MODS PLEASE LOCK!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open and Accepting)

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:26 pm

||Bau-20-Male-Girlfriend:Open-Taggs:Open||

After showering he changed and went downstairs to see that more people had come. He didn't know anyone but Perri which she was going and checking out the rooms. He sat down in the corner chair and drank his coffee.

||Abbigale-19-Female-Boyfriend:Open-Taggs:Arthur-Open||

She nodded. "I understand." she said getting up from where she sat. "I'll see you around." she smiled and walked away. Abbi went back to her room and changed. Throwing on a lavender crop top and some leggings and fuzzy slippers. She was still alittle worried about the animals and the passing of her prize horse. After going back into the lounge she sat down with a book, reading it.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open; Accepting)

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:23 pm

Kendra Mendoza | Tags; Open
Kendra closed her book, curling her legs beneath her so that she now sat on them. She'd read a few good chapters, and was somewhat satisfied with the events of the book. She looked around her. She saw a boy heading off to his room, leaving a girl. She saw several people making their way towards the lounge area, where she was. She wouldn't initiate any conversations between anybody, she was awful at it, but if anybody wanted to talk she would love to.

Arthur West | Tags; Open
Arthur walked into his room, finding it clean and wonderful. He smiled, setting his things on his bed and immediately taking out a change of clothes he could take into the bathroom with him so he could take a shower. He had only just arrived but he figured he should shower before his video conference with his soon-to-be boss. He didn't have the job yet, but he didn't want to be late for the conference. Otherwise, he would've stayed and talked to Abbigale longer. She really did seem interesting.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mistletoe Lodge (Christmas RP; Open; not accepting)

Postby Lexiloofroo7 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:01 pm

Alex/male/open/tagged: KJ, Ava

Trying to pass Ava in the hallway unnoticed was a bitter failure. Tiberius approached Ava and barked in a friendly manner. Alex sighed, but he turned around.

"My name's Alex.." he glanced at the exit.
"Oh, sure.. " Alex answered KJ. He met Ava's eyes penitently. This must be as equally inconvenient for her..if not, more. Politely he added, "And you might be..?" He asked KJ.
Lexiloofroo7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:46 pm

KJ Davenport
21|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Ava, Alex.
"Thanks!" KJ beamed, and he petted the dog, entirely unconcerned and unaware of any kind of awkwardness of the like that might be going on. Then, he glanced back up towards the other guy, who he now knew as Alex, and he stood back up. "My name's KJ. Good to meet you. Alex, wasn't it?" he introduced himself, and then held out a hand for Alex to shake - he was pleased that he was already meeting new people, and was excited to meet hopefully even more people over the course of the next day or two.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plaugebaby » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:18 am

Hey this is kinda dead soooooo.... but feel free to join my new RP!
plaugebaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me