Ɔαмρ Ƨʏмρнσиʏ | Teen RP | Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What day should Hot Chelle Rae host a concert?

Poll ended at Wed May 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Today! (May 4th)
No votes
Tommorow (May 5th)
No votes
Two Days (May 6th)
No votes
Three Days (May 7th)
No votes
Four Days (May 8th)
No votes
Five Days (May 9th)
No votes
Six Days (May 10th)
No votes
Week from now (May 11th)
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: Ɔαмρ Ƨʏмρнσиʏ | Teen RP | Accepting

Postby *BYE* » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:19 am

Nina smiled and looked into his eyes, she rested her arms on his shoulders and smiled "your a great guy Alfie" she smiled, she sighed thinking of all her bad boyfriends and now Alfie who seemed diffrent
Quit
*BYE*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moustache. » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:40 am

Alfie smiled, she put her down gently and kissed her on the lips, he looked up at her, and put his hands around her waist.
moustache wrote: hey guys, this is my moustache.. no stealies.

one direction wrote:live while we're young♥

moustache.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shirona » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:21 am

Nicholas

"Well I'm Nicholas. You can call me Cole or Nick. I am in Cabin Three, and I play a lot of brass instruments. But my main one is drums. I play trumpet, trombone, guitar, cello, viola, and I do a little singing." Cole said. He hoped it didn't sound like he was bragging. He just played a lot of instruments. Nick sat down next to Miko.

Abby

Abby saw that it was her turn. She was stand next to Cole. "Okay I am Abby. I am in Cabin three as well. I am a singing. I play mostly woodwinds. Like Oboe, all Flutes, Alto Saxophone, Clarinet, and piano. Robert and I have started a band and would like some more members. I can help with anyone who would like a instrument buddy or something." Abby said. Abby sat down and let Robert stand up.
grey jedi. karasuno. aquarius. enfj.
chaotic neutral. slytherin. wampus.

★★★★★★
Shirona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ɔαмρ Ƨʏмρнσиʏ | Teen RP | Accepting!

Postby winterwonderland. » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:33 am

Ƨαмαитнα
19 | single | in main building for camp meeting

Samantha flashed a smile toward James, but other than that, she didn't show any indication of her flirting with him. With a small smile lingering on her lips, her gaze followed each of the speakers as they introduced themselves.

Ƭσяι
18 | single | in main building for camp meeting

Tori sat beside Jake and rested her legs to the side of her and placed one hand by her side to support herself. She politely listened to each person by giving them eye contact and her attention. On the other hand, her sleepy eyelids were half closed, and her mind was more focused on her dreamy thoughts than the real world.

Яσвɛят
19 | single | in main building for camp meeting

Robert groaned quietly when it was his turn and reluctantly stood up. "I'm Robert, and I'm in cabin one. I play guitar, and I like sports... Oh, and like Abby said, we're planning to start a band. That's 'bout it," he said before sitting back down.

{ writer's block }
{ ...SherbertBabez... & I T A L Y: Could you please go to the main building? Everyone is supposed to be there for a meeting. }
winterwonderland.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby picallily » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:43 am

Callie | 18
“I’ll never second guess the things that I have done. I’ve got too much left to say and too much to become.”

Callie watched James as her gave Samantha a flirty look, She sighed 'well...' She thought to herself. She faked a smile at him and then continued to look and listen to Samantha. When it was her turn to speak she said "I'm Callie, I'm in Cabin 1 and I sing and songwrite." She smiled and sat down. Watching everyone else as they spoke.
Hey there<3 My names Katie. I love All time Low and I love youtubers. Including Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (AmazingPhil)! I'm just one of those obsessed Fangirls that love them to pieces. Honestly they are just too perfect. Oh, I also love pokemon, and some anime...Yeah don't judge me! Haha! If you like Any youtubers or All time low, Just pm me! We can have a chat! Yaya
picallily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hideś » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:46 am

Miko looked at Nicholas when he was talking about himself and then smiled at him when he sat down "So you told them about your talents. I hope they wont ask for showing talents." she said to him and looked back at the scene.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓❟
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━
┏───────────────┓
┖───────────────┚
━━ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 ━━
░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━━━━
◂𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄▸
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
━━━━━━━━━ 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒
Image..Image
𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 ━━━━━━━━━━
Hideś

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *BYE* » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:50 am

James looked at Callie and popped a piece of candy in her mouth "dont fake smile, i may like her but i also like you" he smirked kissing her forehead and waiting for the others.

Nina kissed him back and smiled "we should get back now" she smiled and grabbed his hand "come on" she led him out of the water and she put her beach dress on and left back to the main building
Quit
*BYE*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moustache. » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:57 am

Alfie put his top on and walked with Nina back to the main building his legs were still kind of wet, and he was cold now he was going to have a shower when he got back.
moustache wrote: hey guys, this is my moustache.. no stealies.

one direction wrote:live while we're young♥

moustache.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby picallily » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:05 am

Callie | 18
“I’ll never second guess the things that I have done. I’ve got too much left to say and too much to become.”

She swallowed the candy giggling. "I'm just a girl, what do you expect." She kissed him on the cheek and dropped a candy into his mouth.Her hair fell into her face covering her eyes.
Hey there<3 My names Katie. I love All time Low and I love youtubers. Including Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire) and Phil Lester (AmazingPhil)! I'm just one of those obsessed Fangirls that love them to pieces. Honestly they are just too perfect. Oh, I also love pokemon, and some anime...Yeah don't judge me! Haha! If you like Any youtubers or All time low, Just pm me! We can have a chat! Yaya
picallily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *BYE* » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:14 am

James chuckled and pushed the hair out of her face and was gazeing at Sam, he put the tip of his fingers on Callies to let her know he still liked her.

Nina smiled walking back into the building and sat down, she patted a seat beside her for Alfie and watched everyone
Quit
*BYE*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me