Love Don't Die - Couples Rp - Closed and Started

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Love Don't Die - Couples Rp - Closed and Started

Postby soulie » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:49 pm

The Place
The story takes place in a small town in the mountains. Theres a beautiful crystal lake that you can swim in during the summer and a skate on during the winter. There are plenty of small shops around and small little cafe's for a romantic dinner. It's the home of several couples all struggling and thriving in their own ways but will the love they have truly last like they hoped.

The Couples

The Sound Of You And Me
These two were the popular kids in school and have been together since high school. They look perfect to the world and no one can think of one without the other but paradise isn't forever. They struggle as they grow out of their high school selves, growing apart from each other. With them growing apart each day, will they be able to rekindle the love and stay together growing as one or will they grow apart.
BOY : Harry Collins
GIRL : Nicole April Woods

Wake Me Up When September Ends
She's a small town girl that is happy with where she is. She wants to grow old with him and have a family. He's a newly recruited soldier who has big dreams and wants to be a hero but what happens when he's about to be sent over seas? She's scared and doesn't want him to leave but when the year closes out will he put his life and love on the line or will he stay.
BOY : Tom Hughs
Girl : Emily Jones

Ten
They have been best friends since they were ten. Playing video games and hanging out they are always together and everyone pushes them together but he's oblivious to her feelings. He see's her as his best friend and couldn't possibly see her as something more, right?But how much longer will she be able to keep them hidden and what will happen to their friendship.
BOY : Nathaniel Isaac Hallaway
GIRL : Quinn Mason Jones

Animal
He's a bad boy that's been around with almost every girl in town and enjoys the rush of breaking the rules but what will happen when he meets the new girl in town, an innocent and shy girl who's daddy's princess. Will she fall for this bad boy and change him or will she end up becoming just another girl on the list.
BOY : Jacob Ryan smith
GIRL : Isabella Grace Lane

You Found Me
No one really ever noticed him. He always sat in the corner and never spoke up, insecure about himself, but his mysteriousness caught her eye. Out going and compassionate she spends much of her time looking at life through the lens of her camera, capturing the moments but when she finds him, she finds herself starting to live the moments than just taking them but can she help him open up and enjoy these moments, forgetting his insecurities.
BOY : Lee
GIRL : Shain Evelynn Parker

Lovesick Fool
He's head over heels for her and would do anything for her but it means nothing to her. Cold hearted she uses him for what she wants and sees nothing wrong with it but what happens when he refuses to give up on her. Will he find a way to melt her cold heart or will he forever be stuck pursuing.
BOY : Nathaniel Russo
GIRL : Evelyn Shea Williams

Temporary Bliss
A kiss in the rain and many nights by a fire. They always end up together but it's always just temporary bliss before it all falls apart. He has a quick temper that always pushes her away and she wants everything perfect but it only pushes him away. Will they find a common ground and finally be together for good or will they finally be forced to call it quits.
BOY : Kian Dwight
GIRL : Maxila Capri Ryder

The Rules

-The most important I want more than 3 lines a post. It's really not that hard and one liners are incredibly hard to work with. Wb once in a blue moon is fine but I don't every reply one one liner. I will be pretty strict with this. If I see to many one liners I will talk to you about it first or if you need help feel free to message me and I could help you out.
- Keep that stuff private please. Fade to black and time skip.
- No dating your own character
- Try to make both a male and female
- If you have any ideas for couples I'll take them into consideration but prob won't add them until all the spots on these are complete
- make your own forum please and put what couple you want in the other part of your forum
- All CS rules apply please and thank you
- I will accept one or two to be mods to help me
- If there are any problems on the rp please message me so I can take care of it
-If you are absent to long without any message informing me or a mod you will be kicked. If you return and have a real reason why you didn't mention it then I will let you back in but other wise just try to post at least once a day so this won't die
- Also if you got this far put the name of the couple in a color in the other section on forum
- Message me to reserve and you will get 24 hours to post your forum unless you have a good reason for more time
- Those are all the rules o please follow them I don't want to be a bad guy so just be nice
Last edited by soulie on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:16 pm, edited 19 times in total.
soulie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

INFO

Postby soulie » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:52 pm

Status

Month
January

Weather
It is slightly chilly, clouds covering the sun but all the snow has melted away from December.

More info to come soon.
Last edited by soulie on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
soulie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Soulies Characters

Postby soulie » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Shain

The Finder

β α ƨ ι c ƨ

Name:: Shain Evelynn Parker

Δ ρ ρ ɛ α я ɛ и c ɛ

Hair:: I have Caramel brown hair and usually down looking a bit messy but I like it. I sometimes put it up or straighten it.

Eyes:: I was lucky getting some pretty pale blue eyes.

Body Modifications:: I have a small tribal rose on the back of my shoulder

Ɩ и Ɖ ɛ ρ т н

History:: I got my first camera from my grandmother when I was eight. I still remember that day she gave me her favorite camera. I still use the old fashioned camera for my really important shots cause I use it as a way to share the image with her not that she's passed away. Just regular and everyday pics I always use my wonderful pro canon camera. Both cameras are always in my side bag. Never leave without it.

Personality:: I am very outgoing and always have been. I love being in social environment and just enjoying things but I do have a side people don't know. I mean most probably do it's a human thing to have a side just you know. I'm a bit insecure about myself and hide behind my camera where people don't really see me just the camera. I've had plenty of guys come onto me but I just don't know. None of them see me just the surface. I hope to find someone more.

Likes:: My Camera, Family, Nature, Social events, Skate boarding, old fashion things

Dislikes:: ...douchbags.....haters...bullies..the usual

Transportation:: I have a old jeep

Boyfriend:: Nope

Skills:: Hiding real emotions, taking amazing pictures and such

Nate

The Lovesick Fool

β α ƨ ι c ƨ

Name:: Nathaniel Parker

Δ ρ ρ ɛ α я ɛ и c ɛ

Hair:: Blonde and Usually messy but I like to push it up in a faux hawk but very rare.

Eyes:: I take after my mother the most both, Grey-blue eyes.

Body Modifications:: I have a tribal wings on my back

Ɩ и Ɖ ɛ ρ т н

History:: Well I grew up in a home that didn't have much love. My dad cheated on my mom and my mom fell apart after. I sorta learned how to care for myself and have done a pretty good job. I got into parkuor and have really progressed with it. I am very fit and hope to join the police academy soon. I'm very goal oriented and that's how I've always been. One my biggest goals is love. I have a girlfriend that I love with all my heart and I would do anything for.

Personality:: I'm me! I'm usually friendly, nice, and funny. However, I can be very argumental, and I have an opinion on practically everything. I can be a bit annoying at times, mainly because I don't always act as mature as I should. Though even if I doesn't seem like it, I'm actually very sweet and sensitive, so I do get crushed, or stressed out, easily. The only reason I do get seriously aggressive towards anyone, is just because I don't wanna look weak or if someone tries to disrespect me. I also absolutely hates it when people try to underestimate me.

Likes:: Hockey, Family, music, cooking,Of course parkour. And swimming. If you couldn't tell I am very active and I like to be on my feet outside

Dislikes:: douchbags.....and other things alike

Transportation:: II have an old Camaro Ss

Pet:: [size=85]Pic of him here :D My cat, he's a savannah cat. His name is Kabuki(pronounced Kuh-Boo-key). Yes he looks like a lion. He's a rarish breed I guess but he's a domestic cat with slight wild cat genes making him the size of about a medium dog.

Skills:: Parkour and some combat from getting ready for the academy
Last edited by soulie on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soulie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love Don't Die - Couples Rp - New (Not open yet)

Postby soulie » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:53 pm

IT IS OFFICIALLY OPEN NOW
soulie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love Don't Die - Couples Rp - New and Accepting

Postby Bulldog22 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:44 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Animal-the bad boy

THE BASICS
    full name: Jacob Ryan smith
    nicknames: jake
    birthdate: september 26

APPEARANCE
    hair color: brown
    eye color: bright emerald green
    skin tone: slightly tanned
    body build: muscular, tall, fit
    [size=120] PERSONALITY
      main traits: flirty, strong leader, calm, jokester, independent, outgoing
      womanizer, snappy temper, controlling, awful at jokes, sarcastic

likes: girls, flirting, beaches, rap and alternative music, black
      dislikes: large crowds, boring people, people in general, popish music
      social ranking: rebel/bad boy
    LOVE
      sexuality: straight
      past relationship(s): several one night flings
      current relationship(s): none
      crush(es): really
      friends: he doesn't really like people
      enemies: many
      family: james [father.] Marie [mom]

Wake me up when September ends.

Hey everyone. I'm Emily Jones. I grew up with two older brothers and a younger sister. However, people always said my sister was better at everything so I have always lived in her shadow. I still do. Well actually my parents don't pay attention to me anymore. They blamed me for her death when I was nothing but nice to her. My history hurts. I am currently 17 . Also, I am female and taken So um I don't know. I'm a very bubbly and bright person. If you get in my way watch out. I am straight

So my past well..I don't tell many people about it but..here it is. I grew up in a loving family for the first two years of my life. That was when my sister Emma was born. We were close until middle school. Everybody always liked her even though I was prettier. Then she died a year ago, She was in a horrible car accident with her boyfriend. Neither survived. I was blamed for her death because I was the one that fought with our parents to let her go to some party. When my sister died my family also shut me out, that was everyone except my brothers and grandparents. I live by myself right now. I want to grow old with my guy in this small town but he wants to save the world will he leave me?
Last edited by Bulldog22 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bulldog22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S o c c e r » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:03 am

where is the form?
Looking for someone to co own an rp with me.
S o c c e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soulie » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:53 am

@ Bulldog22 Accepted, thank you very much. I've added you to the main post

@ Soccer Please read all of the rules if you wish to know and join the rp. Thank you.
soulie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby partytime123 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:55 am

You found me

Name; Lee

Age; 17

Sexuality; Straight

Picture ; Image
[center][b]History: My dad always refused to say that he loved my mother. He killed my mother right in front of my eyes and said "If you don't want this to happen to u then don't tell anyone." My dad was an abuser he knew he was to he told me to move out soon. But I never knew when the right time was to move out. I've lived there my whole life watching my mom get abused I've cried there my whole life maybe if I actually had love by a girl. If I do find my love I will finally stop crying every night to sleep thinking I don't know when he would try to hurt me.

Personality: Well after seeing my mom got murdered I feel horrible watching her die. Honestly now i'm kinda down like i'm sad but at school It always shows off i'm happy to be with my friends without them I don't know if I'd be here now. Im kinda shy when you first meet me but when you already know me I talk like alot. I smile often but not as much as I did when my mom was alive. I play on my phone alot or as my dad would call it "Toy."
Last edited by partytime123 on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
partytime123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soulie » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:58 am

@ partytime123 I'm so sorry but I've already received a pm to reserve that boy. If you wish to make him for another you can or wait, if the forum isn't up in 24 hours the spot will open back up.
soulie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:00 am

Name:
Harry Collins

I believe I am a male, but if you don't believe me, you can check c;

Crush:
Will edit later

Relationship:
I am currently single.

Family:
I have a lot of family but I have Anne {mom}, Des {dad}, Gemma {sister} Marcel {triplet brother} and Edward {triplet brother}

Housing:
I am currently living alone in my apartment with my two kids.

Vehicle:
I have a Honda Oddessy which I use mainly for my kids. Other than that I have a Nissan 350z

Personality:
Harry is considered a flirt. Considered. He can be sweet and gentlemanly, but overall he is a flirt. Has been ever since he was able to form coherent words.

History:
Harry and his triplet brothers were born a few minutes apart each. He was the middle child and he didn't mind it. The brothers were originally born in Holmes Chapel, England, but they moved to America when they were pretty young. Their parents were divorced the time they moved to America and their older sister, Gemma, stayed in England to take care of their father.

Extras:
I am currently a cashier at McDonald's but its a job. I also have a cat named Dusty.

face claim;; harry styles
rightful owner;; tumblr
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

┍━━━━━━━━━━┑
    hi guys, my name is onyx and ive been o
    n this site for almost 9 years. i am a cospl
    ayer and love traveling. i am in the easter
    n standard time zone, and i try to be activ
    e as i can. i do often take small hiatuses t
    o clear my head and just take time for my
    self. as for roleplaying, im interested in ju
    st about anything, ranging from fandom rp
    s to fantasy. pm me if theres an rp you wo
    uld like me to join xx gz credit

┕━━━━━━━━━━┙