A night to remember || Closed for now

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby ghast. » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:07 pm

✔ 𝚉 𝙰 𝙲 𝙷 !
gender male │ age nineteen │ location the gym │ tags hayley, calissa
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

xxxxxzach grinned, nodding. "sure,"" but stopped mid sentence when the girl who
    hayley was looking at approached them. "looks like the lucky lady noticed you." he winked.
    he looked calissa up and down, but said nothing.

zach wasn't really one for intruding on conversations, so he turned to walk away, but he stopped
    mid-circling because he didn't know where to go. he stood somewhat awkwardly in the middle of
    the room, continuing to look for new people to talk to.

sorry if that was annoying idk what else to put lol
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A night to remember || Closed for now

Postby mochachii » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:19 pm

| I N G R I D .K I M
    ────────────────────────────────────────
      【 Female || twenty two || lesbian || gym || tags: Kellin, Ezekiel, Hayley (mentioned), open ||
      GIving a kurt nod Ingrid politely smiled, " Yeah, greek mythology had always been a childhood favorite. Percy Jackson books and all. " she couldn't help but let that small fact slip. Honestly speaking, Ingrid hardly looked like the type who would've cared much about school, or even read a book, frankly. It was nice meeting someone who shared the same geeky interests the blondes been holding back.

During the trio's conversation, the korean had noticed a girl eyeing her from afar, a male by her side. She was rather pretty, Ingrid had to admit; but was unfortunately slightly let down as another female had beat her to the opposing blonde. Ah well.

Ingrid set her plate of food down on a free table as she listened intently to the music playing. She had been silently hoping for a familiar song to pop up so she could dance, and as if her prayers had been answered, Countdown by Beyonce had begun to blare on the speakers - a song she was rather familiar with as it was popular and used commonly within advanced dance classes. Her dark eyes shifted over to the two males before her as she gives a small ( and slightly mischievous ) " I'm gonna make my way to the dance floor, I'll hopefully see you guys later? " Ingrid didn't wait for a response before she skipped off.
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sebastián Torres || 4

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:41 pm

Sebastián Torres

eighteen || male || homosexual || crush; n/a || location; gym || tags; Jayce Waters
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The taller teen then let out a nervous chuckle as he continued to fiddle with the hem of his black suit, he did notice that he was not as well....well he wasn't quite in formal attire but he then frowned a little when he learned the reason for the street clothes, and it then dawned on him that he never even thought of that. What if it was a joke? What then? He thought as panic started to rise in his chest, but he then shook his head a little to rid himself of those thoughts as he knew that it was highly unlikely now, especially since the people he's seen.

"You could say that...." He said as he trailed off, his voice slightly strained with nervousness, even though he was a skilled actor, this was one fear he couldn't mask behind a character because this was him, this was happening, he was with other people who were like him, so why did he feel so...off? Was it something wrong about him? What Sebastián didn't realize was that the feeling was one of actually accepting who he truly was.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:49 pm

✦ H A Y L E Y ✦
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    female ✧ nineteen ✧ lesbian ✧ tags; calissa

as the young adult prepared to move towards a group to converse with, she noticed the blonde she'd been admiring earlier approaching. "Hey, I'm Hayley," she greeted with a smirk. she appreciated that Cali had initiated a conversation, it showed the girl was confident. "So how are you?" she asked with a smile before scanning the room in search of food. She hadn't eaten that day due to nerves, but now the hunger was setting in.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:21 am

Calissa Moon

19-lesbian-gym-tags;Hayley, Zach [kinda]-crush;Hayley

"Well, I'm doing great! How are you?" replied Calissa. Finally, someone kind and not forced. Also pretty. Hayley was really not mean! 'Hmm, a potential crush.' thought Calissa with a smirk. She really liked this girl.
╒═════════════════╕
CharleeFemaleShe/Her
Heyo! My name's Charlee and I
have social anxiety when I have
to ask someone a question. So...
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
♛ Writing ♛ Reading
♛ Drawing ♛ Riordan
♛ Rowling ♛ Dashner ♛
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
Feel free to PM me! I may not
reply right away, but... patience.
Catch you around CS! :D
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
Stories Roleplay
Watch Me! Read This!
Mythology code credit
╘═════════════════╛
ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:01 am

| I N G R I D .K I M
      【 Female || twenty two || lesbian || gym/dance floor || tags: Open ||
      Upon arrival onto the ( rather empty ) dance floor, a sudden wave of shyness seemed to have washed over the blonde. Sure,
      Ingrid had performed dances in front of hundreds of people before, even in solos! Hell, this was just for fun! Yet, something about this was oddly different. Well, every performance was different, and she always got some sort of nerves beforehand, but this place was a place full of people just like her. Not people who share her love for dancing, but people of the minority. The LGBT+ community.

Making an attempt to clear her mind, the korean closed her eyes, listening to the lyrics as she recalled the choreography. Oh, killing me softly, and I'm still falling. Still the one I need, I will always be with you. Instinctively, she danced. Her movements fit perfectly alongside the music, the chorus starting off with elegant arm movements that eventually brought more energetic pop-inspired movements. When the verse came on, her movements were a perfect mix of the two. Oddly enough, as she performed, she resembled that of a blue iris flower. It was obvious the female had loosened up, and Ingrid couldn't help but let out a laugh.

(( Edit/Ooc: If anyones interested in the choreography, look up " Countdown - Beyonce / May J Lee choreography " by 1MILLION Dance Studio c: ))
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:19 pm

✦ H A Y L E Y ✦
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    female ✧ nineteen ✧ lesbian ✧ tags; calissa, ingrid

"I'm doing really well," the young adult replied with a smile, although her attention was distracted. the korean girl she'd been checking out earlier was making her way to the dance floor. a bold move considering it was deserted. "I'm going to the drinks table, you're welcome to come," hayley offered kindly before walking towards the punch bowl. as she sipped at a cup of fruit juce and lemonade, hayley watched ingrid dancing with a smile. she was talented and confident, both traits she admired.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Sat May 12, 2018 2:37 am

| I N G R I D .K I M
      【 Female || twenty two || lesbian || gym/dance floor || tags: Open ||
      After finishing her performance, the blonde took a moment to catch her breath. Of course the girl dances, but its been a while since she had went all out like that. A few distant applauds echoed throughout the gym as the korean gave a shy bow in thanks. Wiping the small beads of sweat that started to form on her forehead, the girl made her way back to the drinks as she saw the girl that was eyeing her from earlier. Putting on a cool and laid-back facade, Ingrid sent the girl a smile and nod as she grabbed herself a cup of punch to cool off, " Hey. "
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me