Family RP Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Family RP Accepting

Postby LaMariposayLaOruga » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Scott flinched, hearing someone retort something toward Tiff, he turned seeing that man from earlier with the six girls kick Tiffany, he rolled up his sleeves like he was about to get physical with the guy. Then scowled as he was pulled away, he hated it when someone was treated badly by others, especially those he cared about, and he couldn't stand see that happen to her,"Why do you let people treat you like dirt?" he tried not to notice she had just ordered him a drink, he had no tolerence for alcohol, and wouldn probably throw up on the first drink, but he decided not to mention it.
reach for the stars
reach

for

the

stars

reach for the stars
LaMariposayLaOruga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Tiff looked at him, "I learned that sometimes its easier to just go with it... Alexa treats me like dirt because of my last name and Jaxson will bug anygirl to have a good time... and he will get basically all of the women he wants. He has never had and will never get me." Tiff chuckled and watched as the bartender handed her the moonshine she looked at him, "This sh*t is highly illegal... so be careful when you drink it... and drink it slowly."
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Violet walked over to the bar and sat alone, looking up to the bartender, who asked her if she wanted anything. She shook her head and sighed, looking over to Jaxson, who actually was having a good time, then over to a guy and a girl who were also having a good time. She called over the bartender and ordered a beer, she drank a third of it in the first sip, then waited a few minutes and took a second sip, not leaving much left. She drank the last of it and ordered a shot, drinking it down with a crazy little laugh. She stood up and walked over to Jaxson, shoving through the girls. "Hey bro guess wha- what-t I- I am- I am having FUN" She said laughing hysterically.
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaMariposayLaOruga » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Scott's eyes widened in surprise,"Your last night...what significance would she find in your last night?" he asked thoughtfully, he had come up with the theory that Alexa was the kind of girl who just picked on any underdog she chose to. As for Jaxxon...well, that *ssh*le shouldn't have a reason for the way he treats girls, its sickening. Scott looked at Tiff as if she were crazy when she handed him the drink, he looked down at it fearfully, wondering how he'd react to it, he smiled nervously at her,"Funny..I'm usually used to you serving me a BLT and fries..this is'll be a treat." he joked shakily, and tossed the drink down his throat, not hearing her warning of going slow......
reach for the stars
reach

for

the

stars

reach for the stars
LaMariposayLaOruga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:42 pm

Tiff watched him with wide eyes, "Holy sh*t dude... that stuff is strong!" she said to him and grabbed the glass with a laugh, "I said take if slow." she smiled and looked at him carefully she ordered a rum and coke and drank it quickly. She shook her head and laughed, "Lets dance!" she took his hadn again and pulled him towards the dancefloor.

Jaxson looked at her and frowned, "What do you want?" he asked Violet with a frown. **Writers block**
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:47 pm

"I. Am. Bored." She said looking up at him with crazy eyes, "I need something to do" She said with a strange smile, then looked around at all the girls who were after him, "Who are these people anyway???" She asked staring at him.
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Jaxson grinned, "This is Lee, Cee, and Dee they are asian triplets... and this is Paula, Georgia and Nina... they are hot blondes." Jaxson grinned and watched as the girls were all over him. "They are my pride and glory for the next few hours before I drop three and have fun with the other three."
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaMariposayLaOruga » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Scott couldn't quite describe what happened after he swallowed that thick, spicy liquid, it burned in his throat and sizzle once it hit his stomach, he burped, his head growing dizzy with drunken thoughts, he looked at her with crossed eyes, his head started to pump with blood,"Le-les donce.." his tongue was growing thick with lead already, he felt like he was going to fall so he wrapped his arm around her shoulder before he did,"Ya know.." he cocked his head to the side, smiling dreamily at her,"You, my friend...i..luv you.." he giggled, leaning against her as he tried to dance, but failed miserably when he clumsily fell on his back,"Ouch.." he winced and laughed. Still lying flat on the ground.
reach for the stars
reach

for

the

stars

reach for the stars
LaMariposayLaOruga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Tiff looked at him and sighed, "You have a very low alcohol tolerence." she helped him up off the ground and pulled him over to the stool, she sat on his lap and kissed him she was dunk he was drunk and she hoped that the kiss would distrcat his drunkeness enough for him to focus on something for a little while. She smiled as she kissed him.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaMariposayLaOruga » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Scott looked at her with surprise, and somewhat shock, he couldn't think straight as she kissed him, even in his drunken state he didn't know exactly how to react to this first move, taking a glance around him, he saw what men didn to the women, he wondered if that what he was to do, tired of trying to decide, Scott smiled lazily and wrapped an arm around her waist, kissing her back.
reach for the stars
reach

for

the

stars

reach for the stars
LaMariposayLaOruga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes