✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ✩ - starstruck )) new & accepting!

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon May 22, 2017 8:41 am

|| name; lola anastasia || location; hall || tags; jasper. || form; c:

after getting her dorm number, and her schedule, lola left the hall, in order to escape the presence of her half-sister,
    and she stepped out into the beautiful sunshine, but as soon as she placed her foot on the pavement, she nearly tripp
    ed and fell flat on her face. luckily, she didn't. as she kept walking, she took a more detailed look at her schedule, b
    ut as she walked and read at the same time, she bumped straight into someone -- jasper.

|| name; alexander nova || location; hall || tags; lola, venus, dimitri. || form; c:

alex rolled his eyes. "ugh, fine. but I get the window. i need it more than you." he mocked his best
    mate, smirking devilishly as he pocketed his schedule. "shall we get to decorating?" alex laughed as
    he shook his head. "you know what would be funny, dem? if your twin brother showed up to school."

|| name; ramona alaina || location; outside || tags; open. || form; c:

ramona, having already received her schedule and dorm number, sat herself on a park bench, already hungry after eating
    belgian waffles with homemade strawberry syrup and whipped cream for breakfast. she hummed as she pulled out plain s
    tring cheese, one of her guilty pleasures, and started pulling the cheese apart with her fingers. "mmmm. cheese." she grin
    ned childishly and popped a piece of cheese into her mouth. "ugh so good."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Mon May 22, 2017 8:58 am

(ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ɪ ʜ ᴏ ʟ ᴛ)

( Age. 20 ) ( Sexuality. Bisexual ) ( Role. Song writer ) ( Appearance. x ) ( Outfit.x ) ( Tags. Tyler, Juliette )

"Well I have Theater class first then History, English and a bunch more
boring classes to attend to."
He said laughing a bit, Levi was comfortable talking now he was out of his
little 'shy zone' and back into reality but he did keep fidgeting with his thumbs for no reason. He always does
this when he is a bit nervous but not too much. He did as well hope that he had at least a bit of classes with them,
he doesn't really want to be alone half of the time he wanted to talk to people and laugh at their funny jokes. He looked
to the side of him a bit and coughed, he was kind of sick but not that much it was probably because he use to spend a lot
of time outside in the darkness walking around while it was cold, it wasn't a really wise choice of him to do that. It was a rather stupid one.
Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ ❝ post four ❞ ))

Postby rocketstarletta! » Mon May 22, 2017 10:15 am

xxx.SENA HAYES
      ( age. twenty ) ( gender. female ) ( role. the bubbly actress ) ( appearance & wearing. & ) ( tagged. carolyn ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. sena continued to smile, she was super happy she had made a friend here, it would awfully be sad if she didn't. "that's wonderful! I have never been to britian!" she never really went outside new york, new york was her hometown, her and river grew up there. "my brother is doing great!" she said cheerfully and then continued. "I've only seen him this morning." she then she smiled as carolyn said she passed him by. "really?! was he a bit taller me, with dark brown hair and blue eyes?" she asked curiously.

hehe hehe. sena eyes lit up as she asked if she'd like to tag along with her to lunch, after class. "absolutely! that would be great!" she said excitably as she gave a charming smile.

xxx.RIVER HAYES
      ( age. twenty one ) ( gender. male ) ( role. the athlete ) ( appearance & wearing. & ) ( tagged. emma & karolina ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. river listened as she said she haid orchastra, orchastra wasn't really his forte, he did like singing though, and so did karolina. but he wasn't very good at it, but he did like listen to people sing then lina asked what was his first class was, he then replied to question. "I have hockey practice." he said with a charming smile. he always like hockey practice, and hockey games, it was his favorite thing on his whole schedule.

hehe hehe. riv wondered what sena was up to. probably making some friends, he thought. he smiled and then asked another question. "what class do you have after orchastra, lina?"

xxx.JULIETTE HART
      ( age. twenty ) ( gender. female ) ( role. the film maker ) ( appearance & wearing. & ) ( tagged. tyler & levi ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. they started to ask questions, well, she might aswell anwser them, even though she was incredibly shy. I guess this may break her out of her shell a bit. It took her a little bit to even say something again. "I.. I have film class." she said at last. It's not really like her to talk this much, it was kinda stange. she continued to hold her camera, she filmed most of her videos on there, it took her awhile to save up money for this camera, and she was glad she had it, it was really expensive.

xxx.JASPER REED
      ( age. twenty) ( gender. male ) ( role. the music prodigy ) ( appearance & wearing. & ♛ ) ( tagged. lola ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. jasper started to get lost into thought while he was walking to his dorm. "where would his dorm be?", "could he possibily be spider-man?" okay, maybe that last one wasn't true, but superheros are awesome, jasper thought. he was so lost in thought he accidently bumped into someone, lola. "I am so sorry, lola! I didn't mean to bump into you!" he apologized. he paused for a moment and asked if she was okay. "are you alright?" he kinda hoped she'd be alright. he rubbed the back of his neck, great start to the first day he thought to himself.

xxx.LILIANA HARPER
      ( age. twenty one) ( gender. female ) ( role. the artist prodigy ) ( appearance & wearing. & ) ( tagged. open! ) ( form. )

hehe hehe. feel free to tag this little french lass! c;
Last edited by rocketstarletta! on Mon May 22, 2017 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon May 22, 2017 10:19 am

|| name; lola anastasia || location; hall || tags; jasper. || form; c:

lola rubbed the top of her head before groaning as she realized that she dropped her schedule in a puddle of muddy
    water. "oh no..." she whimpered as she tried to grab the piece of paper, but she only made it worse as it tore in hal
    f. sigh. "i'm fine, jasper. you okay? i really should pay attention to where i'm going, huh?" she laughed softly before
    she looked back down at the two pathetic half sheets of wet paper.

|| name; alexander nova || location; hall || tags; lola, venus, dimitri. || form; c:

alex rolled his eyes. "ugh, fine. but I get the window. i need it more than you." he mocked his best
    mate, smirking devilishly as he pocketed his schedule. "shall we get to decorating?" alex laughed as
    he shook his head. "you know what would be funny, dem? if your twin brother showed up to school."

|| name; ramona alaina || location; outside || tags; open. || form; c:

ramona, having already received her schedule and dorm number, sat herself on a park bench, already hungry after eating
    belgian waffles with homemade strawberry syrup and whipped cream for breakfast. she hummed as she pulled out plain s
    tring cheese, one of her guilty pleasures, and started pulling the cheese apart with her fingers. "mmmm. cheese." she grin
    ned childishly and popped a piece of cheese into her mouth. "ugh so good."
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“ your stupid excuses - post five ”

Postby rogan » Mon May 22, 2017 10:39 am

xxx[] KAROLINA TALLEY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : melodic musician || tagged river & emma
        ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
          indentationkarolina nodded softly. she knew he had enjoyed field hockey, he had for god knows how long. she loved his enthusiasm for the sport, even though she didn't care for it all too much. she had, in the past, offered to play a one on one match with river, but had always had her plans changed due to her parents fighting. there were days, though, where she would try and give it a shot, only to have her time with the boy cut short by her father.
          indentation"hey, maybe we should take on that one on one match of field hockey we never got to?" she asked him with a happy smile, chuckling softly before she looked down at her schedule while he asked the question. "uhm..." she read over her schedule once more, "choir, or, whatever it is they call it here. something along those lines." she folded the paper once again, and shoved it into her pocket. she looked at emma, who had remained silent while she and river spoke. she didn't entirely mind, she was actually getting a chance to talk to her best friend.

leedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedlee

xxx[] XIMENA PADILLA
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : costume designer || tagged brennen
          indentationshe looked up at him with a soft smile, "i didn't startle you that bad, huh?" she joked, pulling the hat off of her head, placing the classes over her eyes, and curling the bill slightly in her hand, "how has your day been so far, bren?" she asked with a tilt of her head, and carefully placed the hat right where it sat before, on her head. she then pulled the ray-bans off of her face and folded them, pressing her lips together as she tucked the sunglasses into her pockets.
          indentationthe smell of coffee lingered in the air, and her eyes eventually fell on the counter, where many people were lined up. she took in a breath before looking at brennan once more, rolling a shoulders before tucking her hands in her jacket pockets.

leedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedleedlee

xxx[] BAYLEN GILINSKY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : rebel/bad boy || tagged ari
          indentationthe boy released a soft chuckle, tilting his head slightly at her question. "yeah, you can help me with one thing," he told her, lifting his chin slightly, folding his arms over his stomach. "what might your name be?" he lifted his shoulder and turned his body slightly to look at her. she had short brown hair- it had barely reached past her shoulders. now that he got a better look at her eyes, he could see the hazel coloring. "i mean, unless we already met and i'm completely spacing out, and forgetting everything." he waved his hand in front of him, smiling softly.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 22, 2017 11:10 am

[❖] evangeline prescott
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; dance studio || role;; elegant dancer || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      dragging her mind to a different place, evangeline grabbed her bag and started towards the door to the studio room, her brown eyes glassing over. she opened the door and went towards the locker rooms, changed into her casual outfit, and walked out of the studio silently. she had been practicing for a long while now, and honestly didn't want to spend her whole day practicing like she usually did.
      squinting behind her clear rimmed glasses, evangeline started towards the university again with no expression on her caked face. she had put a lot of makeup on this morning, and honestly wasn't sure why.

[❖] brennen gray
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; streets || role;; film geek || crush;; ximena
      ╾────────────╼
      brennen's dimples showed up on his face as he let out a small laugh towards ximena. "nope, not at all. I was just lost in thought." he replied honestly, shrugging at her. he looked down at ximena, watching her quietly as she asked how his day had been. "thoughtful, I guess. I've been thinking of what to do for my next movie." he answered shortly, not wanting to ramble.
      he stepped into line with the pretty girl next to him, his senses basically all filled with coffee or something coffee themed. he didn't exactly know why coffee was such a big deal, but bringing it up with someone that came here daily would probably leave him dead.

[❖] aaron hovve
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; neutral || location;; dorm room || role;; that guy w/ headphones || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      aaron walked into his dorm room, staring at the band posters on his side of the room as he walked in. he blinked a few times before stretching and closing the door behind him. aaron jumped onto his bed, reaching down the side of it to grab his laptop and start putting together playlists for his gig tonight.
      by the time he was finished with the playlist, he had most dubstep songs or really famous remixes included. cracking his knuckles, he plugged his headphones into the laptop and played the music while putting them on.

[❖] emerson jane
      ╾────────────╼
      tagged;; ××× || feeling;; concentrated || location;; dorm room || role;; digital artist || crush;; open
      ╾────────────╼
      after finishing about three or four screens, emerson stretched and got up, planning to go downstairs to steal something from the dorm's fridge without being caught. most of her friends would scold her when they found her trying to steal some of everyone's food, but she honestly didn't care. jumping off of her bed, em grabbed the pillow she had thrown earlier and threw it to her bed before starting towards her door.
      walking downstairs, em had passed aaron and waved before jogging the rest of the way to the kitchen. walking into the tiled floor, she pranced over to the fridge and opened it, looking through the choices of food.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Mon May 22, 2017 11:19 am

( ) ~ C A R O L Y N ! !
    ( age ) 20 years ( sexuality ) bisexual ( wearing ) boop <3 ( role ) the fashion designer ( tags ) sena

indent! c:carolyn thought about her sister and the fact that sena never really went to britain,"oh, i've went there about three times..." she stated. usually, these travels were for carol to visit her sister, talk to her a bit, see what was going on.

indent! c:at the mention of a tall boy with dark brown hair, carolyn nodded,"i think i did see your brother!" she chuckled, putting her hands on her chin. "he was with two girls i believe..." she also added, thinking about when she was walking by.

indent! c:carolyn was excited, having a friend to come with her to lunch, she was definitely more than a happy girl. "well, where should we go?" she asked.

vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Mon May 22, 2017 11:22 am

(ʟ ᴇ ᴠ ɪ ʜ ᴏ ʟ ᴛ)

( Age. 20 ) ( Sexuality. Bisexual ) ( Role. Song writer ) ( Appearance. x ) ( Outfit.x ) ( Tags. Tyler, Juliette )

"Oh it is? Phew.. I thought I was gonna be alone." he laughed a little in embarrassment.
Levi didn't like to be alone he rather have somebody by his side than nobody at all. "I came here just to write
songs for people."
He smiled a little. He didn't really want to become a 'big star' for writing songs he just wanted to write
them for people who he knows are either down or he just cares about them so much. He saw as Tyler took out a sticky note with
his number on it, Levi didn't want to throw it away so he just put it in his pocket just in case he wanted someone to talk to or just in case he needs something from him. He usually throws away all the phone numbers he gets but this one he wants o keep it, he isn't really sure why he want's to keep it though. "I'll keep it just in case." He replied nicely. He also didn't want to be rude and throw the phone number away without even calling him once to talk or he just forgot to say something in class to him. There could be many things as to why he should call him so, he's going to keep the number with him. Levi also realized how Juliette was really shy, he didn't really want to make her even more uncomfortable if she was so he just lightly pat her on the head Hey, it's fine no need to be shy He laughed a bit. Levi was always so happy and he always smiled his parents used to call him 'cute' when he laughed and smiled, he is just so welcoming to others.
Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✩ - heading straight for the castle

Postby valkyrie, » Mon May 22, 2017 11:30 am

( ) - - VENUS HADES
          ─── ( QUEEN BEE )

( role. the classic queen bee) ( age. twenty-one ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. wip) ( location. hall) ( tagged. lola, dimitri, alex )

not sure what to write for her atm

( ) - - MARQUESA DOLCE ALTOVITI
          ─── ( SONGBIRD )

( role. song bird ) ( age. twenty-one ) ( sexuality. bisexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing.x ) ( location.music room, hall ) ( tagged. demi, lola, alex and venus)

the italian sweetheart looked at her best friend's twin brother. "yeah yeah, i'm marquesa. i wouldn't think you would come here." mari said with a bright smile. her eyes looked at him up and down, she was so much smaller than him. dimitri wasn't the one to hang out with her, so she didn't know much about him except from what paris told her. her brown eyes looked at the boy again until she spoke, "how's your brother? i-i haven't seen him in a while." the singet asked with an eyebrow raised. she was alwasy curious about her friends or just people. mari wasn't the one to close them off.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“ well then you're losin' - post six ”

Postby rogan » Mon May 22, 2017 11:35 am

xxx[] KAROLINA TALLEY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : melodic musician || tagged river & emma
          indentationkarolina nodded softly. she knew he had enjoyed field hockey, he had for god knows how long. she loved his enthusiasm for the sport, even though she didn't care for it all too much. she had, in the past, offered to play a one on one match with river, but had always had her plans changed due to her parents fighting. there were days, though, where she would try and give it a shot, only to have her time with the boy cut short by her father.
          indentation"hey, maybe we should take on that one on one match of field hockey we never got to?" she asked him with a happy smile, chuckling softly before she looked down at her schedule while he asked the question. "uhm..." she read over her schedule once more, "choir, or, whatever it is they call it here. something along those lines." she folded the paper once again, and shoved it into her pocket. she looked at emma, who had remained silent while she and river spoke. she didn't entirely mind, she was actually getting a chance to talk to her best friend.

xxx[] XIMENA PADILLA
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : costume designer || tagged brennen
          indentationximena released a chuckle, shrugging softly. "it's not like i was trying to startle you." she smiled, swinging her elbows slightly as she stood in place, looking up at him. she hadn't noticed how much taller he was, he towered over her, literally. she found herself looking up at him longer than intended, and she blushed beneath the pink blush already on her cheeks. "a new movie?" she nudged him with her elbow gently, "what do you think, or want, it to be about?"
          indentationwhen he stepped into the line, she stepped in with him, still standing next to him. she looked down at the ground, and allowed her gaze to trail up to her friend's face. she stood on her toes for a moment, knowing that she would never meet the height of nearly seven (i may be off) inches taller. she sighed softly before she lowered flat on her feet, taking a small step forward.

xxx[] BAYLEN GILINSKY
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx role : rebel/bad boy || tagged ari
          indentationthe boy released a soft chuckle, tilting his head slightly at her question. "yeah, you can help me with one thing," he told her, lifting his chin slightly, folding his arms over his stomach. "what might your name be?" he lifted his shoulder and turned his body slightly to look at her. she had short brown hair- it had barely reached past her shoulders. now that he got a better look at her eyes, he could see the hazel coloring. "i mean, unless we already met and i'm completely spacing out, and forgetting everything." he waved his hand in front of him, smiling softly.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me