- 🌄Mountainside Equestrian🌄 - Open & Accepting! - RP!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: - 🌄Mountainside Equestrian🌄 - Open & Accepting! - RP!

Postby Starwalker123 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:47 am

Jordan Foxhill- 16 years old- English-Loon, Casper and Juliet- tags: Matt
“It really was cool. That’s awesome, cows are interesting I don’t know how Casper would feel about them, Loon would love them and Juliet is indifferent to them as it is. She’s just a polite old lady I guess.” Casper stepped out to match the other horse with little aid, he didn’t want to get left behind. “Oh for sure, can’t miss a chance to get some ring time in on the baby and Casper lives for the shows.”

Blessing Sunshine O'Conner- Bless or Sunny- 17 almost 18-Western-Benny and Boston - Tags: Open, One of the outdoor western rings riding Benny

Benny moved easily floating between his gaits like silk and Sunny couldn’t help but be happy with the ride she was havening. She looked up and saw the guy on the rail. She couldn’t help it but she just focused back on her ride and the next time she looked up she was alone again. She should have said something but it was no matter now.

Kendell Bell- 20 years old-male English/Western-Echo, and Larch anything that needs ridden- Tags: Tally

“That would be perfect, she can run off her baby wiggles. Shes just a kiddo and a sweet heart. Her racehorse is showing even through she didn’t race great.” He chucked and rubbed the fillies shoulder as he took a step forward, she pranced a little as she stepped beside him.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:58 pm

Rhydian Haverford
18|Male|Bisexual
Owns Flame & Nightstorm
Tagged: Ashlynn.
"Yeah, well, I'm capable of doing it." Rhydian had said, sounding a little more frustrated. He'd tried his best to ignore her, focusing only on his and Flame's run at the course he'd set up again, but rounded on her when they'd finished, not in a great mood at all, considering. He didn't blame Flame, of course, and wouldn't take any anger out on her, but he was definitely looking for someone to direct his frustration towards. "Fine, whatever. I'm not allowed to stop you, unfortunately." Rhydian scowled. The last time he'd attempted to prevent someone from training with him and yelled at the rider, he'd gotten a serious warning.

He then narrowed his eyes slightly. No one ever complimented him like that unless they were planning something. "I thought you think you're better with horses than everyone thinks you are." Rhydian stated, rejecting the idea of giving any help.
When Flame started to get a little antsy, Rhydian gently patted her shoulder and nudged her to start walking so that she could get a little energy out while they waited.

Brendan Parker
19|Male|Bisexual
Owns Destiny
Tagged: Aiden
He hesitated, although he wasn't sure why. Perhaps he just... hadn't really expected to be spoken to. "Er... yes. Brendan Parker." he said, after a few moments of being unsure what to say, before deciding to introduce himself with hia full name. Even though that was... probably unnecessary.
He then glanced towards Bacardi as she had set off for a few laps around the arena, unable to stop himself from smiling at the show, and laughing lightly as well. She was a beautiful horse, Brendan thought, being so used to keeping himself to himself that he remained silent and didn't express this opinion. Instead, he just watched the mare as she trotted back over, ready to be schooled now. It was very different to how he and Destiny worked together - she didn't need the energy outlet first. Then again, Brendan thought, Destiny was still quite a nervous horse.

Diego Ramirez
29|Male|Bisexual
Owns Galaxia & Honor
Tagged: Hailey
After he'd groomed Honor, carefully picking out the last hoof and setting it down gently, Diego packed the grooming kit away. "I'll got and get your tack." he murmured, patting the stallion and leaving the stall, making sure it was locked before he left the barn.

As he walked across the yard, he spotted one of the other riders, walking with her horse. He raised an eyebrow, rather curious as to what they were doing, and he approached. "Hailey." Diego greeted, "How are you and Eagle doing?" he asked, though he didn't wait for much time at all before going on to ask, "Are you attending my lesson later? I'd quite like to get a clear idea of the numbers."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:42 am

Matt Tallahassee
Student - Male - Bi - 16 - Tags: Jordan

Matt smiled at Jordan. “ Nice! It’ll be nice to have plenty of people competing also, last year there wasn’t very many.” He shrugged and patted Billow on the neck. “ So your horses are Casper, Loon, and Juliet?” He said, counting on his fingers. He knew he was riding Casper, but he only saw glimpses of his other horses.

Tally Tallahassee
Student - Female - 18 - Tags : Kendell

Tally smiled and started walking, Kendell at her side. “ So, were do you come from?” She said, smiling at the boy.

Hailey Cross
Student - Female - 16 - Tags: Diego

Hailey looked over to see Diego talking to her. “ Oh, Hi!” She smiled and stopped eagle. Listening, she nodded her head “ Might as well, Eagles been acting a little off lately on some of the jumps. He feels stiff, so I’m hoping we can work out the kinks.” She smiled and patted the stallions neck.

OOC: Just a reminder there is going to be a meeting tonight in the Rp, were there going to talk about stuff and all that :D
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiceNinja » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:19 am

Aiden Christian Lee
Trainer - Male - 25 - Tags: Brendan Location: western outdoor arena w/ Bacardi

Aiden nodded when Brendan told him his full name. "I'm not sure if you know who I am, maybe you do, maybe you don't. I'm Aiden Lee and i'm a trainer here. I help mainly with ground work and basic riding though I do occasionally help western riders getting their horses ready for show. If there's anything I can help you with just let me know." Mentally face-palming he slightly shook his head. He wasn't one to be overly talkative which was why he didn't have much for friends. He watched the large mare from the corner of his eye as she stood next to him with her head lowered and falling asleep. He gently rubbed her jaw and fixed her mane so everything was all on one side.
RiceNinja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:54 am

Jordan Foxhill- 16 years old- English-Loon, Casper and Juliet- tags: Matt

“that is understandable, its always good to get to show and have fun with friends.” Casper arched his neck and he rubbed ita little with his thumb. “Yes” Jordan leaned back in the saddle. “A show horse, my baby and the old lady.”
Blessing Sunshine O'Conner- Bless or Sunny- 17 almost 18-Western-Benny and Boston - Tags: Open, One of the outdoor western rings riding Benny
- cooling her horse down-

Kendell Bell- 20 years old-male English/Western-Echo, and Larch anything that needs ridden- Tags: Tally

“Wisconsin, grew up on a dairy farm haha. Horses though are my real love but cows are cool too.” Simles and leads the dancing filly, “she’s my first horse of my own through’
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf13159 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:12 am

Charlotte Rodriguez
Student - 16 - Western - Tags: Open - Location: Western barn

Charlotte sighed and walked into the barn. She didn't really want to go to this camp, but her Uncle thought that it would be good for her. She would have rather stayed home with Daisy, her dog. She missed her so much that it felt like her heart was being torn out. She wished that her parents would have at least made her go to a different camp. Well, she was here now so she might as well enjoy it. She walked past the stalls, her tall body making it so that she could easily see the horses. She ran her hands through her short blonde hair as her dark brown eyes scanned the names of the horses in the stalls. Her Uncle had rented her a horse. If only she could remember the name. She suddenly saw a name that sparked her memory. "Woody! That's his name!" She looked at the horse inside the stall, wondering how she was ever going to learn to ride him. She had never ridden a horse before and she hoped that she would get to know him better.
Last edited by wolf13159 on Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolf13159

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:08 am

Matt Tallahassee
Student - Male - 16 - Tags: Jordan

Matt nodded. “ Yeah, that’s pretty cool!” He turned billow around a corner and looked over at Jordan again. “ so what classes are you going to compete in?” He said, scratching the back of his neck.

Tally Tallahassee
Student - Female - 18 - Tags: Kendell

Tally smiled and nodded. “ Same here” she laughed a little bit “ Before my dad renovated this place, it used to be a big cow farm.” She looked around as they walked up to a medium-Sized pasture. “ That’s cool, you sure got a nice horse too” she thought of her first horse, Midnight, and how they had to sell her due to medical conditions. Shaking her head, she opened the gate.

Jake Tallahassee
Owner - Male - 38 - Tags: Charlotte

Jake watched as a girl walked into the western barn. Sitting up, he followed her and watched as she moved to the rental horses. Grabbing his clipboard, he walked over to her. “ Hello, you must be Charlotte”

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf13159 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:16 am

Charlotte Rodriguez
Student - 16 - Tags: Jake - Location: Western Barn

Charlotte heard a voice behind her and turned around quickly. She must have been so caught up in Woody that she didn't notice when someone came up behind her. She smiled and nodded as the man asked if she was Charlotte. "Yep! That's me!" She fiddled with her shirt before asking, "And you are?" She looked him over with her dark brown eyes, wondering if he was a horse trainer or something like that. He seemed too old to be a student here. If fact, he looked like he could be someone's dad!
wolf13159

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:29 am

Jake Tallahassee
Owner - Male - 38 - Tags: Charlotte

Jake smiled at the young lady. “ I’m Jake, Jake Tallahassee. Im the owner of this place” he moved his feet a little bit and looked at Woody. “ So I see you’ve met Woody” he turned his blue eyes over to the girl again.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:36 am

Rhydian Haverford
18|Male|Bisexual
Owns Flame & Nightstorm
Tagged: Ashlynn.
"Yeah, well, I'm capable of doing it." Rhydian had said, sounding a little more frustrated. He'd tried his best to ignore her, focusing only on his and Flame's run at the course he'd set up again, but rounded on her when they'd finished, not in a great mood at all, considering. He didn't blame Flame, of course, and wouldn't take any anger out on her, but he was definitely looking for someone to direct his frustration towards. "Fine, whatever. I'm not allowed to stop you, unfortunately." Rhydian scowled. The last time he'd attempted to prevent someone from training with him and yelled at the rider, he'd gotten a serious warning.

He then narrowed his eyes slightly. No one ever complimented him like that unless they were planning something. "I thought you think you're better with horses than everyone thinks you are." Rhydian stated, rejecting the idea of giving any help.
When Flame started to get a little antsy, Rhydian gently patted her shoulder and nudged her to start walking so that she could get a little energy out while they waited.

Brendan Parker
19|Male|Bisexual
Owns Destiny
Tagged: Aiden
Brendan nodded slightly in acknowledgement. He did know who Aiden was, and that he was a trainer, but he hadn't been sure for what he taught specifically. He knew that there had been some involvement with Western riding, though. He didn't want to mention this, though, out of concern of making things more awkward than they already were. He didn't really like to make conversation, and it seems that neither did Aiden. "Oh. Good to meet you, then, Aiden." he said. Brendan decided to try and steer the conversation towards something that he was certain they could both relate to. "Is she your horse?" Brendan asked, gesturing towards the mare, and watching as she slowly started to doze off.

Diego Ramirez
29|Male|Bisexual
Owns Galaxia & Honor
Tagged: Hailey
Diego nodded with a warm smile. "I'm sure you'll be able to work it out. He does have a lot of potential." he encouraged. He knew that Eagle was very young, though, so he silently figured that might also be part of it. But, he didn't teach jumping, just Dressage. "You and Towns last week were a really good team, by the way." Diego added, an eyebrow slightly raised, his tone more serious. Then, he glanced towards Eagle, looking him over, as if carefully studying him and his posture while he stood with Hailey.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me