You Own It | horse x rider rp | open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: You Own It | horse x rider rp | open

Postby summerxstars » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:31 pm

Matthew Jones|Location: Roaming|Tags: Madeline

Matthew gave a chuckle as Frost could have cared less about the bite and finished off the rest of the grass in her mouth. She was a pretty carefree spirit when it came to most horses except Diabolo. It was like watching brother and sister. "Isn't it?" he laughed. "Then, finally I found Frost who's been with me through it all I can't thank her enough for being so good" he said stroking the mares coat as she relaxed at his touch. "Alright then" he said grinning gently. He grabbed his end of the lead rope and tied it to the side of the halter and then unclipped the circular part and then clipped it to the other side. He looked at the swing up. Frost was painfully tall. But, he grabbed onto the lead rope got a bit of a running start and managed on. Frost spooked a little and stepped forward but, being a good girl knew better than to leave her rider behind. He gave the mare a soft nudge. The mare proceeded onwards at a walk. "Basically this is just a bunch of grass at the property where we're at" he said with a small laugh. He made his ways down to the arenas to reveal people jumping, doing dressage, and many other things. "Well our first stop, the arenas" he said playfully.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gracefuldancer » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:11 pm

Amelia Jones
20 y/o
Crush/bf- open (PM me)
Tags- open

Amelia couldn't help but smile as she trotted around the arena with Sky. Riding brought her so much happiness and freedom it's hard for her to be in a bad mood when she's in the saddle. She looked around at the five jumps she had set up, not too high to be too challenging, but just high enough to be a good workout for her and Sky. She shifted her outside leg back and Sky transitioned smoothly into a canter. They moved towards the first jump and cleared it with ease, then the second, third, fourth and fifth. After making a last lap around the arena in a canter, Amelia slowed Sky to a walk and gave him the reins so he could stretch his neck. She also gave him a neck rub and reached forward to scratch his ears. "Wanna do another course tough guy?" Sky tossed his head which made Amelia laugh. She hopped down and threw the reins over Sky's head and walked around to set the jumps a few inches higher, with Sky following behind her and nudging her shoulder every so often when he wanted a pat on the nose. Amelia put her left foot in the stirrup and swung back into the saddle. "We'll walk for a while and when you're ready we'll do another course and then we can take a break and do some bareback stuff okay?" She asked the gray gelding. He whinnied in response. She loved riding Sky because sometimes she when she talks to him he always responds in his own horse way. She leaned back to pat his hindquarters as they continued to walk around the arena, eventually easing him into a trot, then a canter, and then proceeding to run the course again, once more clearing every jump in good time. Amelia beaming from ear to ear the whole time.
gracefuldancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimoon » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:17 pm

madeline faun; seventeen; near the arenas; tags; matthew jones

"Where did you find her?"

Impressed with the jump onto his horse, Madeline let out a loud laugh, before following Matthew towards the arenas.
    "Oh, I waved to some people here," she mentioned, "but honestly I don't know who they are. I don't think they saw me."
    She watched people jumping with awe. She had never jumped very high, her being only a school rider until a few months ago and Vigil a school pony, never jumped higher than eighty centimetres. Neither of them were ready, really. Both needed to train more.

"Do you jump that high?" She asked, referring to a single fence, propped at what Madeline considered a whopping height of 1,10m.
    Vigil's ears perked forward and his attention turned completely towards the other horses, jumping and what not. He was excited,
    and it was pretty obvious. Madeline tried hard to keep him calm without tugging on his reins, but he didn't even bother.

"This is embarrassing," her freckled cheeks turned a bright shade of pink and she laughed brightly, "can't even calm this pony down!"
    Vigil broke his walk to a gait somewhere between a walk and a trot, and threw his head up once more.
    Madeline watched as a girl soared through a small course with ease on her amazing horse. She couldn't help but wish she could do the same with her pony. Not that she doubted him, but she had never seen anyone ride a pony and jump what she one day wanted to.
Last edited by marimoon on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
marimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gracefuldancer » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:32 pm

Amelia Jones
20 y/o
Crush/bf- open (PM me)
Tags- open

Amelia noticed some riders standing near the entrance watching her jump, they seemed to be in the middle of a conversation so Amelia continued to ride. She observed the people though, the girl looked younger than her and she sat atop an adorable pony who seemed to be quite excited. The guy next to her was riding a tall grey horse, and Amelia couldn't help but think he was rather good-looking, though she often thought these things to herself and would never say them out loud because she was bad at all things social. Sky paid little attention to the newcomers at the door and seemed willing to jump again. He was always like that, sometimes a little too eager so Amelia kept him at a slow walk so he could catch his breath.
gracefuldancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zac post 1

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:04 am

xxxZacxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

25yrs
    male
    w/ no one
    @ wandering
    ♥ no real crush

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What was a peaceful dream was rudely ruined by the slobbering of an over sized bean bag, "pancakes your a broken water fountain," he said with a touch of irritation but with love behind it. Pushing the massive head away from his own he began the wet process of drying his own face so he could start his morning, no doubt Grey and White were about to kick their stalls down. Zac was lucky to have Zoe at times, since she was more then happy to let out all the horses to pasture, since he wasn't the best morning person. So he pulled himself out of bed and began dressing for a long day of dealing with 2 ton stubborn creatures, but not leaving for the barn till he had a few sugar cubes to treat baby girl.

Usually one of the last people at the barn, everyone was already hustling and bustling by the time Zac had made it down, so he quickly made his way to the tack room. Buckling up his riding boots, grabbing his helmet and Mr. White's tendon boots before hustling through the barn once more, but not before walking through an awkward tense of air caused by his sister. No doubt she didn't notice him, as she stood their white faced, but it brought a smile to his face to see the awkwardness was brought on by Finn. Zac glanced up at the ginger and his mare and gestured slightly to his sister then gave him a wink with a thumbs up, before scurrying off with a smile on his face.

Zac dropped off his gear by White's stall and grabbed an apple or two on his way to the pastures. Resting his left heel on the bottom rail of the fence, before letting out a loud whistle to grab the overly sized stallion's attention. Though he only got a response as he waved the apple high up in the air for the horse to see, and with the little glimmer of red both brothers started their trot to the fence to be the first to nab the treat. Watching the two trot over his way, he pulled the second apple out just as Mr. White took a large messy bite out of the first apple, though Mr. Grey was within seconds of his brother. Using each hand he gave both of them some scratches on the cheek and chin, as the munched happily on their treat. Zac hopped the fence easily before hooking up Mr. White's Lead and walked him around to the empty side of the barn to get him tacked up for a long day of jumping.

Though naturally with his late start to the day as he walking by most of the training areas were already full or in the middle of use, so Zac walked around with Mr. White in tow. He kept an eye out for anyone looking like they were going to shift to something else or he would have to completely rethink of how he was going to spend his day.
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:20 am

Matthew Jones|Tags: Madeline

"I got Frost from a professional show jumping barn though, when I got her she barely could jump" he said with a grin patting her. "But, she could over about 2'3-2'8ish but I've worked on her and she now soars over jumps." He said with a smile. He looked at she pointed to a 1.10m fence. He gave a nod "I usually make that my starter jump we usually do, 1.20-1.30 before competition to ensure we'll do well and I'll raise a few on occasion for just practice not even close to show time that high. I think an average height for me is 1.15 for just practice" he gave a small laugh since he sounded a tad like he was spitting out random words. He watched Vigil and could tell Madeline seemed embarrassed. "Hey it's fine no one judges here really" he said with a shrug. "I'm assuming you haven't conquered high jumps just yet?" he asked gently. "I could always help if you want, get higher if it's a goal you wanna meet?" he offered.

Tony Parker|Location: Jumping Arena|Tags: Open

Tony took a deep breath before allowing herself to pick back up a canter. She gave a nudge with her legs to make sure she had a jumper canter. The mare easily made sure she had a good pace as they popped over the single. Sitting down after the jump she used her core strength to make a sharp turn to the diagonal by it. Lacy easily turned at the signal. And eased into the high jump taking care of her rider to a solid 100. Then, Tony gave a nudge and they popped over the next jump making the line an easy 3 stride. Then, she used her right rein sitting down and made a nice sharp turn to the second jump of the outside line. Lacy made it seem effortless as the two popped over. "Good girl!" praised Tony patting the mares neck as she breathed heavily excitement tingling from every bone.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gracefuldancer » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:37 am

Amelia Jones
20 y/o
Crush/bf- open (PM me)
Tags- open
Locationa: arena #1

The other riders still stood outside the barn chatting so Amelia hopped off Sky and threw the reins over his head. She undid his girth and slid the saddle off and walked over to the side of the barn where she set the tack on a saddle rack she had brought down along with a halter. Sky had followed her over so she switched his bridle for his halter. Amelia then walked him close to the center of the arena and grabbed a small section of his mane, she stepped back to get a small running start and swung up onto his back with ease. She started off with just some walk trot bareback and a tiny bit of canter. She and Sky both loved doing these exercises and she had been training him to do vaulting since she got him. Having already jumped quite a bit she didn't want to wear him out and only did simple stuff. She smiled to herself and focused on nothing but herself and her horse, completing forgetting the people outside the arena and everything else around her.
gracefuldancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--- post two

Postby razzberry » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:49 pm

ronnie myers
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      female - 23 y/o - montana & cicada - loc. barn - tags. finn, zoe

Ronnie has taken to brushing the dirt from Montana's rich bay coat and had picked up the curry comb as Finn straightened up from securing the galloping boots on Firefly's slender legs. His Warmblood mare had a name that fit her perfectly and Ronnie had wondered how Finn had come to own a horse like her. When she had known him years ago he'd always been taken with the more docile and mild-mannered mounts, and Firefly was far from that. A light smile tugged at the corners of Veronica's lips as she reminisced about their childhood; late night bonfires with her older brother and some of their other friends, and then their daily hacks. All of it remained with Ronnie, even throughout the time period where they were separated. Though now that she thought about it, she didn't think she had ever told Finn how much she had missed her best friend during that time. Even when Montana was born and she was thrust into a sort of motherhood, she had wanted to run to her friend and tell him all about it, but she couldn't. Then when Cicada came along, nothing more than a green yearling who could barely be saddled let alone ridden, Ronnie had yet again been in the mindset to haul Finn over to her farm and put the hot headed mare on display.

"I didn't actually have a plan, so yeah i'll join you. Let me just get Monty tacked up" came Ronnie's reply followed a chuckle. As she finished up with Montana's coat and hooves she turned and noticed Zoe standing with her beauty of a stallion between her and Finn. The other girl looked like she was a little uncomfortable but Ronnie offered her a gentle smile. "Hey Zoe. You want to join us for some cross country? she asked, disappearing briefly to retrieve her set of cross country tack housed in the tack room. Reappearing moments later with her arms full, the curly haired woman hung the bridle on a peg and moved swiftly around to the Belgian Warmblood's left side and stood on her tip toes to hoist the saddle up onto the mare's back. The only downfall to having such a tall horse: tacking up. Ronnie adjusted the saddle pad and saddle so they were positioned properly up near Monty's withers and then secured the girth on both sides. Even despite her size, Montana was far easier to tack up than Cicada was. The seal brown Dutch Warmblood made the act of tacking up into a tedious chore. She made it a habit to puff out her belly when Ronnie was securing the girth which would later result in her slipping right off the sassy mare as with even the most sudden of movements, and the saddle would be sitting anywhere but on the mare's back.

// kind of rushed, will get new posts up for annika and heath in the next post. just don't have time to write them up right now. they are both open for interactions though!

annika bennett
      female - 25 y/o - aquilo & bishop - loc. jumping ring - tags.

"Don't you dare" the sharp warning slid off of Annika's tongue and her eyes were narrowed down towards the side of the brown gelding's face beneath her. Aquilo had that look on his face that only meant he was in one of his moods and was going to make training that day very difficult. He had recently taken to brushing up against the fences or sides of the arena when he was annoyed with Annika, and the look he wore in his eyes now gave the brunette an idea of what the stubborn gelding had in mind. Shortening her reins and squeezing his barrel tightly managed to urge him into an obedient walk but Anni could feel him play with the bit in his mouth, his telltale sign that he was up to no good. Aquilo easily maneuvered into a trot and than a rocking canter as Annika took him around the ring a few times before lining him up to the first jump. The gelding's ears flicked backwards and as he approached the jump he moved slightly to the side so that his rider's calf and foot would rub uncomfortably against the post of the jump. "Knock it off Aquilo, or I swear you'll be on stall arrest for the next week" she bit out through gritted teeth before slowing the brown Irish Draught to a walk.

heath fletcher
      male - 22 y/o - viktor - loc. baths - tags.

The sun was hot as it beat down on his bare shoulders and seeped into his scalp thanks to his mop of black hair, it really only seemed to absorb the heat from the blistering sun. His shirt was hung over the wooden rail of the outdoor bathing stations and he was wishing that it was himself who was about to get doused in cold water. He moved towards the beautiful dapple grey stallion who stood patiently with his lead connected to the rungs on the wall of the bathing stall, deep brown eyes watching his rider expectantly. Heath could practically sense the pleading in the look Viktor was giving him and the tatted man shook his head with a light chuckle. "You know Vik, I really wouldn't be mad at you if you splashed me a little bit" he said in a teasing tone. Grabbing the hose he turned the nozzle on and let the cold water pour out of it onto his hand. When he was sure it wasn't too cold he brought it towards the stallion's legs and worked his way up his body. A satisfied grunt left Viktor's nose and the Lipizzaner turned his head to lip at the jet of water playfully.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:12 pm

Leo Delango-eighteen yrs-No girlfriend-No crush-Location: A ring -Taggs: Open

He watched as Ella took off with Ferraro. "Must be going to go practice before this huge event coming up this following weekend?" he didn't want to bother her cause these events were very important to her. Leo grabbed a lead rope from the stall and hooked it to Paisleys halter and led her outside of the stall. He also grabbed a brush and a curt comb. His bucket was already sitting by the water pump outside of the barn. Leo didn't really like to use the washing stalls cause his horse doesn't like tiny spaces. He tied her to a nearby post and grabbed the bucket. Leo filled it up and walked back to Paisley. He hosed her down and soaped her body. Scrubbing it with the brush to loosen the dirt and mud on her fur. After that he rinsed her off. Taking a towel and drying her off somewhat. Leo then ran the curry comb through her mane and tail. He was feeling alittle fancy today so he braided her mane and tail. Putting a nice pink bow in her tail on the end. Standing back to see how she looked. "Not bad Leo, not bad." he told himself. Normally he would have Ella do it but she was busy. Leo then took the lead rope and led her over by the ring where Ella was doing her thing. He enjoyed watching his cousin practice. Then after words he would tell her what she did wrong. Even though he wasn't into English riding that much. Ferraro was preforming really nicely today. Which didn't surprise him as he always behaved unlike Paisley... Leo stroked her forehead as he watch Ella. Smile if ever so often as Ella did great. He noticed others in the ring but didn't feel like going over and making conversation. They all looked busy. After an hour of watching Leo took Paisley back to her stall, where he cleaned it up and put fresh hay and water and food. He gave her a carrot and locked the stall. Walking away to go find something to eat as he was getting rather hungry by now. Leo went into the cabin and grabbed a bowl with some cereal. Grabbing the paper and mail and he made his way to the table. He opened the paper reading it as there was nothing good today. Then opening his mail. Most of them were bills for the house in Jersey. He came across a letter that was hand written. "Hmm? Nobody writes me..." he opened it and read what it wrote. "Dear son, I hope you are having a great time where you are. I often find myself looking at old pictures of you and Ella. We miss you two a lot. I went and visited grandma today... I'm afraid she's not doing well. But she's still with us. And I'm great full for that. I hope everything is going good for you two. Hope to see you soon! Love, Mom." his heart broke when the words that his grandma washing doing good came out. He knew she wasn't in the best health but when they left England she was doing great but that was years ago. He sat back after reading it and took a moment to think. Then got up placeing the empty bowl in the sink and going up to his room to change. After doing so he went down and sat on the couch and watched some tv. He would write his mother later.

Ella Sawyer-Seventeen yrs-No boyfriend-No crush-Location: Looking around-Taggs: Open

Ella laid there for a few more minutes then sat up. She grabbed her notebook and got up to walk back to the barn. She picked a few flowers as she walked. Once back at the barn she went straight to Ferraros stall. Stroking the large stallions forehead. She unlocked the stall and went in. Setting the flowers down where he couldn't reach them and then walked over to the tack box. Ella grabbed some red leg wraps and began to wrap his ankles with them. She then pulled out his red pad and English saddle. Ferraro was broke for English riding mainly but he was also broke for performance, poles, jumps, and a few other things. Leo's Paisley was not broke for English riding. She was broke more for just Western or fun riding. "Good boy." she said as she threw the saddle on his back. Looking at him and then grabbed his bridle which of course was red too! In case you haven't noticed yet Ella loves red. "Well shall we go practice in on of the rings before the competition this following weekend?" Ella said looking into his eyes. She gave his a kiss on the muzzle then lead him outside of the stall. Closing in and timing him to the hook right outside of the stall. She grabbed her stool she used to get on him as she was alittle short for him. But that didn't stop her from riding him. She hopped on top and grabbed the reins. Pulling them to the right after she un tied the lead rope. Ella threw the rope into the tack box which was still open in the stall. She gave him a soft nudge to make him move. As he did so she led Ferraro out to the ring. Not knowing if anyone was in there until she got there. Ella noticed a few others out riding and practicing, so she found a empty spot in the ring away from the others so she would disturb to mess them up. She could see Leo off in the distance but gave her full attention to practicing. "Okay Ferraro, lets see if you still have it in you boy." she tapped him with the rein in the side so he would step up to a canter. She went through all the jumps and poles once and then a second time. Ella wanted to make she he was ready for anything that could happen. She gave him a break ever so often so he wasn't wore out all the time. Ella noticed Leo watching which was normal. After she was done, Ella exited the ring and went back to the barn where she untracked him and stalled him. Leo was nowhere to be seen. Shrugging she went out of the barn and over to the boards to see if any horses were posted for sale or if anyone was hiring as she really wanted to get a job somewhere so she could earn some money.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:04 pm

landofmakebelieve wrote:
    heather sovereign }{ location; barn to outdoor arena #2 }{ tags; igneous, open
    "Suck in," said Heather to her bloating mare as she tightened her girth. A soft sigh came from Igneous and allowed Heather to finish tightening the girth. Igneous was sporting one of their favourite sets, the navy blue equestrian stockholm set. Heather ran her hand along her horse's neck and then pulled the reins over her head. She then picked her Charles Owen helmet and began to lead Igneous out of the barn, putting on her helmet as she walked. When they stepped out of the barn, the sunshine on Igneous' bay coat make the rippling of her muscles seem more dramatic. Shod hooves made a clattering noise as they crossed the yard and approached the second outdoor arena. Heather opened the gate and shut it again after her mount had followed her in. She let down her stirrups and then made her way to the mounting block and swung a leg over her big bay mare.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me