❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✿ Sara

Postby Gray! » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:48 pm

Daisy! wrote:
Sara ✿//female//Alabama//tags~open//her outfit

she was waiting for the cab/bus? She didn't really know. She had her beautiful brown hair tied back in a ponytail and she was wearing her usual outfit. She waited patiently her mind of course wandering to think about the boys. She wondered if they were cute or just ok? Maybe she would actually get a boyfriend.... her mind snapped back to reality when a car horn went off and she looked around for the other kids.she found the bus stop and a couple others her age and sat down on the bench.
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ try me. ❞ summer role-play.

Postby ;Syndromed Sickness; » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:50 pm

;Syndromed Sickness; wrote:
xXx
"Ah~ I'm hoping to find someone"
Name: Teagan / Riley
Where?: The Airport -> Outside the Airport
Tagged with: Sara )Open(

While sitting near the entrance of the airport, Teagan slowly started to realize that he should probably go wait for the bus outside rather than in. He sighed hesitantly but eventually got up, grabbing his suit case and wandering his way to the outside world. Opening the door he couldn't help but notice other people around his age there. Maybe the other camp goers were here already too. He hummed pleasantly and smiled, noting a handful of them were busy chatting already. Might as well find himself someone to chat with too. He looked around and soon gave a wave to a girl standing off to the side, offering her a welcoming smile. "Hello there. Are you here for the camp too?" He asked lightly, stepping over to stand beside her rather than being some ways away.
Hey there. My name's Syn or Sawyer. I go by he/him pronouns.
;Syndromed Sickness;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:58 pm

she was scrolling on her phone and looked at the boy who talked to her a god a boy um..... "hi, yes I am I guess everyone else here is too" she said brushing her hair back with her hand she smiled and the boy she remembered her sister saying smile and wave and let them do the rest she looked at him he was cute but she would wait to meet everyone else before flirting she hoped the bus would come soon.
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ;Syndromed Sickness; » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:07 pm

xXx
"Ah~ I'm hoping to find someone"
Name: Teagan / Riley
Where?: Outside the Airport
Tagged with: Sara )Semi-open(

"Ah, good to know I didn't just make a fool of myself." He gave a light-hearted laugh and looked around at the others around them. They all seemed like a decent bunch, hopefully he'd get along with them. "My name's Teagan, by the way. Or Riley. I may switch between the two a lot so, sorry if it gets confusing." He normally explained why he had 'two' names to new friends, just to clear up confusion before it showed up. "Where are you from by the way? I myself am from Florida." He figured he would keep the conversation flowing, seeing no reason to let it die so quickly.
Hey there. My name's Syn or Sawyer. I go by he/him pronouns.
;Syndromed Sickness;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ renna. ❞ two

Postby artemis, » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:09 pm

R E N N A
    female ♥︎ 18 ♥︎ iowa ♥︎ tags; theodore

brushing the dust off her knees, she noticed a boy sitting on a nearby bench. "hi... um.. are you traveling to the camp? i'm renna..." she said, fidgeting awkwardly with her luggage. she wasn't someone to be the starter of conversations, but she decided to just go for it today. she moved her bracelet around her wrist, hoping he'd respond.

she was dying to crack a pun, but she knew she'd probably some across as weird. but she couldn't back down on know.. she had already spoken. you need to wake up and smell the coffee, ren... she thought. she never took interest in flirting or talking to others in general but her parents had sent her here to socialize.

but knowing how rude and snappy some teenagers could be, renna didn't think they'd appreciate the puns she had up her sleeve.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coralcoffee » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:11 pm

full name ;; kim. bunny {just call her bunn}
age ;; 17
home state ;; las vegas
birth date ;; nov. 4 - 2000
overall temperament ;; eh i'd say a 4/10 - needs some work
is okay ??

complexion ;; sort of a rosy peach ??
physique ;; slim, chubby under the rear vv
tattoos ;; small little anchor tatoo on her collar bone
piercings ;; none
clothing style ;; sweaters vv jeans vv baggy clothes vv
hair ;; wavy chocolate brown
eyes ;; a very chalky and mikly dark brown

parents ;; police officer {mother} therapist {father}
siblings ;; her 14 year old sister, may vv
pets ;; bunny {lopped ear white haired bunny}
history ;; growing up wasnt too hard, of course there w-
here always a few bumps along the road, but she's living in a pri-
vilaged life.

nationality ;; 3/4 chinese, 1/4 korean
brief description of personality ;; very cheeky, bubbly, q-
uite sarcastic, sometimes can be cold when shes angry, short tem-
ered, has a bright smile and just generally loves animals vv

crush ;; n/a
college of choice ;; cambrian college

boyfriend / girlfriend ;; n/a
favorite band ;; ehh she doesnt really listen to bands
favorite genre ;; it sorta varies, but mostly computer
genorated music vv

theme song ;; copycat - circusP
face claim ;; im guessing CL from 2NE1
voice claim ;; soft spoken ?? sort of a raspy tiny voice
but wont really prevent her from ratting someone out
Last edited by coralcoffee on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
coralcoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ParkerPeter12 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:12 pm

Holdan instantly realized he was late. He scrambled to grab his things and he rushed out the door. Luckily the coffee shop that he was sat at wasn't far from the airport. He threw his backpack on his back and started running down the street. Once he arrived he had no idea where he was supposed to be. He saw a group of people outside and looked over at them. He wondered if that was the group he was with, I mean sure they looked his age so it must be right? He slowly walked over and stood beside Teagan. Holdan kept his eyes glued to the ground not wanting to look at anyone.
ParkerPeter12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:15 pm

there are no girl spots open, I'm sorry.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coralcoffee » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:19 pm

❝ heatwave. ❞ wrote:
there are no girl spots open, I'm sorry.

is that for me or for future roleplayers ??
coralcoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:22 pm

Daisy! wrote:

She noticed he had a nose ring, he wasn't really her type then she heard him ask her a question " Alabama" she stated her thick southern accent showing " Florida I've never been there" she stated noticing another boy walking over but not talking "hi" she said to the other boy not wanting him to feel left out
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me