(♛) masked.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Are you interested?

Yes, yes, yes!
23%
Quite possibly.
41%
Hmm, maybe.
9%
Not really, just looking.
18%
Ugh, no. you need to stop making threads.
9%
Definitely not.
No votes

Total votes : 22

(♛) unu !

Postby swaguary » Thu May 04, 2017 2:41 pm

sebastian andor.
            ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯

xxxxxsebastian stumbled off the plane in a disoriented manner, his head spinning wildly. he hated flying. with a passion. being stuck in a confined metal tube thousands of feet above the air was very unnerving to him. how he managed to survive the grueling two hour and forty minute flight? he had no idea. the minute the plane had set ground, seb took off like a rocket, not wanting to spend another moment on that horrid aircraft.

xxxxxnow, wandering around the airport in search of food, seb caught sight of a familiar head of auburn hair a few feet in front of him. a wave of relief washed over him as he realized who it was, alianovna rosaceae. aka his best friend. he wasn't even sure if she considered them to be friends, but she seemed to tolerate him so seb took that as a yes."nova!" he called out, jogging over to her. "you have no idea, the torture i've been through today," he dramatized, casually slinging an arm around her with a chuckle.
            ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯ ⋯⋯
            tagged // nova
swaguary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♞) masked.

Postby landogate » Thu May 04, 2017 4:28 pm

𝐑 𝐀 𝐏 𝐇 𝐀 𝐄 𝐋 ♞ ════════════════════════════════════════════════

raphael stopped himself before he said anything else.
his parents had told him to stay quiet about the ball, some of the
royal children and heirs weren't invited, and really, raphael
wasn't that excited to go anyway.

raphael coughed again, his stomach grumbled. "do you two
wish to join me in my journey for a hot drink? even inside i'm
cold."

male - nineteen - prince of portugal - bisexual - location: heathrow airport - tags: eryk, agneth
landogate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

christopher

Postby vixen; » Fri May 05, 2017 1:52 am

C H R I S T O P H E R

male | nine-teen | prince of mexico | location; airport | tags; freya

the prince looked down at freya, glancing over to the cage as she looked to it. christopher smiled as she spoke her name. "freya. that's a pretty name." christopher looked down by his feet, poncho dancing around, demanding attention. christopher reached down, scooped the little dog into his hands and smiled as poncho let out a shrill yip towards freya. "ignore this one. she's just a bit angry from being kept in her crate. she's a sweet heart, really." christopher ran his hand over poncho's head and smiled as the black dog bit his thumb. "ouch." christopher pulled his hand away from the little dog. "i'm christopher. crowned prince of mexico. this is poncho."
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♛) i can show you what you truly sure!

Postby valkyrie, » Fri May 05, 2017 3:06 am

( ) - - ALIANOVNA ROSACEAE
          ─── ( PRINCESS )

( role. princess of czech republic) ( age. nineteen ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. x ) ( location. airport) ( tagged. seb )

turning around and seeing her best friend, nova's cheeks lit up as sebastian got closer to her. " well, it's not as worse as mine. " the princess chuckled and hugged him tightly. people thought she was the cold-hearted princess and that she didn't like anyone. smiling at the prince, "how have you been? i've missed you dearly." nova said to her best friend. walking towards the gate, " wanna go to eat? i've been stuck on the plane for a while. "
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (♛) masked.

Postby artemis, » Fri May 05, 2017 8:42 am

( ♥︎ ) - FREYA
    - female )) - heir to scottish throne )) - 19 )) - feeling calm )) - tagging none ))

freya smiled at poncho, and smiled at chris. "thanks," she said, blushing just a bit. she giggled at the small dog's antics before looking back up at christoper. "it's nice to meet you, christoper, er..— your highness," she said, putting down her bag. she was not surprised that nobody knew who she really was, although she sometimes wondered why nobody questioned where the daughter of scotland was. she fiddled with her wristband, which was thick and woven to resemble the scottish flag.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Emily.

Postby Cristleclear6585 » Fri May 05, 2017 9:18 am

e͓̽m͓̽i͓̽l͓̽y͓̽ h͓̽a͓̽r͓̽t͓̽
Princess of Norway |
18 | Location : Airplane/
Airport | Sexuality :Hetero
Tagged : Open

Emily jolted awake when the plane descended. Her father had wanted her to fly private, but she insisted on flying commercial because she didn't want to cause much commotion. Due to the weather in Norway, the flight has been delayed a few hours . Emily looked out of the window, brushing brown hair out of her eyes. Adjusting her eyes to the sudden bright light, she discovered that they already landed. Emily politely waited till everyone in her row was off, then, hauling her suitcase, ran down the ramp. She looked around, squished in the busy crowd, for the animal transportation office. Finally finding it, Emily rushed inside.

"Hello! I'm Emily Hart, here it says that my albino squirrel was supposed to be delivered here 10 minutes ago? Is she here?" She asked politely.

The worker nodded, and without a word, went into the back room to get a little velvet lined cage. Inside, sitting up and pulling at the bars, was a little white squirrel.

"Bergljot!" Emily yapped happily as she went to open the cage. The worker glared at her unaproveinly when she opened the cage. Emily dipped her head in apology and hoisted the little squirrel onto her shoulder. "I'm sorry, Bergljot doesn't like being in a cage,
I promise you, she's well behaved and will stay on my shoulder at all times." Emily said politely to the worker before heading back in to the main airport area.
Cristleclear6585

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

christopher

Postby vixen; » Fri May 05, 2017 9:33 am

C H R I S T O P H E R

male | nine-teen | prince of mexico | location; airport | tags; freya

he chuckled as she called her "highness". christopher's eyes moved to the bracelet she was toying with. "miss freya, there is no need to call me 'highness', i would much rather you call me christopher. nobody in my kingdom calls me highness. it's a title i don't want or need." christopher set poncho down by his feet. the small dog bounced by his heels for a moment then bounded over to the cat's crate. "poncho, no no. come here, girl." christopher called out to his dog. the animal turned to look back at christopher and simply ignored his order. the small dog ran over to his feet, darting away before christopher could pick her up. "filthy animal. get back here." christopher's words were bitter, but his face held a playful smile to it. "excuse me for a moment, freya." with that, christopher took two steps, clearing the distant between him and the dog. poncho yipped as christopher's hand closed around her and lifted her into the air. christopher returned to freya, placing poncho into her crate. the dog barked in protest but christopher simply told the animal to be quiet. "freya, are you here for the royal ball or are you simply traveling?" he asked her.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

prince derick

Postby danibo » Fri May 05, 2017 9:44 am

derick malic animurk
tags ;; emily || location ;; english airport || mood ;; tense

derick slowly strayed away from where's leilani and andrei were talking, feeling a bit uncomfortable chatting in an airport. he glanced around, examining the things around him. once noticing more and more people rushing in he decided he'd head to his hotel after his dogs got here, as the hotel he reserved allowed well-kept dogs and cats. he didn't like leaving his dogs alone with his parents because he's afraid they won't take care of them properly.

derick heard his phone ding as a notification alerted him the whereabouts of the plane carrying his beloved pets and their items. the notification simply read that his dogs would be in shortly, and each of their small suitcases too. before long, derick grabbed his suitcase and wheeled it over to the front desk and stood behind a girl with a white squirrel, waiting patiently to see his dogs' crates rolled in. (yes, he put wheels on their crates for easier mobility, but they are removeable just in case) he watched as his dogs and their assorted suitcases were brought into the back. he grinned after seeing his dogs perk up once seeing him. he was still tense for the reason he was here, sure, but he was slightly eased seeing his dogs were alright.

derick didn't want to seem rude, but he tapped the strange girl in front of him on the shoulder.
        "i'd like to get my dogs, please," he said as he stepped around her and looked to the worker at the front desk. "i am derick animurk, looking for my three dogs, rex, saidee and grabby," he stated softly as he watched the worker go to the back and bring the dogs around the desk to him. "where are their bags?"

the worker, clearly annoyed, went to the back and grabbed the bags. they set one bag on each of the crates. [color=#40BFFF]"thank you!" derick said excitedly as he wheeled everything over to the strange girl. [color=#40BFFF]"i'm derick animurk, and you are?" he asked, offering a hand shake.
danibo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(♛) 4. andrei medvedev

Postby sinensys » Fri May 05, 2017 10:27 am

A n d r e i M e d v e d e v ,
    prince of russia. tag(s): Leilani, Derick.

A smile battled "No, I'm seriosen!" A little bit of russian melded into his speech, but he didn't notice. Andrei was busy trying to stifle laughter, "Lani-!" He stopped, unable to feign a sulky expression any longer, and grinned, shaking his head with a light chortle and looking down as the hispanic princess continued. "If anyone would know, it would be you. But hey, you seem to hear okay, so I mean," he trailed off and shrugged, still grinning. It was rare that he got to meet in person with Derick and Leilani, and he was having a pretty good time, even with the annoying party ahead. That event would be something he'd worry about later on; for now, he was with friends.

Speaking of, Leilani brought the party up. The grin slowly died as Andrei shook his head slightly, "I don't really know yet. I'm annoyed that I even have to go, I'd much rather wander in London. And what if the local royalty show up and, like, have a whole planned itinerary for the ball? I really don't want to have to lose it and end up going to war with them, you know my family's like that." It was a joke, but it also wasn't. He was about to look ask the irish heir as to what he thought, but the taller man had wandered off. Andrei didn't question it; the irishman was probably going to pick up more luggage or somethi-

Arkadii! a voice screamed in the russian's head. The akita was probably on his way, or even here in the airport. He grinned at Leilani again. "Did you bring dog too? I bet they're in here somewhere."
sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (♛) masked.

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri May 05, 2017 10:53 am

|| P R I N C E S S L E I L A N I ||
    location; airport || mood; happy as heck || tags; andrei || action; talking ||
    leilani rolled her eyes again. "when was i known for leaving my babies behind?
    leo and franky both came along. and roscoe."
    she beamed as she placed her hands
    on her hips. "yeah, i know where to find them, actually. come, come." as she spoke
    a bit of her hispanic accent came out as she grabbed andrei's hand and lead him to
    ward the area where are all the royal pets were kept. "see? i know where i'm going."
    lani puffed out her chest proudly.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me