˩σʌɛ Ħʋятƨ </3 ||Human Vacation||•Simi-Lit• Always Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ˩σʌɛ Ħʋятƨ </3 ||Human Vacation||•Simi-Lit• Always Accep

Postby apathy, » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Carter looked at him confused, watching his every movement. Then he heard the question. Bi-Sexual, I like guys more. Since they don't cause as much drama as girls. But, guys just give me a good laugh from time to time. He smirked, he liked personality more than looks, but he was picky on how someone looked, although he would never say anything. He Wouk just deal with it, a hand moved through his short hair as he looked at the living room seeing his older siblings wrestle on the couch. He then looked back at the other guy, most straight guys had got voices, he asked if he was gay as well. Carter easily got mad when a girl or guy said they hated guys, or even laughed at his voice.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:31 pm

cael:
Laughing, he said "Of course! You think a straight guy would have been as nice with that question?" He said, obviously telling the truth. Most guys that had he meant, had been quite outright with the question and very rudely. Then, he followed Carter's gaze. Seeing the two people wrestling, he asked "Umm, is that normal?" Obviously, he couldn't tell that they were sibling, otherwise he wouldn;t have asked. He though they were doing something...... dirty and he really did not want to see if they were.
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Carter smirked, taking a drink of a can of beer. Well, most straight guys can sound gay. He said, although he had a can of beer, he hates the taste, he hated the idea of waisting, he meant to grab a pepsi, but failed an grabbed a beer. Oh yeah, just two twins fighting over something stupid. He laughed, finishing it, and giving a weird disgusted look, before throwing the can into the trash, he stretched his arms out before jumping off the counter and standing at his full 6'2" height.
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:42 pm

Cael:
"I see." He said, nodding his head. When Carter stood up, he said "Holy poop, you're tall." He felt horribly puny, he was only 5'5". Streching his hed to look up at him, he wasn't sure what to say, so he just kinda stood there. "What was with the beer" he askd, never being the one to enjoy anything acholic. In fact, he would rather die than touch the stuff. Waiting for an answer, he rocked back in forth on his feet, finally ending up just standing there, with his hand on his hip, once again. This was his favorite way to stand.
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Carter was from a tall family, his older brother was at least 6'4" Carter smirked at his comment. Holy poop?! That's what you would say. He laughed looking back at his older siblings. Oh, I meant to grab a pepsi, and I grabbed a beer. I don't waist things. He said slightly sticking his tongue out and walking towards the back door, hoping the other kid would follow, he opened it and slightly changed his walking speed to a slow walker...
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:56 pm

Cael:
Seeing his smirk, he became curious. "What does he mean by that?' He thinks to himself. Seeing him walk away, he was not sure to follow or stay. Thinking for a moment, he followed behind him, he was thirsty afterall. "Why did you stick your tongue out at me?" He asked, genuily curious. "Hey, do you know were the water is?" He never was the one to drink soda, he liked water and tea. That was about it. The random juice was the only other thing he would drink.
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apathy, » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Carter laughed, patting him on the head like a dog. So. Water. We could go into town and get some stuff to eat for tonight, they have water there, obviously. Or, you could go inside and get your own. He laughed quietly, as he made his way down the hill to the pool. H only had on black baggy shorts, his eyes scanned the area, soon Kyle and Jags walked outside and caught up with them,
apathy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:08 pm

Cael:
"I'm fine. I'll just get something later." He said, following, completely unsure of where he was going. Smiling, he walked. Looking down at his feet, he saw his black converses and the end of his bagggy jeans. Almost never did he wear shirts. He hated wearing them, almost always feeling uncomfortable, no matter how hot it was. he cracked his knuckes and fixed the end of his shirt. It was a long-sleeved blue one, his favorite to be exact. the shirt itself was very plain, with nothing on it besides the blue coloring it had.
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A. Ham » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:53 pm

((Does anyone have a free char for Hailey?))
A. Ham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me