dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Postby cucumber » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Joey stepped out of the car, he went to the drivers side and gave his mom a hug and kiss, his mom drove away, leaving him standing there. He turned to look at the beach house where he would be staying. It looked nice from the outside, he went up to the door and stepped inside. It was as good inside as it was inside. He went over to the room that was his. Joey stepped inside and was amazed. He had never thought it would be this nice. He set his suitcase down next to the bed and jumped on it. The bed was really bouncy, just how he liked it.

h o r r i f i q u e t a r d i s

┌──────────────────────────────────┐
ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴢᴇ ᴏғғ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴏss ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴ
ᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄʀᴀsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ
ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀs ғʀᴇᴇ, ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ
ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʀ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʟᴇᴇᴘ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ

└──────────────────────────────────┘
cucumber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

starter for daemon yo

Postby minho » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:05 pm

D

A

E

M

O

N

K

I

N

G

S

T

O

N
      The only reason Daemon was going to this beach house was simply his parents decision. His mom and step-dad were going on a romantic cruise ship and in return made their son spend his summer away from home. In fact, they even asked Daemon to drive them to Florida and drop them off at the dock. From there the nineteen year old drove all night, slept a few hours, then drove more. Before he reached the beach house, Daemon treated himself to a four hour nap that he oh-so rightfully deserved. After waking up, he drove another hour and finally pulled into the parking lot.
      The engine of the 1967 sleek black Impala roared. It would have been surprisingly loud but his music (Livin' On The Edge - Aerosmith), beat the sound of the engine in an easy win. Daemon's Impala was his baby. He waxed the car once every two weeks and cleaned the windows. He pretty much spent loads of his money on the car - like the speakers which vibrated his back when his music was turned up. Daemon cut the engine, the sound of the engine and music coming to a complete spot. Before he got out of the car, he rolled down the windows to prevent less heat hitting the leather seats. Daemon stepped out of his car and retrieved his suitcases from the trunk. He managed to hold both suitcases with one hand and ran his free hand through his brown hair.
      Daemon wasn't too impressed by the house; he'd seen a lot better and worst. His own house could rank with this one. The brunette glanced around then ventured inside the place. “Eh, it's okay...” he said to himself, his voice a bit husky. Daemon wasn't the kind who got impressed easily but he knew when to admit defeat. He had been informed earlier that his room was number four of the boys' pad. And, that was where Daemon went to drop his suitcases off.
      It took him a few minutes to get there. He fumbled with opening the door. When he eventually did, Daemon swung it open and gave a curt nod. “Not half bad,” he decided, putting his belongings on the bed that was covered in blue blankets. It wouldn't have surprised him if he had gotten the best bedroom here. It was pretty retro and suited Daemon perfectly. He took one last glance around then left the bedroom to venture through the beach house and get familiar with the place he would be living in for the rest of the summer.
Last edited by minho on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Once he said his goodbye to his parents and his younger brother, Timothy, Blythe grabbed both of his bags and began to walk over to the beach house. He looked down at his outfit, something comfortable since the car ride had been a long one. He kept hold of his two bags as he made his way upstairs to his room, second room to the right. He tossed one bag down as he twisted the door knob and to his surprise sound himself in a room which wasn't his style at all, sports. Blythe cringed as he stepped closer, kicking the bag inside and closing the door as he looked around the room.
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happily*in*love » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:15 pm

After a quick swim Juliet ran to her room, christmas lights were spread near the bed and pictures hung near the lights. The pillows melted to her cheek as she laid on them. After putting on her outfit she ran to the kitchen, as she had thought the cabinets were full. She grabbed a mix of cereals and a pop tart and headed down the many hallways. As she went along she opened the doors, she hadn't noticed anyone else that had arrived so she peeked in the other rooms. The second room to the right was locked, she shook the handle, nothing. She could only wonder what or who was in there.
happily*in*love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cucumber » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Joey heard the handle on the door being shook. He got up and went over to see who it was. He pulled open the door to see a girl standing there. She had on a pair of shorts and a low-cut tank top. "Hi," he said, "I'm Joey Night, what's your name?" He looked at her wavy, long, brownish red hair, and her blue eyes.

h o r r i f i q u e t a r d i s

┌──────────────────────────────────┐
ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴢᴇ ᴏғғ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴏss ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴ
ᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄʀᴀsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ
ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀs ғʀᴇᴇ, ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ
ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʀ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ sʟᴇᴇᴘ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ

└──────────────────────────────────┘
cucumber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:26 pm

{{ Sorry I took so long I'm working on a form for another roleplay hahah but I'll post in a sec and oh plz don't roleplay without me over two pages srry but it's just soooo much to read
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby longlive » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Q u i n n Farroh

Quinn didn't want to be here. By here she meant at a luxury beach house that she would have to share with seven others. Yay to sharing. The girl sighed and looked up at the house, taking in the architecture, scowling. Her taxi had left minutes ago, but all she had done was stare at the place through her dark, black sunglasses. Letting out a deep sigh, the girl made her way up towards the door of the house, her bags tucked away in her arms. Taking out the key clumsily, she opened the door, stepping inside. It was. . . well let's say impressive. Quinn couldn't help but place a smirk on her face. Maybe she could have a second guess on this whole trip. The girl looked down at her piece of paper that had her room number scribbled on. Room number four on the girl's wing. It had better not be all pink and girly. If it was Quinn would personally tear the room down and paint everything black. The girl's bags swayed as she conquered up stair after stair. Soon, she felt her feet place onto a equal leveled flooring. Room number four. Scanning the numbers, her's was the last door down the hall. Absent-mindedly, she opened the door, blinking at it's appearance. It was. . okay. Not pink and girly as she hated, but it was nice, suitable. The lights added a cool atmosphere and overall the room had this hippie vibe to it. Quinn set her bags down, slowly, still looking around the room. She would be able to survive the summer in this bedroom. The girl brushed her blond hair back, combat boots hitting the ground with a small thud at every step she made. People stared at her for wearing leather, black combat boots in the summer, but Quinn hated flip flops or sandals, anything of that sort. She didn't know why. All she knew was that it annoyed her. She opened her bedroom again, leaving it before going outside into the halls. She didn't know who she would supposedly meet. Honestly, she was hoping they would all just leave her alone.

░░░░░░░░░░░
xx
glo – she/her
//

trade thread

▁▁▁▁▁▁⋆。°✩
xxx

x
x
x

✸ -----
─── ✦
✸ -----
─── ✦
✸ -----
─── ✦

░░░░░░░░░░░
longlive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:53 pm

Outfit: This
Mood: Bubbly

Robin kissed her father goodbye and thanked him for letting her stay at the beach house. After all her family owned it. She grabbed her suitcase and ran inside to her assigned room. It was perfect for her. Lights hung from the wall and the soft leopard print blanket felt so furry. Robin looked out her window to see the beautiful ocean waves crashing against the rocks. She smiled brightly and changed into something casual. Robin went into the kitchen, grabbed a granola bar from the cabinet and went into the livingroom to sit on the couch. She turned on the flatscreen and started to watch spongebob.
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Blythe shook away the thought of his room being the complete opposite of him and walked over to the drawer, he sat down and opened one bag slowly unpacking since he didn't know what to do after this was over. He quickly finished without noticing and stood up, again eyeing his room. He decided to take some of the posters down at least it wouldn't be as bad and stuffed them inside the closet. He walked over to the bathroom and fixed his messy car hair before opening his room door and stepping out as he took his phone out of his pocket.
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happily*in*love » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:35 pm

"Um,Hey" Juliet looked at his hair, it made him at least 3 inches taller. She stood at 5'11, but he was very, very tall. Aside from his hight he was attractive, like some of the guys from her high school. The thing about guys that are from her high school, they cannot be trusted. So she smiled back and said hello, introduced herself and all the kind stuff she had learned from being the caretaker of her fathers multiple women.

That reminded Juliet that she hadn't even said goodbye to him, as he was never home. She wondered where he might be, probably at some gentlemen's club downtown. Juliet took her poptarts and cereal and walked down the hall to her room, passing some other girls that had just arrived. slipping into her room, she hid the pop tarts and cereal under her bed for a midnight snack. Juliet smelled the pop tart wrapper, it smelled so good she could almost taste it. But she would have to wait for another meal uneaten to eat the pop tart. She had learn long ago not to eat in public, a strange habit, strange indeed.

{{I have no clue what I just wrote!}}
happily*in*love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me