Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cherry Grove Stables V2! Accepting!

Postby Lady_Lycana » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:44 am

Rosalia smiled at him, "I didn't bring my dog since he likes to tease horses every now and again." She said watching the stallion and mare. That was the last thing she needed. She looked at Blake and smiled

Shura looked around and flicked his tail. The stallion was enjoying the warm sun shining in the pasture.

Wild Dog 100 wrote:Blake Hartstead: Girlfriend-None: Crush-Rosalia: Taggs-Rosalia
"Its pretty normal... but that was unusual for one to come that close around here. Normally I would have Ace with me but I forgot to call for him before we went on the trails." he said with a whistle. He stood there looking at the back door when a large German Shepard came running through the open door. He snapped his fingers and pointed at the ground and watched his dog sit next to him. "This is Ace." he said rubbing the dogs head.

Scarlet: Crush-Shura: Taggs-Shura

She watched him walk off. She didn't mind and she then walked over to the fence line. Staring off into the starry sky. She thought about what was going on back at the farm. With a small sigh she looked at the ground and began to graze a bit.

Eric Blake: Girlfriend-Ashlynn: Taggs-Ashlynn

Eric looked around. "It sure feels good to be home..."

Logan Cain: Girlfriend-None: Taggs-Lily

Logan looked out his window to see someone new walk into the barn. He got up and walked out the front door. Walking into the sables to see another girl choreing her horse. He walked up to her slowly trying not to startle her. He cleared his throat o make himself known then spoke. "Im Logan. You must be new here?" he said leaning on the stall beside him.
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:15 pm

I know this isn't rp related but here's a new roleplay I made! Fee free to join!
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3647967
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:26 pm

I miss blake)
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:51 pm

(( hey guys, please don't grave dig. This thread has been inactive for ages. If you wish to discuss the rp, or advertise other rps I ask that you do it somewhere else c:))
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me