High School RP

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

High School RP

Postby Unicorn123 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:23 am

where your classes are and where your lockers are:
NORTH HALL- Angeline le amor,
SOUTH HALL-
EAST HALL-
WEST HALL-

Which grade are you in?:
Freshman-
Sophomore-
Junior-
Senior- Angeline le amor

Which high school are you at?:
Kings park high school-
bear creek high school-
westminster high school-
aurora high school- Angeline le amor

You are a regular teen at high school you have crushes and all that teenage stuff.

Code: Select all
[img][/img]
Picture:
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Pet(s)?:
Siblings:
Body Modifications:
Sexual Orientation:
Crush:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend:
Husband?:
Hall:
Grade:
School:
locker #:
other?:

Rules:
Only put as many characters you can handle
**Real pictures only**
No fighting Ooc
No Powerplaying etc
No godmodding
no perfect people
Use () [] or {} when talking ooc
No force dating
You can curse but when you do majorly use *'s
No copying others characters
Make sure to give a recap when requested
Try to keep genders even
Drama is encouraged
Look at the season often i might change it once in awhile
No birth or sexual scenes

Season:
Fall [✔]
Winter []
Spring []
Summer []

North hall

South Hall

East hall

West hall

Kings park high school
bear creek high school
westminster high school
aurora high school
Last edited by Unicorn123 on Fri May 17, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Unicorn123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: High School RP

Postby vixiebun » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:35 am

Picture: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--Rhvy7YP084/U ... e-Hair.jpg
Username: music kitty
Name: Angeline le amor
History: typical no tragic stuff
Personality: sweet sour and kind
Pet(s)?: Image
Siblings: jessica and amanda
Body Modifications: no
Sexual Orientation: straight as tree
Crush: well wait a second i can't tell you
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: sadly no
Husband?: my dad is the husband to my mom
Hall: north
Grade: senior
School: aoura
locker #: 1
other?: i have two sisters

Picture:
Username: music kitty
Name: jessica rose le amor
History: I'm adopted i know this because i'm the only one in the family with brown my real parents i don't know
Personality: feisty fun loving kick butt kinda girl
Pet(s)?:Image midnight moon
Siblings: Angeline and Amanda
Body Modifications: i have a moon with clouds tattoo on my shoulder
Sexual Orientation: straight
Crush: pffft haha
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: no [she wants one though shh]
Husband?: are you crazy !!!!
Hall: east
Grade: Junior-
School: bear creek
locker #: 24 my lucky number
other?: no
𝐒𝘐𝘙𝘌𝘕 𝐒𝘖𝘕𝘎𝘚
╔══════════════╗
hi i'm rabbit/vixie
contact me here
rabbit#9670

╚══════════════╝

xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxcred...link..link..link..link
xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxImage

Image▬▬❨sirentears❩▬
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Levy McGarden » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:46 am

Picture:
Username: -Kanai-
Name: Kanai Gene
History: Nothin much. Her dad left when she was about 13 and thats about health.
Personality: shy, kind of emotional, loves art, awkward, clumsy, ect.
Pet(s)?: Art
Siblings: a little 10 year old sis named Megan (not gonna make the form though since shes not in high)
Body Modifications: just a few piercings
Sexual Orientation: straight
Crush: none
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: wants one
Husband?: none
Hall: north
Grade: senior
School: aurora
locker #: 2
other?: nothing really
"It's hard looking for someone so small...so don't leave my side." ~Gajeel Redfox
ImageImageImage
Levy McGarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Noelle~ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:01 am

Name: Emma Rose Roberts { Her real name}

Nickname:Em

Height: 1.57m

Weight: 49.5kg

Personality: Emma Roberts radiates reliability and consistency. People trust Emma and feel secure with her judgment. Roberts is seen as a cornerstone of a business and is relied upon to do her work efficiently and expertly. She has strength and respectability.

Roberts tends to dress in a utilitarian manner, concerned mostly with convention, practicality, durability, and price. She presents herself as someone who values correctness, control, and precision. All of this stems from the fact that Emma's most prized characteristic is her work. Emma wants to be judged on the basis of her performance, rather than her appearance.

Emma Roberts is frugal and has learned to respect a dollar. She is concerned about the security of her future and those she loves. However, this may appear to others as a bit too austere. Roberts tends to wear earth colors and conventional attire. She could benefit by putting a little flair in her dress, wear more uplifting colors, and loosen her dress with less severe lines. If Emma wears a brown suit, she better include a bright tie or some jewelry.

Emma Roberts is a family person. She loves the intimacy, consistency, and the security a family provides. Emma is a good provider and protector. But family members may take her efforts for granted. Roberts is a true patriot. She loves her country and is an integral part of her community. Emma Roberts' consistency and adherence to her well-laid plans usually pays off in a comfortable and secure future.

Birthday : born February 10, 1996

History:Emma Rose Roberts (born February 10, 1991) is an American actress, model and singer. She is the daughter of actor Eric Roberts and niece of Julia Roberts. Roberts became known for her role as Addie Singer in the Nickelodeon television series Unfabulous. She released her debut album, which also served as the show's soundtrack Unfabulous and More. Roberts then pursued a solo singing career by recording two songs for the soundtracks of Ice Princess and Aquamarine (in which Roberts starred as one of the leads). Roberts then began to focus on her acting career, the title character in the 2007 film Nancy Drew, and her voice-over debut in The Flight Before Christmas.

In 2008 and 2009, Roberts was cast in the coming-of-age movies Wild Child, Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac and Lymelife. Roberts appeared in the 2009 family film Hotel for Dogs and The Winning Season. In 2010, she appeared in Valentine's Day, which also starred Julia Roberts. Later the same year, she had a leading role in It's Kind of a Funny Story. In 2010, she played the role of Molly in the Joel Schumacher film Twelve. In 2011, she starred as one of the leads, Jill Roberts, in the slasher film Scream 4.

Early life[edit]Roberts was born in Rhinebeck, Dutchess County, New York.[1] She is the daughter of actor Eric Roberts and Kelly Cunningham.[2] She is the stepdaughter of Eliza Roberts and Kelly Nickels (formerly of L.A. Guns), and the niece of actresses Julia Roberts and Lisa Roberts Gillan. She has two stepsiblings, Morgan and Keaton Simons, and a half sister, Grace Nickels.[3]

Acting career[edit]2001–2005: Early career and Unfabulous[edit]
Roberts at the 2010 Toronto International Film Festival in 2010During her childhood, Roberts spent time on the sets of her aunt Julia Roberts's films. These experiences sparked a desire in Emma, from the age of five, to follow her father and aunts into the film industry.[3] Although her mother initially wanted her to have a normal childhood, Roberts made her acting debut at age nine in Ted Demme's 2001 drama Blow. It was the first film for which she ever auditioned.[4] In the film, she portrayed Kristina Jung, the daughter of Johnny Depp's character, cocaine smuggler George Jung. In 2001, Roberts also had a role in Leif Tilden's 10-minute short bigLove, and was an uncredited extra in some scenes featuring her aunt Julia Roberts in America's Sweethearts.[5]

She went on to appear in smaller roles in two family films, in 2002's Grand Champion, as the sister of the main character Buddy (Jacob Fisher); and in 2003's Spymate, as the kidnapped daughter of former secret agent Mike Muggins (Chris Potter), who tries to rescue her with the help of a spy monkey. Grand Champion had a brief theatrical release in August 2004,[6] while Spymate was not released until February 2006, when it was given a theatrical run in Canada,[7] followed by its DVD release in April 2006. In August 2003, Roberts was scheduled to shoot an independent film called Daisy Winters, starring as the title character, alongside Rachel Weisz.[8] However, the film, which would have been Roberts's first leading role, never began shooting due to financial problems.[citation needed] In 2004, Roberts became a teen idol at the age of 13,[citation needed] starring as the lead character Addie Singer in the Nickelodeon series Unfabulous, which debuted in September 2004. Nickelodeon had wanted to cast her for the role from the beginning, and the teen sitcom earned Roberts a Teen Choice Award nomination and several Young Artist Award nominations.[9] The show aired for three seasons from 2004–2007 and aired 42 episodes; the third season ended on December 16, 2007.

The television series focused on Addie Singer (Roberts) a seventh grader whose life is "unfabulous" and she writes songs about her life. The television series had had various TV movies which include: The Perfect Moment which premiered on Nickelodeon on October 6, 2006. In 2004, Roberts guest-starred in an episode of the Nickelodeon series Drake and Josh, Roberts was in the episode "Honor Council". Because her character on Unfabulous writes songs and plays guitar, Nickelodeon soon considered a career in music for Roberts.[10]

2006–present: Theatrical films[edit]In 2006, Roberts returned to the big screen, starring alongside Sara Paxton and singer JoJo in Aquamarine. Roberts won a 2007 Young Artist Award for Best Supporting Young Actress in a Feature Film for her role in the film.[11] The film Aquamarine took No. 5 place at the box office on its opening weekend making $8 million.[12] In early 2006, Roberts finished shooting her title role in Nancy Drew. The film was released to theaters on June 15, 2007, and grossed over $7 million in its opening weekend,[13] though the film was not well received by critics.[14] In December 2007, Roberts began filming Hotel for Dogs. In 2008, Roberts had her voiceover debut when she voiced the English version of the character Wilma in the CGI-animated family film The Flight Before Christmas.[15]

In 2009, Roberts starred alongside Jake T. Austin in Hotel for Dogs,[16] based on the novel by Lois Duncan. The film premiered on January 15, 2009, and was released to theaters on January 16, 2009, and took No.5 place in its opening weekend with over $17 million. The film has to-date grossed over $114 million, and received generally mixed reviews from critics.[17] Roberts starred as the lead in the film Wild Child,[18] about a rebellious teen from Malibu sent to a boarding school in England. Roberts described her character as "pretty much your typical spoiled-brat Malibu socialite who gets shipped off to British boarding school."[19] Roberts also appeared in the indie film Lymelife with Alec Baldwin, which was premiered at the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival. Roberts said that Lymelife is “kind of like American Beauty meets The Ice Storm”,[19] and that her reasoning for doing the film was that, "Some people look at me and think, She's just Julia Roberts's niece. So I wanted to do something smaller and edgier, something that would show I really am an actress."[19]

Roberts at the world premiere of Scream 4 in 2011Roberts co-starred as Grace in the hit 2010 film Valentine's Day with her aunt Julia Roberts. Roberts is set to reunite with Nancy Drew director Andrew Fleming on both Rodeo Gal[20] and a Nancy Drew sequel,[21] although the latter has been put on hold since 2007.[22] She appeared in the sports comedy The Winning Season.[23] In 2010, Roberts also appeared in Twelve and It's Kind of a Funny Story.[24]

According to BloodyDisgusting.com Roberts will be starring in the horror film, Grimm, which follows the Quinn family that moves to Marburg, Massachusetts, a town that turns out to be haunted by the most horrific nightmares spawned by the imagination of the Brothers Grimm.[25] She co-starred in the film adaptation of Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac, as well as A Great Education. She also starred alongside with Freddie Highmore in 2011's romantic comedy The Art of Getting By.[26][27] In May 2010, Roberts received the role of Jill Roberts in the Wes Craven film Scream 4.[28] The film opened in theaters April 15, 2011.[29] She also appeared on "Take Two With Phineas and Ferb".

In February 2012, Roberts began filming a new movie in Syracuse, NY called Adult World. The film also takes place in Syracuse and will co-star John Cusack. Roberts plays a recent college graduate who works at an adult bookstore to make ends meet.[30] Roberts appears in a supporting role in Dustin Lance Black's Virginia, which will receive a limited theatrical release in May 2012 after a two and a half year delay.

Roberts appeared in the August 2012 film Celeste and Jesse Forever, parodying pop stars such as Kesha with her performance as Riley Banks, an incurious blonde singer. Roberts said in an interview that her role as Banks tempted her to write an album of songs using her character as an alter ego.[31]

On February 7 The Hollywood Reporter confirmed that Roberts was cast to star a pilot for Fox called Delirium, based on the Lauren Oliver novels. Roberts will be playing Lena Haloway, the protagonist.[32] On may 8 it was reported that Fox has decided not to pick up Delirium. [33] Roberts stated in her twitter account “Sad about Delirium. Thank you guys so much for your support!!!”[34]

On May 22 TV Line announced that Roberts will be joining in the third season of the horror TV series American Horror Story: Coven. Roberts will play a self-involved party girl named Madison.[35]

Music career[edit]
Roberts at the TIFF 08 Premiere of Lymelife.In 2005, Roberts had a debut album Unfabulous and More. The album was released on September 27, 2005, through Columbia Records and Nick Records. It also served as the soundtrack to the television series, Unfabulous, in which Roberts stars. The album peaked at No. 46 on Billboard's Top Heatseekers chart.[36] In September 2005, two promotional singles were released from the album—"I Wanna Be" and "Dummy." The album includes several original songs (among them "Dummy" and "I Wanna Be," both of which were also released as music videos, "I Have Arrived" and "This Is Me," which was co-written by Roberts), as well as some of Addie's songs from the first season, including "Punch Rocker" and "New Shoes" (both from the episode "The Party"), "94 Weeks (Metal Mouth Freak)" (from "The Bar Mitzvah") and "Mexican Wrestler" (which had previously appeared on Jill Sobule's 2000 album Pink Pearl and in the episode "The 66th Day" from Unfabulous). During the same year, Roberts recorded "If I Had It My Way" for the soundtrack of the 2005 Disney film Ice Princess. In 2006, Roberts covered the song "Island in the Sun", which was originally recorded by Weezer in 2001; she recorded the song for the Aquamarine's soundtrack, a film where she starred as one of the leads.

Roberts said in a 2007 interview, "Right now I am focusing on movies. I am getting ready to start a new movie this summer so that is taking a lot of my time. I think when I am a little bit older it is definitely something I’d like to pursue."[37] In another interview, she said, "My musical career is indefinitely on hold. I don't like people who become like 'actor slash singer.' I think people should be one or the other because usually you're not going to be great at both. You're going to better at one, so you might as well stick to the one you're good at. I'm going for acting."[38]

Spokesmodel[edit]In February 2009, she was named the brand ambassador for Neutrogena, appearing in print and television ads for the company.[39] Roberts has also appeared multiple times as part of Teen Vogue’s Best Dressed list, including June 2007, September 2008, December 2008 and February 2009.[40]

Personal life[edit]In September 2011, Roberts began attending Sarah Lawrence College.[41] However, in January 2012, Roberts's publicist announced that Roberts had chosen to "defer her college experience" due to work commitments.[42] Emma dated Chord Overstreet for a few months from 2011 to April 2012. Emma is currently dating actor and FX's American Horror Story star, Evan Peters.[43]

All reserch }

xImagex
I'm Noelle, well my horse is Noelle but on Chicken Smoothie I'm Noelle.
Anyway I love to RP ( only horses ) so PM me if you want to RP. (As you can see I love horses.)

xxImagexx
coding
~Noelle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Noelle~ » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:04 am

aurora high school
West hall
Senior }

xImagex
I'm Noelle, well my horse is Noelle but on Chicken Smoothie I'm Noelle.
Anyway I love to RP ( only horses ) so PM me if you want to RP. (As you can see I love horses.)

xxImagexx
coding
~Noelle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defenestration » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:49 am

Picture: Image
Username: defenestration
Name: Jenna Mae Gilmore
History:Born to loving parents, Jenna is the middle child of three. She has an older brother named Andrew and a younger sister named Delaney. Delaney got all of the attention because of food allergies and asthma, so Jenna got used to being in the background.
Personality: Jenna is calm and quiet. She hates confrontation and doesn't stand her ground well, usually going along with anything she is told to do. Because she hates confrontation, she never argues or protests. This has also made Jenna a very polite young girl who always says "yes ma'am" and "no ma'am", "yes sir" and "no sir". Jenna is a great listener, owing to her quiet demeanor. She is always there for her friends when they just need to talk, though this causes her to bottle up her own feelings. Though she would never admit it, Jenna just wants someone to listen to her for once, instead of everyone assuming she wants to hear about their problems.
Pet(s)?: None
Siblings: Two, Andrew and Delaney
Body Modifications: Ears pierced
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Crush: none
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none
Husband?: someday
Hall: West hall
Grade: Junior (11th)
School: King's Park
locker #: 11
other?:
Pet's name: Peter
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! I hoard this pet, so all trades including them are appreciated greatly!
defenestration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicorn123 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:33 pm

all accepted
Unicorn123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •Sanctuary• » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:43 pm

×Names Cheshire I don't share my real name...I guess I just learned a long time ago that my old name linked me back to my old life and I didn't like that. I have a new one so why not make a new name for myself am I right? Anyways my real name is Valentine Emery Rose, but only a few people like my friend Andy know that so yeah you can tell I don't like it too much.
×Do I look 18 eh maybe but I am and loving it too. Loving my freedom. I guess that's kinda expected though after what I've been through. I'm not exactly happy about it either needless to say living on my own is a drag.
×Yuppers I'm a woman alright considering I have girl parts. That's such a rude question to ask! Do I not look like a girl??? My hair is pink for gods sakes how is that even possible that anyone would mistake me for a man!
×I like guys but I swing both ways too. I guess the term is Pansexual, but what do I care? I like someone based on personality so I guess I care a lot about it. Though if I had to choose I'd say I'm more into guys then girls. Not that it really means anything people shouldn't judge in the first place.

well I'm barely five foot four and only weigh 100pounds. I'm usually blonde
my but switch from that to blonde and pink. I have my ears pierced two in
left and five in my right. I can't say I really care if people don't like my style
I am who I am for a reason and that reason is my own. You can call me emo,
cutter, or anything but you know what atleast I have a heart and confidence.
I have three tattoos one is of black wings one on each of my hips because I
like to think maybe one day ill be free of my past. I have the Japanese
symbol for hope on my chest over my heart because everyone needs hope
and some of us need a reminder of that. The last one is a corset tattooed
down my spine making it look like my skin is being stitched together. I got
it to represent that I have scars and my scars are my armor and my skin.
My eyes are grey but I like to wear colored contacts to freak people out
since its fun! I love a good pair of skinny jeans, but who can resist a
good leather jacket! Honestly who can? I'm emo and proud of it!

×example of what I would wear to school
×my favorite!!!
×panda shirt!!!
×school outfit

×I was born 6/11 or June 11th as most would say though to me its kind of irrelevant as to when I was born. I used to live with both of my parents up until I was five. Then my mom got sick. The doctors said she had cancer and that she wouldnt live much longer. I remember visiting her in the hospital as she told me old stories about knights and demons. I loved my mom she was beautiful with long braided hair she always kept in a bun, but she always looked beautiful even laying in that bed. The day she died my dad had to drag me out of her room so I'd stop telling her to not leave...she left anyways. My dad works a lot as a lawyer and is never really home so I pretty much raised myself cooking and cleaning as I went to school. It wasn't a really good way to grow up seeing as I got bullied by girls even had someone spray paint die on my locker. So yeah not fun. When I was fourteen I was put in a bad situation where my ex abused me and hurt me. I still have scars from then and panic attacks too. It hurt me a lot to deal with that for two years only to have my dad start to abuse me too when I turned sixteen he just started to change he was stressed by work and he started to hurt me. So three years of abuse does its damage to a person especially their mind. I'm not mental or anything I just can't remember and certain things set off panic attacks that only my bestie can pull me out of really. I met Andy when I turned sixteen and since then he has been my shining gay knight. Even though he's not fully gay. After I did meet Andy though I came to my senses. That's when I emancipated myself and since then I've been on my own of course then I just ended up here instead...

I'm perky and hyper! I'm just fun to be around and I can talk about anything it
won't bother me! I just like to talk about things except my life. That I try to
forget for obvious reasons. Just don't ask about my scars please. I'm very
strong hearted and I like to be left alone when I'm writing music mainly
because people just distract me either that or a single word they say could
send me into a panic attack... And yes I play guitar, base, and piano and a
tad bit of violin. I'm distrustful of men because of my past it seems guys are
just out to dominate women if we don't agree. So yeah I have a really poor
look on guys or people in general. I'm afraid to get hurt and I guess I fall a
little to easily, but that has changed with time. I do try to keep a smile on
my face, but its hard when you feel alone and have felt that way since your
mom died and she was the only one who made you see life the only way a
mother can. Well that's enough about me!!!

×My husky Braden
×My kitty Nightmare

××××××××××
××××××××××

¤Andrew Biersack that or Andy, Sixx, or Anny. Though please stick with Andy I feel like a girl if someone calls me Anny. Then I just have to burst out into "tomorrow" from Annie. Gets people to laugh, but I'd prefer a guys name.
¤Male pretty sure of it even if I do have long hair and a feminine shape I am still male. Trust me I can prove it. Thank you now that that's settled shall we move on?
¤I just turned 18 WOOT! Which means I'm finally free to enjoy my art as I please. And be who I want, but guess that's kinda hard when I've had to hide my entire life from my parents.
¤Straight...ok I'm secretly bisexual... I just don't think my art would sell if people knew. I mean guys get death threats for being gay! I just want to be left alone and under the radar.

××××××××××
××××××××××

¤ I have black hair that goes down to my back in streaks, but when I
paint or play guitar I wear it up in a pony tail to keep it out of my
face. My eyes are a vivid blue that has hints of white that you can't
really see so don't try looking because it took me years to notice.
Yes I wear eyeliner and so yeah get over it.
¤I'm 6ft3in and only 125ilbs and I could not
care any less. I look like a skeleton but so what? Britney Spears
lost weight and got clean and people still called her a bad mom.
So what?
¤I love leather and anything black. Of
course I love a good pair of boots or converse too. I usually wear
black tanktops and skinny jeans if I decide not to wear leather.
That or a great shirt works too.
¤I have my left ear pierced and my left
lip. I love tattoos so I'm not even gonna start on the ones I
have just feel safe in the fact that I have a lot of them.

××××××××××
××××××××××

¤I was born into a talented family where we could all play instruments and sing which meant that there was no real room for anything else in any of our lives. I didn't want to follow everyone else and started learning to draw and paint and it turned out I had a good talent for it too. I became an amazing artist at sixteen entering contest and placing first in many of them. My family wasn't too thrilled with that and we got in lots of fights over it. I finally got tired of them and left sleeping at friends houses that is until I joined a band and met the love of my life. He was the violinist in the band and secretly gay like me except well he was fully gay. We spent a lot of time arguing, but that never stopped us from loving eachother. One day he just up and left without a word. One day i found a note stuck to the only painting He had left me that I had painted for him. Turned out he had a bone disease and died from it. After that i reclused myself to Italy to get away taking time to paint and get my head straight. My past came back to bite me and now I'm active in both the music and art worlds just so I can remember him. After that I met Valentine who quickly became like a sister to me when I met her. I saw what she was going through and helped her out of a bad situation and since then I've been protective of her like she was my own sister.

¤I'm very fun to be around and just wild in general like doing dares and
partying even if Val...I mean Cheshire doesn't like it. I'm no Prince
Charming either, I can be kinda rude at first but that's a just me
being grumpy from losing the love of my life. I do not tolerate many
things like guys who cheat or steal I think it's stupid that you betray
the person you care about for some fling. If you don't want a
relationship don't be in one. I'm loyal to my friends and people I love
like Cheshire who is like my sister to me. I'm upfront and truthful so
if you don't like the truth don't ask trust me I don't hold back
especially if you made me angry. I'm a known flirt too I like to make
people laugh its nice to brighten a persons day I guess even if it
means humiliating myself. I'm very protective of the people in my
life and would take any secret to the grave even if it meant lying,
but I guess that makes me a hypocrite. Oh well!

××××××××××

(Valentine is in the west hall and at kings high school and Andy is in the east hall at aurora high school)
вlacĸ veιl вrιdeѕ naтιon Join this vampire and werewolf rp PLEASE!!!!
××××××××××××
Take your crosses
I'll live without them
Standing wet in holy rain.
When you were baptized
Ignored the problem
That's when I watched
you seal your grave.

I tried to save you
But let you drink
the pain
A final song now we