The Wren: Semi-lit All Species Assassin RP. Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The Wren: Semi-lit All Species Assassin RP. Accepting

Postby Fizzlebee » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:21 pm

(I edited my post. It didn't seem as realistic for her to recover that fast. Plus I'd be bored waiting for everyone to get to the sewer. xD)
Image Image Image
Image Image
Fizzlebee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:55 pm

((I'm still utterly stuck lol XD))
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:33 pm

[[If your stuck, just post your character getting to the sewers if their in the fray. If On the plane, post something along the lines of asking what the sound was. To give you a good idea what to do. If this doesn't help, maybe wait a few more posts, then find something to work with.]]
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Erica~ » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:20 am

Erica, hearing the command to get into the sewers nodded to herself and ran to Magma, whom she had spotted down an ally way. "Time to leave." She told the girl waving a hand in her face to get her attention, since her previous calling had not been enough. Then again the girl was doing something with her computer, what exactly Erica had no clue, and at the moment didn't really care. "Follow me I know where there's an entrance to the sewer." Erica told her quickly wanting the girl to hurry so they could get out of here. She had spotted one a few blocks back while she had been running. "Come on." She called one last time and then moved away heading towards the place. She restricted her usual speed a huge ammount to compensate for the fact that Magma was human.

Now that she had time to think for a few moments she hissed with pain hand instantly going to her blood soaked side. She had forgotten about thay completely in the heat of the moment. She glanced down and winced, and was determined not to look at her side again. It would save her some pain. She had been hurt far worse than she had originally thought it seemed. Well there was little she could do about that right now except for try to ignore it, and deal with the pain firmly until she was safe. How was she to get out of here though? There was no way she could go through the sewers with an open wound in her side. She would have to find some other way to get to the members of the Wren.

Reaching the sewer she heaved the lid off easily and waited for Magma to show. The girl would have to go through that way, Erica would find another way out. She had to. She wasn't quite ready to die, or get captured by the police. That wouldn't be good, not here anyways, perhaps if they were somewhere else it would have been alright, but here? No. Certainly not. Dying however wouldn't be too terrible, she'd get to see Jay again at long last, and all her other friends who had died over the years. So few were left, far to few. Lives came and went in the blink of an eye and she endured still. She let out a wry chuckle, the curse of being, as Malberry had so aptly put it, nonhuman. This wound wouldn't kill her though, weaken her, certainly, kill no. It would be the fight to come that could possibly kill her. She hoped not, but the possibility was always there. That was what made life so precious.

------//

Errisa blinked feeling bored. She had, so far been unable to find anyone to help very successfully. Perhaps it would be better if she could join the Wren at their rondevouz point. They'd likely have a plane stashed at the airport. That would be a decent place to go. She shifted quickly scampering away, looking for someone to follow. Anyone would, but in the surrounding chaos it was quite hard to find one of the assassins rather than a civillian. None of them saw, she made sure of it, though it did drain her a little bit. However she had perfect the art of casting a simple illusion to make herself look like a normal fox. It didn't take too much out of her.

As she ran she came to a mostly deserted streer, except for a girl standing at a man hole with the cover lifted off. Errisa grinned. An assassin of course. She xhanged rapidly again moving to the other young woman. She was wounded, Errisa noted absently. Even better, it meant someone would likely come to help her get out.
(Scuse the fail for Rissa but my muse is very lacking right now)
~Erica~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .skycat. » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:19 pm

*Legial 'Violet' Lylis*
Violet glanced at Trustin. Still, her attention was drawn not only by his coughing, but the sweet smell of hot chocolate in his mug. She couldn't help licking her lips slightly. Turning to Amethyst, she was just about to ask the same question as Trustin just had, but Violet was interrupted by the starling, high-pitched sound from their earpieces.
Barring her fangs, Violet turned her's down, glad she hadn't had it in her ear at the time. A small smirk came across her lips as the girl saw the fretful expression on her companion's face. She just shook her head slightly, walking over to her seat once again. "I am supposing," she said gruffly, resentfulness in her voice, "since most of the assassins are out on a mission, that they ran into some..... trouble."
Of course she wouldn't want to be in their "trouble" but some action wouldn't be all that terrible either. By now, all Violet wanted to do, as any assassin on the plane would want to do, was use her snipper skills for the better, quench her thirst, and get back to HQ as soon as possible. Then again, how would any of them ever get to accomplishing that when their connections weren't working and they were stuck on a plane in mid-flight?
Last edited by .skycat. on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Status: Another five months... oops... Oh well, what's time, right? .-.

"Under construction while I find inspiration"

DEATH☆~

.skycat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Amethyst snorted, pulling the sleeve of her sweatshirt down over her hidden blade. Pulling another few items out of her seemingly never-ending bag, she began counting bullets: 12 standard issue military grade sniper round and 5 specialty armor-piercing rounds. Holding up a pack of 5 rounds, she held them up. "Anyone need some ammo?" She asked, having heard Violet's comment about snipers.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .skycat. » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:01 am

*Legial 'Violet' Lylis*
At the mention of ammo, Violet sighed slightly. She looked out one of the plane's many, small windows, before turning back at Amethyst. Without taking her eyes off her companions, Violet took out her weapons. The dark blue switchblade from her pocket, three long, needles from a band around her arm, a beretta 9mm from her belt and a round or two of bullets.
Once they were all out one the seat, she smirked slightly, realizing how prepared she really was. "No, but a rifle would be useful." she replied. It wasn't that Violet didn't have one, it was in her bag, but Amethyst as well as Trustin seemed to be at a loss of one. Looking around, Violet started gathering up her weapons again. Looking at the flight attendant, she couldn't suppress a snicker. How boring their lives must be... she though to herself.
Status: Another five months... oops... Oh well, what's time, right? .-.

"Under construction while I find inspiration"

DEATH☆~

.skycat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:57 am

Amethyst smiled to herself as she reached into her worn black backpack, carefully pulling out a disassembled sniper rifle. "Thank the heavens for the black market," she said as she gently re-assembled the shining silver and onyx rifle. "And for friends who can get you a beauty like this at a good price." The sniper was nearly three quarters Amethyst's size, the muzzle long and sleek. One the underside of the stock there were 3 or 4 tick marks, purposefully scratched into the silver that separated the two halves of the sleek black-painted wood.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paula polestar » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:19 am

"What do you think I'm doing, dummy?!" Magdalene insisted, folding the laptop closed under her arm as she was ruthlessly dragged along. Although the teachie was light on her feet, as she had always been a very good runner, her speed was nothing compared to the non-human assassin's. Magma even remarked to herself that the girl wasn't near close to breaking a sweat. She would have to write that down sometime in her notes, though this was no time for such thoughts. Apparently they had to leave much faster than she calculated.
paula polestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzlebee » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:40 pm

The edges of her vision blurry, Kaylee slowly flipped over on her back. Taking the scarf from her neck, she gingerly wrapped it around her wound. Gripping a nearby telephone pole, she pulled herself into a standing position. Leaning heavily against the pole, Kaylee pulled out her gun and loaded it. Taking a cautious step forward, she managed to stay upright. She walked very slowly, step-by-step and few feet. Her right hand shook as she made her way towards her destination. The wailing of sirens drew nearer, causing her heart to race with urgency. Kaylee picked up speed into a regular pace and crossed over to the manhole. She lifted the heavy metal circle and placed it aside. Climbing in, she shut it after herself and descended down the ladder to her Wren member(s).
Image Image Image
Image Image
Fizzlebee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me