sunrise — closed

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:59 am

ROBECKAH TOVAH
      ( so baby pull me closer )
      gender - ( female ) role - ( vaquero ) crush - ( open ) tags - ( open )

"oh come on winston!"
      a shrill complaint sounded the air on the tovah residence as a chestnut stallion bolted across the land
      with a five foot three girl chasing after him. robeckah tovah did not ask for the young stallion to take
      her boots and bolt, but inside she knew he was getting anxious just sitting around the sanctuary with
      out going out for a ride an all. "come on, boy. if you bring back the boots we can go, alright." robbie t
      ried reasoning with the stallion as he finally stopped a few feet away and she gently clicked her tongu
      e. "come on winston. i know you're getting anxious, but soon, i promise." this horse was not budging.
      not in the slightest. slowly starting to take a few steps towards the mustang, robeckah managed to get
      him to stay there before she tried to tug the boots out of his mouth. "ugh. you're so stubborn."

another five minutes later and robeckah was riding into town, boots and all. winston bucked his head
      as the pair trotted along the road, until she started humming softly to herself as her eyes looked arou
      nd at everyone buzzing about.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sunrise — open & accepting

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:12 am

Maybelle

Female||The spoon||Tagged:Bailey

May took his hand and smiled her brown eyes meeting his green ones, “Well before you leave, I’d love for you to come to the schoolhouse and speak to the kids, they’d love hearing from a real cowboy” She pulled her hair back and walked back into the saloon as she pushed open the doors she turned back to Bailey, “Hey when you leave...even though we have time. Don’t forget us”
She smiled and let the saloon door shut behind her and smile throwing her hands up, “I’m back!!” She waltzed over to the bar and sat down with a grin
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:20 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ the silver spur saloon ][ tags ]

He gave one short nod toward Maybelle, saying ‘will do’ before she entered The Silver Spur once more. Bailey didn’t have interest in drinking more in the day, that was saved for later- once he was by his lonesome. He tied Cameron to the post and patted her neck, fixing her brown mane all to one side.

Pulling off his hat, he ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair and slapped it back on. He tugged it down to his eyes and made himself comfortable on the hitching post, his feet dangling close to the ground. He was in thought about the plan to travel, worried if all his vaqueros would come or not. But, he decided, he’d go alone if need be.

Cameron touched her nose to his shoulder and almost knocked him off balance. Bailey’s eyes snapped up to her in a soft glare before he steadied himself with his hands, momentarily taking one off to stroke the mare’s nose. Her breath warm on his palm. He was lost in a trance, lost in thought. The East calling his name more every day, making him long for the wonders that it held.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:26 am

ROBECKAH TOVAH
      gender - ( female ) role - ( vaquero ) crush - ( open ) tags - ( open )

the moment she was almost was within town, robeckah noticed banjo.. bailey's dog? what's he doing all the way out
      here? the young girl questioned in her head with a raised eyebrow before she made in the direction the dog had com
      e from. as she neared the silver spur, tovah had taken notice to bailey at the hitching post as winston neighed his gr
      eeting to the leader's horse, cameron. "well, at first i wasn't quite sure if i saw banjo, was starting to think the dust
      was getting to my brains." robeckah said with a soft laugh as she dismounted winston. "you alright there, bailey? nev
      er seen you in so much thought before."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:45 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ the silver spur saloon ][ robbie ]

A horse neighing almost spooked the vaquero leader, he was that deep in thought. Cameron tugged on her reigns trying to toss her head and neigh in response to the stallion. Bailey blinked a couple times before he realized Robbie, one of his crew, was speaking to him. “Oh yeah—“ He gave a slight ‘heh’ in laughter. “I sent him on home, better off there where he can’t get run over.”

Bailey hopped off the post and greeted Winston with a soft touch to his nose. “There’s just something big coming soon. If I tell ya, you can’t say you knew before the others.” He gave her a knowing look, but it wasn’t quite necessary. He trusted Robbie just like he did everyone else in the crew, but she was the motherly figure of the gang so he felt a little more inclined to open up. “I’m planning to suggest we head East, to North Carolina. I heard some hearsay about the land there, maybe riches too. This could be big for us, Rob.” His tone was soft, almost a whisper toward the end. His eyes holding her gaze, his full of wonder and curiosity of the tale he spoke of. “What do you think?” Bailey valued everyone’s opinion rather than deciding his was what was final— unless it was necessary and he had to step in and become a less softer side no one really seen around here.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:52 am

ROBECKAH TOVAH
      gender - ( female ) role - ( vaquero ) crush - ( open ) tags - ( bailey )

head east? robbie thought as she took her spot next to bailey. another laugh left her lips as she gently shook her
      head. "you and your crazy ideas, bails." she mumbled before she looked up to the sky. "i mean, you already know
      the crew would follow you anywhere, me included." she shrugged a bit as she rubbed winston's muzzle. "if you th
      ink we should, then i'd say let's go." as for the part where she couldn't tell the others that she knew first, she sco
      ffed. "y'all don't listen to me anyways, so you ain't gotta worry about me telling anyone. when were you planning
      on bringing this suggestion to light?"
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:22 am

Casimir Lodge
23|Male|Saloon Worker
Tagged: Shiloh.
Casimir raised an eyebrow, and he leaned on the bar, also carefully studying the cowboy. His hazel-green eyes... dark hair... his, quite frankly, lousy posture made it difficult to tell just how tall he was, but he suspected that he was only very slightly taller than he was. He had to admit, there was something... no... no, there wasn't anything. Besides, it certainly wouldn't be publicly allowed - not from what he knew anyway. Whatever. He blushed again at what he perceived as a flirt, but he kept his composure. "Is that me you're talking to?" he asked, after briefly glancing around to see if anyone was stood behind him. Then, hesitantly at first, he reached out and shook hands with Shiloh. "Casimir Lodge." He introduced himself, with a warm smile.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonkin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:50 am

BAILEY
        [ leader ][ the silver spur saloon ][ robbie ]

He nodded in agreement when she said they’d follow him anywhere. A slow grin appeared on his face, a child-like expression it was. “Later today. Here, at the saloon.” He replied. The excitement showed in his green eyes. This was Bailey’s biggest, wildest dream and pitching it to his crew was the final say in whether it’d happen or not.

It was true though, when Robbie had said it wasn’t like they listened to her anyway. Bailey usually kept her word in mind, but he was like a overgrown boy. He had wild ideas and childlike playfulness, once that daredevil kicked in- it was hard to listen to any reason. If anyone told him no to his plan now, his eyes were too glazed over with the possiblity of adventure. To find what the West didn’t know, what they could conquer for themselves.

Snapping himself out of his trance, Bailey’s grin dissipated and replaced with a casual expression. “I also, maybe, took up a project in the meantime..” His words trailed off as he sheepishly turned, and pretended to focus on adjust the straps on Cameron’s belly. “The schoolhouse needs repairs. I know it’s not the best time but—.” He finished his sentence with a shrug, falling silent and waiting for Robbie to speak.
moonkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deerboiz » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:39 am

Jordan took the hand that was offered and shook it firmly. "Mason, Jordan Mason. And the pleasure I'd all mine" turning to his horse he smiled "this here is Dominick" he said giving the horse a hefty pat. He bite his cheek while he was thinking." Well if you ever need anything at all, Maria. Let me know. " he said before hopping back onto his horse. The sky was bright yellow with a tint of orange. He sighed heavily and then looked down at Maria. "You better watch yourself, there's a rough crowd around these parts"
Deerboiz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:53 am

Kate Barlow
She smiled at him an almost knowing smile as her eyes glinted in the fading sun, “I know, but I can handle myself in this world.” She patted the gun at her hip, “I’ve defended myself before” She winked, “But I must say do you know where a girl could get a drink around this town?” She batted her eyes and immediately felt disgusted as she smiled. “I’ve been traveling for awhile”
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me