𝔧𝔬𝔶𝔠𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 . . ) ) highschool roleplay

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 𝔧𝔬𝔶𝔠𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 . . ) ) highschool roleplay

Postby munchqueen » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:55 am

oh no a shirtless man ah (tbh, it's the only pic I could find that suited him. Oops) but ugh pull up ur pants man
Name
Lucifer Eden

Age and Grade
Sixteen years, junior

Clique/Popularity
Lucifer stays pretty quiet, no one knows him very well.
Crush
None

Romantic Partner
None

Relatives
None in roleplay.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personality
Lucifer is charming and kind, and rather flirty; an overall prince-like person. He is compassionate, and is always looking to help those who need it. He is also very intelligent, and enjoys trying to read people and figure them out by their actions and words. He recently attended a military academy, and is adept in a mixture of combat forms. He may look lean, because he is very quick, but don't underustimate his strength. You'll likely regret it.

History
Lucifer is the heir to a large company, owned by his parents. They were never present much in his childhood, and he never speaks about his past. Everyone knows about his parents company, but no one knows that he's their child, and he likes keeping it that way. He lives alone in a small house, which is pretty much the only thing he lets his parents pay for (because, honestly, he isn't very close to them and would much rather be independent). Even so, he pays for a lot of it himself, and works a job outside of school.

Residence and Outside Life
Lucifer lives in a small house in the north end of the city, alone. He keeps mostly to himself, though he does work a job at a local cafe down the street from his house. If you go there, you'll see him around often. He works on weekends from 6am to 2pm, and on Mondays and Thursdays after school. Sometimes he'll cover shifts for other workers there.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:02 pm

♕Eᴠᴇʟʏɴ Jᴜʟɪᴇ Wᴏᴏᴅ
17 / junior / heterosexual / female / tags> classmates / location> class

Evelyn sat at her desk and tapped her pen against her notebook. She was staring out the window and at the blank sky, lost in thought. She barely noticed more students milling into the classroom until she was drawn back by the sound of scraping chairs. Eve looked towards the front of the class and sat up straighter. Her eyes kept on flicking back to the outside however. She secretly wished she could be out of her heels and hot-ironed clothes and change into her soccer or volleyball uniform. The muddy field looked so tempting and she had to force herself to pay attention somewhere else. To keep her mind off of it, Evelyn began to take notes on what they had read the day before.
Last edited by daughter on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:48 pm

(reserved for a male and female :))

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Serendipity:. » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:30 pm

(moved to discussion)
Last edited by .:Serendipity:. on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.:Serendipity:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ella ; 2

Postby jungwonie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:49 am

♛ 𝔼𝕝𝕝𝕒 ℝ𝕖𝕖𝕕
"ωє ωєяє вσяη тσ вє яєαℓ, ησт тσ вє ρєяƒє¢т."
// ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ // ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ, 17 // ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ. ɴᴏɴᴇ // ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. // ᴛᴀɢꜱ. ᴏᴘᴇɴ //
She put her head down quickly to avoid any eye contact. There was people who looked way older than her, like 19. She wondered why they were still in school, what they were doing in high school still. Her mind thought about many other things as well, wishing that she'd chosen to talk to someone so she wouldn't look as much of a looser as she did. She bent over to her bag to grab her phone, which was half dead. She'd been able to charge the iPhone as she was getting around earlier this morning. Her white earbuds followed suit of being grabbed out, plugging them into her phone and placing the right earbud into her right ear and playing Pandora, allowing anything to come on. The music was pretty loud in her ear, so anyone close enough to her would head.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celerie » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:05 pm

toby williams ♚ 18 ♚ outfit ♚ crush ; open

toby kept his head high as he walked through the hallway. he did care about what he looked like, knowing he looked better then all these fools anyway. he coughed at a kid who stood in front of his locker she just shrugged and walked away.

amber diaz ❁ 18 ❁ outfit ❁ crush ; open

amber strutted down the hallway. making her way to her locker.
celerie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hounder » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:35 pm

𝑚 𝑜 𝑜 𝑠 𝑒
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| [demiboy] | [seventeen] | [tags;;open] |

Moose shouldered his plain black backpack, shoving his lanyard with his keys attached into his pocket. His steps made a steady, rhythmic sound as he walked along the sidewalks, the highschool now close in view. After walking the remaining way he pushed through the sturdy doors and into the busy hallways. he ducked his head as he weaved through the crowds and to his locker. The locker popped open after he entered the code and he dumped his backpack into it, swiftly shutting it with a loud, metallic slam. He glanced around and then leaned against his locker, waiting for a bell to ring or something of the sorts.
hounder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby munchqueen » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:53 pm

L U C I F E R xE D E N
sixteen years | junior | male | tagged; open

xxx xxx xxxLucifer sat at a table in the student commons, pen in hand and homework flat on the table. He had a spare period, and he thought that finishing his Pre-Cal homework was likely his best course of action. He didn't have much else to do, anyway; he didn't have many friends, and the ones he did have he hadn't seen around that day. Maybe later, but he wasn't sure. Maybe he would see one of them at lunch.
munchqueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_guns_blazin » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:40 pm

ɴᴀᴍᴇ : Ben Zaber
ᴀɢᴇ : 17
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ : male
sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ : straight
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ : Ben is a theatre kid through and through, he lives every role and it's were he excels. Ben is that kid in highschool who always tries to make people laugh despite depression at his father's passing. He always seems to stay positive. His strengths lie in his ability to connect with others, but he lacks very good coordination, and is terrible at sports.
ʟɪᴋᴇs : theatre, animals and seeing others, who weren't originally having a good day, smile at least a little.
ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs : bullies, math
ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ : none yet
ᴄʀᴜsʜ : none yet
ᴋɪᴅs : nope
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ : he lives with his Mom and two younger sisters
ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇ : " live your life spectacularly"
sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙɪᴏ : already in his personality, but his father passed away and so he takes care of his Mom and sisters.
ᴄʀɪᴍᴇs ? : none
ᴘᴇᴛs : two rabbits and a dog
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ : he has dyed blonde hair and green eyes that seem endless. He's tall and lanky with freckles and laugh lines
ғᴇᴀʀs : loneliness
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs : he wants to be an actor or comedian, he loves the stage

ɴᴀᴍᴇ : Gwen Izza
ᴀɢᴇ : 16
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ : female
sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ : straight
ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ : Gwen is one of those people who tries to hide anger issues, but doesn't with much luck. She's charming..sometimes and has a seemingly endless bad luck streak, if something breaks in the hall, it's probably hers. She's ok at sports but loves art far more and excels at anything creative, painting, singing etc.
ʟɪᴋᴇs : art, volleyball
ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs : idiots, teachers who can't teach, people in general
ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ : none yet
ᴄʀᴜsʜ : none yet
ᴋɪᴅs : none
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ : Dad, mom, brother
ǫᴜᴏᴛᴇ : none yet
sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙɪᴏ : see personality
ᴄʀɪᴍᴇs ? : ha like she's gonna admit to it
ᴘᴇᴛs : a German shepherd and a pitbull
ᴇxᴛʀᴀ : natural red hair, blue eyes, tall and slim, but also well muscled, though she usually hides it with sweatshirts and jeans
ғᴇᴀʀs : spiders, rotting dead things, paranormal stuff
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs : to one day be a vet
Last edited by all_guns_blazin on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all_guns_blazin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me