✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Postby GhoulishDes » Thu May 25, 2017 7:06 am

GREYSON PETERS
xxxtwenty-one ll poly-bisexual ll mysterious muscian lltags;; open
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxGreyson slowly made his way down the hall. His icy blues scanned the fine details of the building. He was mentally making a map of the place, eager to learn it's every twists and turns. So far, Greyson had made it from his dorm and past various classrooms with very little human interaction. His fingers brushed through his messy raven-colored locks as he pushed open the doors that led outside.

xxxxHe raised his hand to shield his eyes from the sun's bright rays. Outside was much busier than inside, many students seemed to be forming small groups. Greyson couldn't help wonder if they were all fervently searching for a friend group; driven by the fear of solitude or being outcasted. Such things seemed so trivial to him. Greyson was human, so of course, he desired companionship. But he didn't mind being alone or being thought badly of; his years spent caring for his sickly mother grew him into a strong-willed introvert.

EDITH JACKSON
xxxtwenty ll bisexual llpoetic author lltags;; open
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxEden sat alone at the rounded table, feverishly writing down a sudden idea on her scrap of paper. With a content sigh, she sat up and pushed the paper into her back pocket. The steam from her dark coffee slowly drifting up to the ceiling and dissipate. Edith enjoyed the atmosphere of the small coffee shop, it felt like home and offered up many delicious treats. Her hands wrapped around the warm cup and carefully she brought it to her lips; the steam fogging up her glasses. She giggled softly before letting the substance satisfy her thirst. Eden carefully set her drink down before scanning the area around her. Anxiety gnawed at her belly as she looked for someone to converse with; a complete stranger who might enjoy the company of a struggling writer. She was curious to know what characters lurked in the dim lights of the shop.

[my first posts. Sorry for it's lateness and shortness.]
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu May 25, 2017 7:57 am

|| name; lola anastasia || location; hall || tags; jasper. || form; c:

lola, despite being upset about the now torn schedule, couldn't help but laugh. "oh goodness. that was pretty funny." she adjusted
    her top a little before replying, "i'm pretty good. just ran into my stinking half-sister, miss queen bee. let's hope i don't have the
    dorm as her, or else there will be a fight.
    " to add to the drama effect, lola rolled her eyes. "you excited for the new spider-man
    movie coming out in july, jas?
    "

|| name; alexander nova || location; hall || tags; dimitri, paris, thomas, seven. || form; c:

alex shook seven's hand, his eyes a bit calculating. "alexander dalton. i really feel like i should know you.. my mom never mentioned
    me having a twin. then again. i was adopted by a gay couple so i don't know my mother at all.
    " alex narrowed his eyes as he studied
    seven a little while longer. "it really is like looking in the mirror..." alex scratched his chin before turning to paris and dimitri. "of
    course they do, they're twins. they grew up together.
    "

|| name; ramona alaina || location; outside || tags; eli. || form; c:

ramona smiled as she listened to the male talk. "i play a few video games myself. not cooking ones, which people find a little weird.
    they'll look at me and say, 'what kind of chef are you if you dont play cooking games'. i find it funny that people have that stereotyp
    e.
    " she shook her head as she laughed softly to herself.

|| name; thomas jameson || location; outside || tags; seven, alex, dimitri, paris. || form; c:

thomas pointed to the blonde male in the blue and white striped t-shirt, who happened to turn around at exactly the right moment.
    alex's face went from pure laughter to one of dead shock. "uh, hi, alex. this is seven." thomas introduced the two awkwardly, rubb
    ing the back of his neck in an awkward silence. "seven, this is alexander dalton. that guy i told you about."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Thu May 25, 2017 8:21 am

7 . S E V E N . 7
7. talent. ice-skating >> age. twenty-one >> location. hallway >> tags. thomas, alex .7
────────────────────────────────────── ──────────────────────────────────────

Seven flashed a smile at the blonde, "Yeah, me neither."

As far as Seven was concerned, his mother gave birth to him and was never to be seen again. His father never talked about it, and when asked, he'd just wave the question away. Not that he and Seven ever really talked- S hated his father- but on the rare occasion that he did, it wasn't very pleasant. Honestly, Salem spent more time wondering about his mother's story than about his father's behaviour. His home was usually empty, his dad off on some trip with his friends, drinking, whatever- but when he came back, Seven was out before he opened the door. All in all, he didn't have a very good relationship with his family, so hearing about Alex's lack of a mother made him feel a little empathetic. Curious, too. Back at his home, gay people were never seen, at least not publicly. Russians didn't have a very good sense of homosexual rights, especially not in a village as small as his, so hearing about them so casually really gave him a feeling of inclusion. He had arrived in New York only a few days ago and he was already enjoying it bounds more than his hometown.

"Yeah, I can see that," he commented on the ginger twins. Seven shook Alex's hand back, taking a moment to look at his eyes. "You think we're twins?" The idea seemed a bit crazy to him. He thought maybe lookalikes, dopplegangers, whatever. They grew up on opposite ends of the globe, had different last names, and neither had a mother (not that that really changed things). The concept, however, did interest him.
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu May 25, 2017 10:18 am

lola laughed as she shrugged. "dunno, just wanted to hear you squeal and fangirl." she teased, playfully nudging the male. "have you
    seen thomas' jacket yet?
    " she chuckled as she shook her head gently, pulling her dark blonde hair over her shoulder. "i'm excited to
    see it too, don't worry.
    "

|| name; alexander nova || location; hall || tags; dimitri, paris, thomas, seven. || form; c:

alex shrugged, flashing seven a small smile. "if we are, that's cool. always wanted a sibling, honestly. i mean - but there has to be
    some way of testing to see if we are twins, right? or something.
    " in all honesty, alex's gut was telling him that this guy was his twin
    or whatever, and his gut feelings were almost never wrong. apart from the accent and the darker hair, the guy had alex's exact same features, which chilled alex to the bone.

ramona had to think. "most definitely has to be raspberry tarts." she said after deciding for a while. "raspberries are my favorite fru
    it so.
    " she giggled lightly before pushing her hair out of her face. "i actually enjoy making anything, i like making people feel good
    about food, you know? in the end, its not about the chef's feelings, its the end result: how the customer feels.
    "

|| name; thomas jameson || location; outside || tags; seven, alex, dimitri, paris. || form; c:

thomas pointed to the blonde male in the blue and white striped t-shirt, who happened to turn around at exactly the right moment.
    alex's face went from pure laughter to one of dead shock. "uh, hi, alex. this is seven." thomas introduced the two awkwardly, rubb
    ing the back of his neck in an awkward silence. "seven, this is alexander dalton. that guy i told you about."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Thu May 25, 2017 10:26 am

7 . S E V E N . 7
7. talent. ice-skating >> age. twenty-one >> location. hallway >> tags. thomas, alex .7

"DNA test?" Seven was a little surprised about his suggestion, but it was the first day of school. The content his teachers would give him would be 'get to know me' and 'get to know each other'. Not much he wanted to know. Still, the whole idea of skipping class to test if you're someone's long lost brother seemed a bit bizarre. Don't get me wrong, Seven wasn't opposed to having a blood brother, but the only reason why he could come here was because of the scholarship he was offered. If he lost that, his future wasn't looking too bright- but on the first day of school, they probably wouldn't even notice, right? "What's your first period?"
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu May 25, 2017 10:28 am

lola laughed as she shrugged. "dunno, just wanted to hear you squeal and fangirl." she teased, playfully nudging the male. "have you
    seen thomas' jacket yet?
    " she chuckled as she shook her head gently, pulling her dark blonde hair over her shoulder. "i'm excited to
    see it too, don't worry.
    "

"photography 101. not that i need it. i already know all of the basics." alex shrugged, pointing to the large camera bag wrapped at
    his waist. "i know a quick place not far from here. we'll be in and out no problem. don't worry, i won't get you into trouble. that's d
    imitri's job.
    "

ramona had to think. "most definitely has to be raspberry tarts." she said after deciding for a while. "raspberries are my favorite fru
    it so.
    " she giggled lightly before pushing her hair out of her face. "i actually enjoy making anything, i like making people feel good
    about food, you know? in the end, its not about the chef's feelings, its the end result: how the customer feels.
    "

vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Thu May 25, 2017 11:37 pm

( ) ~ C A R O L Y N ! !
    ( age ) 20 years ( sexuality ) bisexual ( wearing ) boop <3 ( role ) the fashion designer ( tags ) sena

indent! c:"alright!" carolyn replied happily. she was definitely surprised that she had already made a friend in college in such a short amount of time. she heard that her sister wasn't doing so well. seeing the gesture for her to follow sena, she caught up to her.

"well, where do you want to sit?" there were a bunch of seats and there were only a few people here,"seems like we're about some of the first ones here..!" carolyn winked at sena. carolyn thought about what food she would want to fulfill herself with,"and uh, what food would you want to have?" she asked, eager to sit down. she had done a lot of work in her class and it was definitely time for a break.
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Fri May 26, 2017 7:26 am

7 . S E V E N . 7

Seven dug through his bag to find the book he had been reading. Inside of it, marking the place where he had stopped,
    was his schedule. He took a look at it and saw the word "math". No thanks. He could skip that one. Maybe he did need it, but he sure as hell wasn't going to skip a DNA test for it. Stuffing the small novel back inside of his bag, Salem. "Well, if you insist," he looked back up at the group, then glancing over at the clock. When did class start, anyway? They probably wouldn't skip much more than first period. Seven made a hand gesture towards the patio door. "Lead the way"
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri May 26, 2017 7:33 am

seen thomas' jacket yet?
    see it too, don't worry.
    "

|| name; alexander nova || location; hall || tags; seven. || form; c:

alex poked his head out the door before smirking mischeivously. "alright. coast is clear." he gently tugged seven out of the door
    before stepping out into the sunshine, the light reflecting off his golden locks perfectly. "should be about a fifteen minute walk."
    he stated before shoving his hands into his pockets, keeping his eyes focused forward.

it so.
    "

someone tag my smol bean ;n;
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:08 am

[❖] evangeline prescott
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; paris, marquesa || feeling;; neutral || location;; outside || role;; elegant dancer || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      evangeline smiled at paris and nodded, giggling when he asked her if she wanted to help surprise his twin. she was about to respond when he suddenly was embraced by another girl. evangeline felt her happiness slowly fade away, as she knew she didn't have anyone to embrace like that. she didn't really have too many friends...
      evangeline's eyes moved over to the group nearby, and her face became slightly flushed as she saw a possible new kid that looked like alex. her eyes danced to the ground, and her hand continuously swiped upwards to tuck the loose strand of hair that had fallen from her ponytail back behind her ear.

[❖] brennen gray
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ximena || feeling;; neutral || location;; coffee shoppe || role;; film geek || crush;; ximena
      ╾────────────╼
      brennen stood next to ximena, gleaming at her once she looked to him and gave him a small smile. the young man enjoyed teasing his friend, but also loved seeing her smile. sometimes, he wanted to say, "I've always loved your smile", but he'd be way too nervous. he shuffled forwards too, raising an eyebrow at the girl. "oh really? alright then." he said, shrugging silently.

[❖] aaron hovve
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; hallway || role;; that guy w/ headphones || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      aaron had gotten up and walked out of his room a while ago, and was jamming out to his tunes until venus turned to him. "hm? you need something?" he spoke up, glancing at her with a glance he barely gave anyone.

[❖] emerson jane
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; nolee || feeling;; neutral || location;; hallway/dorm || role;; digital artist || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      emerson nodded and started down the hallway again, her blonde and brown hair behind her.
      the girl looked behind her every once in a while to make sure nolee was following, and she smiled too. emerson covered her mouth as she yawned, soon turning to a dorm room door,
      opening it, and walking in. she stretched and looked around for a second before turning to nolee. "allow me to get changed a moment, and then we'll head over." she said to the brunette, walking over to her dresser.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me