oceans [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: oceans [open & accepting]

Postby LukeDeadwood » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Asa|20|Male|Tags: Mason(mentioned), Open

Once on the bus Asa found an empty spot to put his luggage and he set it down, though he kept his back pack as small safety net for himself. "Scuse me..." He mumbled softly as he passed by the boy that had been behind him earlier. He stepped off the buss and looked around, nervously shifting from foot to foot again. He really wanted to socialize, he really did, but man he was just so socially awkward with so many things! Man...I'm twenty and I'm still such a problem child...' Asa thought with a sigh and he bit his lip, tightly gripping the straps of his bag.
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaliopi » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:27 pm

arianna haylee nielsen | 17 | tags; jordan
panting heavily as she finally reached the two buses, she set her bags down onto the ground, leaning onto her knees and taking deep breaths. 'always late..' she thought to herself. running wasn't on her schedule today, but here she was, basically sprinting out of fear of being too late and possibly left behind. but now she was here, glad as ever. made it just in time to hear jordan talking about where to put their luggage. before proceeding, she took her camera out and snapped a few pictures - of the buses, the band members and the people that had arrived. she took her bags off of the floor, and entered the bus. setting her bags down in a relatively secluded area of the bus, she went back outside to scope out the situation. she really wanted to introduce herself to one of the band members, and after noticing that jordan was the only one available, she shyly walked up to him. "hi there.." she waved gently. "i'm arianna. ari, if you'd like. i thought i should introduce myself since i just arrived, i'm always late to important things" she chuckled while looking away, not being able to focus her gaze directly at jordan.
kaliopi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:35 pm

Jordan Sands
nineteen || male || oceans lead vocalist || arianna
I notice Jason waltz up to one of the girls and strike up a conversation, making me smirk. I silently walk up behind him and elbow him in the side. "Always finding a new girl to snog, eh?" I joke in a hushed tone, laughing at myself before walking off to wait for all the winners to show up. I lean up against my bus and pull out my mobile, ready to dink around on Snapchat before a girl walks up to me and introduces herself. I straighten myself up a bit and slide my mobile back into my pocket, flashing her a grin. "Well that's alright, love. You're here now, that's all that matters. We didn't plan on leavin' ya." I chuckle, pushing my fingers through my hair. "I'm Jordan, but you probably know that." I say with my thick english accent, giving her a subtle wink.
what?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaliopi » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:07 pm

arianna haylee nielsen | 17 | tags; jordan
arianna blushed as the englishman spoke to her. she never wanted to be one of those typical, obnoxious fangirls, but she had to admit - it was very difficult trying to keep a straight face and a laid back attitude, when you're in the presence of such a popular and beloved band. especially if you're talking to their lead singer! she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, before finally meeting her gaze with the taller boy. "of course i did." she smiled while awkwardly swaying from one side to another. "soo.." she looked around them before continuing, "are you guys excited or nervous to be with such a large number of fans for a while? i'd honestly be slightly concerned, knowing how wild some of them can get.." not wanting to frighten or alert jordan, she quickly continued, "but i mean. i think all the people here should be like, y'know, normal and nice and stuff.." rubbing the back of her neck, she gave him a small smile before looking down at the ground.
kaliopi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ѕмαυg » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:48 pm

Jason Lawrence || Bassist || 20 || location: bus || tagged: Everyone, Clara, Asa

Jason flashed back to the days he spent in high school, mostly situated around the music department and the art room, as usually it was a good idea to have a back up in the arts if he wanted to persue music. He smiled back at the girl who shyly glanced up at him. "That's cool too." He nodded, just when he felt a nudge in his side and turned his head to meet Jordan. He smirked at his remark and watched him walk back to the bus and lean against it. It wasn't before long that he also has a girl in his gaze and Jason saw the opening of an opportunity. He turned back to the girl who continued to scribble something in her book. "I'll leave you too it then and we'll chat again soon I'm sure." He smiled, before starting towards a boy who looked roughly the same age as him, and a little lost and unsure. In the meantime he passed behind the young girl Jordan was talking to, and exaggerated a wink in his direction, chuckling to himself, and proceeding In the direction of the boy with the pale white hair. "Hey how's it going?" He asked, leaning on the bus next to him. "Shouldn't be long and we'll be moving out or something." He shrugged.
ѕмαυg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:22 pm

Finch "Finn" Winchester
20 || male || Drummer || Homosexual || Sabina

Finn jumped on the winner's bus,nosing around and taking in the winners who were already on there.
He spotted a girl who jotting notes into a notepad.She wasn't talking to anyone else and was listening to music.
Finn walked over to her,sitting in the seat across from her.

He watched her intently,not wanting to disturb her,but he wanted all the winners to be comfortable and enjoy themselves.
He decide to wait until she looked up from her writing.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:32 pm

XXXXSABRINA MARIA MINNIE ST.CHARLESXXXX

sabrina ; sabbynineteenno crush/relationshiplocation ; bustagged ; everyone, finn

sabby barley noticed when finn sat down across from her, and when she did she literally jumped in her seat, "jesus f-" it was obvious where that was headed, but she stopped herself and caught her breath for a moment, sabby was easily frightened, especially when she was focused on something such as writing song lyrics. she looked at him momentarily, "uhm..." she said quickly almost apologetically as she pulled her ear phones out, turning the music off before she started to fumble around slamming her books shut quickly and stuffing it back in her bag, there was only one other person who knew she wrote songs, let alone sang them. a deep hot feeling came over her cheeks embarrassed she frowned briefly before looking up at finn. "hey. i'm um, sabrina" she said calmly, a little surprised he'd sat down to talk to her of all people. she gave a small smile, she was looking forwards to this trip, almost as much as she was nervous about it.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:33 am

Finch "Finn" Winchester
20 || male || Drummer || Homosexual || Sabina
Finn laughed at the girl as she almost swore.
"Nice to meet you Sabina,I'm Finn,The Drummer."Finn smiled sticking out his hand out for her to shake.
"You looking forward to this trip?"He asks tapping his drumsticks on his legs casually.
He looked at her bag where she had just put her notepad into.
"Writing anything cool?"He wonders,not wanting to come across as too nosy or make Sabina uncomfortable,after all
the band's priority is to make sure all the winners have fun and are comfortable.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LukeDeadwood » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Asa|20|Male|Tags: Jason

Asa had started to get lost in his thoughts when someone approached him and jumped with a barely audible squeaked, burning with embarrassment when he realized it was one of the band members, the bassist to be exact. "O-oh, uh...e-everything's fine." He answered and shrugged when Jason shrugged, gaze falling down to the ground. "S-so long as we're not stuck here, yeah?" After that he fell silent, not sure what all to say. Asa felt like he was dying a little bit on the inside, feeling like he was being super awkward. "S-sorry if I'm awkward, I'm really bad at this..." He mumbled and nervously fiddled with the straps of his bag.
LukeDeadwood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintLily » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:19 pm

Clara Benson
Female - 18 - Tags: Open

MMI keep doodling as Jason walks away and starts talking to someone else. As he left he said something about chatting again. That gets me thinking about what Kelsey's always telling me about needing to be more social. I could give people a chance, I guess, but I don't have always feel like talking. I let out a sigh. "I'll get there someday."
Last edited by PaintLily on Thur Feb 34, 1492 2:18 am, edited 567 times in total.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am a Christian. │ My avatar was drawn by BlueOrca2000

MMMMIMagic,
MMMMIStatic,
MICall me a fanatic.
MIIt's our world!
MMMI~ Skillet

MI(Song: The Resistance)

^ By emblo ^ v By Sparkleparty v
iIYou can take my heart,
iiYou can take my breath,
iWhen you pry it from
iimy cold, dead chest.