~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What's one thing you'd like to see in this role play?

A dance
35%
A different club/sport/music
12%
Daily announcements
No votes
All of the above
54%

Total votes : 26

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *~

Postby The Evil Queen » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:01 pm

E G Y P T
18|Senior|Homosexual|Tags: Ronan

Egypt quickly grabbed her favorite red and black plaid button up out of her locker and wrapped it around her waist. Standing on the tips of her toes, she reached for her sketchbook which was on the locker shelf her dads had insisted she needed. Being 5'2" and having a top locker wasn't ideal, but she did the best she could to make it work. When the hallways are empty she usually stands on top of her textbooks to make herself taller. Shutting the locker with a loud thud, she began her descent through the halls. The girl kept books firmly in one hand, resting them at her side as she walked. She briefly turned to look at a flyer for Art Club, but before she got the chance to read anything she collided with someone. Dropping her books to the floor she immediately squatted down to pick them up, only getting one as the other got the rest. Egypt stood up as the other handed her books back, not looking at the other girl for the first time. The short haired girl didn't take them back for a moment, instead a playful smile slowly spread across her lips. "You know, I usually charge ten bucks for running into me, but for you it's on the house." Egypt stated with a wink in the blue haired girl's direction. Egypt tilted her head curiously as she lightly bit her bottom lip, staring up at the other as she did. "I'm kidding. Only five dollars." Egypt jokes with a small laugh as she adjusts the books so they're now in one hand. "Egypt." The girl said as she held out a hand for the other to shake.
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starletta. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Username:: starstruck;
Name:: tyler benson
Grade:: junior
Sexuality:: hetero
Crush:: open
Relationships:: open
Family:: jason benson, amelia benson, skye benson
Dislikes:: silence, messing up in front of people
Personality:: loyal, confident, funny
History:: tyler may seem like a typical football player who doesn't care about anything except parties, but tyler actually has straight A's and has never been in detention. tyler and skye are very close; they tell each other everything.
Clubs/Sports/Music:: football
Talents:: football, photography
Other:: ---

Username:: starstruck;
Name:: skye benson
Grade:: sophomore
Family:: jason benson, amelia benson, tyler benson
Likes:: cheerleading, gymnastics, animals, shopping, the beach
Dislikes:: people who act stupid to get attention
Personality:: flirty, outgoing, perky, sassy
History:: skye went to a private school for a year but decided to switch to public school because she thought it suited her better. skye has been cheerleading since she could speak and currently has a collection of three hundred bows.
Clubs/Sports/Music:: cheer, volleyball
Talents:: cheerleading, volleyball, gymnastics
starletta.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alune » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:33 pm

Username:: nightingale,
Name:: serena windsor
Grade:: junior
Family:: ella windsor, cody windsor, christian windsor
Dislikes:: failing, bullies, fake people, large crowds
Personality:: cheerful, smart, witty
History:: was bullied a lot in freshman year but her brother shut them up and they never talked to her again
Clubs/Sports/Music:: chorus, dance
Talents:: singing, dancing, tumbling

Name:: christian windsor
Grade:: senior
Sexuality:: heterosexual
Crush:: demetra everhart
Family:: ella windsor, cody windsor, serena windsor
Dislikes:: liars, rude people
Personality:: outgoing, friendly,
History:: he's very brotherly towards serena to the point where sometimes she gets really annoyed.
Clubs/Sports/Music:: football
Talents:: football

Name:: Vanessa Taylor (Ms. Taylor or Coach Taylor)
Teacher Of:: just cheer and dance
Clubs/Sports/Music:: cheer and dance coach
Personality:: intense, energetic, ambitious, hates losing, friendly but don't get on her bad side
History:: She's cheered and danced since she was three years old
Sexuality:: heterosexual
Crush:: ---
Relationships:: ---
Dislikes:: usually the captains of the teams because they always challenge her coaching
Last edited by alune on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
alune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING) *~

Postby Queen Quartz » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:14 pm

Queen Quartz wrote:
Mason Crow/ Junior/ 17/ Hallway/ Open

Mason walked into the school, a book in one hand and a deck of cards in the other. He looked over to his Sister who shared the glance. "Have a nice day, dearest sister." He said with an all too fake smile. "You as well, my dear brother." She returned and they parted ways. He rolled his eyes and shoved he loose hair from his face, pushing it away from the large astral symbol in the center of his forehead. He walked over to his new locker, Mason looked over and seen people talking near the water fountain close by, he twisted it and input the code then clicked it open. He shoved the deck of cards in his pocket and placed the book inside the locker, he pulled a few things out of his backpack, then placed it in his locker with the book.

Mercy Crow/ Junior/ 17/ Hallway/ Demetra

A head of blonde hair and a slightly too pitched voice hit her ears, she finished placing every emergency item's that every girl needs in her locker. A mirror, red lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner, perfume, and other things before turning to the other girl and smiling. "Hey! Demetra, how are you?" She asked, waving at the other cheerleader with a large (but also fake) smile.

H.G Wells/ Teacher/ 30/ Classroom/ Open

Helena shifted papers around her desk, this year she taught a mix of all grade levels. She usually taught Seniors and Juniors, but they added some Freshman and Sophomores to her class this year. She sighed, the project she had planned out was meant for only Juniors and Seniors, she wasn't sure how to get around this. But then it hit her, it was simple. It just needed to be a Group Project, she checked earlier that morning and the class was still mostly made of Juniors and Seniors so if there was just a underclassman in each group, the project would turn out just fine... She hoped.
Last edited by Queen Quartz on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Queen Quartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:11 am

Ezra Price
17|Male|Junior
Tagged: Beth -> Open.
"See you later," Ezra responded, waving slightly, then he started down the corridor, after turning himself around. He got a little lost in thought, and took the timetable that he kept in his pocket to double check what class he had first, which turned out to be English. He ambled down the corridor, not particularly in any great rush, and he carefully maneuvered around the other students, wondering what was going to be part of the lesson today. He liked English, but he wasn't entirely sure if he was actually any good at it. Sure, he got decent grades, but he always had a slight fear in the back of his mind that he was only being given the good grades out of pity. He soon reached the door to the English classroom, and he waited, just off to one side.

Ezekiel Novak
18|Male|Senior
Tagged: Demetra, Mercy (mentions).
Just a few minutes later, Ezekiel glanced up, over towards some nearby lockers, where he heard the exchanged greetings between two cheerleaders. One of them was probably the Head Cheerleader, but he didn't really know which one, mostly because he'd never actually paid attention to find out who got the position. He raised an eyebrow, just quietly observing the two of them subtly, over the top of his book and quickly figured out that the smile from one of the girls was rather fake. He wouldn't, in all honesty, be surprised if a fight was to break out between the two at some point.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:17 am

❝𝓡𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓷 𝓑𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓼❞

Female // Seventeen // Senior // Panromantic
Clubs Art + Book club // Location Hallway // Tags Egypt

She looked at the other girl for a second before breaking into a smile and laughing, it was short and soft but she enjoyed it. "Just for me? I'm flattered." The girl said, the smile still lingering on her lips as she looked down to her. "The best I can do for you is the two quarters in my back pocket." She replied with a small shrug, glancing down as Egypt shifted her books to free up a hand and hold it out for the younger girl. "Ronan. It's been a pleasure to run into you." The blue-haired girl stated as she took the outstretched hand to shake. "Hope you weren't in too much of a hurry." Ronan said, realizing she may have stopped the girl on her way to an important class or that she had to be at one early.
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:27 am

Karlie Hales
Music Club || Sophomore ||
Tags: Open

Karlie walked around, looking at all the people and lockers in the school.

"This is gonna be a long day...." She turned her attention to the small paper in her
hands, it turned out she was right in front of her locker. She opened it and put un-
needed things inside, and slowly closed it. Her skin started crawling when she looked at all the people around her,
getting nervous she turned to her locker and whispered to herself, "Stop worrying Karlie...."

Postby The Evil Queen » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:21 am

E G Y P T
18|Senior|Homosexual|Tags: Ronan, H.G Wells

Egypt smiled up at the other with a lingering smile as she replied. "Pleasure to meet you as well, Freckles." The girl shifted her weight to her left leg as she listened to the other speak. "Nah, I was actually just about to drop my books off and then go look for a friend of mine." Egypt stated as she shrugged her shoulders as she used her free hand to brush some stray hair out of her eyes. "Actually, stay here for a minute, I'll be back shortly." The girl said before taking off down the hallway to find English Class. The short haired girl dodged students, even ducking a few times, to make it down the hallway. Luckily for her, Ms. Wells classroom wasn't too far away. She quietly slipped in the classroom, passing rows of desks before making it to her familiar spot at the back of the class. Quickly setting her books down in a messy fashion, the girl took off once more. "Hi Ms. Wells, no time to talk!" Egypt stated in a quiet shout as she raced out the door. She ran back down the hallways, this time only slowing down as she reached the girl with the short blue hair. "Alright, follow me. Wait- do you have to get to class right away?" Egypt said, about to take off once more but stopped at the realization.

(@Consulting_Angel - I'll have Egypt meet up with Ezekiel next post ^_^)
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~* Northville High (NEW AND ACCEPTING--NEED TEACHERS) *

Postby dayman » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:22 am

All accepted. And can everyone make sure I have all their characters updated on the front page?))

Peridon't wrote:
| Principal Melrose | 35 | Location: Office | Tags: Open |
After Melrose had finished finding a substitute for Mr. Fresno's science class and Mrs. Garcia's Spanish period 2 class, she decided to go around and pay some teachers a visit before school officially started. She walked down the corner and entered Ms. Wells's room. "Hey Helena!" Melrose smiled as she knocked on the door frame. "We still up for lunch?" Ms. Wells was one of her best teacher friends.

| Beth Michaels | 17 | Location: School Hallway | Tags: Open |
She lined up next to her advanced geometry class door and waited for the first period bell to ring. She pulled out a cherry lollipop and stuck it in her cheek.

| Chris Michaels | 18 | Location: Hallway | Tags: Bre |
"Nah. It's ok. She likes to be called weird." He shrugged. "Hey! There she is now!" He waved at his sister and Beth rolled her eyes. "Hold on one sec..." He smirked and walked over to his sister whose classroom was right across the hall. He was talking to her for a minute and then handed him something with an exhausted expression. Chris came back and handed Bre a pink lemonade lollipop. "For you!"
dayman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Evil Queen » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:28 am

S H I L O H
T R E M A I N E

38|Writing Teacher|Homosexual|Tags: Open

After getting Egypt up and out of bed, the man grabbed his cup of coffee and headed out the door. He then got in the car and drove to the school. He usually walked there, but his was running late this morning. Upon entering the building, he began walking down the halls, nodding to a few students on the way to his office. He wore a black blazer with a grey button up shirt and black skinny jeans with shiny dark grey boots. After turning into his classroom he set down his briefcase next to the desk before turning to the chalkboard and writing the day's agenda. His long black hair fell over his eyes as he wrote. After writing the days plans on the board the man sat on top of his desk as he waited for students to arrive.
The Evil Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me