Surfside Beach, Reality T.V. Show (Accepting 1 more boy)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Surfside Beach, Reality T.V. Show (Accepting 1 more boy)

Postby Alaira » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:20 am

Surfside Beach

You have been chosen go to South Carolina an be on the brand new reality show called "Surfside Beach", since that is where you will be staying. You will have to live with 7 other people. 8 including yourself. All of you living in the same house, 4 boys, and 4 girls.

X.x.X
Last edited by Alaira on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alaira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Alaira » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:54 am

•Tess's Rules
•Use your Own Forum! Make Sure Its literate.
•Cursing Is Fine But Don't just Blurt Out Them Every Second.
•Fade to black if needed.
•In OCC Use {} [] () || ^^ \\ Or ::
•You may have one or two characters, but no more. If you have two characters make one a boy and one a girl.
•Don't roleplay with your own character, because it will get boring that way.
Alaira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby Alaira » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:00 am

Boys
>Caspian Davis/18/forum on page 1
>Chris Heckendorn/19/forum on page 1
>Dylan Parker/15/forum on page 1
>Name/age/forum page

Girls
>Dariela Justus/19/forum on page 1
>Vivian Pennton/16/forum on page 1
>Evelyn Everclear/17/forum on page 1
>Catherine Duncan/17/forum on page 2
Last edited by Alaira on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Alaira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Character

Postby Alaira » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:08 am

{ n a m e } D a r i e l a J u s t u s

{ n i c k n a m e s } R e e, E l l a, D a r e, D a r i e

{ g e n d e r } F e m a l e

{ a g e } N i n e t e e n

{ P e t s } C a s p a r

{ p e r s o n a l i t y } Dariela is a sweet heart. There is never a moment where you won't find this girl smiling. She could be explained as one of the happiest girls alive. Dare has a very short attention span and get distracted really easily. She can't stay focused long.

{ h i s t o r y } Dariela was born in Florida and has lived there all of her life. Until now. She is likable to a lot of people so she has many friends, but she also has some enemies. Since she lives in Florida she grew up next to the beach, which she absolutely loves. She loves being outdoors and she dislikes school because she has to be stuck inside all day. Her parents were never married. Her mom got pregnant at the age of 17 and her father left a few months into the pregnancy. So Dare has never met her father and doesn't plan on it.

{ c r u s h } N o n e...yet

{ B o y f r i e n d} N o n e

{ w e i g h t } 96 pounds

{ p h y s i c a l } Dariela is a very petite girl. She stands about five feet one inch off the ground and is very slim. Darie has long, pretty wavy light brown hair with side a part and beautiful green eyes. She has a tatoo on her wrist and another on her side.
Alaira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Surfside Beach, Reality T.V. Show (Open and Accepting)

Postby Alfred. » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:19 am

Name;;
What's up? I'm Christopher Heckendorn.. But, please call me Chris.
I hate long names that sound formal like Christopher. Oh, and if your wondering Heckendorn is German.

Age;;
I'm the lovely age of nineteen. I was born on April 14th, 1994 in Berlin, Germany.

Gender;;
I hope that was more of a 'joke' than and actual question?... Either, way I'm a guy.

Sexuality;;
I prefer the wonderful ladies of the world in other words I'm straight.. Sorry guys!

Theme Song;;
Stronger-
Kayne West / Daft Punk

Detailed Description;;
I'm a tall five feet and six inches and weigh one-hundred and twenty-three pounds. I have fair lightly tanned skin. Also, I have very dark brown irises. I also have dark brown hair which is only a little bit lighter than my irises and is messy most of the time. I don't really have a 'style' of any sort, most of the time I just wear a graphic T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. Every now and then I might wear a simple necklace of sorts.

Personality;;
Most people say I'm a quiet shy guy. I have to admit.. I am.
I would much rather work on my drawing skills than kick around a soccer ball or bounce a basket ball. I guess you can now see why sporty people don't like me that much? I bet you can also tell I love drawing. Even though I'm not that sporty I do like the outdoors. Once we become friends though I'm not that quiet anymore. I'm quite a playful person if you get to know me. But, if I don't know you that well I'm more of stand off guy.

History;;
I have a pretty simple history. I mean, I was born into a nice family. I was born in Berlin, Germany and was raised in Germany until I turned five. After that I moved to America. New York City, New York to be exact. I still live there actually... Anyway, when I turned seven I started taking drawing lessons. Most kids everyday had sports but, I had drawing lessons. In the last few years the internet has grown alot. So, I started taking lessons online and well, that's what I'm doing now. But, I still take some lessons at an artshop.

Pets;;
I have a cute little rottweiler puppy. His name is Sailor. Turns out I found the little cutie one day when I was walking home from one of my art lessons. Instantly I took him home and well, he's still here today.

Love Life;;
Well, I'm single.. I haven't found a girl who really likes me. Anyway, I'm not one of those guys who finds a girl and dates them for a day then moves to another girl the next. I want a pretty decent relationship with a girl who likes me. You know? One of those cute relationships that last.

Other;;
Nothing.
STUFF wrote:
Dis

Siggy

Is

Currently A

W.I.P.

\(^◡^ )/

Every Great Story..

Needs A Great Hero.

My DevainART

Alfred.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alaira » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:13 pm

Accepted
Alaira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lecter » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:49 pm

CaspianXx

Sᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ?
Sᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ sᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴅ?
Wᴇ’ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ғᴜɴ
Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴏ sᴇᴇs
Sᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ?
Tʜᴀᴛ’s ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
Lɪᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ғʀᴇᴇ

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ sʜᴏᴘ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ,
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇʟʟ ᴘʟᴀsᴛɪᴄ ʀɪɴɢs,
ғᴏʀ ᴀ ǫᴜᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ, I sᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ.
Yᴇᴀʜ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴄʜᴇᴀᴘ,
ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs,
ʙᴜᴛ I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ.

Aɴᴅ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʙᴀɴᴅ-ᴀɪᴅs
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴀɴᴅᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇ
Yᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪx ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

I ᴡᴀɴᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴀᴍ.
I ᴡᴀɴᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ
Is ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏ ʙᴀᴅ?

Nᴀᴍᴇ|
Mʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs Cᴀsᴘɪᴀɴ. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴀsᴘᴀʀ.

Aɢᴇ|
I'ᴍ 18, ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴍᴀʏ 28ᴛʜ.

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ|
I'ᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏᴅᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴɪǫᴜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ, sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs. As ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғᴜɴ. Mʏ ᴍᴀɪɴ sᴏᴜʀᴄᴇ ᴏғ ɪᴛ, ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏɪɴɢ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪs ᴀʟsᴏ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀɪɴ sᴏᴜʀᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ. I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇss ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢɪʀʟs ᴍɪɴᴅs, ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ, I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ. I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ɢɪʀʟ I ᴡᴀs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀʟғᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ, ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ. I'ᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴍᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟsᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ᴀɢɢʀᴇssɪᴠᴇ. I ᴀᴍ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴏғ Mʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ, ʙᴜᴛ Iᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ ɪs sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ʙɪᴘᴏʟᴀʀ. Hᴇ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏғғ ᴀᴛ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴛɪᴍᴇs, ᴏɴ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ. Aʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ ɪs sᴏᴄᴄᴇʀ.

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ|
I ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ Iʀᴇʟᴀɴᴅ. I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴍʏ ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ sɪsᴛᴇʀ, Bᴇᴛʜ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀᴅ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs 5 ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴍᴜᴍ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴅʀᴜɢ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛ. Wʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs 16 ɪ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ. Hɪs ᴍᴜᴍ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍᴜᴍ. Wᴇ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ Nᴇᴡ Yᴏʀᴋ.

Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ|
Dᴇᴇᴘ Sᴋʏ Bʟᴜᴇ

Hᴀɪʀ Cᴏʟᴏʀ|
Cʜᴀʀᴄᴏᴀʟ Bʟᴀᴄᴋ

Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ|
145 ᴘᴏᴜɴᴅs

Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ|
5'9

Cᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛɪᴏɴ|
Pᴀʟᴇ

Lɪᴋᴇs|
Dᴏɢs, Fᴏᴏᴛʙᴀʟʟ (sᴏᴄᴄᴇʀ), Sᴘᴏʀᴛs

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs|
Cʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀs Aɴᴅ Sᴘɪᴅᴇʀs.

Tᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs|
X_X_X

Pɪᴇʀᴄɪɴɢs|
Nᴏɴᴇ

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ Sᴏɴɢ|
Yᴏᴜɴɢ Wɪʟᴅ & Fʀᴇᴇ - Wɪᴢ ᴋʜᴀʟɪғᴀ

Pᴇᴛs|
Kɪᴛᴛʏ ^-^

Cʀᴜsʜ|
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ Rᴇᴀʟʟʏ Cʀᴜsʜ.

Gɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ|
Wᴇʟʟ ᴏᴘᴇɴ..ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs sᴛᴜғғ.

( achilles wished all greeks would die, ) ────
will he/its adult !!
───────────
will graham kins dni
──────── ( so that he and patroclus could conquer troy alone. )
usually on tumblr / rp storage / writing / hannibal fan club / trade post / pms open
lecter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby narnie » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:18 pm

V i v i a n . S a s h a . P e n n t o n

"When I miss my Tennessee home
and I've been away way too long.
I can see the ways that I've grown
Outside my Southern Comfort Zone

b a s i c s

Full name;;
Vivian Sasha Pennton

Nickname;;
Viv

Age;;
17 years

Gender;;
Female

Personality:
Vivian is the popular girl. She has guys fall at her feet and lots of money. She does have a secret. She's more concealed to her personal life around "friends" and people at school after her mother died. She was deprived for attention so she changed into the pretty, good girl. Most people don't understand why she is the ways she is. Vivian can be very outgoing if you take anytime to meet her. She seems like a goody two shoes and stuck- up on the outside, but that is only what you can see. After her mother died she got a hope tattoo. . She never really was herself when her mother past away. Now it's her, her dad, and her dog. She doesn't show it, but she loves her dog. She is very flirty when she's around guys, her dad hates it, but she just laughs.

p e r s o n a l

Dreams:
~ Defy her father
~ A family
~ Professional Dancer

Fears:
~ Her father being mad

Talents:
~ Parkour Dancing
~ Boxing
~ Running
~ Surfing

Flaws:
~ Does what father says
~ Bad girl
~ Can't relax

f a m i l y

Parents:
My father's name is John. He's 39 years old. My mother died of cancer when she was 34. I got a tattoo that says Hope under my wrist after.

Siblings:
I have no siblings

Aunts/Uncles:
My aunt KImberly

Cousins:
Not that I know of

Nieces/Nephews:
Nope

Grandparents:
I don't ever see them except my mothers mom named, Jessie

l o v e

Boyfriend:
Nope

Crush:
Naw dawg

Kids:
Heck no!

o t h e r
Pets:
Her Great Dane, Zeus

Last edited by narnie on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
narnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Dylan || 15 || Heterosexual
Nickname;; Dyl.
Gender;; Male.
Age;; 15.

The people around you;;
Best Friend;; ---.
Enemies;; ---
Crush;; ---
What You Want In a Person;; Dylan would generally like for his girl to be sweet and caring. He mostly depends upon the girl's personality of whether or not he would want her, the looks will usually just be a bonus for him. He would also want a girl who accepts him for who he is and wouldn't cheat on him or leave him for anything in the world.

What They See;;
Height & Weight;; He is 5'9, and he weighs 134lbs.
Distinctive Features;; His wavy, sandy blonde hair and ice blue eyes.
Body Modifications;; He has his ears pierced, and he has snakebites. He also has cartilage on his left ear, and his left ear only. Now, for the tattooes, he has only a few, which includes these stars, one on each of his wrists, and this tattoo on his left leg, near his ankle.

What You See;;
Social Ranking;; Jockey, but not a mean one.
Theme Song;; None.
Personality;; Dylan may usually be friendly, nice, and funny. However, he is very argumental, and has an opinion on practically everything. He can be a bit annoying at times, mainly because he isn't as mature as a lot of people seem to be these days. Even if he doesn't seem like it, Dylan is actually very sweet and sensitive, so he can get crushed, or stressed out, easily. The only reason he would ever be aggressive towards anyone, is just because he doesn't wanna look weak. He absolutely hates it when people try to underestimate him.
History;; Dylan grew up in London, England, until he hit his eleventh year and was forced to move away because his father had obtained a job in Washington, D.C. The only parent he had was his dad, and he never knew his mother, because she had died shortly after giving labor. It was a miracle he had survived in the first place. However, his father became poor after he got fired from his job, and he had Dylan move over to his aunt's and uncle's house, where he currently resides in a medium-sized brick house, but is now obtained at Surfside Beach.

Others;;
Pets;; Boss.
Car;; None.
Phone;; iPhone.

xXxXx

Evelyn Everclear || 17 || Heterosexual
Nicknames;; Eve, or Evie.
Gender;; Female.
Age;; 17.

The people around you;;
Best Friend;; ---
Enemies;; ---
Crush;; ---
What You Want In a Person;; Evelyn wants a guy who is sweet, kind, and caring, as well as cute. Whenever she feels sad, she always wants him there to be able to cheer her up. Whenever she doesn't feel like moving forward, she wants him there to be able to push her on. She wants someone who will love her for who she is and not judge her by her looks, or even by her personality. She wants him to accept her, no matter the cost.

What They See;;
Height & Weight;; Evelyn is 5'4, and weighs about 117lbs.
Distinctive Features;; Evelyn has messy black hair and piercing green eyes. She also has lots of rings on her fingers that she may play with if she gets bored.
Body Modifications;; Eve, here, has her ears pierced, like every other girl, and she also has a small nose stud on the right side of her nose. However, it's so small that many people don't notice it. She has quite a few tattooes, and she's sure that they're going to be the only ones she'll be getting for a while. The pain was unbearable. Well, for starters, she has this tattooed on her wrist, and this tattooed on her right side. Her last tattoo is this, which is placed on her left arm.

What You See;;
Social Ranking;; Outcast, although not socially-awkward.
Theme Song;; ---
Personality;; Evelyn is a sweet girl, although she may be feisty if she wants to be. She generally doesn't like it whenever people boss her around, mainly because she'd rather be the one bossing others around. She's short-tempered, so she may lash out easily, and she absolutely hates players along with bullies. She is often sarcastic, and she can be a bit rude at times, but she's protective of her friends and usually nice to them as long as they're nice to her, as well. She won't be happy if someone tries to step all over her or take advantage of her, and so, she will often fight back.
History;; Evelyn grew up around four brothers and three sisters, which makes for eight kids if you also include her, so she didn't really get a lot of attention. However, once all of her older siblings started growing older and moving out, she started to become spoiled. Now, she is the only girl left in her family while she lives with her younger brother, Dalton, and her father, Andrew. Her mother had died battling cancer in her own home when Evelyn was only fourteen, and she misses her dearly. Her father does his best to take care of them, but he does it poorly. So, for one, Evelyn was rather glad to get away from her father, and she'll love to be doing the TV show.

Others;;

Pets;; Jacob, Stark, Pure, and Prince Charming.
Car;; 1970 ss Chevelle.
Phone;; iPhone
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me