BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: roman [ 2 ]

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:39 pm

roman
: genevive & ramona :
[ 2 ]

the tall cocky blonde haired boy's killer grin never slipped form his lips even as the dark brunette's gaze shifted away from his attention. damn, roman thought with narrowing stricking blue eyes. while he didn't really want to enter the cafe, he had the luxury of observing her from beyond the glass exterior of the shop. in the outfit ramona wore, which bared a little of her clevage, roman thought the grey suited her skin tone and the black leggings suited her figure well. the black jacket she wore was a bonus to her attractive apperance. while roman was naturally attractive he didn't appear that desireable in his outfit. the trench coat covered his athletic build and his face was castd by a mild shadow from the hood of the beret.

roman peeled his blue eyes away from ramona and to genevive. the blonde haired boy rolled his eyes at genevieve's response. at her beckoning, he stole a final glance at ramona before reluctantly heading into the cafe. great. he thought with mild irritance, but genreally, he was more amused by genevieve than he was ever annoyed by her. sometimes she treated him like a kid and even though most things she did, he tolerated, roman wouldn't hesitate to create distance in a situation like that. "great," he said under his breath but loud enough for genevieve to head as he dodged some of the small round tables and chairs pushed out, "now i'm going to have to order some bloody tea like an englishman." his gaze held hers steady as he sat down in the chair across her, "and," his eyes flicked over to the counter where the brunette was, "i'm going to have to talk to her on account of you." while roman was expressing false annoyance, again, he was more taken with ramona than he was anyone else, "you're a splendid chap you know that genevive?" he said in a thicker british accent tha that of what he already spoke with. removing the beret from his head, his golden wavy locks that curled over his head appeared. running a hand through it, he seperated the golden mess so that some of the strands fell in his face before pushing it back a final time.
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 10+ people.
I have received 10+ gifts.
Updates coming soon as more trades send out and come in.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Genevieve 3

Postby Imperfect » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:48 pm

Genevieve Ann Tailleur » Tags » Open » Location » Coffee Shop

"You know, the English make somewhat of a decent coffee as well. Not as good as back home of course, but decent," Genevieve opened up her laptop again, not looking at Roman who now sat across from her now. After a few clicks and listening to him complain, her expressive eyebrows once again, told the story before her mouth could move, "You're going to complain to me about you being to nervous to take to the hot barista? Come on Roman, you're going to have to do better than that. Get up there you dork. And knock it off with the British accent, it sounds ridiculous." Her tone wasn't so much telling him what to do, it was clearly just an expression of her thoughts. She looked up at him, her chocolate eyes meeting his, "But yes, I do know I'm splendid. You didn't need to tell me." Her smile was smug as she leaned her slender frame back in the chair and took another sip of her latte.
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

003'

Postby nightowl. » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:50 pm

xxxxx
        xxx[age; eighteen] x[gender; female] x[outfit; here] x[romance; renly [boyfriend] x[location; home] x[tags; renly]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          with a smile isabela shrugged "just some childish show" she said softly, im response to her boyfriend's question. sitting down on the couch she patted the seat next to her softly, her light blue eyes meeting his gaze. as she smiled her dimples grew deeper in her cheeks and she brushed a piece of her hair off of her shoulder gently with her hand. crossing her legs in a classy fashion izzy looked down at her legs and back up to the television, handing renly the control she said softly to him "pick whatever you'd like".

xxxxRAMONA WILLIAMS
        xxx[age; nineteen] x[gender; female] x[outfit; here] x[romance; roman [flirt/bf] x[location; coffee shop] x[tags; roman, whoever else]
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          watching roman at the window walk into the shop she rolled her dark brown eyes and continued tending to her job. grabbing something from behind the counter she flipped her long dark-brown hair in a saddy manner and fixed her black jacket on her shoulders. tightening her small apron on her waist she awaited her next order patiently. looking back over at roman she watched him sit at the small table with genevieve, walking over to the counter she waited, a sassy smirk laying on her full pink lips.
Last edited by nightowl. on Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nightowl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BITE (romance) [open & accepting]

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:52 pm

NightWolf950 wrote:
╔═════════════╗
Violet
Female
Heterosexual
Location; Town/River
Tags; Johnny/Open
╚═════════════╝

Night began to slowly fade, as the morning sunlight slowly began to fill the sky. It's bright rays of light slowly creeping through the tall buildings of London. Violet sat on a rock near the river, welcoming the warm light and chirping birds with a small smile. There she sat, watching the ripples on the river. It was moments like these Violet enjoyed most. The peace and quiet, not having to worry about anything at the time being. Leaning over to the side she picked up a small pebble and threw it across the water. She counted every skip, before watching the pebble disappear below the water's surface.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
╔═════════════╗
Johnny
Male
Bisexual
Location; Town
Tags; Violet/Open
╚═════════════╝

The dark haired male stood next to Violet, watching her as she skipped rocks across the river. If it wasn't for her winning those darn tickets to come here Johnny would be back at home. Letting out a small sigh he excused himself and stepped away. However he kept his friend in sights, as he didn't trust new places. Johnny fished in his pocket for a cigarette before lighting it and taking a long drag from it. He didn't like smoking around others, as he knew the smoke would cause most to cough.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
╔═════════════╗
Benjamin
Male
Bisexual
Location; Town
Tags; Open
╚═════════════╝

Terran remained in bed, the currents shut and lights off. It was as dark as it could get in his small hotel room. After spending some minutes in his room the tall male sighed and pushed himself up. Benjamin grabbed some cloths before heading in to the bathroom to shower. Upon showering and changing, the tall male grabbed his sunglasses before heading out the front door. The tall dark haired male took a deep breath, enjoying the fresh air. He walked down the streets, looking at shops and people that he passed. The occasional cute girl or boy would catch his eyes, causing him to stare a bit longer then he would at most. Benjamin smirked, enjoying the new sites and people in London. He was never really disappointed, always having top choices for partners. However he had a reputation. Benjamin always got around, never staying with anyone for to long leaving a trail of broken hearts as he went on with his life. Now that he was in a different city, heck a different country Benjamin wasn't to worried about that. He was here to party and have fun. Not to settle down.
╔═════════════╗
Amethyst
Female
Demisexual
Location; x
Tags; Open
╚═════════════╝

Amethyst was always up early, never missing much of the day. Often seen with her camera, she picked it up from the table and smiled. Leaving the hotel with her camera around her neck, Amethyst headed out to one of the near by coffee shops. She couldn't start day off with out a cup of coffee. It was that extra boost she always needed to get her day going. Stepping into the coffee shop, Amethyst took in every smell, slightly smiling. After getting her coffee the purple haired female walked over to a table and sat down. As she sipped her coffee, Amethyst scrolled through the photos on her camera. Most of them where of the new sites here in London.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:57 pm

the co-owner, Sonnyshine (my sibling), will be joining shortly. Sorry for such a late notice

jordan lochlann sands
nineteen years
male
with sterling

I chuckle a little bit at the the boy's apology, shaking my head at the ground dismissively before looking back at the slightly taller boy. "It's alright, mate. Don't worry about it." I ease, shrugging a shoulder then taking another sip of my hot coffee as he introduces himself. "Ah, good to meet you. I'm Jordan." I say, dipping my head before running my fingers through my hair to push it backwards. His next words confused me a bit, it took me a moment to process them before I understood what he was saying. I couldn't tell if he was complimenting me or dissing me for my morning pleasantness. I tilt my head at the boy. "Is that a compliment?" I ask, furrowing my brows a bit. Although I have met many Americans and other foreigners in my life, I wold still never understand their culture or how they worked.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sterling 3

Postby Imperfect » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:07 pm

Sterling Darling » Tags » Jordan and others » Location » Coffee Shop

Taking a pause in between sips of coffee, Sterling attempts to blow a piece of hair in his eye away. After several attempts he finally decides to use his hand to calm the unruly mess. He was glad that the other male, Jordan, had brushed off his awkward introduction and random speech. He was still trying to get used to the new country, though it was likely he would make many more slip ups before anything changed in his overly friendly nature. Yes, he still smiled at strangers, even if they never smiled back. Sterling cleared his throat before answering Jordan's question, "Oh yeah, I was just trying to say that it's good to look bright-eyed and bushy tailed in the morning." Sterling took another awkward pause before realizing that the previous statement was also unclear, "Wide awake. You look wide awake and I'm jealous."
Imperfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:17 pm

roman
: genevive & ramona :
[ 3 ]

It was clear to roman that genevive enjoyed pokinh fun at him. sticking his tongue out at the curly haired female across from him, the rebel scowled playfully at her comment. "gosh you're bloody annoying," he remarked with a smirk and wicked gleam in his blue eyes. if there was one thing roman was undeinably talented at, it was his witty sense of humor. most people who knew roman didn't get the luxury of such a civil and mannered conversation. you can take the boy out of the reble but you can't take the rebel of the boy," he said to genevive in spanish. noting movement out of the corner of his eye, roman caught sigjt of ramona leaning on the counter her gaze on his.

"Pff," he expressed while throwing a wild eye roll at her from across the room. "looking pretty isn't going to get you paid," he said to her, a teasing gleam in his blue eyes. leaning carefully against his chair, roman proped the fromt legs off the ground snd balanced on it using his feet. it wasn't impressivr but it was typical behavior to expect from the boy. glancing back at genevive, he almost expected her to say something.
✦ | BLM | ✦ | STEM | ✦ GIFTING 1000 USERS | ✦ | MANATEE ADOPTABLES | AUCTION | ✦
I am a holibomber!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:22 pm

renly
: isabela :
[ 3 ]

It didnt strike renly with surprise that isabela was soft spoken. with a face like hers, he expected nothing less. gracefully, renly slipped his jacket onto the armrest of the couch before sliding next to the brunette. he took the remote from her and insteade of pointing it at the tv screen, he directed it to her. fingers pressing the button, his tongue stuck out of his mouth as he appeared puzzled. "it's not working," he said with a soft voice, his brown eyes catching hers. renly continued to press it. "I think it's broken," he said with a sheepish smile spreading across his lips. renly was anything short of affecionate towards isabela. .
I am a holibomber!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:28 pm

[ i'm waiting for bella to be approved and for gisele's interaction to post! anyone open for relations with bella? i need some ideas guys! im on mobile right now too! If yall can also comment whrn u going offline it would be big help to me! thxs. im really enjoying my characters right now. if anyone needs interaction, angel is open! ]
I am a holibomber!
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghostie123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:34 pm

BALLS
Hey, I'm Kaiden ♂ and I like music and exploring.
I should probably change my pic before people think I'm a 16yr old emo kid.
That would be incorrect, I'm [technically, lol] an 'adult' PUNK kid.
I'm also not young Skrillex, which is who my avatar is. Although I wish.

lioness; is my sister
Ghostie123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me