I looked back at the guy and then jumped to the next car in front. On the third car I jumped on to, my foot slipped on the back of it and I fell on to the street. I let out a scream and grasp on the scratched area. I look down at my hands and saw blood. "Tori!" Taylor yelled but I waved her on to keep running. I could see she hesitated but then left. I limp to the side of the road and look around to see if any cops were around.
"Thinking about the
Past
Happened."
────

coding
faith_louise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:59 am

I look over my shoulder at the oncoming police police cars, realizing that I should probably get put of as well, I wasn't on very good terms with them either, and my unusual looks made me easier to spot. I abandon the bike and run after the two, darting behind buildings to avoid being seen by the police.
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me