closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Pirate RP *New/accepting!

Postby XxMystic » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:21 pm

(I guess were on the island. Ill edit my post^)
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMystic » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:23 pm

~The Devils Hand~
Alyssa sag against a tree, watching the activity going on around the island. Pirates from all over came to be here. Alyssa could see why. It was nice having a safe place to go, with no worries of other pirates attacking, or even the navy after them.
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twiggy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:26 pm

{Nero- page 2-19-Male-no crush-The Devils Hand, but on the island}

Nero yanked Adi from the sand and quickly backed away from the ferret, looking at it with mild horror
. "Ah, hello?" If the ferret was wild, there was a high chance it had some disease. As his ankle was bleeding, there was also a high chance it would have given him it. What was a ferret doing on the island anyway? The thing had to have an owner.
hi! Im fairly open for commissions, feel free to ask!
I also dont trade that often, if you really want to trade with me, please contact me in a forum or a private message, thanks!
L.S.H.I.F.O.M.U.O.W.I.D.H.A.U.B.I.I.D.I.W.N.I.W. (laughing so hard i fell of my unocorn,oh wait i don't have a unicorn, but if i did,i would name it winston
twiggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby val. » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:31 pm

.|Welsh the Ship Doctor: Form page 4: No Crush: The Devil's Hand|.

Cherry started flicking her tail left and right, before running off. A long whistle broke the silence, and Welsh appeared from around the corner. The little ferret climbed up her leg and then onto her shoulder as she inoccently smiled at everybody who had got bitten, saying sorry. Welsh grabbed Cherry and put her in the sand, and looked over at one pirate who was bleeding. "I'm so sorry about you gettin' bitten!" Welsh said walking over to him, "I can fix your wound real quick?" She added.
The Monsters

Kraken

Goliath
Behemoth

Wraith

val.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Talia - 18 - Captain of The Devil's Hand And Bane - 17 - Member of The Devil's Hand

Talia had taken to sitting under a tree on the island listening to Bane chatter away about something, usually she'd give the boy all her attention but sometimes he just seemed to go on about everything and everyone. Clint was off hunting, he'd come back at her whistle without a doubt. Thor was at Bane's side lazing around as if the drone of Bane's voice was lulling the great dane mix into a deep sleep.

"Either way it wouldn't be bad to get a different material for the sails," Bane continued to go on, "Lighter still durable would be best so that it wouldn't be so hard to deal with them in a storm. As for maps we really need to update them."
Always looking for new, interesting RPs with a focus towards plot not romance, with fantasy elements. Warrior Cats with fantasy, wolf packs with fantasy, honestly any animal with fantasy works too. Experienced Marvel RPer.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMystic » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:37 pm

~The Devils Hand~
Alyssas attention fell on two pirates, who seemed to be discussing the ferret that was running around. Alyssa assumed that the girl was he owner, and the guy had got bitten. Alyssa couldn't help but chuckle at the situation. A ferret like that would be pretty handy with enemies, she thought.
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twiggy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:39 pm

{Nero- page 2-19-Male-no crush-The Devils Hand, but on the island}

He looked from the girl to the ferret in disbelief. Pointing in the general direction of the ferret,
he responded indignantly. "You need to put that thing on a leash!" Adi the monkey dove from her perch into the mans bag, hung lazily over his shoulder. "And yes, if you will." He added reluctantly, shifting his weight to his uninjured foot.
hi! Im fairly open for commissions, feel free to ask!
I also dont trade that often, if you really want to trade with me, please contact me in a forum or a private message, thanks!
L.S.H.I.F.O.M.U.O.W.I.D.H.A.U.B.I.I.D.I.W.N.I.W. (laughing so hard i fell of my unocorn,oh wait i don't have a unicorn, but if i did,i would name it winston
twiggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby val. » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:44 pm

.|Welsh the Ship Doctor: Form page 4: No Crush: The Devil's Hand|.

"I'm not putting her on a leash." Retorted Welsh, as she bent down and dug in her bag that hung by her side. She put some stinging ointment on the wound, and then wrapped it carefully. "Your welcome..." She grumbled, and glared at him with killer eyes. Cherry seemed to stick her tongue at Nero, as Welsh walked away. "I'll but you on a leash..." She muttered, and stroked Cherry softly cooing to the ferret.
The Monsters

Kraken

Goliath
Behemoth

Wraith

val.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxMystic » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:49 pm

(Dove, Pirates Of The Caribbean is my favorite movie...you've got me wanting to watch it now from your siggy XD)

~The Devils Hand~
Alyssa watched the waves slowly come up to the shore line. She figured now was a good time to relax, there was no telling when they would board the ship again. She tipped her hat down, covering half her face. She closed her eyes humming to herself, listening to the other noises
around.
XxMystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby val. » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:50 pm

{{It's mine to! xD That's why I have Captain Jack in my siggy saying 'Shoo' to a ship!}}
The Monsters

Kraken

Goliath
Behemoth

Wraith

val.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups