Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Second Chance At Love( Open/Accepting)

Postby Seeley » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:19 am

(Accepted)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:07 am

(( anyone open for Olivia? her form's on the first or second page c: ))
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:05 pm

x
Last edited by Shrewd on Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:18 pm

Ashly||24||Open||

Ashly caught a glimpse of someone looking in her direction, and she smiled shyly before liking down at Micco, who whined softly.
She patted him on his side, and the two made their way out of the cafe.

As she was about to unlock the car, she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. Sighing softly, she answered the phone. "Hey Wendy. What's up? You want me to what?
Go out? As in out to a bar or something? Are you nuts? I haven't been out since...well you know....the spilt....I just don't know Wendy okay? I'll think, I said I'll think about it okay?"
she said to her friend and then hung up.

It had indeed been a while, well over a year at least, since she had gone out really since she ended her relationship with Adam. She wasn't sure if she was ready to go out again and go to a bar and hook up. Ashly wasn't the kind of person to do that, well at lea not anymore. Shaking her head, Ashly loaded up the car and headed off for home.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:23 pm

𝓳𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓮𝓭𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓴𝓸𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓴

male | 26 | hetrosexual | tampa bay | quiet + shy

Laughing softly at Jimmy Kimmel's joke, the faint glow of my laptop
screen reflect on my face. I look over at my grandmother who is peacefully
asleep. I would consider going home but, what if something happens to her
once again? I want to be here for her.
After conflicting with my mind for a good minute, I kissed my grandmother's
cheek before whispering a 'goodbye' and clicked the door shut.

"Hello...?" I spoke into my phone. "Sure, is it the one next to the bar?...Okay...I'll see you later, Carson."
I hung up, and drove home.
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:05 pm

Ashly||24||Open

Ashly arrived at home, allowed Micco inside and she went to the kitchen. She was debating about going to the bar with her friend Wendy, but would it be really worth the time?

Sighing softly, she figured it wouldn't hurt to go yet she had a feeling about it. Shrugging her shoulders, Ashly decided to change into her outfit which consisted of slightly torn up jeans, and a over the shoulder long sleeved shirt. Looking at herself in the mirror,
and added a little make up before making away and was satisfied with what she had going on. She texted Wendy and told her she was on her way over, but she wasn't going to stay forever.

Ashly headed towards the bar, slightly regretting it already, but she knew she would suck it up and get over it eventually for the time being. As she walked through the door, she was greeted by her friend, who was already drinking. Shaking her heas, Ashly made her way to a open spot in the back, but was dragged to the open bar and she glared at her friend.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemons. » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:08 pm

(( my character Laius is open for interaction! o: ))
ʟᴀɪᴜꜱ ᴅᴇɢʀᴀʏ || ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ || ʙɪꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ || ᴛᴀɢꜱ: ɴ/ᴀ (ᴏᴘᴇɴ)

Laius quickly went to the nearest cafe to get a small bite to eat before his shift starts. Not really wanting to hang around, he takes his order to go and begins to head to the store he works at. He walks in the front door, only to get scolded by his boss for bringing food in. "Almost done with it, don't worry," he mumbled and waved his hand dismissively, trying his best not to roll his eyes out of amusement. When he finished, he headed into the back room to set his things down before heading over to the section where the folded shirts were at. He let out a sigh, annoyed at how some customers just leave the clothing any way they want. He shrugged and began folding away. He noticed that the place seemed a little empty today, so he began to sing along with the radio, knowing no one besides one or two people could really hear him.
lemons.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:04 am

x
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:18 am

Ashly||24||Open||

Already the night was going south, and Ashly shot her friend a look,
but her friend was no where to be seen. Sighing to herself, she decided to just lean back against the bar, her blue green eyes looking around her. There were a few people around, but not too many. Ashly was about to order a drink when she felt someone grab her arm and nearly yank her off the bar stool.

Luckily she had good balance, or she would have fallen on her face.
Looking over to see who it was that grabbed her, Ashly saw it was only Wendy. "Oh it's a good thing I found you!
Someone wants to meet you! Come on!"
Wendy said,
though it was clear that she was drunk.

Ashly sighed softly before allowing her friend to drag her over to wherever it was. The young woman glanced at her friend before glancing at the person whom wanted to see Ashly. Ashly froze on the spot at whom she was looking at and shot a look at her friend,
who gave her a look as if to say,"What?" and Ashly only turned on her heel and walked towards the entrance.

"Ash!Ash! Ashly! Ashly wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean for this I swear!" her friend called out as Ashly walked out the door. "Oh sure Wendy. You sure did want it to happen! You set me up! You were trying to hook me up weren't you? I knew this was a bad idea. I'm going home, thanks for screwing things up Wendy." Ashly said and headed towards her car.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shrewd » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:50 am

x
╭ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╮
ㅤ* she/her ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image
ㅤ* intj
ㅤ* true neutral
ㅤ* trades
ㅤ* film & books
ㅤ* phantom thread (2017)
╰ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ╯
Shrewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist