Summer Time Romance

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Summer Time Romance

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:38 pm

Mercedes ‘Merce’ Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: Lia

The fun and flirtatious short girl hummed and stopped, not sure why. She looked around a moment, and blinked pretty eyes. The black haired, short girl then hummed a bit. She felt eyes on her, glancing to the side and seeing a girl. She quickly averted her gaze, letting the girl watch her. She smiled a bit as she knew the girl was watching her. She then saw the hand coming at her, for a shake. She smiled a bit as she took it, and shook it. She giggled, a sweet sound, then said “My name is Mercedes.”

Hugh Gemini Jackson- m- 24- homosexual; might like Alistar but open- SO: open- 1/2 blind and 1/2 deaf so service dog- Tags: Allie soon probably (mentioned for now)

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair, then smiled. Amber eyes looked to his dog again. The boy hummed and looked to the bookshop. The French Canadian and Greek boy pulled up to it.

The animal, book, softness and warmth lover smiled at Henri as he parked. He got out to go up to the store. However, he paused a moment as he heard a car engine in the distance. He and Henri both turned to look, seeing a car in the distance. It was a Prius, another car he happened to like.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:28 pm

|| Davina || Female || Tagged: Jake || Location: outside the cafe ||

She chuckled at his words and rolled her eyes playfully. ”Hmm well I’d say me but I don’t know...” she said teasingly and raised an eyebrow at his other comment. She only shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. “Honestly it doesn’t really bother me much at all. I won’t get pissed by it that much. Seems like those other girls aren’t me ha. I would get pissed if someone did some serious damage to it but that’s rare.” she said.

When he mentioned that she had a lot of attention for her car. ”Eh I’m not not here to show off. I’m here to get a drink, maybe with a cute guy.” she said, hinting at the last part at him. He was indeed cute and she didn’t mind having a drink with him. Plus it didn’t hurt if a woman asked a guy out on a little date now did it?
Last edited by Seeley on Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:25 pm

forms

Sem Bakker • male, 20, bisexual, tags: ashton• a non-stop-daydreamer with a camera and a longing for love
Sem was not afraid of people. Approaching them was easy, keeping conversation up was easy. He would prefer to find love and have lots of friends in life than he would to take risks and really get "the best" out of the planet. He shrugged and extended his hand towards his table.
'Would you care to join me as I sit in silence and drink my coffee?' Sem offered, letting his lips curl into half of a smile.

Evi Jansen • female, 21, heterosexual, tags: kolt • *intensifying silence* mommy and daddy issues? Yeah, it's like a full package, comes with a death wish (free of charge!)
Taking the hand that was held out to her, Evi studied the guy's face. His lip was swollen, and he looked strong, like he got into fights and won quite often. Her eyes danced from his curly hair to the dog now sitting beside him. A delinquent child...that is the most wonderful way of wording it, she thought. '
'Fish. I used to have a dog called Haddock.' Evi mused, not smiling but really happy that someone else gave their pet a name like her old mutt. Captain Haddock (inspired by the Tintin comics) was her first pet growing up, and she missed him. Maybe he was still alive. It was unlikely. She wasn't going to call home and find out. Not until she had to go back. She didn't blush when he commented about pretty girls, she only smiled. Her right cheek crinkled in a dimple.
'Flattering.' Evi commented. She nodded when he said the title of the song, and tried not to look intimidated when he straightened up and looked her in the eyes. When he took off his sunglasses, she met his grey eyes and didn't dare look away until he did. Evi put out her hand to Fish and scratched his head. She was very good at giving head scratches.
'I don't remember knowing this song...Wow, I must have been really drunk last night.' She said absent-mindedly.
'Evi Jansen.' She introduced herself with a dismissive nod of her head, although there was really nothing to dismiss.

Lia Martinez • female, 21, bisexual, tags: Mercedes • not so much a badass as a traumatized kid with commitment issues -oop
Thank goodness the girl hadn't drawn attention to Lia's bad people skills. She smiled a little when the girl giggled because it was a pleasant little sound.
'Um...' Lia wasn't sure what she should say and she didn't want to sound too forward or too uninterested...Having a sort of lightbulb moment, she smiled confidently. Lia lived her life through figures and calculations, so she should talk around the areas she knew best.
'There are roughly 7.9 billion people on this planet. And it's crazy because I've never met anyone with eyes as pretty as yours.' She said, not loudly but not whispering. Lia hoped she didn't sound really weird and looked at the floor.
Last edited by jj735 on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:15 pm

]Mercedes ‘Merce’ Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: Lia

The fun and flirtatious short girl hummed and shook out her black hair again.. The short girl then tilted her head when the other girl started then stopped. She hummed a little more, then stopped. She then listened as the other girl spoke. She then blushed a bit at that compliment. "Um...thank you, um...want to get some coffee with me? Tea or juice or whatever works too."

Hugh Gemini Jackson- m- 24- homosexual; might like Alistar but open- SO: open- 1/2 blind and 1/2 deaf so service dog- Tags: Allie soon probably (mentioned for now)

The sweet and social but shy and nervous (at times) short and slender boy hummed. He brushed shoulder length black hair, then smiled. Amber eyes looked to his dog again. The boy hummed and looked to the bookshop. The French Canadian and Greek boy pulled up to it.

The animal, book, softness and warmth lover smiled at Henri as he parked. He got out to go up to the store. However, he paused a moment as he heard a car engine in the distance. He and Henri both turned to look, seeing a car in the distance. It was a Prius, another car he happened to like.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darken » Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:55 am

Kolt Reed// evi

he watched as she muttered about last nights affairs. “Oh so you’re a partier?”his face held a smirk, watching her pat fish on the head. when she reluctantly introduced herself, he replied with half his name. “Kolt..”he often didn’t introduce himself with his full name, because everyone in the area knew of Reed Industries, and he didn’t want someone fancying him solely based on his net worth. also, his father was a scum bag and he didn’t quite necessarily like the drama his last name brought. he scaled her once more before opening his mouth to speak, “I haven’t been to a big party in a minute.”he said with his crooked smile.
Darken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:38 am

Castor Watson
24|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Open
Like most days for Castor, he was up early, ready to start the working day. After getting ready to go out, he left his apartment, then took the short walk to the tattoo shop that he worked at. Today, he had a couple of sessions booked, and a consultation.
He greeted the other artist that had already arrived, then he went into his own workspace to sanitise it all, and make sure it was ready for him to start work in. Most of what there was left to do was wait, once the store opened. He kept an eye on his messages, in case of any cancellations, and mostly checked over his portfolio, making sure it was up to date.

Ashton Mercer
22|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Sem
He'd have thought the conversation would have been over by now, given he hadn't shown any interest in it. But Sem had continued, offering to sit with him. In silence, granted. Ashton couldn't help but make an expression that would clearly ask 'Are you serious?' but he did ponder over the offer, before coming up with his own proposal. "If you can tell me why that would be better than sitting on my own in silence, then alright then." he said, figuring that he could just as easily sit on his own for what he hoped would be the same amount of silence. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't interested in what Sem would come up with, though.

Kendall Howard
23|Nonbinary|Bisexual
Tagged: Gemma
Kendall attempted to find a good spot to sit. How did the tourists here figure that out? They didn't often come to a beach willingly - it was difficult to plan, since there were so many factors for it. Their thoughts were interrupted, though, as they were approached by the young woman that they had spotted looking at them just a few moments ago.
Kendall turned around towards her, and hesitated, before quickly regaining their composure. "Hello," they started, "I'm... just doing some observational research." Kendall explained, figuring it would be much easier to tell the truth. "I'm supposed to be writing an article about tourist hotspots in Miami... figured this would be a good place to start." they added, gesturing around. "Sorry if I was a distraction... I was hoping to be more conspicuous." Kendall continued, rubbing the back of their neck sheepishly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:01 pm

forms

Sem Bakker • male, 20, bisexual, tags: ashton• a non-stop-daydreamer with a camera and a longing for love
Sem wasn't put off by the face that Ashton made. He just wanted to have someone's company, since Lia had gone over to some girl. Ashton's question was all the more intriguing to him. Sem tried not to pause before he replied.
'If you sit alone, you might wonder what it would have been like if you chose to sit with me.' Sem looked at the guy with his dark blue eyes.
'Plus, if a monster were to walk through that door, it would see two people, sitting in different places. It must decide; could kill you or it could kill me. It is only fair that we sit in the same place so that it kills us both, rather than one person having to die, and the monster doesn't have to stress over who to kill.' Sem was joking, but his face stayed completely serious, his hands and eyes amplifying his argument as if it were a debate until the very end of his sentence when he grinned. His coffee order arrived and he took the cup in his hand and started to walk off to his seat, shrugging his shoulders at Ashton and opening his mouth a small amount in a smile.

Evi Jansen • female, 21, heterosexual, tags: kolt • *intensifying silence* mommy and daddy issues? Yeah, it's like a full package, comes with a death wish (free of charge!)
Evi stretched out, even though it made her no taller, as Kolt mentioned partying.
'Not parties in particular, mainly getting into crazy situations. Anything to make you feel alive.' She responded, looking up at him. She had never met somebody named Kolt. Evi glanced over at the water, longing to feel the cool ocean wash over her but also not wanting to leave the conversation. She listened as Kolt talked.
'If you're not too comfortable here, there's a beach party just back there and along a bit. Looks like a college thing but hell, they probably wouldn't notice us.' Evi joked, holding a hand above her eyes to shield them from the sun because she had to look up to look at Kolt. She actually just wanted to get into the water and if a big party was the way to do it, she wasn't going to complain at all.

Lia Martinez • female, 21, bisexual, tags: Mercedes • not so much a badass as a traumatized kid with commitment issues -oop
She saw Mercedes blush, which felt really nice. Lia was scared a little to accept the offer for a drink but she listened to Mercedes humming absent-mindedly for a moment. It made her feel really funny and she knew she wanted to accept the offer.
'Sure, I could do with a tea.' Lia always used to drink this really strong tea in Andorra and there was a tea she had seen on the menu outside that looked like it might be similar. She sat down next to Mercedes and watched a waitress walk over.
Last edited by jj735 on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:16 pm

Mercedes ‘Merce’ Leighton- f- 22- bi; might like Lia, but open to being crushed on- SO: open- Tags: Lia

The fun and flirtatious short girl hummed and brushed through the hair this time. The short girl then smiled and nodded to Lia. "Thank you," she said sweetly to her. She too sat down then, and watched the waitress come over to them. As soon as the waitress was there, she ordered a mocha. She liked coffee, and loved hot chocolate, so the mix was great.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darken » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:37 pm

kolt reed//evi

[size=85]kolt watched as she shaded her eyes with the sun, and shifted over to block the rays. when she mentioned the party, he smirked before looking down at his dog. “Alright i think ill take you up on your deal. Sounds fun. I have to take fish home first, he’ll be a hot mess with a crowd.” he turned and started walking, because his houses board walk was only a few hindered feet away. “cmon it’s just a short stroll, i promise im not an axe murder.” he motioned to the board walk, the massive house being somewhat covered by trees, before calling for his dog, and the new girl evi to follow. [/size]
Darken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:05 pm

forms

Sem wasn't put off by the face that Ashton made. He just wanted to have someone's company, since Lia had gone over to some girl. Ashton's question was all the more intriguing to him. Sem tried not to pause before he replied.
'If you sit alone, you might wonder what it would have been like if you chose to sit with me.' Sem looked at the guy with his dark blue eyes.
'Plus, if a monster were to walk through that door, it would see two people, sitting in different places. It must decide; could kill you or it could kill me. It is only fair that we sit in the same place so that it kills us both, rather than one person having to die, and the monster doesn't have to stress over who to kill.' Sem was joking, but his face stayed completely serious, his hands and eyes amplifying his argument as if it were a debate until the very end of his sentence when he grinned. His coffee order arrived and he took the cup in his hand and started to walk off to his seat, shrugging his shoulders at Ashton and opening his mouth a small amount in a smile.

Kolt blocking her eyes from the rays of sun was really helpful, now Evi could see him properly. She didn't expect him to actually want to go to the party. But she was glad that he accepted the offer. She was going to wait when he took his dog home and meet up with him, but to her surprise, he wanted her to come.
'I would like to believe that.' She remarked, keeping a straight face as she answered his comment about the axe murderer. It wasn't that Evi was afraid to go to his house, she just didn't expect him to invite her to come with him. She shrugged and followed him.
'Why are you in Miami?' She asked Kolt, not looking curious in her body language, in fact, not looking curious anywhere except in her eyes.

Lia was never a mocha type herself, mainly a strong tea person. She ordered the black tea and leaned back in her chair.
'Where have you been in your life?' She asked Mercedes, tilting her head to the side and listening for the answer. She wished she knew how to talk to a cute girl like this.
'What are you humming?' She asked.

Last edited by jj735 on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me