𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 . . . [closed - pm if interested!]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby senna_ » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:59 am

xxx𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐉𝐈 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌
xxxthe firecracker ; she/her ; 24 ; location driveway ; tags; jullian, athena

Marji had never been the type of person who found interest in the exterior design of buildings, but even she had to admit, the house they were staying at was stunning. Perhaps it looked as remarkable as she found it because the set-up was different than the typical layout found back home? Or maybe things were simply looking more radiant because of the beaming rays of sunshine and the distant whoosh of the ocean waves. Marji perked up, shifting her gaze from left to right. Was she imagining it, or was there water around here somewhere? The more she began to consider the endless activities they could do in a place like Hawai’i, the more excited she was beginning to get. She could only cross her fingers and hope she would be able to find a companion that was up for some fun, as well.

She found herself rather awkwardly standing by herself in the driveway, casually sweeping her gaze over the unfamiliar faces that dotted the area around her. She hadn’t realized the voice with the rather thick Australian accent had been addressing her until she turned and noticed a boy looking at her with expectance in his expression. “Hey,” she returned with a tip of her head, shifting her feet so that she could face him more properly. “I like how you put that ─ the ‘world trip’. Makes things sound more spontaneous.” A grin lit up her face, mirroring his own. Her attention then flipped onto the girl who had come up from behind her, and she nodded along with what was said. “Make that three, then. With that many, we could practically start our own trip.” Her dark eyes flitted down to the jacket that was draped over the girl’s arm, and she nodded towards it. “I like your jacket.”

It was almost a comforting feeling for Marji, having a casual chat with not one but two people. She liked her alone time, she really did, but knowing there were two people in the same boat as she was, was oddly comforting. Her eyes continued to sweep downward as the girl ─ Athena ─ lifted the carrier. “Hello, angel,” Marji cooed. She loved animals. Her young brother was highly allergic to animal fur, so they had never had the pleasure of having them. Marji herself ended up adopting a hedgehog from the local animal shelter after she had moved out. She adored him to the moon and back. “Athena and Jullian,” she echoed, allowing her hands to drift back to rest against her waist. “A goddess herself, and the cutest little pylon I have seen around.” She bit the corner of her lip as she smiled at Athena, smile turning into a playful grin as she turned her attention onto Jullian, gently hitting his upper arm. “Kidding. I’m actually loving the orange; you’re making a statement and I am here for it.”

She had always been shameless when it came to flirting, and now was no different. Jullian was attractive, that went without a doubt, but as someone who had never found herself romantically attracted to guys, naturally, her eyes lingered more on Athena, who was practically glowing with beauty. Her silver hair was eye-catching and her eyes were captivating. The sun managed to catch them at the perfect angle, showing off the amber flecks in her left eye. Stunning. “The ride over isn’t the only thing that’s absolutely gorgeous,” she returned with a raise of her brow, eyes remaining steadily on Athena. Until, that is, she remembered to them, she was still a mere stranger. “Sorry, I’m Marji. Probably should’ve started with that.”

She brushed away a strand of her hair, comfortably sitting back onto her hip once again. Perhaps having sunglasses would’ve been a good idea. “Have either of you ever been to Hawai’i?” she asked, feeling it was right to go for casual conversation. A teasing glint caught her eye as she looked at Jullian. “I’m gonna say probably not you, given your earlier ‘lost in Hawai’i’ struggle,” she joked, before fanning herself with her hand. “It’s hot, though. Whaddya think it’ll take to get some keys to this place? Unless we’re meant to admire from afar. Camping outside of a perfectly good house was not in the description.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 . . . [closed - pm if interested!]

Postby onion » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:35 am

rosie park / 21 / bisexual
tags: archie & octavius

"hah, come on, you two are way too nervous for your own good! chill out a bit, huh? after all this is a vacation!" rosie exclaimed to the two of them with a cheeky smile, eyes squinted just a bit. "hey, a gaming room would be totally sweet! by the way," she took out her phone from her pocket and held up a sweet purple and black decoden case covered in kuromi from sanrio on it, and added, "im rosie! just rosie. no nicknames, thanks."
she looked around a little and noticed other people pulling up to the houses. looks like everyone was arriving already. so exciting!
rosie bounced a little on the heels of her feet, listening to the two boys chatter halfheartedly as, in all honestly, she was more interested in the girls showing up. however, everyone was hot so far and so she didnt mind. especially these two. of course, archie was like a little lamb- afraid of his own shadow. and oct wasnt much better, but hey, at least he was tall...? that was always a plus!
"oh crap, i just realized i dont remember which room or house im in. uhhh just a second...."
rosie poked at her phone a few times before brining up the group chat theyd made months ago- she scrolled through to find the rooms and grinned at the sight.
"house one! looks like im already here! and... what about you guys?" she asked, raising an eyebrow and shifting her weight to her other foot.
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:08 pm

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄 ! ! ───────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐋 ✩ twenty-two ✩ he/him ✩ tag: octavius, rosie ✩ location: outside house

xxxSlowly but surely losing some of the tension in his shoulders as the taller of the two across from him offered yet another reassuring smile, their kindness helping the 5'5" local to momentarily move past his embarrassment - although it would surely be remembered later, when he was alone to wallow in self-pity - Archie found his smile growing brighter and more honest with each word from the strangers. Catching the other's eyes as they introduced themselves as Octavius, nodding timidly in response to his offered nickname and unconsciously blushing at the way the other's eyes roamed over him, the two-toned male had to shift his eyes to the side before he was able to stammer out a response "O-okay...Oct." Feeling like his soul and heart were on his sleeve, ready to be examined by the other, Archie turned to the bold female and offered a small chuckle in response to her comment about relaxing some; if only it were that easy.

Determined nonetheless to calm himself down, taking a visible breath inwards in an effort to slow his racing heart, the short boy briefly turned back to Octavius as he commented on the link and couldn't help but to nod in response, offering yet another quiet chuckle as he responded "Yeah, I guess so. It was hard to believe, at first, but...I'm glad I joined." With a shy smile towards his newest companions, giving a very brief second glance towards the taller before shifting his eyes away with a slight flush, Archie turned his hazel eyes to the house and let himself enjoy the view in front of him. Despite being from the island, he was still amazed by the two houses in front of him, both far more luxurious than his own.

Momentarily distracted by letting his eyes roam the exterior of the buildings in front of him, Archie didn't notice the other two moving forward until Octavius gave him a light bump on his shoulder and a kind smile to urge him forward. Flushing slightly at his airheaded behavior, embarrassed to have been caught zoning out, the boy hurriedly grabbed ahold of the handle of his large suitcase once more before scurrying to catch up with the other two, running a free hand through his hair in an effort to push it back from his face.

Keeping one hand stuck to the handle as they came to a pause in front of the door, the other fiddling with his cardigan before resting again at his side, Archie listened as the two discussed game rooms and skate parks and nodded absentmindedly, not really relating to either; he was rather poor at games, board based or video, and skating was just something he'd never tried. However, feeling rude to stay silent, Archie waited for the pause after their words before chipping in "i'm not sure about games, but... it'd be nice if they had a surfboard or two."
      Turning then to their female counterpart as she offered an introduction, smiling once again, Archie was quick to respond "It's nice to meet you, too, Rosie."

Listening intently as the other mentioned houses and rooms, suddenly remembering that they were having assigned living quarters and feeling deflated/anxious at the thought of having to meet and become familiar with yet another person, Archie dug his phone out from his back pocket and too looked at the group chat in order to respond to the other's inquiry; and, after making sure Oct wasn't going to speak first, Archie pulled up the list and read out his response "...House one for me, too. Room 1." then, after a short pause "...It'd be really nice if I could end up rooming with either of you. I'm not sure if I could handle the embarrassment of meeting someone else today."
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby borahae. » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:39 pm

xx.█████
    xx.█████
    𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍 ! ! ───────────

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅 ✩ twenty-three ✩ he/him ✩ tag: athena, marji ✩ location: driveway ➤ house two

xxxAdmittedly relieved as the girl with pearlescent hair light-heartedly confirmed that he had made it to the right place, matching her chuckle with a widened smile, the boy tucked both of his hands in the back pockets of his jeans and spoke with a gruff snigger of his own "Well, that's a relief, then...I can't speak for you, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was on the wrong island all together, here. My sense of direction is worse than a toddler." With an amused tone, Jullian turned then to the curly haired beauty and gave yet another bout of laughter as she commented on his choice of words "Oi, you've gotta be somewhat spontaneous to click a link and enter your personal info like that ─ have some faith in yourself!"

Unable to wipe the amused grin off of his freckled face, the Aussie hummed in agreeance as the darker haired female again commented on their location and was enthusiastic to add on, quickly regaining all the lost energy from traveling "I completely agree! I mean, wow ─ being as like-minded as we are, who needs anyone else?"

Turning back to his first counterpart as she again spoke, offering a smile as she introduced herself, the boy took the time then to look over the other's appearance; agreeing internally with the other that the jacket was to die for, not all that keen on fashion but fond of the corduroy nonetheless, Jullian was happy to voice his findings as he responded. "It's so great to meet you too, Athena! Y'know, I'm not really into religion or anything, but...between your name and your aesthetics, it's clear to me you're favored by whatever powers are out there." Speaking with honesty, unaware of how flirtatious he may come across, Jules was almost immediately distracted as a soft sound emitted from the bag the other was carrying. Cooing almost immediately, weaker for animals than he'd ever admit, the boy squatted down so he could face the calico in the carrier and stuck a finger out towards Juniper as Athena introduced her, an audible gasp leaving his lips as a beady pair of green eyes faced him "Ahh, I refuse to believe that something this cute can exist ─ hello darling Juniper, it's an absolute pleasure to make your acquaintance" Unconsciously making kissy faces to the small creature, waving his finger at the cat delicately, he was momentarily distracted from the conversation at hand. If love at first sight exists, this is surely it.

Only brought back to reality as the unidentified female playfully hit his shoulder, immediately tearing his eyes away with an obviously confused expression, the male again stood upright in an effort to return to the conversation happening between the trio; and, after an admittedly long chunk of time, Jules caught up to what the other had said and gave a quick pout before breaking character and playfully rolling his eyes in response "Pylon? Really? I'll have you know that orange is superior to just about every other color on this planet." then, his playful nature brought out full force, Jullian continued to speak after brushing his bangs back behind his ear with a hand "That's me ─ statement maker, since birth. The orange doesn't seem to have any effect on it, though, I'm afraid. Comes naturally."

Unphased by the other's direct flirting with Athena, receptive and glad to stay silent and let the moment play out, the male took the time to glance around at their surroundings before again turning to the curly haired spitfire and laughing as she suddenly remembered she had yet to introduce herself. With an amused glint back in his eyes, a spark of energy running through his core, Jullian listened as the newly acquainted Marji spoke and gave little more than a smirk and a snort as she addressed him "Yeah, no, you're very right. I'm an Aussie through and through; never really had the time to leave, I guess."

Amused but in agreeance with Marji's thoughts exactly as she commented on the heat, his jeans suddenly feeling like a poor fashion choice, Jullian adjusted the strap of his duffel bag so it felt less like it was choking him before moving towards the door with sudden purpose "I don't know about you guys, but I'm not spending my vacation sleeping in the dirt. Here, hold on, lemme see if this'll budge~" Without explanation, the boy dug his phone out of his back pocket and took out his credit card from the wallet case, carefully wedging it into the space between the doorframe and the door itself before giving it a couple of carefully practiced wiggles. Within seconds, he could hear a slight click, and with a chuckle pulled his card out and grabbed a hold of the handle, turning back to his companions as he swung the door open with a satisfied smirk "Here you go! Come on in!" Then, in the moment of silence that followed, the boy's face shifted from satisfied to a-deer-caught-in-the-headlights, his brain catching up to what just happened; and, waving one of his hands wildly in dismissal, Jullian was quick to try and reassure his companions "Wait, hold on, this isn't as bad as it seems ─ I'm not a criminal, I swear! I'm just a very forgetful business owner who got locked out and lost one too many keys to count. Honestly! Cross my heart!"
borahae.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[003.]

Postby jungwonie » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:42 am

█ ⎯⎯ OCTAVIUS JIN ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯ they/he ⎯ 22 ⎯ the prodigy ⎯ location; outside the house ⎯ tags; archie and rosie ⎯
    There was something about this place that made Octavius's heart flutter, or was that just the two-toned boy in vibrant clothes snaking his small hands towards his heart? They nodded at the interest of surfboards, opening his mouth to ask for his new companion to teach him the basics, but they bit down on their tongue, saving that conversation for a later time. Octavius shifted the weight of his guitar on his back, deciding to drop his carry-on and suitcase handle to remove the plastic case with ease. The exterior had been covered in stickers from his tours he'd been on, decorating the black plastic with colorful text and interesting images made as stickers. The prodigy leaned the guitar against his leg, turning slightly to face the others. Now it was a conversation about this house and potential roommates, which lead Octavius to wonder who would be his roommate, though it was quite evidential that Archie wouldn't be his, but down the hall wasn't too far a walk for a tall person like themselves.

"This is my house. House one, bedroom three," they offered a genuine smile to both Rosie and Archie alike, cheeks flushing at how startling his own voice sounded to him. It wasn't like he was lost in his head, just he wasn't expecting to bark out his own details, but then again the trio were getting to know one another. Octavius's gaze set on Archie once more, admiring the way his pastel blue and daisy-printed shirt seemed to compliment the two-toned hair and angelic face. His heart simmered with potential and excitement, he could basically feel the electricity in the air as everyone began introducing themselves to one another. With a quick glance, Octavius committed everyone's faces to memory although he could not put a name to the face. Their hope was to be able to.

With a hand running through their hair in attempts to busy his hands, his brown eyes returned to the other two he was conversing with. "Are we waiting on someone to come unlock the door or have they already been unlocked?" Impatience was never the musician's thing, in fact, he enjoyed the delicacy that came with patience. The patience of allowing a track and it's lyrics to come together or even going slow in a budding relationship. It was all worth it to him. "I think my guitar case might melt in this heat," Octavius commented, trying to break into casual and light commentary, as Rosie had advised the remaining two. Maybe mentioning his job was the way to go, or perhaps had he missed his chance to ask Archie about surfing? He really hoped it wasn't the latter.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[001.]

Postby jungwonie » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:37 am

█ ⎯⎯ ODESSA SOLACE ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
⎯ she/her ⎯ 21 ⎯ the spotlight ⎯ location; arriving to the houses ⎯ tags; juliette ⎯
    Odessa Solace had been given two days to pack her luggage in her apartment in Los Angeles, California. Two days. Her manager had managed to shove her into her apartment and pack for a surprise getaway in which she claimed she'd earned fair and square. Most clothes were either overworn, worn on tour, ripped, or just flat out boring, which certainly was no help to the young superstar at containing what she wished to wear wherever she may end up. Heather had told her to wear something for warm weather and take bikinis, though, so it's not like Odessa was complaining. She hoped she was heading back to somewhere like Las Vegas or Miami in Florida, or even back home to Sydney to go see her parents again, though she was sure that neither would be happy to see her. It was a rough subject for her, causing her to slam drawers in her closet and makeup vanity, huffing in defeat as she sat on the floor of her bedroom. A white ball of fur toppled off her bedsheets, bounding down to sit beside their rightful owner. "I don't know if I should trust Heather or not, Perse," the Australian girl muttered to her cat companion, delivering fast pets as a way of relaxing herself from the racing heart contained within her.

Eventually, the girl got herself off the floor, packing and placing online orders to be put under priority mail. She'd have to personally show up to the botiques she'd purchased from, giving them publicity for exchange of fast shipping. It was a win-win, however. Odessa never really minded this kind of thing because of how loving the staff of the botiques seemed to be, and both parties always walked away grateful. So that's what she was up to until it was her time to leave for Hawaii, which, unbeknownst to her, would be the beginning of a new, more graceful face of the Odessa Solace. Heather, her manager, had wanted to send the superstar out on this new journey to give her a break, but also to have her expand her horizons. A girl as busy as Essie needed space to befriend more and more people, but not just in the interest of business, just to have one. Heather had remembered a few talks she'd had with the young superstar about how lonely it was in the field when everyone was trying to gain some clout or use her.

Considering how close Hawaii was to Los Angeles, the flight was only a few hours. Odessa sat business class, sketching out a few ideas of what she could do while visiting the islands. Yoga on the beaches, learning hula from the locals, and getting to taste some fresh poke was among her highest ranked goals. Doodles of hearts, flowers, and planets seemed to fill the margins of the paper, followed by a chorus she'd begun to figure out just to pass the time. The ride went fast, and Odessa was surely happy to be gracing a state she'd never traveled to before, though her hair was no match for the Hawaiian air. Upon finding her luggage, the girl ordered herself a taxi to an address that had been preloaded into her mobile device by Heather. Her driver was kind, offering her tips to get around in the city and providing information to landmarks. He was as kind as expected, though Odessa had started the drive off with a feeling the man hadn't took much of a liking to her.

Upon arrival, Odessa was watching both colorful and non-colorful figures bouncing and chatting about, figuring that she was already late to the party. There was nothing like being permanently fashionably late for a woman of her social stature. Turning to pull the door handle, the driver turned to look directly at her, causing her to huff with awkwardness but answering with a "Yes, sir?" He turned, removing a photo out of his jacket pocket. It was of her and a young girl at a meet and greet from when she'd first started out performing. "My daughter's a huge fan of yours, would you mind if I asked you to sign this real quick before you leave?" There was something about his apologetic smile that allowed a giggle to slip from her lips as she took the photo gingerly and the silver sharpie he offered, answering a soft, "Sure, no problem!" With a quick signature, a few hearts and stars, Odessa handed over the photo and the sharpie, beaming at her driver and stepping out to get her luggage from the trunk, but not before she thanked him. "Thank you for the ride, sir!" Odessa called to the front of the car from the trunk of the SUV, closing the trunk and giving a thumbs up in the rear view so her driver could catch another ride.

Heart humming from such a positive interaction, the girl in the spotlight turned to the source of chatter, smiles, and laughs and decided to pick her poison. There were so many people to talk to, like the boy wearing bright orange and the girls who chatted light-heartedly with him, a duology of girls sharing blazing looks at one another, but finally, she sought her eyes on her first target. The woman looked petite and timid, which was only an obstruction for a few minutes, and the way she looked in a polka-dotted dress certainly caught Odessa's interest. She looked almost as confused as Odessa did, so the star decided to go with that as her opening statement, "Guess you and I are fashionably late to the show, huh?" Odessa offered a whole-hearted smile as she turned to look down at the girl. "I'm Odessa Solace, nice to meet you. I'm excited to be here, the sun is so delightful." The Australian glanced up at the sun, shielding her eyes temporarily before turning back to the dancer. "You look so elegant in that dress... let me guess, you're a dancer? You've certainly got the physique for it, if you're not already." On her own behalf, Odessa offered a moment of silence for the girl, silently clouding her mind with the idea that this woman actually didn't want to be bothered by a personification of the sun such as herself. Maybe overwhelming her with words would harm her, although she had no intention of setting this girl off on purpose already.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝙎𝙀𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 . . . [closed - pm if interested!]

Postby Spottedleaf16 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:46 pm

𝓐𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓪 𝓑𝓮𝓮 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼
|the plant mom|she/her|twenty-three|tags: Jullian, Marji|location: in front of the house |

Athena looked down at her beloved corduroy jacket after the girl's comment and smiled. It had been with her everywhere, and had never let her down. It was also super adorable. "Thank you, it's my favourite." Jullian's comment warmed her cheeks, "Oh! Why, thank you! My mother is somewhat of an ethereal being, so her naming me after a goddess just makes sense. I like to think I've become the person she hoped I'd be." Athena laughed and a strand of hair fell from her bun across her face, which she blew to the side.

Athena spent a lot of time out in the sun on the farm, but it wasn't nearly as intense as the Hawaiian heat. The humidity in the air definitely didn't help. Athena just felt... melty. But that could also be due to her two new companions cooing at Juniper. The sincere gentleness that Jullian directed toward her made Athena's heart ache. She knew that Juniper was going to sneak away to hang out with Jullian, Athena could already tell. Her feline friend was a wonderful judge of character, and she was purring away like nobody's business. Good, I like them too June. Athena smiled as the two straightened back up again and resumed talking.

In addition to the blistering heat, Athena was getting increasingly flustered with the flirtatious comments from the gorgeous woman standing across from her. She gasped,
      "A pylon! See, all I could think was 'pumpkin' and that's just wrong. A man with an accent as gorgeous as yours shouldn't be compared to a pumpkin. Somehow though, you are pulling it off wonderfully. Orange really is your colour." Athena nodded along, agreeing wholeheartedly that orange really worked for him.

Athena's gaze switched from Jullian's bright shirt over to the woman standing by her, and caught her staring. Their eyes locked, and Athena noticed hers were dark brown, but they glowed in the sunlight. They reminded her of jars of honey, glinting in the sun. They were gorgeous. They were framed by perfect eyebrows and the most gorgeous brown curly hair, and Athena was having a hard time tearing her eyes away. Sure, she was attracted to both genders (like really, both of her new acquaintances were literally perfection), but it's just... women. Especially this woman. Oh goodness, she is probably going to get me in trouble. Or at the very least, she's going to give me trouble for staring. With her comment, Athena's face felt like it was on fire, and she nearly choked on her breath. Her boldness was... refreshingly attractive.
      "Look who's talking," Athena glanced down and took in her whole outfit again before sliding her eyes back up to lock her gaze with the beauty once again. And now she had a name. Marji... I like it..

Athena shook her head when Marji asked if she had been to Hawaii before.
      "No, I haven't ever travelled very far from home. Apart from my cousins wedding in the Netherlands. I'm so excited for this trip!". Athena watched in awe as Jullian picked the lock, and genuinely laughed at his comment and the look on his face. If Athena was going to spend her trip with these two, she was definitely going to have a good time.
Spottedleaf16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:33 pm

xxx𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐈
xxxthe dancer ; she/her ; 21 ; location driveway ; tags; odessa

Very little did Juliette find herself running horribly late, but that day, she had fallen way behind schedule. Her condo neighbours had been throwing a horrendously loud party just that night before, so the thudding of the booming music against their walls certainly was not a good way to head off to bed. It also didn’t help that it had gotten shut down around three in the morning, so between the blaring sirens of the police cars and the endless hollering from the party guests, Juliette could confirm that she did not even get a full five hours. She had woken with a headache, which was unsurprising, given how often she received them on a day-to-day basis. But no matter what she ate and took medication-wise, it remained lingering. She was exhausted, but Juliette was also extremely thankful she had gotten everything prepared the day before. All she had to do was feed her two cats.

She knew they were upset that she was leaving – it was obvious in the way they weaved around her ankles. “I’m sorry, my loves,” she cooed, reaching down to stroke their faces. “I have places to be.” Her grandma had willingly offered to stay and housesit, though, which was a relief on Juliette’s end; she had never left her darlings for as long as she was going to, and she knew her grandmother adored them, so it made her feel better. Just a bit. Leaving them was like a stab in the heart. She gave both of them a kiss on the head, then grabbed her bags and left her house. She wasn’t able to fly on the same plane those in the group chat were flying in, due to scheduling and the inability to go to New York on time, but she had gotten pretty lucky, as there was another flight at the airport near her house that was going to the exact same airport, and its departure time was only an hour behind theirs. Currently, although she felt rushed, she did have a good bit of time between the time she arrived at the airport and the time she was supposed to leave. It was a relief, really, for she had never been good at running in wedges. Bringing wedges on a plane that was taking her to Hawaii also probably was not the best idea, but Juliette enjoyed wearing them. If I can spend hours in pointe shoes then I can wear heels for a bit, was always her go-to argument. She was convinced that she no longer had feeling in her feet, either; dance had a way with destroying every part of a person’s body, it seemed.

She had somehow managed to sleep for most of the flight, which was extremely impressive, as she could never do that in a car. She had gotten lucky and had a row to herself, too, which may have helped, but nevertheless, she was far more content when they landed. Sunshine beamed onto every little angle of the land, and the sight of palm trees made her light up. She was already regretting leaving her hair down, though, as she could practically feel the frizz rising. She’d put it up later. For now, Juliette was more focused on finding her ride over. She was riding in by Uber, and was surprised to receive a message saying they were already waiting. That was quick. That, too, was a relief, as Juliette was beginning to worry about time; what if she was way too late? She had been too anxious to say much in the group chat filled with strangers. What if they didn’t even know who she was? She stressed over how she’d arrive and what she would say the entire car ride over, which was surprisingly shorter than expected. Eventually, Juliette thanked the kind driver, then stepped out and collected her bags.

It was almost shocking, realizing that she was not the only one standing outside. Yes, it was rather obvious that she had just arrived, but Juliette had anxiously convinced herself that they wouldn’t even be present at this location when she showed up. Letting out a tiny breath, although still quite aware of her pounding heart, Juliette placed a hand on the handle of her suitcase and took a step forward.

She was quick to turn at the sound of a warm voice; it sounded a bit like how Juliette spoke. Was that Australian she heard, mixed in with an American accent? Juliette hadn’t lived in Australia long enough to develop a thick accent, but she had had quite a few people point out that it was noticeable when she spoke certain words. Maybe she was just overthinking things. She offered a smile at the girl. It was a bit more on the timid side of things at first, but once she realized the blonde was lightheartedly joking, it rounded into something more genuine. “‘Fashionable’ is a good choice,” she returned, shifting her body to properly face her. “I adore your outfit; that shade reminds me of the sun.” The girl’s smile was both gorgeous and extremely contagious, and Juliette quickly noted that her own one was growing by the second. “It’s nice to meet you, Odessa. I love your name, it’s so pretty. You look familiar… I feel like I’ve seen your face on social media before. Do you model? You’re absolutely gorgeous,” she quickly added, feeling the slightest bit of warmth rise form in her freckled cheeks. “I’m Juliette Fabiani. And yes – ” her smile grew into something more sheepish – “I do ballet, mostly. I figured it would be obvious; I’m sure normal people don’t stand in ballet fifth position just for fun.” Her dark eyes flitted down to her dress, and she felt the blush in her cheeks increase. “I thrifted it!” she informed the girl, before allowing her gaze to meet Odessa’s again. Goodness, she really was beautiful. Long legs, practically black eyes that were filled with kindness, and a unique mix of black and platinum blonde in her hair that suited her absolutely perfectly. Her smile was warm and comforting; Juliette suspected Odessa had a way of making people feel at home. “Are you from somewhere with a lot of sun? This is such a nice change from home; I’m convinced I can hear the beach from here!”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OO1 - hani

Postby onion » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:06 pm

hani jung / 20 / bisexual
tags: open

with a long, exasperated and dramatic sigh, hani stepped out of his uber. "thanks," he mumbled to the driver. he then grabbed his red pleather luggage case from the back seat and plopped it on the pavement.
dressed in a black and yellow striped shirt with a collar was hani jung, ready to take on the streets of hawaii! or... something like that. in fact he really wasnt all that ready to be honest. something in his stomach grumbled almost as if to tell him he shouldnt be here.
but he was. so hani took the handle out from his suitcase, a retractable one, and pulled out his phone to check the group chat.
"house one, room three. okay," he said to himself as he looked up. and then hani rolled his eyes and slumped his shoulders when he noticed at least three people already heading in to the first house. he was NOT looking forward to sharing a room with someone.
"aghh, whatever.." the boy began towards the first house, taking his time to look around at the people and scenery. hawaii sure was a beautiful place, and hani bet they had a great greenhouse somewhere near by- thatd be great to visit.
he stopped about halfway up the pavement to the first house and squinted at the roof, sun just barely up but bright enough to make him regret not bringing sunglasses.
"here we are..."
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:46 am

xxx𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐉𝐈 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌
xxxthe firecracker ; she/her ; 24 ; location driveway ; tags; jullian, athena

Marji found herself grinning more easily as the two people in front of her continued to converse. She especially enjoyed Jullian’s lighthearted sense of humour; the way he spoke was almost innocent, but not naïve. It was laced with the slightest bit of sarcasm, too, and the way he had mastered a straight face made it all the more enjoyable. Marji herself was certainly the type of person to joke and have it come across as if she was dead serious. She had a feeling she would be able to toss around a deadpanned comment and not have to worry about following up with an explanation; both hearty Jullian and delightful Athena seemed to catch and follow along with no problems. “Hey, that’s fair,” she added, with a quick nod of the head in Jullian’s direction. “If you’re gonna click a link with absolutely no direction, then it only seems fair, asking yourself if you’re even in the right location in the first place. For all you know, it could’ve totally set you up. Could you imagine if it had sent us all to different places?” She let out a short laugh at the thought of that. “Anything seems possible with such a sketchy link.” And yet, here they all were. Each and every one of them had had some sort of reason to click said sketchy link. Marji included.

Marji watched with amusement laced into her expression as Jullian puckered his lips enough to make kissing noises at Athena’s companion. “Make that face at any one of these people and you’ll find yourself on a date in no time,” she teased him, lightly tapping his shoulder with the palm of her hand. Her brows then raised as he heartedly defended himself, and the grin yet again returned to her lips. “Nah, man, really, I dig this,” she told him, waving her index finger up and down as she eyed his shirt. “We’ll make sure to put you at the front of the group if we ever go out together; that way nobody can get lost.” Her eyes lit up in delight at Athena’s cheeky comment, and she angled her head back as she laughed aloud. “A pumpkin, that’s amazing! The most stylish pumpkin I’ve ever seen.”

She quieted down momentarily as Athena and Jullian exchanged a few words, until Jullian had addressed one of her comments. “‘Never had the time to leave’,” she echoed, tilting her head slightly. [color=#847664] “I’ve never been, but Australia sounds great. Although, I could probably do without the spiders the size of an infant, thank you.” Curiosity sparkled in her dark eyes as an indescribable look shadowed Jullian’s features, and she tilted her head slightly with a questionable expression before glancing over at Athena to catch her thoughts on the weird look. To her alarm (or maybe delight?), the gorgeous silver-haired girl’s eyes were already on her. Biting her lip slightly, Marji smiled radiantly back at her. There was something about Athena that told Marji she’d like her. A lot. She was as divine as the goddess herself; sweet-natured and kind-hearted, she came across as, but she had a feeling her boldness wouldn’t scare her off. Her appearance was beyond captivating, too; she was unique, with eye-catching light hair and eyes that seemed to hold every imaginable eye colour. Plus, she had a cat! “Your cat is almost as cute as you are,” she smoothly claimed, before willingly following along with a very mischievous-looking Jullian. “I don’t know,” she added in his direction in a hum-like tone, very obviously joking, “Maybe living like we’re homeless is all part of this spontaneous adventure.”

Any following words died in her throat as Jullian whipped out one of his cards. Her brows shot up and a delighted laugh rumbled in her throat as he unlocked the door with ease. “Okay, that was insane,” she said, gesturing to him and then to the door. “I did have a bobby-pin you could’ve used, but honestly, that was more entertaining. Criminal or not, teach me your ways.” Once again, she shot a smile in Athena’s direction, then nodded towards Jullian. “You never know when I could be needing that.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me