Ɔαмρ Ƨʏмρнσиʏ | Teen RP | Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What day should Hot Chelle Rae host a concert?

Poll ended at Wed May 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Today! (May 4th)
No votes
Tommorow (May 5th)
No votes
Two Days (May 6th)
No votes
Three Days (May 7th)
No votes
Four Days (May 8th)
No votes
Five Days (May 9th)
No votes
Six Days (May 10th)
No votes
Week from now (May 11th)
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: Ɔαмρ Ƨʏмρнσиʏ | Teen RP | Accepting

Postby winterwonderland. » Fri May 04, 2012 4:07 pm

{ That's okay. I'm glad you're able to post soon anyway. c: For Tori and Jake, we could just have them say good-bye after the meeting and then go to sleep. Or, we could just timeskip until morning. }
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s » Fri May 04, 2012 4:14 pm

. ι ʏ . r σ σ κ ɛ .

[ ♀ . 17 . ƨιиɢɛя ]

As sun shone through the window, Lily pulled the covers over her head with a groan. It had interrupted a good dream and now the memory was ebbing away. Suddenly, she remembered where she was and energy filled her. She was awake now and jumped out of bed. She ran to her suitcase and tore it apart looking for the perfect first day outfit, her favorite shoes, and her lucky necklace to boot. She ran to the small bathroom and ran her brush through her hair. It was curly now, but nice enough. She was too impatient to do anything to it. She fixed up her makeup, which had smeared quite a bit overnight. She brushed her teeth and made sure her pockets carried her phone, earphones, and chapstick, the three items she was never caught dead without. She kept them in her pockets because she couldnt stand the hassle of purses. She was always jealous of the unnecessarily enormous pockets in guy pants. She sprayed on a bit of perfume and was ready to take on the day. She smiled at her reflection and ran out the door, shouting, "Carter Im going to do stuff now ok well see you when you wake up!" and with the slam of a door, she was gone. She practically ran until she saw other campers up and about. The smile never left her face. But she was quite lost. What was she supposed to do? She ended up following the majority of campers casually but they all had instruments. Where did the singers go? Oh well, guess shed find out.
ImageImage

Imagewattpad x SoM x dark abyss x flight rising
ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CatchingClouds » Fri May 04, 2012 4:17 pm

[ Picture Here ]
Ѧɛɛт Ѧɛ
name Alexis Rose Trudeau
nickname(s) most people call me Lexi
gender girl
age 17
talent (ex. guitarist, singer) singer
band Don't have one

Ɖɛɛρɛя Ɯιтнιи
personality I'm shy and lonely. Slightly emo and a loner
history I've been cheated on too many times. The rest is to be discovered
family they're all dead...
likes Reading. Being alone. Eating candy
dislikes being annoyed. Electronics. Soda

Ƨмιℓɛ ғσя тнɛ Ɔαмɛяα
height 5'9
weight about 115
hair color golden brown with my hair always over my right eye
eye color crystal blue
piercings/tattoos ears pierced
wardrobe skinny jeans or short shorts. Fitted tops. Converse.

˩σʌɛ ˩ιғɛ
sexual orientation straight
crush we'll see
relationship I'm single
exes don't wanna talk about it

Ѳтнɛя
feeling:
tired
tunes:
Stitch Me Up - Set It Off
currently:
melting in the summer heat

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 40 people.
I have received 20 gifts.

CatchingClouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toast; » Fri May 04, 2012 5:30 pm

[. Well, since everyone else is just waking' up, we can just have them do the same xD Jakey will stalk her later ^^ Gets evil glare from Jake •_• .]
x KNOWx WHATx YOU
G' U N' S !
FOR
H A N D S
.x.
storage
2nd one
cool pl.
bae one
bae two
trashcan

.x.
G' U N' S !
FOR
H A N D S
hi friends, i
am toast. i l
ike to descri
be myself as
a fierce but
also very str
essed caterp
illar. please
bear with m
e. senior ye
ar is kicking
my butt. my
time is frequ
ently spent t
rying to avoi
d homework
or napping b
ecause i don
t go to sleep
at a good ho
ur. oops.

xxxxxxxx
IN MORN'ING
''
MORNING WHEN
MORNING the
''
x.x'x
.'xxx
toast;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby picallily » Sat May 05, 2012 7:27 am

Callie | 18
“I’ll never second guess the things that I have done. I’ve got too much left to say and too much to become.”

Callie felt the warmth of the sun through the camp dorms, small windows. As it fell onto her cheeks she began to flutter her eyes open, rubbing them and checking her phone. She wanted to see atleast 2 messages but she got nothing. She shrugged and began to look around in her small space she was living in with her other room members. Callie sat up slowly, managing to slighty knock her head on the top bunk. She knew it was a skill she had to learn, to get out of bed without hitting your head on the bunk above. She got out her navy blue, playsuit which had white spots, from her bag. She also managed to find her small navy blue vans and her red beret. She got changed in the bathrooms, hoping no one would catch her. Before she left her room she put a quick dabb of podew onto her face, with some dark red lipstick. She checked herself in the mirror, putting her to one side and pushing it up.She headed down to the main room, checking what her first lesson was. She noticed she had some time, so she headed down to the lake and laid on the grass, watching the clouds as they went past.
Hey there<3 My names Katie. I love All time Low and I love youtubers. Including Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (AmazingPhil)! I'm just one of those obsessed Fangirls that love them to pieces. Honestly they are just too perfect. Oh, I also love pokemon, and some anime...Yeah don't judge me! Haha! If you like Any youtubers or All time low, Just pm me! We can have a chat! Yaya
picallily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s » Sat May 05, 2012 12:12 pm

. ι ʏ . r σ σ κ ɛ .

[ ♀ . 17 . ƨιиɢɛя ]

Some campers were heading to the mess hall. Na, she was too excited to eat. Where was everyone else going? Everyone carrying their instruments to one big place. That looked better. She followed them and caught sight of a clock. 7:14?! She was never awake before eight... This was going to be a good day. A smile came to her face and she cleared her throat as she peeked inside the place where everyone was practicing their instruments. She wandered in, suddenly shy. Where did the singers go? Was she the only one? Surely there were others here hopeless with any instrument like her? She looked around for someone not too busy to ask where she should be.

((I added a boy!))
ImageImage

Imagewattpad x SoM x dark abyss x flight rising
ʞ ɔ ǝ ɹ ʍ d ı ʞ s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toast; » Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 am

[. Hey dragonfly, mind of we role play our charries (Ryvan & Acacia) together? .]
x KNOWx WHATx YOU
G' U N' S !
FOR
H A N D S
.x.
storage
2nd one
cool pl.
bae one
bae two
trashcan

.x.
G' U N' S !
FOR
H A N D S
hi friends, i
am toast. i l
ike to descri
be myself as
a fierce but
also very str
essed caterp
illar. please
bear with m
e. senior ye
ar is kicking
my butt. my
time is frequ
ently spent t
rying to avoi
d homework
or napping b
ecause i don
t go to sleep
at a good ho
ur. oops.

xxxxxxxx
IN MORN'ING
''
MORNING WHEN
MORNING the
''
x.x'x
.'xxx
toast;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winterwonderland. » Sun May 06, 2012 7:14 am

{ maxthecat31: I am only accepting girl counselors, not campers. Do you mind if she is a counselor? If so, accepted.
oO-Toast-Oo: Lol. Sure. c:
Dragonfly: Thank you, and accepted! }

Ƭσяι
18 | single | waking up

Tori's crystal blue eyes opened to find the sun already risen and glowing softly behind the gray clouds that gracefully danced across the sky. She rubbed her eyes and grumbled slightly at the thought of waking up. Tori returned her gaze toward her pillow and buried her face into the comfort and warmth of it. She closed her eyes once again, hoping to revisit her dreamland, but a thought almost immediately dawned her. Never visiting a camp like this, Tori expected the grand view to be a perfect sketch or photograph, one unlike all her others. She rapidly grabbed a sweater to pull ontop of the tank top she was sleeping in and changed into a pair of jeans. Slipping into a pair of flip-flops, Tori grabbed her sketchbook, camera, and a pencil. Without giving herself a chance to turn around, she pushed the cabin door open and stepped outside.

Яσвɛят
19 | single | waking up

Robert stuffed his hands into the messy abyss of his suitcase and blindly searched for something to wear. Soon, his hands emerged from the darkness with a random, crinkled shirt and shorts. He quickly got changed and exited his cabin. Robert breathed in the morning air and instantly grinned at the camp. Eyeing the main building that rested on a faraway hill, he headed toward it until he pushed the door open and stepped into the building flooded with confused, exited, or sullen campers that trudged or raced toward the hall. Robert could hear his stomach giving off a desperate plea for food, but he ignored it and paused to decide what he should do as swarms of people glided past him.
Last edited by winterwonderland. on Sun May 06, 2012 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hideś » Sun May 06, 2012 7:33 am

Miko opened her eyes as she woke up at the morning and sat up yawning slightly with hand on her mouth. She wiped her eyes looking around not sure where she was, then she remembered she was sent on the camp. She was in cabin two with few other people. She got up and took her clothes wanting to go to the bathroom. As always she took her mp3 with her going there. She closed the door and turned on her mp3 preparing herself for today. Soon she started singing songs she was listening to.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓❟
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━
┏───────────────┓
┖───────────────┚
━━ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 ━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━
◂𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄▸
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━ 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒
Image..Image
𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 ━━━━━━━━━━
Hideś

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby picallily » Sun May 06, 2012 7:55 am

Callie | 18
“I’ll never second guess the things that I have done. I’ve got too much left to say and too much to become.”

Callie sat up and noticed other teenagers were flooding into the Hall, she didn't feel hungry although she better go with everyone. It was going to be a big day, might aswell have a big breakfast. As she began to walk into the doors she noticed a boy aged about 19 she guessed she smiled at him. She had noticed that he was a camp member that was in her room. Callie walked up to him and said "Hi, i'm Callie, I think we are in the same cabin right? We havent even met" She giggled and smiled at him. Hoping she didnt look stupid.
Hey there<3 My names Katie. I love All time Low and I love youtubers. Including Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (AmazingPhil)! I'm just one of those obsessed Fangirls that love them to pieces. Honestly they are just too perfect. Oh, I also love pokemon, and some anime...Yeah don't judge me! Haha! If you like Any youtubers or All time low, Just pm me! We can have a chat! Yaya
picallily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me