~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What's one thing you'd like to see in this role play?

A dance
35%
A different club/sport/music
12%
Daily announcements
No votes
All of the above
54%

Total votes : 26

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *

Postby dayman » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:15 pm

Accepted.))

Peridon't wrote:

| Principal Melrose | 35 | Location: Office | Tags: Egypt, Ezeikel |
Principal Melrose headed back to her office and walked past some students in the halls. She saw Egypt and Ezekiel talking. "Come on kids. Get to class!" She clapped her hands together and kept walking past.

| Beth Michaels | 17 | Location: School Hallway | Tags: Open |
Beth filed into the class and sat at the back row. She knew that if she sat there, the teacher wouldn't see her chewing bubblegum during his lesson. There was an empty desk in front of her so she put her legs out and used the chair as a footrest.

| Chris Michaels | 18 | Location: Hallway | Tags: Bre |
"Hm? Are you ok? You seem a bit... hot?" He raised an eyebrow at Bre and stared at her red face. "You kind of just shut down for a minute there. You good?" Chris smirked and leaned slightly onto his desk, trying to see if anything was wrong with her.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *~

Postby jungwonie » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:03 am

Breanna O'Neil
    Junior
    Mood - Playful
    Tags; Chris Michaels
    Her face got even more redder. She adverted her eyes from his. "O-oh, yeah. I'm good. And stop making that face at me!" She cried, referring to the way he smirked at her. She mocked his face, bringing her face into a contorted smirk. "I'm Chris, I like staring and smirking at Breanna." She responded with a deep, imitating voice. She fell back into her seat, a smile of relief on her face. A small laugh escaped Bre's lips, her chocolate eyes looking back over at Chris again.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dayman » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:23 am

Peridon't wrote:Accepted.))

Principal Melrose headed back to her office and walked past some students in the halls. She saw Egypt and Ezekiel talking. "Come on kids. Get to class!" She clapped her hands together and kept walking past.

Beth filed into the class and sat at the back row. She knew that if she sat there, the teacher wouldn't see her chewing bubblegum during his lesson. There was an empty desk in front of her so she put her legs out and used the chair as a footrest.

"What? This is just my charmingly handsome resting face!" He bragged and laughed. He pulled a blue lollipop that he had borrowed from his sister as well and popped it in his cheek. After a minute, he stuck out his tongue at her, which was now stained bright blue.
Last edited by dayman on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:49 am

Breanna O'Neil
    Junior
    Mood - Playful
    Tags; Chris Michaels
    Breanna laughs. She didn't want to say anything to him that might offend him so she decided with a flirty comment. "Charmingly handsome, yes. Resting face, no. You can do a resting face without that, Chris." She smiled, her cheeks stained crimson again.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dayman » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:48 pm

Peridon't wrote:Accepted.))

"Alright," his face suddenly stiffened and his voice became deeper. "I can stop starring at you if you want..." he shrugged and looked away from her, trying to see what she'd do from the lack of attention.
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:55 pm

Breanna O'Neil
    Junior
    Mood - Quiet
    Tags; Chris Michaels
    Bre whined. "Oh come on Chris, it was a joke... Half a joke," She tilted her head to the side to look at him before looking back to the front, seeing as he didn't want to talk anymore. Her amber eyes shifted down to her paper where she continued to doodle random things on her paper, trying to cover the many small hearts with other graphite.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:23 pm

(ok I realize you guys have already started so could I add Raven in as a transfer??)

UserName-Tomoko410
Name-Raven Renne Fletcher
Gender-Female
Age-16
Height- 4.11 ft
Grade-Freshman
Lunch-B
Clubs-Art
Bands-Orchestra
Instroments-Violin, Piano
Talents-Drawing, Singing, Piano, Violin
Sexuality-Not Sure
Crush-Not Sure
Likes-Singing, Drawing, Playing Piano
Dislikes- Sports, Social Studies
History- she lived with her mother after her parents were divorced in the country she rode one of her favorite horses all the time at her grandfathers ranch and she now has recently moved in with her father in the city and is just about to start school here.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dayman » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:06 am

Peridon't wrote:

"Nah, I was joking too," he turned back to her, but the room fell silent and the teacher glared at the two of them. She raised a finger to her lips and hissed, "SHHH!" And Chris fell silent.

Ok, accepted, but you don't get to choose your lunch sorry. And she doesn't have to be a transfer, we've only just started the day.))
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Avery Jeong ♥

Postby hydroiid » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:22 am

name;; avery kim jeong
age;; eighteen
gender;; male
sexuality;; homosexual
grade;; junior
personality;; avery is a quiet guy who has horrible trust issues. but pushing that aside he is actually a sweet guy who loves to laugh and have fun when he can actually trust someone, he has a motherly nature to him, especially when he's around kids or among close friends. most of all he gets severe anxiety and panic attacks, especially when it comes to new places, crowds or competitions. Mainly the smallest thing could set of an attack. PS.. he has PTSD.
history;; this is underdevelopment and will be worked out throughout the rp
crush;; open
boyfriend;; open
pets;; a white and light brown/amber Kunming wolfdog named yuki which is a service dog and a black thoroughbred stallion named astaroth
sports;; tennis and track
talents;; singing, english riding, drawing, tennis?
music;; choir
club;; art
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:31 am

Breanna O'Neil
    Junior
    Mood - Quiet
    Tags; Chris Michaels
    A giggle escaped Breanna's lips as she listened to the teacher, quieting down.
    Occasionally she'd glance over at Chris but only for a second so he wouldn't catch her. She started off into another daydream, thinking about how cheer practice would go after school. The sophomore wasn't the best of friends with ant of the other cheerleaders, and often got frustrated with the cheer captain, Mercy. She isn't a bad person, but Bre just got overly frustrated.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me