Tᴏʀɴ ʙʏ Fᴀᴍᴇ (Full)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Tᴏʀɴ ʙʏ Fᴀᴍᴇ (Full)

Postby Ploegy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:11 pm

Quinton Tremblay Actor
      ───────────────────────────────────
      20 Male Crush: None Tagged: Maya & Brinely

Rolling his eyes playfully at her remark about his skin thanking her, the actor returned to his laying down position. Even if he had rather fair skin, he didn't plan on staying out too long anyways. Just long enough to be able to get him by until it was time to eat which would only be an hour or so. Making himself comfortable again, he let a soft sigh escape his lips and he rested his head in his arms. He turned his head just enough to look toward Maya so they could continue their conversation. "So, how have things been going for you since high school? I know we haven't talked since then so we have a lot to catch up on. I'm sure you're doing well for yourself. You certainly had plenty of talent," he said. He really had no clue what had become of many of his friends since the last time he saw them. Maybe they were aware of his accomplishments or maybe they were completely clueless like he was with must. Either way he did want to catch up with whomever was willing to talk.

He knew Maya hadn't always been the most talkative of the bunch so he was actually surprised that she had been the one to come and join him, especially knowing that he was a talkative one. Such things just came naturally to him. He would have asked Brinley the same question, but from the looks of it she didn't seem to really want to talk at the moment so he wouldn't push it at all.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella❤ » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Brinley Vellinga/ 22/ photographer

Brinley didn't know weither Quinton was talking to her, but she decided not to talk. She titled her head a bit to them, but remained silent. She didn't want to talk much, right now. Even though it was Quinton, it wasn't the best of times. When she saw herself, immidently her thought of her friends. Something triggered in her head, making her upset. She sighed, and turned herself to the two.
xImage
┌───────┐

You are...
beautiful
amazing
perfect
just.be.you!

└───────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Hi guys! I'm Zoella!
I would love to dance with you, Dustin <3
Mileven is real
Love ya, Gaten. Your amazing.
I have met Gaten IRL, and he is amazing.
COME TALK TO ME! I am open to anything!
If you have feelings problems,
just come find me.
Ill help you <3

└─────────────────────┘
┌───────┐

└───────┘
xImage
Zoella❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:04 pm

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Bisexual
The YouTuber
Tagged: Toby, Charlie.
He raised an eyebrow slightly at Toby, but he smiled warmly again and answered his question. "It's going really well, thank you. I can't quite believe I'm at five million subscribers already - it's only been about three years. I didn't really think that anyone would stick around or be interested in my channel after my first really popular video that got people's interest." Casimir thought back to it, rather fondly, but also with a little bit of guilt. That first popular video - 'It Gets Better' - had been the first time he had openly spoken to anyone other than his family about his leg, and the accident, and his first year with the prosthetic. He had never really considered the possibility that any of his friends would have also seen the video, since it'd been just over a year after his graduation that he released the video. He was pretty sure that it still got passed around sometimes on various social media sites and the like.
"How about you?" Casimir asked Toby. "You're writing a new book, right? How's that been?" He knew that Toby's first book had been incredibly popular at its release, but he truthfully had never picked it up himself. He'd read short passages and extracts in bookstores, when he'd see it, but not the entire thing.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: maya westbrook - post five

Postby hysteria. » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:40 pm

x
x
x

M A Y A
tags; quinton, brinley

Maya followed Quinton's example and leaned back on her elbows, enjoying a break from the crazy LA lifestyle. She turned her head as Quinton aimed a question at her. It wasn't a surprise obviously, the whole point of this trip was to catch up, but Maya hated talking about herself, no matter how proud she was of her achievements. "Oh you know, I've been doing a bit of everything really," she replied. It was true, she'd started her first semester of law at Yale but hated it. Then she had moved briefly to Canada and worked as a ski instructor, but it was too cold so she came back to LA. Then she returned to what she loved best: music.

"Hey, wait, tell me if you recognise this," Maya said suddenly, pulling her guitar out of its case. One of the chart-topping songs a few months ago was one of her own. Sung by someone else of course, but to anyone that knew her, it had Maya Westbrook written all over it. She started playing, the soft melody blending perfectly with the crashing waves a fifty metres away. As the notes drifted through the air, Maya realised Quinton and Brinley might not recognise the rock song that somehow was also a beautiful acoustic piece. She paused, waiting for a response.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:58 pm

! C H A R L I E !
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [the artist] [twenty one] [hotel lobby] [pansexual] [tags; maya, brinley, quinton]
    confident in leaving the pair of boys discussing their careers and passions, she threw a goodbye wave in their direction and made her way out of room and down to the lobby. noticing that there was a self-serve milkshake machine set up on a nearby bench, charlie decided it would be a kind gesture to bring whoever was on the beach a drink. creating four chocolate milkshakes, for she wasn't sure what flavours people would like, she then walked out the well decorated and still deserted area, a swing in her hips and a bounce in her step. although it was slightly awkward between all the various members of the group at the moment, she was sure that a few days of bonding would bring them right back to where they used to be. glancing around the tropical surroundings, she spotted a trio of people on the sand and walked up to them as Maya began to fill the air with gentle notes portraying passion. "I know that song," she called out with a grin as she approached maya, brinley and quinton, "it plays in my studio whenever the top-charts are on."

sItting down beside maya, making sure to stay clear of her guitar, she pushed the cardboard cupholder with two milkshakes towards quinton and brinley, before placing one down in the sand by the musician. "thought you guys might appreciate a drink," she explained before taking a long sip from hers, gazing out to the clear ocean that lapped at the golden sand in front of her.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella❤ » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:07 am

Brinley Vellinga/ 22/ photographer

Brinley looked down at the milkshake, and smiled as she grabbed it. "That's awfully generous, Charlie. Thanks."She smiled, and tried it. It was amazing." What is this? It's really good." She laughed. Charlie always made her feel a bit better, since she was always a really nice person. This was just a small little pebble on the beach of her generousity.(mehwhwhehh beach. we on one.) She leaned forward and layed on her stomache on the towel, so she could see everyone.
xImage
┌───────┐

You are...
beautiful
amazing
perfect
just.be.you!

└───────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Hi guys! I'm Zoella!
I would love to dance with you, Dustin <3
Mileven is real
Love ya, Gaten. Your amazing.
I have met Gaten IRL, and he is amazing.
COME TALK TO ME! I am open to anything!
If you have feelings problems,
just come find me.
Ill help you <3

└─────────────────────┘
┌───────┐

└───────┘
xImage
Zoella❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:39 am

Tobias King - Form - Male - 22 - Homosexual - Crush: Uncertain - Tags: Charlie and Casimir

Tobias waved goodbye to Charlie before turning his attention back to Casimir, he raised an eyebrow at him, only slightly mocking him. "You mean you haven't read my books? I watched everyone of your videos for 3 years." Tobias said sounding shocked, mocking hurt. "I'm kidding, your videos are very entertaining though. I mean, I'm your biggest fan." Tobias said, smiling at Casimir and then turning back towards the computer. It was true, he really had watched every single one of his videos, he was even one of Casimir's first 100 subscribers. He didn't tell Casimir this part though, knowing it sounded kind of weird.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:41 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Bisexual
The YouTuber
Tagged: Toby.
Casimir looked a little embarrassed, and he rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm afraid I haven't. Not completely, anyway. Just small extracts here and there whenever I see it in a bookstore," he admitted. Then, he lightly blushed. "Really? Every single one?" he asked, feeling a sense of happiness from it, though he wasn't sure if he quite believed it. He finished up editing, then he saved the video into a file, marking it in the titled as 'unfinished', so that he knew which file to go back to later when he had more footage. Then, he closed the editing program, so that he could fully focus on his conversation with Toby. "My biggest fan? I think I have quite a few fangirls who would disagree with you," he smiled, a little shyly, then dropped his gaze towards the bed.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:28 am

Tobias King - Form - Male - 22 - Homosexual - Crush: Uncertain - Tags: Casimir

Tobias glanced at Casimir. "I bet I know more about you than some fan girl." Tobias stated, smiling at the fact that this was probably true. "Plus, I think I'm way better and way more attractive than one of your many fan girls." He said, unable to stifle a laugh. He loved being a author because nobody really knew what he looked like, most only knew his name. He didn't do what other authors did and place his picture on the back of the book, he liked his privacy.
Image Image Image Image Image
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:46 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Bisexual
The YouTuber
Tagged: Toby.
"Well... I don't know about that..." Cass trailed off, teasing, a mischievous glint in his eye as he looked back up towards Toby. He closed his laptop, and put it back into its case, since he wasn't going to be using it again for a little while. Then, he placed it just under his bed. With a smile, Casimir then added, without really thinking, "I'm kidding. Of course you'd know more about me. And you're more attractive." It took him a couple of moments to realise what he said, but by then, it was too late to backtrack. "Oh... I... I didn't mean..." he stammered out, getting flustered.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me