The Real World (NOT ACCEPTING!)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just going to use the poll to say this:

You can't break ANY rules. Not the house rules, not my rules.
60%
Thank you.
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Real World (Full)

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:17 am

A big, elegant, white limousine arrived at the house. The driver's door opened and the driver got out to open a door at the very back of the car. A big, massive dog head appeared, after that a muscular torso with brawny legs and a currently motionless tail.
Brutus. He sniffed the air, looked back at the opened door and barked loudly.
Toby got out and had a stretch before putting his hand on Brutus' head. "Aus."*
He looked around, nervously scanning the area for cameras.

(*Something like: "Be quiet.")
My Lights are: OFF!
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dumbass » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:48 am

Piper sat quietly in the back of the taxi, her sheep purse in her lap. "RIGHT HERE!" She yelled to the man, who swerved to a stop. "Idiot!" She yelled, "This is the 4th time you've sent me into the damn window!" She threw the money at him, retrieving her stuff from the back. Slowly and quietly, the short girl carried her stuff to the front door, pushing the door open. "Hello?" she called in a small voice, locks of red hair spilling into her small face.

Christopher drove quietly, Blue asleep in the passenger seat. He pulled up to the house, eying it thoughtfully. "Hey. Dumb dog. Wake up." He said, shaking his pet who gave an indignant huff. He gathered up his duffle bag, the small, fat corgi at his heels. He bumped the door open with one of his narrow hips, chewing on his lip ring.
dumbass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miss purple » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:30 am

Skylar was in the car with her dog, Lilly on her lap. Her dog was so exited and probably a little bit scared because her dog peed on her so it looked like she peed her pants...and it smelt like it to. "LILLY, BAD GIRL, YUCK!!!" she said and started to wipe off the pee when she saw the house. "oh sh*t" she said and put Lilly on her leash. She got her stuff out of the car looking at the wet spot on her pant she quickly ran to the door hopping not to be noticed. her parents scram to her "LOVE YOU SWEETIE" and she hid her face saying "Buy" just lowed enough for them to here it wile they were in the car and she was at the door. Her parents then zoomed off and she let out a smile forgetting about her 'wet spot'.

Brendan watched his house fade in the rear view mirror and after a wile he couldn't see it any more. He saw the house and opened the door getting Lulu out on her leash. He then walked over to his parents and hugged them. he didn't want to let go but he did. As he watched the car drive away he waved trying to keep all of his emotions in. When he couldn't see the car any more he walked in the house.
Anyone wanna play Minecraft or record a YouTube video? PM me!
I dont want (most) of my pets any more so send me a trade and i'll most likely accept it.
if you know any good and active rps tell me! Im really looking for some good YouTuber rps!
Hey i need a rp maker! I will pay in pets! Pm me 4 more info!
miss purple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Komaniac » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:36 am

Dan (he's the host. I will only play him for now ^^)
As the teenagers came in, a guy in suit was waiting for them. "Welcome, Welcome." he said excitedly, a big smile on his face. He gestured to the livingroom. "Please take a seat. We will soon start with the introduction. You can leave your suitcases here... Yes."

Adam
The guy turned to his best friend as he stood in front of the house. "See you in a year, bro." he said to his friend. They hugged and Adam waved him goodbye. He then lifted up his case and put Max on the ground, before entering the house.
Yeah. Whatever. Not online much anymore on here. Only for my Freedom rp.
Komaniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VampireMessageNinja » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:40 am

Brutus jumped forward as he smelled the corgi. He snarled, baring his teeth.
Toby shouted a "Bei Fuß, Brutus!"* and got his stuff out of the car.

(* "Heel, Brutus!")
My Lights are: OFF!
ImageImage
ImageImage
VampireMessageNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanel . » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:44 am

Alyssa
She beemed a smile at Dan, then walked in taking a seat. She left her stuff tho, she peted her dog as she was board. She then got annoyed by her nose piercing she had barely gotten it and it was already bugging her. She took it off, then put in a pink one matching her outfit. She looked at the entering people. She smiled at them, she was a bit nervous at the same time. She looked down at her dog Ollie and say her growl , she tapped her nose signaling her dog that , that was not okay. She saw her calm down, she looked at her phone while she waited for the rest to come inside the house. She fixed her hair, as she saw the face cam on her phone. Her hair was naturally wavy and she just wanted to have straight hair.She then looked up, looking at the people that had already took a seat.
Chanel .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miss purple » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:49 am

Skylar walked in to the house asking the tore guy "Can i change really quick?" she said looking at her wet spot. she then sat down trying to hide her wet spot waiting for his answer. She sat her stuff by the couch.

Brendan then walked in and put his bags down waiting for this 'introduction' to start. Wile he waited he sat in a chair and started to play with Lulu.
I dont want (most) of my pets any more so send me a trade and i'll most likely accept it.
if you know any good and active rps tell me! Im really looking for some good YouTuber rps!
miss purple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Komaniac » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:16 am

((Phones arent allowed))

Dan looked at his watch. "Very quick." he told the girl. He then looked at the entering teenagers. The blonde haired guy smiled friendly as he studied his lines. They were going to be live soon, and he couldnt make any mistakes. Dan looked up as a tiny dog jumped against his leg. "Hello buddy. And who do you belong to?"

Adam sighed as he saw Max bothering the host. "Max!" he yelled. "Don't." Max whined and walked on, jumping on the couch and sniffling at the other people and dogs in the room. Adam put down his suitcase and took off his jacket. The shy kid raked a hand through his brown hair before entering the livingroom. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a plain blue shirt. A black headphone was hanging around his neck. Adam looked at Max and sighed, whisteling at his dog. Max pricked his ears and ran towards Adam.
Yeah. Whatever. Not online much anymore on here. Only for my Freedom rp.
Komaniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanel . » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:17 am

((Ooops)
Chanel .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miss purple » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:17 am

Skylar said "thank you" to Dan and started to walk to the bathroom. She then changed in to a cute outfit. When she came out she was wearing this.
miss purple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me