❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~New & Accepting Please Join!~

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ❧Southpoint Farms❧ ~New & Accepting Please Join!~

Postby summerxstars » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:07 am

Cassidy Smith|Tags: Ellie, Finn

"You sure that's a good idea she seems worked up and if you don't think its a good idea I'll do some jumping in the arena" said Cassidy softly. She grabbed her phone and opened up her emails and saw it was Meadow's lovely email about riding since she told her she wanted to ride some. It was Jazzy. She walked towards the mare's stall who snorted softly. She slowly opened the stall door and led the mare out and put her into cross ties further away from the impatient mare and towards more to the end. She then walked to Molly and grabbed her lead rope and led her out of the cross ties and into her stall. "Goodbye love" she said hugging her tightly before leaving her to eat. The mare whinnied softly. "You'll get to go to the pasture soon" she whispered gently. She then walked to Jazzy who snorted gently. Cassidy began to unload all of the mare's stuff. Hopefully her sister would be back soon.

Meadow Smith|Tags: Open

(saying they finished to keep this thread active :3)

Meadow let the Ace canter back as joyfully as ever. She managed to get him to slow down. He was thrilled with his life suddenly. She made him stop and she hopped off and quickly washed him off and put him up. She then turned to see Cassidy with Jazzy. She smiled and waved and Cassidy waved back. "Don't have to act like I'm a ghost" she teased playfully. She ran off to go see Cloudy for a few moments. The Arabian seemed happy and wanted to play so she left him to roam freely in the pasture.

She went back into the barn and pulled out Wesley and put him by her sister. She quickly tacked up letting Cassidy be. She led Wesley out to the indoor jumping arena. She tied him up to the gate and quickly set up the jumps very high. Probably 3-4ft. Quickly she darted back and untied him and hopped on slowly and carefully without a mounting block causing Wesley to trot forward eagerly. She allowed him to warmup a little before she let him canter towards the jump. She clucked a ton and gave a nudge of support with her spur causing him to leap easily over the jump. "Good boy!" she praised as the gelding eagerly galloped after so proud of himself. She giggled and patted him and let him walk a lap.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:44 pm

Finn O'Malley
    Male
    Firefly ⨂ Mischief :: Eventing
    Cassidy; Ellie
    Warm Up @ Outdoor Arena
With a last once-over of his big bay mare and the tack adorning her, Finn started to head out of the barn to the outdoor arena; Cassidy's last remark caught him slightly off guard and he gave her a perplexed glance as they walked past. His mare wasn't acting any differently than she normally did - high strung, especially since she knew they were working out in the field; a bit antsy because other mares were within close proximity (her personality is alpha dominant and very mareish). Knowing how to handle the feisty warmblood, Finn required his horse to have manners and walk easily beside him as they walked up to the green mounting block. Firefly snorted and stepped up to a prancing gait, excited for the training session - her owner slowed her back to a walk and led her into a standing position. One last tack check, girth adjustment, and releasing the stirrups - the redheaded man climbed the block and slipped on to the mare's back in a swift and easy motion.

Once in the outdoor arena, Finn had his mare move off in a forward walk once around the large ring; Firefly responded by stretching her head down and out as she walked then bringing it up and stepping off on the verge of trotting. He kept her in check with a half halt every few strides as she tried to move the pace faster. When they reached halfway down the long side, he squeezed her up to a trot with a gentle nudge from his inside calf. She eagerly accepted the aid and moved up. Finn didn't worry about her body position as they were warming up, later on in the training session he'd fine-tune the details. After the first lap, the young trainer asked for shoulder-ins and haunches-out as well as leg-yields and circles of varying sizes. When he had performed all warm-up exercises in both directions, he pushed the eventer up to a canter, following her movements in a raised, two-point position. He let her stretch out down the length of the ring before collecting Firefly up and bending her in a large easy-paced circle; moving out he asked her to swap leads down the diagonal before encouraging her up to a hand gallop. Once again, he let her stretch out down the long side with a slower circle movement at the short side.

Satisfied with the fifteen minute warm-up session, Finn slowed his mare to a working walk and headed through the arena gate down the path to the field. Pausing by the barn, he caught up with Ellie while they waited for Cassidy and her mount. "Thanks for waiting." He called to the younger woman with a small grin.
"Have you seen Cassidy yet?" Finn asked after a minute or so.

Firefly was working the bit in her mouth, already a green tinged foamy slime was gathered around her mouth, some even had flecked onto her auburn chest. She was quieter now that she had gotten to stretch her legs. She was still excited for the next phase, energy clearly boiling beneath her skin as her muscles extended and contracted with each movement. Her black bonnet clothed ears flicked forward occasionally but mostly pointed back as she listened to the subtle cues from her rider. Her liquid chocolate eyes had an intense gaze to them as they surveyed the surroundings and sized up the mare closest to her.

OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:50 am

ellie ;
      the girl thought for a moment. "no, i havent-" she began to reply before breeze pulled at the bit and bucked a bit. "i dont think breeze can wait any longer" she laughed. patting the mares neck/
text text text text text text text text text text
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:04 pm

Cassidy Smith|Tags: Finn & Ellie

Cassidy led the mare who'd grown impatient with her light fiddling to get on the mare's tack. Little had Cassidy known that a struggle would have been intact for the girth. She made the mare stand still and she grabbed a mounting block and hopped on. "Sorry I didn't know that Jazzy bloated a ton" she giggled. She patted the mare who snorted. She quickly walked into the arena and let her warm up very quickly and then let her walk. "I'll lead the way I guess" she grinned. She'd been to Southpoint before and rode her sisters horse but, now she was apart of the barn which felt way nicer. She then saw, Miss. Anderson. "Hey!" smiled the trainer brightly. "Oh hi!" beamed the girl. "Where you out to, with Meadow's horse?" asked Ashley. "To cross country field with Finn and Ellie" she said smoothly. "Cool I might come up there later I have to work with Kissy and who knows maybe she'd brighten up at the jumps out there but, it will for sure be after you guys finish up that mare is interesting around other horses that's why she gets a pasture to herself" smiled Ashley. "Well bye have fun!" called out the trainer and was gone. Cassidy smiled gently and let the mare walk to the cross country field. It was accurately five minutes away not far at all and it was a big field with a pond and ditches. Ideally perfect for any level of rider. Cassidy didn't know whether to wait or not but, she knew she didn't to at least do a warm up jump before. She nudged a little with her spur and with minimum effort was able to make the mare canter and jump over the houses. The mare didn't really look at jumps. And, in the long run was quite perky. "Good girl!" she praised patting the mare. She had tons of potential. She then made her halt and wait for the others.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Bailey Silverwood|Status: Head Trainer|

Bailey sat in the office scribbling down listening to Andrea typing away at the computer. "Are the horses good?" asked Bailey raising an eyebrow. "Fine, just thinking we need to do a lesson again sometime, with the kids" said Andrea quietly. "And, Bailey we umm need someone to ride Molly and since I'm on report duty this week could you umm....ride her?" said Andrea. Bailey nodded grabbing her hair net and throwing her hair up under the helmet neatly. "Sure she isn't much work anyway" said Bailey. "Well she was out for a little she needs you since you can handle a umm...little mischief maybe after her break I doubt it will be much though" said the rather pretty Andrea. "Well, if you can catch some of the riders see if anyone wants to do a lesson and count up how many and the names and I'll be in the trainer tack up barn if you need anything and if I'm not out there big outdoor jumping arena with Molly" said Bailey. Andrea gave a thumbs up.

Andrea White|Tags: Open

Andrea watched Bailey leave and sighed a little. She then finished up her little report on the well being of their horses and hopped up and walked out and sat on her trunk by Chance's stall. Chance wasn't in the trainer's barn. He was with the kids and it wasn't any problem to her. She was just a kid to and she liked it in this barn anyway. It was more lively. She opened his stall's window and the horse eagerly came out and she stroked him kissing his cheek.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Finn O'Malley
    Male
    Cassidy; Ellie
    Field Training
Shrugging, Finn squeezed his mare up to a working walk as he followed the chestnut thoroughbred and her rider to the XC field. He glanced over at Ellie making sure she was okay. It was clear that Breeze was done with waiting. Cross Country practice was going to be fun.

Firefly perked up immediately as she saw the large field with the natural looking jumps of varying heights and widths. Finn planned on ending the session with the water obstacles - but followed Cassidy's lead and jumped the lower level Houses jump. The cherry bay mare took off a bit late to the jump, but Finn was well balanced and maintained his seat. He brought her to a halt and backed her up a step. Pushing the mare on, he moved the mare to stand nearby Jazzy and Cassidy. His gaze went to Ellie to see how that pair took the warm up fence.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:00 am

ellie paused watching them ride, she sighed and pushed her heels coaxing the mare into a trot, and then into a smooth canter, she turned her to the fence, rising into half seat. as they approached the jump, ellie gave her another kick, as the mare was slowing down. breeze turned sharply, and ellie, managing to hang on for a bit, soon fell into the dirt, in the landing of the jump. she still had breeze's reins, and stood up sheepishly. "i- er, did it?" she laughed.
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:37 am

Cassidy Smith|Tags: Ellie & Finn

Cassidy watched and winced but, sighed relief seeing she was okay. "10 points for effort" said Cassidy playfully. She patted Jazzy who snorted. "There's a mounting block just outside of where we walked in so you can hop back on. Or, you can just use your legs to get on and over" she said with a shrug. She sent Jazzy into a canter which she did so gracefully and managed to convince the mare to turn around. Cassidy gave the mare a little spur and she sped up gracefully jumping over the houses the other way. "Good girl" she praised. She then looked to see a log. This was Cassidy's favourite jump. Most of the log was above ground level she'd jumped it with Cloudy before. But, in the whole she wouldn't know if the mare would take a leap over. The log measured almost accurately at 2'6-2'9 off ground. And, to make it over she'd need more pace. She gave the mare a little spur and gave a few kisses. She pulled back on the reins lightly signaling the mare to wait as the mare eagerly stepped up. But, apparently Jazlyn had other plans. She took the long spot but, went over it smoothly. And, Cassidy had expected that managed to look pretty as well. Then, she made a turn to the tires. She went into half seat and slowed the mare down so she'd wait. And, politely this time the mare to the wait and gracefully leaped over. "Good girl!" she praised patting the mares neck slowing her into a walk.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutFoxed » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Finn O'Malley
    Male
    Cassidy; Ellie
    Field Training
Watching the other riders performances, Finn liked to make mental notes about what they did successfully and what he might be able to apply to his riding. It was clear to see that Cassidy was easy in the saddle but had a flair of arrogant boredom, which he questioned momentarily before flicking the thought away. He waited patiently for Ellie to take the first jump, but when it went a bit sideways - Finn stood up in his stirrups with wide eyes. Luckily the young woman hadn't been hurt, it was almost a slow motion slip off the shoulder. When she stood up and make a joke of it, he knew that everything was okay. Falls were just part of the sport, bad falls were a big deal, but everyone should know how to take an easy spill - tuck and roll.

Giving a half smile, Finn said, "Wow. That's one way to do that obstacle. Be happy we weren't working in the pond."He put a jesting inflection in his voice to show that he was relieved that she was okay. He walked Firefly closer to the unmounted rider. In an undertone loud enough for Ellie to hear, he asked, "You okay? You almost stuck with it too. Need any help?" He kept his warmblood mare under control and minding her manners, standing still away from the other horses. Looking over his shoulder Finn noticed Cassidy had already moved on to the next set of obstacles - focusing on her own training session.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:03 pm

XXXXXX XXXXXX

adelaide / addy | twenty one | crush: none | horses - joker, milly, pandora | tagged: open

adelaide's horses had been trucked over along with her sisters about two and a half months ago from bulgaria, they spent nearly 8 weeks in quarantine before being allowed here for the last week and a half . their flight had been delayed a week due to horrific storms, so they only arrived three days ago. she worked joker early about 6-7 and now a bit later had haltered milly and was leading the bay mare towards the paddock, pandora following at an excited trot. she chuckled at the chestnut filly as she cantered through the gate only stopping when she realised her mother wasn't following her and she came galloping back towards her dam. she smiled and worked with milly for a little while, keeping the mares ground work up to date.
    she needed the mare to be respectful, especially when she was looking for a stallion, the mare was very arrogant and moody towards other horses so needed the mare to be respectful of her before a stallion got near her. she stroked the mare after some time and managed to halter the filly who kept trying to run around, she played with her for some time, doing some basic ground work, working the fillies mind before turning her loose with her dam, the two bolted around for a while, pandora was way to excited, she sighed softly when the filly face planted and came up with a small limp before nothing. she could see a decent cut on the fillies leg that she would tend to when she brought the two in in a few hours, but for now she'd be okay as it didn't look dep and she was weight baring fine. she looked over to the arena to see her sister heading over with her black pony mare shiloh. she also caught someone come off off in the cross country course through the trees, and stepped closer incase they needed help, but she seemed fine so left them alone and simply sat in the paddock watching her mare and filly.

XXXXXX XXXXXX

elizabeth / beth | twenty one | crush: none | horses - charlie, shiloh | tagged: open

elizabeth had woke up late this morning unlike her sister and was rushing a bit until she was in the stable.
    she hurried to halter shiloh and saddle her up in a dark havana brown signature bridle, a matching pessoa saddle and matching stud girth with a breast plate. she saddled the mare up with and fitted a white bonnet onto his ears that matched the pad, before pulling on some dark havana brown coloured leather boots with white fleece lining and booted up the mare before grabbing her helmet and lead her outside to the arena where she fiddled with the jumps until two sat at 150cm (5'0) and others sat at 130cm (4'3) and 140cm (4'7). she made sure all the jumps were good, about five verticals, and three oxers or spreads. she mounted the black mare and started warming her up, riding in a half seat once she pushed her into a canter, gently applying heel as she changed her rein and asked for a flying change onto her right lead. once she had the mare thoroughly warmed up, working on lots of lateral movements before letting the mare catch her breath as she walked a lap around the arena before turning her on her hind quarters into a collected canter. giving her a little bit of push but still keeping her well connected between her leg and hand to avoid the mare rushing into the jump as she approached the smaller of the jumps, at about 105cm (3'6). she sat deeper into the saddle pushing her weight into her red free jump stirrups as the mare jumped out of her stride, keeping her weight in her stirrups she kept her leg where it normally sat unlike most riders who let their leg slide back to the horses flank past the girth... how people rode like that was beyond her and it made sense why their horses took rails, refused or rushed the jumps. elizabeth remained with weight in the stirrups right through to the landing and two strides of canter after the jump before proceeding in a half seat for the next jump. pushing the mare into a much more up hill forward canter for the 150cm spread jump. giving a kiss sound of encouragement the mare kept her ears pulled forwards in utter excitement as the mare jumped. she repeated the same as she'd done with the smaller jumps, and when the mare cantered forwards after the jump, she turned and the mare misplaced her hooves as she cantered the circle stumbling down, beth sat upright and lifted her hands to pull the mares head up, helping her lift her front legs back up as the mare stood and continued to canter. mid canter elizabeth took her feet out of the stirups while cooing the mare to slow as she threw her leg over and jumped along side the mare until she slowed down and then she checked the mare by lunging her on the spot, when it was clear it was just a miss step and there was nothing wrong with the mare, she mounted back up and headed out on the trails, she's jump if there was one in the way, but shiloh was a show jumper, not an eventer.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me