happily ever after ~ {couples rp}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

happily ever after ~ {couples rp}

Postby louis tomlinson;; » Sun May 26, 2013 8:24 am

love is a strange thing, indeed. it can make your life miserable, or it can light up your world. it can make you smile, or it can make you cry. love feels amazing for a while, until you unravel the lies that are hidden underneath. in the town of Oakland, California, teenagers all over are desperate for love, but they do not know of the pain that hides behind all of the cuddling, kisses, and "i love you's." what is your destiny? will your "i love you" be sincere, or not even an "i love you" at all? some fairytales don't end in happily ever after.
Last edited by louis tomlinson;; on Sun May 26, 2013 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
you are always

ticking

inside of me.

and i dream of you even when

sleep

is not upon me.
louis tomlinson;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

there's still rules;

Postby louis tomlinson;; » Sun May 26, 2013 8:35 am

literacy; this roleplay is a semi literate roleplay, which to me, means a paragraph to four, no less. i think that even with writers block you can spit out at least a paragraph.

forms; i want you to make your own forms, aka i will not be providing one. if you can not make your own, feel free to use someone else's as long as you give credit. the form should include the basic information and more. i also want them to be colorful and descriptive. and no anime pictures. just...no. thank you.

characters; there are limited characters in this roleplay, therefore you may only roleplay one character. i do not want all of the girl spots taken while the boys are all open. if you come to join and see that there are no girl spots, don't leave. at least consider playing a boy. i know that most people like to roleplay girls but please try your best to keep genders even. if i have to, i will make a 1 boy, 1 girl rule. also, no gay, bisexual, lesbian, transgender characters. i have absolutely nothing against them, it would just not work out with the plot.

the obvious; obviously, you are going to have to follow all of the rules of CS. tess and nick's rules are the most important, so if you don't know the rules, i suggest you go read them.

reservations; you will be required to pm me for reservations. do not join unless you have reserved a spot. i will hold reservations for 48 hours and if your form has not been posted, i will pm you. if you don't answer in 12 hours, your spot will be opened. i will ask for a writing sample to see if i think that you fit the literacy level.

pg 13; if you are going to swear, please just use the basic swear words like damn or hell. i have had a topic taken down due to people not following this rule. also, let's keep the sexual scenes away. if things get too heated, take it to pm or fade.

last of all;have fun, be nice, and create drama. but only make drama in the roleplay. i don't want ooc fighting. so if you have something to say to someone, please say it through pm or something. have fun! c:
Last edited by louis tomlinson;; on Mon May 27, 2013 2:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
you are always

ticking

inside of me.

sleep

is not upon me.
louis tomlinson;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the couples;

Postby louis tomlinson;; » Sun May 26, 2013 10:46 am

the perfect two
these two have been together for a while but they act like they've been married for years. they are almost never apart. they have the kind of relationship that everyone wants. wherever you see them, they are always smiling. they are the ones that are barely ever apart, that can't stand being away from their partner. they often spend date nights going out to dinner or just staying home and watching old disney movies together. they are one of the strongest relationships out of all.

girl; taken - Celestial Sky (kalel blair cullen -, 18 -)
boy; reserved - the sixteenth note; (name -, age -)

friendzoned
this is the couple that everyone pities. he is madly in love with her, but she just wants to be friends. they do everything together. they act like a couple, but she doesn't feel the same way. or does she? he has admitted his feelings before, but she politely turned him down, wanting to stay best friends. everyone knows that he loves her, and some people think that she feels the same way. will they ever end up together?

girl; taken - ~Infinity~ (ava marie turner -, 17 -)
boy; taken - FizzyGurl<3 (echo allen striker -, 17 -)

the on and off
lots of people have their doubts about this couple. they are constantly breaking up, getting back together, then breaking up again. they love each other more than anyone could imagine, they just have trouble agreeing on things. they can always find something new to argue over. it's as if they want to fight with each other. in the end, they always say they love each other, but no one really knows if they'll last. will they finally end their misery or try to fix their problems?

girl; reserved - the sixteenth note (name -, age -)
boy; reserved - !Blondie! (name -, age -)

cheater and the cheated
she got bored of her first boyfriend, so she found a new one; his best friend. she loves them both incredibly, and doesn't have the guts to dump one or tell them and lose them both. the guilt eats at her while she watches the two boys that she loves spend time together, not knowing that they are in love with the same girl. a few people have figured out her evil doings, but they've sworn to secrecy. will she ever come clean or will they find out?

girl; taken - fourtris- (alaska marie lassack -, 17 -)
boy; taken - Winta (jake fraser -, 19 -)
boy; open - (name -, age -)

good meets evil
good girl meets bad boy, drama starts. these two are polar opposites. she's a good girl, always doing homework, studying, listening to orders, and staying away from danger. he's a bad boy, skipping class, partying, disobeying and striving for danger everywhere. her good girl reputation could go to waste if they stay together or he might have a change in attitude. either way, they're going to change each other, whether it be for the better or worse.

girl; taken - chelsie lea (isabella leann young -, 16 -)
boy; reserved - .batman (name -, age -)

best friends
the girl and the boy have been best friends since they were born. they were rasied together and it so happens to be that their families are very close to. they can tell each other everything and hang out all the time. but when one starts to have feelings for the other, what will happen? they don't want to ruin the relationship, but they also want to make it a bit more then that. what if the boy's friends start getting close to the girl? will jealousy arise?

girl; taken - Winta (elizabeth jones -, 19 -)
boy; taken - Ɔαиιƨ (jiras woods -, 18 -)

crying for help
they've been best friends for a long time now. they tell each other everything, or so he thought. what he doesn't know if that his best friend is suffering from depression and an eating disorder. all of the signs are there. she doesn't eat, and whenever she does, she goes upstairs to take a shower immediately following. when the puzzle starts fitting together, is it too late for him to save her?

girl; taken - neverland. (elise amelia waldmen -, 17 -)
boy; taken - Death~The~Kid (lex austyn kimahara -, 18 -)

might add more along the way
Last edited by louis tomlinson;; on Wed May 29, 2013 4:55 am, edited 20 times in total.
you are always

ticking

inside of me.

sleep

is not upon me.
louis tomlinson;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

where to go;

Postby louis tomlinson;; » Sun May 26, 2013 11:30 am

many people come to this coffee shop on dates, to catch up with old friends, or just to have alone time.

a place to shop when you earn money. popular with the kids from the high school. lots of people come to the mall just to hang around the food court and talk.

known as a place to go to for walks. many come here when they need to talk or if they need to get away. its mostly popular for how it looks at night.

a tradition has been passed down through generations in the town that if you ever have someone on your chest and you need to tell someone, you write it on a piece of paper then throw it into the river. the river is known as the "river of secrets."

known as "kathlyn's bridge" because an old story says that about 20 years ago, a young girl named kathlyn jumped off of the bridge and commited suicide in front of her entire family. the bridge may not be that high up, but the water below was freezing cold, moving very fast, and full of extremely sharp rocks.
you are always

ticking

inside of me.

sleep

is not upon me.
louis tomlinson;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my character;

Postby louis tomlinson;; » Sun May 26, 2013 11:48 am

the sad one

{ nickname | El | stereo type | Sweet and Gentle | age |Seventeen| }

"Outside I'm smiling but inside I'm dying."
{ Name- Elise Amelia Waldmen } - { NickName- El } - { Gender- Female } { Age- Seventeen }

explain a bit about yourself

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʟᴍ
{ Crush- She's always had a bit of a crush on her best friend, but never thought he'd go for her } - { Orientation- Straight } - { Relationship- She has never been in a serious relationship and isn't at the moment. }

" explain a bit about your love life.

ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ?
{ Selfless } { Quiet } { Caring } { Sensitive }

turn. ons
      Boys who show emotion
      Anyone that cares enough to stay
      Boys who like to cuddle

turn. offs
      jerks
      insensitive people
      fake tans

skinny people
      making people smile
      having adventures

dislikes

crying
      drama
      being told what to do

fears
      the truth
      someone finding out about her depression and anorexia
      falling in love

ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ɢʟᴀss
{ height- 5'2" } - { weight- 103 } - { eyes- brown } { hair- Dark, brown curls that fall just past her shoulders. }

If you were to take a quick glance in Elise Amelia Waldmen's direction, you'd most likely take a double take. She is not your average twenty-first century girl. Unlike most girls she doesn't wear revealing clothes; she prefers wearing baggy sweaters and faded jeans. Her dark curls fall to her shoulders, and she tends to run a hand through them out of habit. This shy girl will capture you in her deep brown eyes, full of emotion. If you stare long enough, you'll find endless pits of secrets. Elise isn't tall at all, coming to about 5'2" but, that doesn't make her any different. She's lost quite a lot of weight over the past few years from her eating disorder. Her wrists are covered in scars, but no one sees.

ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
{ other- Nothing really, a few scars here and there from self harm, that's all. } - { other- she's never been one for sharing her secrets. } { other- she doesn't take compliments easily. }

Elise is complicated beyond belief, a mixture of odds and ends that makes up who she is. Her personality is only half of the puzzle though, seeing as she has quite a past as well. She is incredibly shy and extremely self conscious, having gone through many hard times. Which leads on to Elise's knack of dependence, meaning she has been hurt so much that she is scared that people will leave. This girl, she's very shy with the men. Elise hasn't really had any guys chase after her in the past. They make her stressed she says, they break your heart she says.

Last edited by louis tomlinson;; on Sun May 26, 2013 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
you are always

ticking

inside of me.

sleep

is not upon me.
louis tomlinson;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: happily ever after ~ {couples rp}

Postby ~Infinity~ » Sun May 26, 2013 11:51 am

» » . ıf чøυ'яe α вıяđ ı'м α вıяđ

.:: } Ava Marie Turner { :: } Female { :: } 17 { :: } The Normal { ::.

.:m y - n a m e - a n d - i t - m e a n i n g:.
"Hi my name is Ava Marie Turner, but I normally just go by Ava." Ava meaning... An absolutely, unbelievably beautiful girl. She is the kinda gorgeous that will stop you in your tracks. Also, one of the funniest, nicest people you will ever meet. Her middle name also suits her personality, Marie meaning...Maries are one of the best friends ever, so if you have one, keep her close because she will rock your world! She is extremely nice, honest, trustworthy, and just pretty damn cool. Maries tend to be kind of awkward at times, which gives her that unique quirkiness that just puts a smile on your face and love her even more. Maries know when to be calm and trustworthy and know when to be fun and outrageous. She is cool to hang around during the day, but when it turns to night she is let loose and Maries can turn completely WILD! Maries are so intelligent and smart it's unbelievable. Maries are tall and have an amazing body and a beautiful face. Her eyes twinkle and her nose crinkles up when she smiles and her hair shines in the sunlight, making her basically irresistible. And well her last name is not in the urban dictionary but she beleive it means funny ,outgoing and just yourself, because that is what she is.
Nick Name~ "Well honestly I only have one, being that my name is only 3 letters but Its Av... It's not really original but it is what it is" Ava really just goes by Ava, her family is pretty much the only people that call her Av, but you can come up with one.
Age~ "I'm 17 years young." Ava is currently 17 years old and loves being 17, though she does like to say 17 years young. She uses the word young because it reminds her that she still is young and has a long happy life ahead of her and not to worry to much.
Birthday and Birth Place~ "I was Born July 21, in Hawaii." She was born in Hawaii and absolutly loves it there. She loves going to the beach and having bonfires at night.
Sexual Orientation~ "I'm stright..." Ava is stright meaning she only likes boys and will only ever like boys.

.:w h a t - d o e s - t h i s - h o t - c h i c k - l o o k - l i k e:.
Height~ "I am 5'3, I'm a shortie." She is 5'3 and is very happy with being short. One of the things she likes to do most is cheer and within cheer she is the girl "on top of the pyrmaid" which is why she loves being tiny.
Weight~ "I currently weight 100lbs, and yes I am healty" Ava is 100 pounds and which is ok for her height though the doctor would like her to gain a few extra pounds just to make sure she statys in that healthy zone.
Hair Color~"I have brown hair, with a few Natural highlights" Ava hasn't colored her hair nor has she highlighted it. She likes it just the way it is.
Skin color~ "I'm pretty tan" Ava is always pretty tan, which she loves and she normally has cute a tan tattoo.
Eyes~ "I have brown eyes." Ava has beautiful brown eyes that sparkling in the sunlight and shine along with her wonderful personality.
Body Shape~ "I'm pretty petite and tiny" Ava is pretty tiny, being short and skinny.
Clothing Style~ "I guess you can call my style Hipsterish." Ava's style is hipsterish and is normally seen wearing thing like on her pictures.

ImageImageImage

.:r o o m:.
"My room? Ok well to start off I have a huge room! The floor is white carpet. The walls are covered with curtains giving it a really cool effect, and the ceiling is is while with a yellow/gold circle and a purple light. My bed is also white but with pink pillows. It looks like This
.:h o u s e:.
"where do I start? I have a huge house! It has many rooms and a big dinning room, 1 theather, a huge family room, and indoor/ outdoor pool, and alot more! Its white on the outside and and hase beautiful landscape. This is what it looks Like
.:p h o n e:.
"I have a white IPhone 5 with a clear case that has very pretty gems and such aranged like an effile tower.It looks like This
.:c a r:.
"I have a sports car that is covered in rimestone like things. It looks like This
.:s p o r t s:.
I am in gymnastics and cheerleading. And yes cheerleading is a sport!
.:t a l e n t s:.
"Tanlents gosh... Well I'm a cheerleader so I can jump, tumble and stunt! I'm also in gymnastics so I can do bars, beam, vault, and tumbling. I am also a good singer and actor."
.:c o l o r:.
"My favorite color is this and this.
.:n u m b e r:.
"My favorite number/ Lucky number is 22 because thats the date of my birth."
.:f o o d:.
"My favorite food it pizza! I love pizza and could eat it everyday!"
.:s e a s o n:.
"I love both summer and winter! Summer because your hair gets lighter, skin gets darker, days get longer. I love winter because you can layer clothes and cuddle!

» Friendly « : » Honest« : » Loyal« : » Outgoing « : » Irresistible. «
How is one supposed to answer that question about themselves? Its a question that can only be answered honestly through actions, but I will attempt. Well to start off when first you meet me I'm normaly shy and tend to keep to myself. I would never be the one to actually start the conversation or try and keep it going. Howeverthere are days I am very outgoing and love to make new friends. If you have succeeded by actually becomeing my friend and getting through those akward first few conversations then I am more talkative and more outgoing you could say... I am a really sweet and nice person, never really rude unless you give me a reason to be. I pretty much always have a smile on my face and try to be as positive when I can, and only my closests friends see me break down. I'm not one to really share my problems and feelings with other people either because it starts drama and makes it worse, two things I like to protect myself from. I'm normally a very good person never really doing anything that bad but sometimes I do." Ava is basically a very nice girl who loves to make friends and bring a smile to everyones faces. She loves making people smile and will try anything she can to put a smile on their face. She pretty much a happy person always trying to look at the positive even in the worest moments of her life though sometimes she really just has to let everything out and cry. She tends to care a lot about other people and trys doing things that will benefit everyone including her.

ImageImageImage

Well... It all started when I was little...
"I have a pretty good past nothing to terrible.I always liked my life I pretty much got everything I wanted and nothing was that hard for me. I never got bullied and I was a pretty good kid.Though a really hard time in my life is when my parents almost got divorced. I sort of stopped speaking to my family and my parents noticed this change and decided it would be best to stay together for me and decided working things out. After that I became her happy self again." Bassically Ava's parents were about to get a divorce and were fighting alot in the household. Ava and her sister Hailey tried to stop it but it never worked. Ava took it the hardest and her whole attitude changed drastically. Her parents were afraid that is they really did get a divorce Ava would just get worse. So they decided to stay together for both of their daughters sake.

.:l i k e s:.
»------»Cheer
»------»Gymnastics
»------»Boys and Cuddling!
»------»Surfing
»------»Music
»------»Singing and Acting

.:d i s l i k e s:.
«Players
«Sea Food
«Stuck up People

Tattoos~"I don't have any." The only tattoos Ava ever has are tan tattoos.
Boby Piercings~ "I have my belly button pierced and my ears pierced" Ava normally wears an anchor belly button ring and heart studs.

ImageImageImage

.:b o y f r i e n d:.
I'm single" Ava is single but is looking for a relationship.

.:t u r n - o n s:.
"I absolutly go crazy when guys bite their bottom lip, get nervous, are 100% themselves.
.:p a r e n t s:.
"My mother Monique Turner and my Father Justin Turner"
.:s i b l i n g s:.
"I have one sister named Hailey, I absolutly love her to death but at the same time I can't stand her. Really only sibiling will understand this."
.:p e t s:.
"I have a kitten named skittles, she is the cutest thing and loves to cuddle with me and play"

Credit
Layout: Crazycookiemonster
Pictures: To their rightfull owners.
Face Claim: Barbara Palvin
Information: ~Infinity

ImageImage

~Infinity~

ONLINE STATUS: I'm online!
MOOD: Bored, happy
EXTRA: I'm super good at giving advice, and chatting with people. Also if you would like to rp please PM me. Oh and I'm looking for good literate romance rps, and always looking to make one. I'm also open for 1x1 so pm if you are interested.
~Infinity~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: happily ever after ~ {couples rp} WIP

Postby wonderlandwolf » Sun May 26, 2013 12:27 pm

name: This is noneother than Kalel Blair Cullen. First, no; she is not a fan of Twilight, though she went to see the very last one, as a 'hats off!' goodbye. It wasn't the best...
nickname: Kalel is a very difficult name to make a nickname out of. So, just call her Kalel.
age: Kalel is a bold eighteen year old. She was born December 11th on the ice. Her mother was getting the mail, but she slipped on the ice and went into labor. Of course, there wasn't anyone to help her, so she was born on the ice.
personality: Kalel can be described in many, many words. Let's just do three for now. That would include sweet, bold, and creative. First, a lot of people describe Kalel as 'a beautiful and sweet girl with a heart of gold.'. Okay, that describes Kalel pretty good. Kalel is kind, and pretty caring to people, and people get along with her pretty easily. She is a big sweetheart, and lots of people love her. Despite this, she describes herself as serious, despite her very adventerous personality. She loves to adventure around and often gets in trouble because of it. Then, she is very, VERY creative. Kalel has a great, big, endless mind of ideas. Maybe that's way she is such a great designer. Despite all of this, she describes herself as 'boring'. She doesn't think she's that amusing sometimes, though a lot of people argue. Either way, she describes herself as pretty boring and kinda lazy when it comes to certain things, though by the end of the day she'll get it done. Another trait of hers, is high maintenance. No, this doesn't mean a stuck up. She does have a lot of things, and spends her money on it for her fashion channel. But that doesn't necassarily mean that she will dump you if you don't get her something, and often doesn't really want a lot of things, since she buys most of her stuff. If you ask her if she is A) Nerd, B) Girly Girl, or C) Tomboy, she would answer D) All of the above. She is a big nerd, since she is obsessed with video games and movies. She's a girly girl, since she does all of that...girl...stuff. Like her makeup, hair, clothes, and nails-just look at her channel. She is also a tomboy, since she isn't afraid of a lot of things the stereotypical girl is. She isn't afraid of bugs, dirt, mud, scary things, or 'snobs'. Overall, she is a sweet and bold girl with a creative mind.
strengths: Kalel is great at many things. First, she is an awesome fashion designer/designer. She does have a YouTube account were she does vlogs and outfits, which is maybe why she is kinda 'known' for this stuff. This also includes 'styling' and 'creating'. She does create many jewelry, and 'styles' shoes and clothing. She is also a great planner, which does along with this. She is strangely awesome with animals, and has a weird connection to them. Maybe it's just a coincidence that a dog who bit almost everyone who pet it, happily licked her fingers when she stroked him. Or, that a mysterious alley cat that was barely seen, happily strutted over to Kalel like long lost friends. She is also a really great dancer. She was in dance class since she was little, she teaches Just For Kix lessons in her hometown. She has had many scholarships offering for dance schools, but she still wants to pursue fashion. She is a pretty good cook, and her creative mind helps. Kalel can be described as a pretty good photographer, since she has a lot of experience with cameras. She is a pretty good drawer-actually a pretty GREAT drawer. I mean, she is no Vincent Van Gogh, but she is better than a bunch of people for not taking classes. She also took piano classes when she was young, and is a great pianst because of it.
weaknesses: First, Kalel is horrible with directions. In Minecraft? Dies from a creeper because she can't find her house. Reality? Can't find her house when she's a block away. Either way, don't trust her with this stuff. She is also horrible at remembering cooking, and don't get me wrong-she is a pretty good cook, and has a high attention span. Though, when she puts a pizza in the oven, or a pop in the freezer, she forgets about it. When she does take it out, the pizza is black and the pop is almost bursting. She is also horrible at history. In school, she got pretty good grades, but she got D's and C's, and sometimes F's in history.
random: -Right now, her job is being paid for making YouTube videos.
-Most of the time, she wears colored eye contacts, but sometimes she wears her 'nerd' glasses, as she calls them. No, they aren't just for the looks, they're used to help her see like regular glasses.
-She LOVES Pixar/Walt Disney
-Her favorite season is fall.
-Her favorite color is a teal shade.
-She is strangely addicted to Kool-Aid Bursts.
-Kalel is obsessed with video games, and calls herself a nerd bcause of it.
-She is a big movie lover, her favorite genre being horror.
-She has a YouTube Channel, called 'Wonderland Wardrobe' where she does vlogs and fashion videos.
-She also has a Tumblr, called 'Wonderland Wardrobe'.
-She loves animals.
-She is excellent at playing the piano.
-She hates One Direction and most rap songs.
-She isn't scared of any type of animal, except the ones that practically everyone is scared of.
-She dyed her hair blue when she was sixteen.
-She has a white iPhone 5, a blue iPod Nano, and a white iPad mini.
-She is highly obsessed with cats and dogs.

crush: Kalel has never had any 'real' crushes. Of course, she had the silly schoolgirl ones in fifth grade-come on, everyone did. And, a few in the other grades, but never something she would consider a crush.
boyfriend: Kalel is not dating anyone and doesn't have a desire to, but has had a boyfriend when she was sixteen, but she ended up breaking up with him later on.
pets: Kalel has her three animals-two dogs and a cat. The first dog she got was Simba. He is a handsome, five year old Australian Sheperd. Kalel got him when she was around thirteen. One of their two cats had just died, and her mom wanted a dog. Kalel actually disagreed at the time, but her mom got one anyways. One of their family friends dog had a litter of purebred Australian Shepherds that they were selling, and offered one of her mom for free. Kalel came along, and picked out one. They ended up taking him home, and she named it Simba, since his fur would puff up like a lion-and Kalel was/still is obsessed with Disney. Already, Simba was more of Kalel's than her mom's, and it stayed that way. If you ask her mom, she will say Simba is the family dog, but more of Kalel's. But, Simba is basically the Simba on the Lion King. Same cockiness, and same curiosity. Next, is Nala. Nala is a beautiful three year old Border Collie. Her markings are a bit stranger, since her pelt is more white than black. She has a beautiful white face, and ears with speckles of black. She got Nala when she was fifteen. Simba was lonely, and she decided to get him a companion. She was actually going to the animal pound to get a dog, but she ended up finding a puppy on the streets-the most beautiful lil' puppy you might ever see. Kalel ended up taking her home, then later to the vet with her mom to check for chips. There were none, but the vet advised to put up flyers, then if it didn't work a week later, keep her. So, Nala became a member of their family. She lives up to her Border Collie intelligence, being a bery smart dog with lots of tricks memorized. She is a bit shy, but not afraid to take controll of Simba and Kabuki. Now, is their two year old Savanahh cat, Kabuki. Yes, Kabuki is a girl. They got her from a petstore. Her friend's cat had a litter of kittens, and gave her Kabuki for her birthday present. Nothing specific for this pet, but she is quite obsessed with that cat. But, Kabuki is the one with the attitude of the pets. She is pretty sassy, and not afraid to hurt strangers, though most of the time she is sweet.
family: Kalel has her mom and her dad; Lucy Cullen and James Cullen. They met when they were in college, since their friends basically shoved eachother to kiss. Not exactly-it went a bit slower-but the same pressure. But, they did end up liking eachother, and got married three years after they met. Then, when they were twenty six, they had Kalel.
other: Based on a true human, but Tumblr, YouTube Account, and other things are different and changed.
Picture(s) belong to Kayiki, Broadway Coture! And, me.
        ⋯⋯⋯ hello guys! i am changing accounts, because i feel like i need a new start. though, there are also other reasons, such as members stealing my past forms. i find that very immature and childish, and i have seen this numerous times. my new username is faith. and i will be transferring most or all of my pets over onto that account. to any friends or fellow roleplayers who see this, feel free to talk to me on that account. and to mods, i will not be active on this account anymore, except to check messages in case friends or roleplay partners do not see this. i will not adopt any pets, or buy anything on this account, and i will rarely to never be on. but, i will be on once in a while to check my messages, in case roleplayers do not see my notice. plzz don't ban me. i fan. ;-;
wonderlandwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gliscom » Sun May 26, 2013 1:03 pm

The name which I was given wrote:Uh, hi guys. I should probably introduce myself, my name is Jack. Jack Fraser. I know, I know, its a fabulous name, I get that a lot. Aha i'm just pulling your leg, I have a very common name and take full pride in it. There isn't really a long story behind my name, but I know its a common dog name it funny when you go to a mates house with their dog called Jack. "Jack sit." Thats always a bit confusing. So my parents actually considered calling me Philip when I was still in Mom's tummy. But then when I popped out, they said I looked like a Jack. I don't really get it, I thought all babies looked the same. I don't know, but I'm happy with Jack.

Your as young as you feel wrote:Well, your probably wondering how old I am. I'm not a primary school kid, as cute as I may look, I'm not five. I am in fact, nineteen years old. Born on Steptember the fifteenth, ninety-ninteyfour in a small town called Sedona, Arizona. There were no close hospitals in town, so I kinda got delivered in the house which I lived in at the time. On the couch. Okay thats enough infomation for now, change subject.

Flat or bumpy wrote:Well, if you at me, at my clothes, you can tell that I am most definately a chick. I mean look at me. Don't I look fabulous? Aha, I'm kidding bro. You and me both know I am one-hundered percent male. I'm not a transvestite or anything odd like that, I was born a guy, and I will sure as hell stay that way.

Me, myself and I wrote: Jack is definately a jokester, he loves to make people laugh and you could say that he's a pretty cheeky guy. He has a sarcastic sense of humor and he tells some witty jokes. You will pretty much always see Jack with a smile on his face and he loves to laugh and joke around. He is overall just a pretty happy person, and can also be a bit random at times. can be a bit flirty, but he is not by any means a player. When he does have a girlfriend, he treats her like a princess. He thinks cheating is one of the lowest things a guy could do to a girl therefor he never has, and never will do that to a girl. Jack is loyal, sweet, and pretty much just a caring boyfriend. Don't get me wrong he is very sweet, but if you in any way hurt his girl friend or upset her, you will have Jack to deal with. Jack isn't a straight-A student. He is far from it. He usually get's C's and the very occasional B. His grades aren't very top notch, but some things aren't just fit out for some people. Jack is the sporty type he plays a bunch of sports including basketball, football, track & feild, and soccer. He holds the school record time for the mile in track, and the record time for the 800 meter dash. He loves running long distances, therefor he has alot of stamina. Jack is the co-captain of the basketball team and its his second favorite sport next to track & field. He likes to stay fit and when he isnt in any school sports, he sometimes takes a run and lifts weights.

Loved ones wrote: Awh mate. Gotta love family. I am lucky to have the family that I do, Mom and Dad, best parents in the world! Then theres my siblings, haha. We have our ups and downs, I have two little twin sisters one called Brylee and one called Lucy, who are both currently ten years old. My god, sometimes I find stickers plastered on my walls and nail polish stains on the carpet in my room. It annoys me, but I can't do anything about it now can I? I also have two brothers, one is my age, so nineteen aswell and he is called Wade and my other brother is sixteen, his name is Tristen. Its always good to have brothers to rough and tumble with in the yard playing a game of football or wrestling.

Girl look at that body aaahh! wrote: Uhm.. Well. I would say I'm quite tall for my age, I stand at about six-foot-seven which has its advantages. I am quite mussly in my arms and legs, and I have 'abbs'. I play football and I usually play the position were you need to be able to throw the ball yards down the field, and run your ass of when the times right. Also know as, quarter-back. So being in the football team you get pushed and train exceedingly hard and with that practice comes mussle. Plus, I skate so that keeps my calfs in good contion aha. I have between light-brown to dark-brown hair. It depends on the season, in summer its more light-brown and in winter its more dark-brown. I am tanned, golden brown. I spend a lot of time in the sun, most of my summer days are outside playing football, skating or down at the beach catching some waves in the sun. So you do get a nice tan. My eyes are blue, I often get complimented about them, but meh. Well, yeah. I think I covered everything.

Scratching The Surface wrote:Name; Hey, my name is Eliza. But my full name you ask? Elizabeth Jenny Jones. My Mom and Dad both decided on Elizabeth, when I was born, they thought it was a beautiful name, and you could shorten it too. Like for example, Eliza, Lizzy, Eli... Thats usually what people call me. Although, I introduce myself as Eliza.
Age; I was born on February the eighteenth, ninety-ninetythree. So that makes me nineteen, almost twenty! Years young. I was born three weeks earlier then due date, and my mum was in labour for sixteen hours with me. I know. I took so long to come out! Horrifies me to think of what it would be like giving birth. Ugh, change subject!
Gender; I'm a guy... Are you serious? Isn't it obvious that I am a girl? Chick, female, femine creature, whatever you want to call it. I am not a guy.
Sexual Orientation; Sorry girls! I am straight, only straight. And I am certain that this will not change any time soon. Not at all!

In The Mirror wrote:Hair Color; Well, when I was younger I had blonde hair, but as i got older it started to change. First blonde, then dirty blonde, light brown, and now it just keeps on getting darker. Although I do have blonde streaks, and as it gets into Summer time my hair gets lighter, so more blonde streaks, then as it comes into Winter, the blonde streaks fade away. Sounds confusing right? As for dying my hair, I don't think I want to. I don't really like the thought of me with pick, purple or blue hair. Multicolored would be hideous. But thats just me, I wouldn't personally take it that far. If I had to dye my hair, it would be a more natural color, blonde, brown, somewhere inbetween those colors. If I were to go crazy, I might even go black with my hair. But I think it would look sorta odd.
Eye Color; My eyes are just normal. They don't change colour, or anything special. They are just brown, a Coffe brown. I believe thats the name of the specific brown that my eyes are haha, I read that in a book. My eyes aren't small, they aren't too big either, I happen to think they are... Normal? My pupil is black, like everyone elses, I have white on the outside of the Iris {the colorful bit of my eye}, like everyone else. And I have eyelashes too haha, no surprises there. My eyelashes are long, they naturally flick up aswell, I don't need mascara or anything like that. Not that I want to put sh*t on my face anyways.
Skin; I seem to find myself pretty tanned... Not black, or white. Smack in the middle. My skin color is like Olive. I have light freckles scattered around my body, but you can't really see them, but as for beauty spots. I have a couple on my arms and then one on my face. My feet aren't that tanned as for my arms, legs and face, since they are more exposed to the sun more then anything else. So my feet are a really light color haha, as much as I hate to say it. My tummy, shoulders and chest, are a lighter Olive too. When I'm in a bikini I usually get a nice tan in those areas. Ew, my body sounds weird now that I have described it in a few different colors!
Height; I wouldn't say I'm really tall but yet I wouldn't say I'm really short either. I'm probably around 5'6 to 5'8 if you ask me.
Weight; Uh.. Not sure. I don't weigh myself, I don't want to see how much fat I'm carrying all day! Haha.
Bodyshape; Look at me, I guess you could say I'm not stick thin or on the bigger side. I happen to think I'm the right size for my height? What do you think eh? I have a bit of a shape to me, I have curves, hate to break it to ya little kids, but puberty does quite something to your body when your growing up.. Not always good things. I'm not flat chested. My arms are quite skinny? Or atleast my wrists are anyways, everyone has a bone on each of their wrists right? Well mine sticks out. Its gross, but I can't change that can I? My feet are size eight. My head is the right size for my body? You tell me. My collar bones show, like you can see them when you look at me. No easily, but you can just see them.
Modifications; I have one ear piercing in each ear lobe, and one piercing at the top of my left ear.
Style; My clothing style.. I wear whatever is in my wardrobe. I usually wear a pair of Converse or Vans, I have a large collection of them. I like jeans and denim short-shorts, I have plenty of pairs of them. I have quite a few varsity jackets, and more then enough tops of all kinds! Tank tops, tee, sleeveless, long sleeve, crop top... etc. The list goes on! Then I also have a good amount of jumpsuits for those summer days when I cants be bothered picking a whole outfit.

Reading you like a book wrote:Personality; Eliza is a very fun, funky kind of girl, who is quite confident too and isn't afraid to speak what's on her mind. She is a very active kind of person, always getting involved with lots of different sporting activities. She hates being lazy and sitting inside on a nice day, she spends lots of time at the beach and around her friends. Eliza is also very social, she is always talking to people, before, during and after school, weather she be texting or properly speaking. She loves to hang out with her friends, play and dance on the lawn and likes to do random crazy stuff, but beyond those pretty eyes she can be quite the bad a$$, when it comes down to it she can be very into it. Agressive when she needs to be. She can also be quite hot headed, if you tick her off she tries her best to get rid of the frustration in better ways, instead of how she used to. But she is usually quite reasonable most of the time, and escaped the situation before it gets that bad.
Likes; Sports, I love sports. I am always involved in sports, you name it I have probably played it!
Horse riding. I have a horse and love her so much! I have had Blue since she was a foal, she is still young, and I take complete care of her. Keeping her excersized, fed, healthy, hydrated, out of trouble! She's like my own daughter.
Swimming, one of my favourite places are the beach, swimming amoungst the waves are so much fun.
Animals. I love all animals, growing up on a farm has something to do with it.
Summer is my favourite season of the year, next to spring. Its hot, and the year is always more exciting I find.
Bright colors, I don't really have a favourite color. Anything bright, is a color a like
Music, I don't know how I would live without it. I play the piano and drums.
Chocolate and caramel, my favourite sweet. s
Sun glasses, my Aviadors are a must have.
The sun! Who doesn't like it?
I love photography and fruit! Mango's and Watermelon are my fav's!

Dislikes; Ohk. Well. Lets start of with the obvious. Spiders. Ew, yuck. Spiders. I hate them, Too many eyes, too many legs. Everything about them, I hate. Nothing, and no one, could change my mind about it.
Usually the populars...They always get to me. I don't know why, but they just do, they think they are a whole lot better then everyone else.
Snobs. Well, no one really likes a snob anyway do they? .

Hobbies; They're all in my likes.
Reputation; Eliza usually fits in well with the popular crowd.

Love is just a myth wrote:Status; I'm single at the moment, available, free. Whatever you wanna say I am.
Crush; Well, celeb crush wise I like that singer Harry Styles.
But reality check! Like that's gonna happen. As for normal
crush? I don't like anyonel.

Boyfriend; If you look above, I'm single, and I don't
have a crush. So I obviously don't have a boyfriend thank you.

Fiance; Hell no!
Ex's I have had three relationships in my life time. First time, I was about five years old. Second boyfriend was when I was in grade five, so I was about ten. After that, I went through the 'boys have coodies' stage. I have liked guys since ofcourse, but its never quite right.

Family is forever wrote:My big fat family; Me and my family are, what I think, real close. I have five brothers, three of them are eighteen, Philip, Kendall and Brooklyn. Then my other two brothers are twelve years old. They are twins, Chai and Wade are their names. As you have probably recognized is that I don't have any sisters. Yeah, well I don't. I am the only girl in my family, next to my Mom, Michelle. I also have a Dad, called William, but most people call him Bill. So we are all one BIG family, we live in a nice house on a beautiful farm with many horses, one each, a few cows, a dozen of chickens, a lot of sheep, goats too, we also have three gorgeous German Shepards that work on the farm next to dad. We are quite a busy house hold, but there is always down time near the end of the day when the sun is setting, to just chill.
Pets; I have a horse back on the farm called Blu, a puppy called Waggs and another puppy called Ruby. Love them all to pieces!

My lifestyle wrote: House; I reckon I have a nice nice house. But its up to you weather its a nice house or not.
Bedroom; Why do you need to know what my bedroom looks like?
Phone & case; I have an iPhone. I made sure I got a good phone with the money I had. I had worked my ass off for this phone. My case isn't too flashy. But its cool.
Car; I don't have a car yet, I will be getting one soon though. For now I have a motorcyle.
Last edited by gliscom on Sun May 26, 2013 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm Gracyn (:

gliscom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KikisDelivery97 » Sun May 26, 2013 1:32 pm

|| The Obvious||
||Name||
"My name is Echo Allan Striker. I'm sure you'll get used to the name pretty quickly. It's pretty original. A lot of people tell me it's a girls name though... Oh well!"
||Nick Names||
"Some of my nicknames include 'Striker' and 'Allan' but usually only Ava calls me that one when she's upset with me."
||Age||
"I'm 17 years old, and I'll be turning 18 on November 10th."
||Gender||
"I'm obviously a male.. I mean... Unless you couldn't tell?
||About||
"Hmm.. A short summary about me huh? Well.. I'm usually a pretty hyper kind of guy. My mom yells at me a lot to shutup. I also have to be around people or I get lonely. My mom yells at me for that one too, because she'll come upstairs finding me talking to myself, like having full out conversations. No, I'm not skitsophrenic. Uhm, I love skateboarding, and being outdoors too!"
||The OutSide Look||

||Description||
"Well, I have a lightish brown color to my hair. People sometimes call me Justin Bieber. Okay, not sometimes, a lot of times. I don't think I look like him at all. At least, I hope I don't. It has that sort of "emo" swoop going to it. My eyes are a chocolate brown, which people say they love about my appearance. I'm a pretty tall guy, standing at 5'10". I weigh about 154 pounds. I have a 6 pack because I love running! I eat all the time though, so I still don't understand how that one happened."
||Hair Color||
"My hair is a lightish brown color. It looks kind of "emo" I guess. That's what people tell me anyways."
||Eye Color||
"My eyes are a chocolate brown. A lot of girls are always telling me 'Oh your eyes are so pretty!' I mean I didn't realize that eyes could be pretty.. But alright! Wait. I take that back. I know someone's eyes who are very pretty."
|| Usual Clothes||
"My usual clothes consist of a snapback of some sort. Don't take that the wrong way. I'm not some guy who goes around saying 'swagg' constantly. Unless I'm joking around. I usually wear a pair of skinny jeans, sometimes brightly colored, depending on how I'm feeling. And my shirts are usually just graphic T-Shirts."
||Tattoos||
"I actually have two tattoos. One is on my wrist which just says love in the shape of a heart, and the other is on my finger, which is just a mustache.. Don't judge me. Wanna see em?"
Mustache (let's just pretend that that isn't a girl shall we xD)
Love
||Piercings||
"I only have one piercing, which is my lip piercing. It's just a simple one. It's on the right side."
|| The Inside Look||

||Personality||
"Well. Hmm. Hopefully I don't bore you! I'm pretty hyper most of the time, if we're being honest! My mom is constantly getting on my case. Especially once it hits about 2:00 AM. Then I get really hyper. I have to be around people, or I get lonely. I start to talk to myself. Like full on conversations. I'll be all, Hey Echo, where'd ya put your keys? Awww. Echo! I told you to make sure you knew where they were. No you did not! Yes huh! And then my mom will intervene and yell at me and call me crazy. But usually I'm with Ava so I don't do that as often. I'm really sweet and loving, or so people tell me. I treat the girl I like as if she's a princess. I mean, I'm totally friendzoned right now, but I still treat her perfectly. If I ever get sad, I get SAD. I'll stop talking to everyone and shut my self in my room, an probably just spend all day crying and watching TV. Hey! Don't look at me like that. Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I'm not allowed to cry. If you make me mad, you better watch out, because it's not easy to make me mad. But when I do get mad, I will yell at anyone and everyone if you so much as look at me the wrong way. Yeah. I have a bit of an anger problem. You can thank my "dad" for that one. Hopefully I didn't bore you too much!"
||Family||
"Well I'm going to start with my mommy. She had me on a chilly day in November. She said I was actually a pretty calm baby. Anyways. Back to mom. She's always been there for me, through thick and thin. Of course we argue sometimes, but that's how all families are. And if you aren't like that, then there's something wrong with you. My dad... He left before I was even born. Then when I was about seven years old, my mom let him come crawling back because he had no where else to go, as he had been evicted from his apartment for not paying the rent. When my mom would go to work, he would get drunk, and then physically and emotionally abuse me. I had no idea it was abuse at the time because I was so young. He stayed until I was about 12, the whole time the abuse was going on. I was way to afraid to tell anyone. Then, I started getting angry. When I was 13, my mom let him back again! This time, he stayed until I was 14. I would constantly yell at everyone, or breakdown and cry. No one understood why. I still couldn't bring myself to tell anyone. He made sure to hit me in places I could cover up, like my stomach, back, arms, and legs. Finally, my mom kicked him out for good about a month after I turned 14 because I finally told her what was going on when she wasn't around. My mom got remarried when I was 15, and I slowly started to get better about controlling my anger. The guy she remarried to is extremely nice. His name is Phil. I'm now 17 and I'm doing pretty well. I don't usually lash out anymore, or just cry out of no where. The rest of my family is pretty normal, except I don't talk to anyone on my dad's side."
||Crush||
"My crush... She's my best friend. I've known her since I was about 13. Not even she knew that I was getting abused though. She didn't know up until last year. I just didn't want to seem pathetic in telling her. I've told her about my feelings for her a few times.. but she's always turned me down. But I'm still here, hoping.."
||BoyFriend/GirlFriend||
"No one at the moment. No one ever unless I can get Ava to be with me. I don't want anyone else. God she's beautiful. Alright.. erm. Sorry. Moving on."
||Other Things?||

||Weakspots||
"Erm.. Weird topic. But my weakspots? My neck is definitely one of them. Even just brushing your fingers along my neck can do it. Also, trailing your nails along my back. I like that."
||Pets||
"I don't have any pets. I can barely manage to take care of myself!"

Credit To Emo_Gurl for the form c:
Credit To Jeydon Wale for most of the pictures c;
Credit

➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
July 30th
I like reading, cross stitching, pokemon, and anime!
I'm collecting every fox, hamster, bunny, and pps cat on
cs so send over a trade!
Also greatly seeking a cinnamon bun & smores <3

“If you use your head, you won’t
get fat even if you eat sweets.” – L

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹➷➹

KikisDelivery97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery