You Own It | horse x rider rp | open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: You Own It | horse x rider rp | open

Postby gracefuldancer » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:42 am

Amelia Jones
20 y/o
Crush/bf- in the process
Tags- open

Amelia had just finished untacking Sky, bringing him to the pasture with Raven, and putting his stuff away. She then walked to Thor's stall. Thor was her new Kiger Mustang who still needed a lot of training. He was starting to trust her more but he still bucked and reared when she rode him, though he was getting better. She smiled as he walked over to greet her, and she handed him the sugar cube she had brought for him. He took it gratefully and she laughed and played with his forelock. "I'm gonna eat and then you and I are gonna get to work okay?" Thor just reached forward and nibbled on her sleeve. Amelia laughed and walked over to her tack where she had also kept her lunch for the day. She grabbed her sandwich, a granola bar, an orange, her water bottle and two apples for the horses, and headed out to sit outside in the sun. She walked over the pasture where Raven and Sky were and climbed over the fence then walked into the pasture to sit down in the chair she kept there. Raven immediately came over to say hi and Amelia handed her one of the apples nickered and took it, walking around the chair to come up on Amelia's other side. Sky then came over and Amelia gave him the other apple. He ate it and then walked back over to continue grazing. Amelia looked up at the perfect blue sky and smiled to herself. Then she began to eat her lunch, with the company of her horses and the sun shining down on them.
gracefuldancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimoon » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:55 pm

(sorry about the lateness ive been super busy)
    madeline faun; seventeen; arenas; tags; matthew jones

Madeline let out a sigh of relief. "I would like that very much. Thank you." She said to the boy beside her, smiling sheepishly. While it was a bit embarrasing to be a such a rookie in between experienced riders, Mads knew to keep her cool. Everyone starts somewhere, right?
    "I'm not sure how high Vigil can jump though," she added,
    "he's not exactly tall. Not that it means he isn't capable..." Her cheeks began to turn a shade of rose as she rambled on about the pony, and how height didn't mean potential.
    "I've seen some big horses that just don't jump, you know?" she sighed. Truth is, it would break her heart if she had to let go of her pony, but she wouldn't like to be held back from improving because of something that could be physically impossible for the pony to do.
    She turned her attention to the person beside her; Matthew.
    It was a surprise for someone to be so friendly at first to Madeline. It took a really long time for her to earn the "friendship" of the people back in her old barn.
    "Thanks for being cool," she said, tucking a strand of her messy hair behind her ear, "and for not judging me and stuff."
    She felt kind of awkward, but wasn't entirely sure of why. Regardless, she shook the feeling away and took a good look around.
    "Do you think anyone else wants to have a look around? I don't really know if anyone else is new here."
marimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

iii FO

Postby OutFoxed » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Finn O'Malley
    Male
    Firefly ⨂ Mischief :: Eventing
    @Veronica & Zoe
    Grooming Crossties
Finn was preoccupied with trying to shim a front hoof into a black pull-on bell boot. She'd cracked the previous one - well Finn tracked down the disintegrating pieces in the grass paddock the day before. Because she lived in the front bell boots 24/7, he opted to use the pull-on rubber kind - even though they were a pain to take on and off, they lasted longer than the hook and loop closure kind. He heard Ronnie's response from the other side of the aisle, a bit muffled from his current position, but figured he got the gist of it. "Yea, take your time - I'm just wrestling this damn thing." He muttered, an edge of frustration creeping into his voice as he was peeved with how much time and effort it was taking just to get ready to ride. Firefly was completely and totally not helpful; while Finn held her hoof in a classic farrier stance - knees bent and hoof held between thighs - she danced and pranced and tossed her head about. Which meant that while Finn could have withstood hurricane force winds, he was easily displaced by the typhoon his red mare would rather be. At one point the boot flew off her hoof, out of his grasp and smacked into the back corner of the grooming stall.

Taking a breather - to re-access the situation and retrieve the offensive rubber boot, the eventer finally realized someone else was in the vicinity. His freckled face was currently sporting a small dirt smear on his right cheek and clashing red with his copper hair. Finn fetched the bothersome bell boot and greeted the newcomer with a smile. "Hi Zoe. What Ronnie said, He gestured over towards where the other woman was meticulously positioning her saddle and pad. "The more the merrier. Firefly needs some cross country schooling well at least any type of schooling. And when you can choose - why choose anything other than cross country?" He joked, his mouth twisted in a half hitched grin; his eyes dancing in his mischievous delight.

With his head a little clearer (and starting to fade back to his pasty glorious-ness), he evaluated the scenario; if he flipped the rubber circlet inside out and pulled the wider end over the entire foot - and voila. The stubborn boot hung loosely around Firefly's black pastern, covering her heel bulb and the shoes it was supposed to be protecting from over-reaching hind feet. With a triumphant sigh, Finn righted himself and quickly set about to tacking his mount up. Even with her tossing and antagonistic behavior - he was able to get her suited up in a jiffy. He was just fastening the last buckle of the five-point breastplate to one of the saddles dee rings as he switched his gaze past his ill-mannered warmblood to the other bay mare and her curly haired owner. It'd been a long time since they had officially hung out. Like an extremely long time. A ridiculously long time. Like were they even still friends, long time. But how could they not be. She had been there in a way most of the other competitors on the junior circuit weren't - they had actually encouraged each other (and teased each other) and been supportive. When they had had the opportunities to train together during week long clinics and such - heck yes they took the chance (besides the awesome coaching). They had changed the game, not becoming rivals but becoming competitive friends. And Oh My Gosh - they were different genders and hadn't dated! (First off, yes men who are heterosexual do ride horses, and who are not complete weirdos [hush up you, I am not WEIRD - Finn you so are and we all adore you for it])
Firefly decided that she was bored with waiting for Finn to stop analyzing his relationship to the world, so she gave him a hard nudge with her jaw; her nostrils were flared and her tail was a savage whip, angrily slashing at anything within her reach - mostly just Finn and the muck fork in the corner. To add insult to injury - she snorted in his face, the big wet booger-y kind. Which totally helped him snap back to reality; he grabbed the nearest towel and wiped to unmentionables from his face and shirt sleeve.

[Oh geez. I apologize for the length. I apologize for the terrible writing style. I apologize for sassy inner Finn. Please forgive <3
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:19 am

Matthew Jones|Tags: Madeline

"Anytime" he replied with a small shrug looking at her. "It all depends on the athleticism of the horse and how fast and stuff...my sister used to own a pony he could jump the same height I jump on Frost and Diablo," his eyes looked to her as he replied in a soft tone. "If you haven't jumped high with him before or someone else hasn't with him, it's probably best to start with another horse if you wanna jump those heights to see what it feels like then have him do it," he said with a small shrug. "The best way to see is to let him free jump over some high stuff" he added quickly. Frost's ears perked. "You could hop on Frost today if you want if you're ready to get the feel of pace and height obviously nothing over the top but I promise she's a good girl," he said with a chuckle as the pretty grey mare's ears perked at the idea. He listened to her as she said thanks for being cool. "Everyone starts at different times no one's to judge," he said with a shrug."And, maybe but not that I see most people are with someone, and the ones who aren't are riding mostly" he replied his tone simple and smooth allowing each word to be heard with ease.

(your good :3)
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me