squad goals - closed & started

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: squad goals - open n accepting

Postby wlfsoul » Sun May 21, 2017 1:33 pm

── ⛾ ( J o k e s t e r )⛾ ──
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      ( Name:  Kai Konami Age 18 Location  Café Tags Everyone

Kai sipped the coffee but abruptly lifted his head seeing his friend bursting into the cafe which gave him a chill of curiosity on why his friend suddenly had excitement. He felt the arm of his other fellow friend Hana arm on his shoulder but didn't mind and leaned back alittle as Naoki was speaking. "Beach? Totally in, alot of people means alot of pranks" He said with a mischievous smirk as his love for pranks always seemed to cheer him up. "When are we going? Could use a vacation" He said as he was starting to get more and more happy about this vacation. A fun break with your friends? Who would miss that?
wlfsoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encia » Sun May 21, 2017 7:08 pm

( FUJIOKA AYANO ! )
    // eighteen years // female // location; cafe // tagged; friends

"t-the beach?!" ayano repeated, looking seemingly panicked. she looked at her other friends, who seemed pretty interested to go to the beach. she probably was the only one who didn't really want to go. just the thought of people seeing her in a swimsuit made her feel uncomfortable and nauseous. ayano tugged at her scarf nervously, her hands visibly shaking and sweaty.
encia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: squad goals - open n accepting

Postby AnimeQueen » Mon May 22, 2017 12:15 am

HANA SAITO - THE CUTIE PIE
      tagged; friends location; cafe

"the beach sounds like an amazing idea" hana stated picking up her tea from the table and toke a long sip. "i mean what else screams vacation then sunny days, sand and adorable swimsuits" she giggled "right riku?". peering at the brochure she knew why naoki thought it would be such a good idea to go. it looked amazing, with warm yellow sand and sparking blue water who wounldn't want to go, it looked like paradise. reverting her attention back to her friends her eyes set on her friend beside her beside her. "hey you okay a, you look like your about to be sick" she asked.
    ooc; a is hana's nickname for ayano (hope that is okay.)
AnimeQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

three. naoki ishii

Postby elio. » Wed May 24, 2017 4:23 pm

n a o k i - i s h i i
-♥ hyper/eighteen ♥- -♥ tags; friends ♥- -♥ location; cafe ♥- -♥ male/pansexual ♥-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
naoki turned and faced riku, nodding with excitment. His eyes gleamed with eagerness and excitement as usual. "I was thinking we could leave tomorrow and drive there by car since its only a few hours away." He said, looking at his friends eagerly. He looked towards Ayano, her reaction a bit amusing. "Awe Ayano what's wrong with the beach?" He said, bending over a bit to get a bit eye level with her. He pretended to pout a bit, but only smiled again.
Last edited by elio. on Sun May 28, 2017 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: squad goals - closed & started

Postby CaptainRon » Thu May 25, 2017 10:39 am

Riku Hiraoka
Partier || Female || Heterosexual || 18
Tags: Friends || Location : Cafe

"Ha ha ha Naoki, you're so cute! We shouldn't go by car, we should go by PARTY BUS!!" She pulled out her phone and began typing frantically, "I'll see if I can get one rented A.S.A.P. I'll hire a driver too, that way no one has to pay attention to the road and we can all focus on fun!" Suddenly the phone rang, and she answered. "Hello? Mmhmm, mmhmm. Yes, hold on." She turned back to her friends, "Do we want a bus with or without a mini fridge?"
Last edited by sun on Thu May 25, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed inappropriate content.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Thu May 25, 2017 2:22 pm

Aki yuuma
DareDevil || Androgenous || Poly-Pansexual || 19
Aki had gotten up late, as they'd gone to bed even later the night before as usual. When the realization of what day it was, and what they were missing hit them however, they were quick to snap into high gear. They made quick work of a shower, then dashed out the door of their apartment to get to the cafe. They got there right as Riku was talking on the phone, and rather unceremoniously smushed them self into the same chair as Naoki. "I'm here! What did I miss?" They asked, looking from friend to friend, grinning a lopsided grin of greeting.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

four. naoki ishii

Postby elio. » Sun May 28, 2017 10:17 am

n a o k i - i s h i i
-♥ hyper/eighteen ♥- -♥ tags; friends ♥- -♥ location; cafe ♥- -♥ male/pansexual ♥-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
naoki leaned closer to listen to the other person on the phone. "How much do they cost anyways? I don't think I can afford that." He said, messing with the sides of his hair a bit. "A mini fridge? Of course!" He said, a bit loudly, hyper as always. When Aki arrived and pushed herself into his chair he put on a pouty face again. "Oh we're planning a vacation to the beach a few hours away. Jeez it seems you get fatter every time we see you!" He joked, laughing. He snatched the brochure away from Riku and showed it to Aki. "Isn't it pretty? Riku wants to rent a party bus to take us there like usual. He said, putting on a big smile.
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Mon May 29, 2017 8:07 am

Aki yuuma
DareDevil || Androgynous || Poly-Pansexual || 19
Aki lifted and eyebrow at the conversation, Having missed the talk of a tour bus. They just snickered when Naoki joked about their weight,"Fatter? That's funny considering I'm the lightest of everyone here!" they said teasingly, poking at Naoki's side. They turned their attention to the brochure that was shoved in their face by their enthusiastic friend, and their mismatched eyes grew wide. "Oohh wow! They flipped through the pages, skimming over the text and admiring the pictures. "Are we going there?" they asked curiously, and was about to speak again when a sudden yawn interrupted them."Okay, I need coffee" they noted, turning longing mismatched eyes to the counter of the coffee shop.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honokahonk » Mon May 29, 2017 10:12 am

桜井 ほむら ♛ HOMURA SAKURAI

tags; the squad ★ where; café ★
ooc ; sorry for being inactive!! rfhbjdvc school hit me like a truck and i'm writing this from my grave while aggressively procrastinating and running on half an hour of sleep and energy drinks help me

huh, the beach... well, homura hadn't been to the beach in a while, so a vacation there couldn't hurt much. especially since she was going with her friend group. nice. going with them sounded a lot more fun than just going with big s-

and then akiya decided to unceremoniously rush in, totally cutting off the brunette's train of thought.god, just set an alarm or something so you wouldn't be late for meetings and the like. so irresponsible. so okay, that's enough. homura hid her subtle scowl, turning her face away from her androgynous friend to look at her empty coffee cup instead… hm. actually, she may need another drink. and the dummy just pretty much said that they were in quite the dire need of caffeine, and thus may go and get some. nice timing, pal. "say, if you're going to go and grab a coffee, how about you get me one as well?" homura gave the daredevil a small smile, already reaching into her bag to grab her wallet.
honokahonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby encia » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:23 pm

( FUJIOKA AYANO ! )
    // eighteen years // female // location; cafe // tagged; friends

ayano looked at the friend who was sitting beside her, hearing hana call her by her nickname. "huh? w-well, i guess i'm kind of alright and... not alright." she mumbled quietly, tugging at her scarf. watching as one of her friend unceremoniously shove themselves into naoki's chair, the girl's hands only felt shakier. it seemed that they had decided to go to the beach by a party bus, and it somewhat made ayano more nervous hearing that riku was going to hire a complete stranger to drive it.
      ooc// yeah, its alright ^^
      sorry for taking a while to reply i didn't have much motivation tbh hh
encia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me