Bring It On|1D RP|Not Accepting!|

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Bring It On|1D RP|Not Accepting!|

Postby cth; » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:32 am

T R O U B L E wrote:Blair
She looked at the girls and shook her head "no not well and they wanted to say 'Hi' " she then sighed "guys that cannot be a distraction! We need to focus and make sure we beat them when they rank us again. We need to beat them, no tying" she said looking at the girls faces around her. She then sighed again "alright lay it on me, tell me about the interview and your thoughts" she said to them

•alright•

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

WONDERWALL;

SOMEONE YOU FIND YOURSELF

THINKING ABOUT ALL THE TIME,

THE PERSON YOU ARE COMPLETELY

INFATUATED WITH.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝
cth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the drummer. ♔

Postby kryptonite; » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:39 am

;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;

shirallen walked away from juno and went to sit at the foot of the stairs. "but how are a group of teenage girls supposed to ignore a group of teenage boys who live next door and share almost the same interests as us?"

kryptonite;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cth; » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:43 am

Blair
"Oh I don't know maybe because we are rivals!" She told Shirallen "it sounds to me that you actually want to get to know them!, well then don't let me or anyone else stop you! Go right ahead and make friends with them" she said then stood up "but I just won't be here to see it. I'm going shopping for tomorrow night anyone want to come with?" She asked then rest of the girls excluding Shirallen

WONDERWALL;

INFATUATED WITH.

cth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the drummer. ♔

Postby kryptonite; » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:46 am

;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;

shirallen piped down, staying quiet. she sighed quietly and decided she wouldn't go dress shopping after all.

kryptonite;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cth; » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Blair
She decided just to go by herself to the mall. She got her sunglasses and put them on them sent outside to the car. She glanced at the boys house then got inside the car and went off to the mall

WONDERWALL;

INFATUATED WITH.

cth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepyheads » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:25 pm

c a r o l i n e ↔

Caroline sent a sympathetic look in Shirallen's direction, watching Blair waltz out the door. "I didn't get a chance to see the interview yet- what happened?" She asked none of the girls in particular. Running her fingers through her tousled blond locks, the girl crossed her arms and waited. She wasn't really a fan of One Direction, and her competitive nature made it hard for her to even like them in any way, shape, or form. But she had to admit, she felt kind of bad for them. After all, they were going to get beat so bad by Little Secret... Or so she hoped.

n i a l l↔

{I'm so lost, what should I write for Niall? xc}
sleepyheads

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k i t t e n . » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:28 pm

{ here storm }

single </3
Harry looked at Niall, who seemed to still be in the car dozing off. "Niall! Come on!" he yelled, waiting for Niall to go inside the house.
k i t t e n .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepyheads » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:39 pm

n i a l l↔

The blond boy's head snapped up at the sound of Harry's voice, and found that he was still in the car, his sight slightly fuzzy from his nap earlier. "Oh, this is it?" He asked, opening the door and letting the cool breeze blow over him. He grinned, kind of skipping to the front of the house with Harry, excited to go in. Before he could, he noticed the house next door. "Who lives there?" Niall asked, his blue eyes wide.
sleepyheads

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k i t t e n . » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:46 pm

single </3
"Little Secrets," he said in a disgusted voice. "Don't even think about it, Niall. Louis already went too far. Let's get settled in," he told him, holding the door open for his friend.
k i t t e n .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepyheads » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:52 pm

n i a l l↔

Niall nodded, a small frown on his face. "Didn't that one girl say you were..." He trailed off, not sure he was even remembering the interview correctly, and besides, if he had, it would probably just irritate Harry. After all, he had been asleep half the time. The house was pretty large, and the blond boy broke into a wide grin. "I wanna see if we can jump on the beds!" He cheered. Although the Irish boy didn't really like Little Secret because of their 'too good for everyone else' attitude, he couldn't help but admit they had some serious talent, and weren't bad looking. But the blond didn't judge people by their appearance, he was more of the 'inside is what counts' guy, although looking pretty would be a plus. The media probably just portrayed Little Secret differently than they really were. He hoped that they weren't as bad as he felt they were.
sleepyheads

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me