dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: dream .teen roleplay. .full.

Postby minho » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:23 am

⊰DAEMON * KINGSTON⊱

"maybe your name just fit the mood. or they were watching some documentary about robins," daemon offered a suggestion, a small smile making its way onto his face. during the time she went to get a monster, he noticed the girl who was staring at them. well, that wasn't the creepiest thing to do. it totally didn't make him feel uncomfortable whatsoever. daemon had a problem when people did that, he always thought they were judging him. it was utterly awkward. when the girl turned back around, he let a brief sigh escape his lips. he was just lucky she wasn't going to continue to stare. "trust is good in a family. it's cool your dad is all up for us staying here. did you talk him into it?" daemon asked, nudging her a bit. it was meant to be a joke, one of those accusing jokes. "it's quite fine, it's better than not eating," he pointed out matter-of-factly. "oh?" he rose his eyebrows a fraction, interested in learning about this party. "what's all going to happen at this party? got anything planned?" yes, daemon was one of those people who tended to ask a lot of questions. "i am terribly terrific today, a little tired but i'm sure that will go away. how's your day going?"
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:05 am

Outfit: This
Mood: Bubbly

Robin laughed at the brunette. "Really? A nature document? Well whatever it was I'm glad they chose it." She sipped some more of her monster and smiled, this was going to be an awesome summer. "And actually yes I did.." she smiled nudging him back, "I don't know why though I mean for all I know one of these people could actually be a 40 year old rapist disguised as a teenager..." Robin laughed again at what she just said. Wow she must sound really stupid right now. Awesome. "Oh well actually I've got some...." she smiled and walked over to a cabinet to open it. It was full of alcohol and stuff. She pointed at it and laughed. "I don't know but we've got a whole supply sooo yea. I'm just hoping no one will get drunk and wander off into the woods." She shut the cabinet and jumped back onto the counter smiling. "Oh that's good and umm I've been better. I'm actually quite bored right now." Ooops that might sound a little harsh. "I mean it's fun talking to you I just want to go do something. Plus I have to figure out what time this party is gonna go." She pulled her iPhone from her pocket and checked the time - 1:43 am. That gives her plenty of time to unpack and set up the party. She'll need some help though. She smiled again... uh oh maybe she was smiling too much. "Umm I was wondering if you wanted to help me with the party?" She put on another big smile and made some puppy dog eyes. The same routine she's been doing since she was four. It usually worked for her dad and brother but who knows if it'll work now.
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minho » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:20 am

⊰DAEMON * KINGSTON⊱

"you must really like your name," daemon laughed a bit, drinking the rest of his dr. pepper and crushing the can in his hands. it's what he always did when finishing a beverage. he'd crush the can so it'd save space in the garbage can. "or someone who finds pleasure in killing others. this could turn into the game Clue." he laughed once again, enjoying their conservation. maybe he had been a little too fast to judge how his summer would be. once you found someone to talk to, the possibilities of fun were endless. his eyes grew wide for a brief moment. wow, robin sure had things all planned out; that was cool. it would be even better when people got drunk. ah, the thought of drunk karaoke brought a mental laugh inside his head. this was going to be a good night. "dang, that's pretty impressive," he clapped his hands and gave a curt nod. bored? ah, that was pretty mean and harsh but truthful. kudos to robin for being a blunt person. "well, how could i say no to those puppy dog eyes? i'll offer my assistance."
minho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paris; » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:37 am

Outfit: This
Mood: Bubbly

Robin gave a nod. "Yea I guess I do." She shoved her phone into her back pocket and drank up the rest of her monster. She laughed at his comment about Clue, "Oh yea I'm sure that's it." She set the drink down and saw the granola bar. Oops she must've forgot about it hahah oh well. Soon she'd have to introduce herself to everyone. Oh lord. She smiled again at Daemon. "Yea thanks... theres more in the pool room... as in the indoor pool not the game." She mentally face palmed herself and smiled again when he said yes. "Really?! Yayyy!! Thank you thank you thank you!!" She was about to jump off the counter and hug him. But wait, would that be too weird. Well lets find out. She smiled again. "Ummm would it be too weird if I hugged you??" She laughed after what she said hoping not to cause an awkward moment.
paris;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Self Destruction » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:36 am

Shane Spire Castel
Shane didn't want to be here at all I mean look at him! Shane is never going to fit in this place and it was so warm, maybe because he is wearing mostly black, explains that fact. Shane slowly walked up to the door of the house his heart thudding in the motion with his foot steps as a small rumble and vibrate was made behind him by the wheels of his suitcase.
Shane had thought about running away but that would only cause him trouble and most likely get him grounded but was that such a bad thing it is not like he had friends that the grounding would stop him from going out to see but he quickly shook that thought from his head and went straight onto the next plan which was to let Esther drop him off and find a hotel in the town where he could stay for the summer. He has enough money in his pocket and in his suitcase which could help him survive the summer but knowing himself he would end up buying band shirts of the internet that is where half of his money goes.

When Shane reached the door he wasn't sure whether they were to just walk in or knock either option would be awkward if he got it wrong so he kept his hand which was holding the suitcase on the suitcase and curled his other hand lifting it into a fist and knocked the door and waited for an answer. He could run now, he didn't want to be here and no one else would want him here so he may as well run now before hell unleashed on him. Shane took out his earphones and put them in his pocket biting his lip trying to keep the stray thoughts from his heads about running away.
Self Destruction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happily*in*love » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:42 am

Juliet walked out to the boy on the swing, "Hey, I'm Juliet." she said nervously, she had never been good at introducing herself. "Mind if I smoke?" It was a bad habit, she knew. Juliet had not smoked for over a month and now seemed a good time as she was so stressed. "I know bad habit, I'm trying to quit." She added as she sat on the ground next to him. Her lighter flicked on as she took a drag, "So, Your name is.."
happily*in*love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby longlive » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:45 am

xxx
Last edited by longlive on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░░░░░░
xx
glo – she/her
//

trade thread

▁▁▁▁▁▁⋆。°✩
xxx

x
x
x

✸ -----
─── ✦
✸ -----
─── ✦
✸ -----
─── ✦

░░░░░░░░░░░
longlive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsiscool » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:09 am

Blythe noticed a girl coming over and a sharp pain poked his stomach, the kind of pain you get when you get nervous. He looked I've at the girl as he nodded a little when she introduced herself. His eyes went directly to her cigarette. "No I don't mind..." He said in a mellow voice, he placed his feet directly on the ground to stop himself from swinging. "Ah don't worry, I smoke too..." He said flashing her a small smile as he watched her sit down on te floor, he would've asked her to sit down in the hammock but was too shy to do so. "Blythe.. Just Blythe"
marsiscool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachie. » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:21 am

Leah placed her bookmark on the page she left off, and closed her book. She was beginning to get thirsty, so she decided to get up and head to the kitchen to go through the fridge to find something possibly appealing. She made her way over to the kitchen, trying to avoid people as much as she generally could. She glanced down at her outfit, a grey tank top and black short shorts. Silently hoping she wouldn't get burned often this summer. Entering the kitchen she saw a boy and a girl chatting on the counter. Instead of interrupting she gave them a friendly smile as she passed them and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. The brunette stood up straight ice she heard a knock on the door. Closing the fridge with her hip, she jogged over to the front door and opened it. She had to glance up at the dark haired boy who stood on the porch. "Hello!" She said quietly, but her voice still had that tone of happiness in it.

Hello everyone! I am back for the summer since I have nothing to do over the span of my two month summer vacation!
I am searching for some semi-lit roleplays to take part in to keep me amused over the time. I won't be on every single waking moment although (like I used to) because I do have a little bit of a social life this summer (surprise, surprise!).

peachie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby longlive » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:49 am

[ does anyone want to role play with Quinn ? ]
░░░░░░░░░░░