Family RP Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Family RP Accepting

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:28 am

Jaxson looked at his brother and sister and scowled, he drove towards the Jones without saying a word. "Actually... those I think may belong to Alexa Jones." he laughed and looked at Violet with a smile. He arrived at a conveinence store and looked at them, "Want anything?"

The jeep did a few laps around the restaurant. Tiff was standing up with two guys standing up beside her, they laughed and Tiff looked at Scott as they drove by him again, "Wanna come?" she asked him with a smile.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:32 am

((Bye!))

"I'll take a root beer" She said with a slight smile, "Also, can I have one of those?" She said motioning to the alcohol in the front seat. She was bored, and wanted to loosen up for one night in her life. She smiled at him, with puppy dog eyes.

((sorry WB))
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaMariposayLaOruga » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Scott looked unsure, he had to get back, also, she was probably going to some crazy all-night 'slumber' party with these guys, and he would probably be uncomfortable joinging them, he didn't know how to act and respond to other men his age, even less toward women. He rubbed his neck, as if thinking it over, but he already knew what he was going to say."Uh, sorry guys, I don't think I'm..." he winced,"..experienced with occasions such as that." He apologized, not really sorry at all.
reach for the stars
reach

for

the

stars

reach for the stars
LaMariposayLaOruga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Jaxson handed Violet one and walked into the convience store purchasing soda and potato ships. He got a few more thing as well as some tylenol then paid for it and smiled brightly thanking the woman. He went bak out to the truck and set the stuff down handing her the rootbeer.

Tiff smiled, "It will be fun, have a few drinks, dancing, partying, talking, games... A typical Friday night... you would have alot of fun... you sure you don't want to come?" Tiff encouraged, she didn't really want to hang out all night with the three stupidest guys she had ever met.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaMariposayLaOruga » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Scott sighed, pausing a few moments to actually think it over, he still had an hour till his father got back...maybe just one drink. Whats the worst that can happen? Scott hopped in the back,"Alright but just this time, if it goes any further...well, lets hope it doesnt heighten to such circumstance." he patted the jeep door, signaling to drive away, he smiled, his hair blew in the wind.
reach for the stars
reach

for

the

stars

reach for the stars
LaMariposayLaOruga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Violet smiled, looking at the two bottles. "Beer? Or root beer?" She asked Jaxson with a smile, looking at the two bottles. "Also, can we go to the party now, it's been forever and for some reason I sort of want to go" She sad looking at him from the back seat, popping open the root beer and taking a cool sip.
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Tiff smiled brightly as he got on and laughed as the jeep took off. They whizzed away to the Jones residence and Tiff jumpout of the jeep as they arrived she landing easily and looked at Scott with a grin, "Your going to have fun!" she teased softly and took his hand pulling him inside with a smile. "Just don't worry about a thing... everything will turn out... you watch."

Jaxson laughed and drove off to the party, he arrived and as soon as he got out of his truck had 6 georgeus girls in his arms and he walked off with them passing Scott and Tiff.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby devm » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Violet stepped out of the car after drinking the whole bottle of beer Loosen up Vi, meet some hot guy and be happy. Don't just be in the shadows for the rest of you're life She stepped out of the car, a bit dizzy. She walked around, looking for someone to talk to. She walked in and leaned against the wall near the door.
devm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaMariposayLaOruga » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 pm

Scott blushed bright red when she took his hand, like he said, physically he was an athlete, mentally he was a mathmatecian, but emotionally...he was a boy. He nodded nervously like he knew what she was talking about, looking around at his surroundings uneasily, he passed by a guy with 6 girls, his eyes widened, how does a guy get that lucky? He smiled shakily and walked alongside her, trying to believe the promising words she whispered in his ear.
reach for the stars
reach

for

the

stars

reach for the stars
LaMariposayLaOruga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy. » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Jaxson noticed Tiff and Scott and kicked Tiff lightly in the butt just enought to make her hands instintivley put her hands on her wasit to make sure her miniskirt hadn't came up. She turned at glared at Jaxson, "Come on Tiffy... join us... have some real fun." Jaxson grinned at Tiff who smirked, she stormed away dragging Scott with her towards the bar, "Jack Daniels." she said to the bartender and when he gave her the drink she chugged it easily. "Give me a shot of tequila." the bartender did and she drank it with a smirk. "Okay... i have my buzz... Get my friend here... a glass of moonshine." she grinned, moonshine was some of the strongest stuff there was.
crazy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me