the college experience {always open}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the college experience {open}

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:55 pm

Theodore Locke
20|Male|Bisexual
Performing Arts
Tagged: Daniel.

Theo nodded slightly, then he quickly went off to get his keys, along with his wallet. After a few moments, he returned and signed 'Ready!' then he carried the jug of lemonade downstairs and placed it on the dining room table. He stepped out of the house, going to his car and waiting in the driver's seat, ready to get going once Daniel was seated and ready.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:11 am

daniel / jae ho | twenty-one| he/him | creative writing major | tagged;;theo | chilling.
Daniel does onne final check e he has everything. Once satisfyed that he has everything he will need and sweeps through the dining room and living room, then out the door. He see's Theo waiting in the driving seat and a sense of guilt and embarrassment sweep over him. He still feels awful about making Theo drive, even though they're going to the same place and had planned on doing it. He takes a deep breath before opening the passenger side door and sliding in. He slams the door shut, unaware that he's doing it, he doesn't even flinch. Daniel carries on, buckling up and once again touching his hand to his mouth and motioning outwards.
Thank you
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadSpace » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:52 am

WeAreTheWalkingDead wrote:Image
20 ;; Bisexual ;; Irish ;; Outfit;;Felling: Excited ;; Location: outside ;; Tags: Easlee

"Oh this is Finley," I reply taking her out of her carrier, "but we call her Finn most the time," I smile, bouncing her on my knee. "Oh, what classes are you majoring and minoring?" I ask her. Brushing the hair out of my child's face, she just rubbing her face again pushing the hair back into place. [sorry I have some writers block atm lol]

20 ;; Bisexual ;; American ;; Outfit;;Felling: Sorta-Kinda Calm ;; Location: Her dorm ;; Tags: Isabella

As I am talking to myself to remain calm and not go mentally-crazy I hear someone entering the dorm, which makes me jump. Soon a girl with long brunette hair enters, looking around a bit first before spotting her, "Hi there, I'm Isabella Grant," she says so softly and politely. How am I afraid of a girl who is so-- so kind, she doesn't look like she would steal my laptop or even think about it. "Eden Clevlery," I nervously reply trying to steady my breathing, so I don't sound like a train-wreak, even though I truly am due to my past breakup. I take a deep breath in before igniting the conversation, "what are you majoring in?" I ask my head hung low and my fingers picking off some teal nail polish.
DeadSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one

Postby FEMME FETALE » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:10 am

I S A B E L L A
    G R A N T X X

Eden Cleverly . Isabella took a mental note of the name and stored it in her memory. The slightly more composed blonde proceeded to then ask what she is majoring in, "Fashion," Bella replied hesitantly; people usually roll their eyes or make a sarcastic comment when they hear her major - they don't think it's worth studying. "What about yourself?" Isabella swiftly asked as she tucked a loose brunette lock behind her ear.
FEMME FETALE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:09 am

Theodore Locke
20|Male|Bisexual
Performing Arts
Tagged: Daniel.

When Daniel gets into the passenger seat, Theo looked at him and smiled brightly, though jumped as the door was slammed. He decided not the mention it, as it was clearly a mistake and Daniel wouldn't have been able to hear the door anyway. He signs 'It's cool' then, he starts up the engine, rolling out of the driveway and going towsrds the college campus. He decided not to put any music on, as they would get there in about 5 - maybe 10 - minutes. Indeed, he soon pulled up and parked into the campus car park, turning the engine off.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:43 am

daniel / jae ho | twenty-one| he/him | creative writing major | tagged;;capri and finn | chilling.
Once at the campus, Daniel gets out and waves goodbye to Theo with a smile. As he starts to make his way inwards of the campus, he is very aware of all the movements going on. Infact, if it weren't for him steping to side of a boy on a skateboard, he wouldn't have looked across the way and seen a woman with a baby on his lap. Something about her made Daniel approach her, and by the time he was too close, he realized it was Capri.
In highschool Danny(though at that time he went by Jae Ho strictly) had asked Capri to the dance, he didn't know she had a boyfriend at the time. Now that he was standing in front of her, he left like he needed to introduce himself again. He signs her name with a confused look, his way of saying
Capri?
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadSpace » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:14 pm

20 ;; Bisexual ;; Irish ;; Outfit;;Felling: Excited ;; Location: Outside ;; Tags: Easlee & Daniel

While bouncing my child on my lap my attention gets directed to a boy on a skateboard, "I didn't know you could use skateboards on campus," I say remembering that every campus that enrolled in had a strict rule of no bicycles, skateboards, and Rollerblade's in campus grounds. Though my attention is then brought to a familiar looking man who is staring at me; confusion filling his face as he signs my name quickly. Then I realize who this tall man is, Jae Ho? I sign back to him with no flaws, it is as if I've been signing ever since we stopped talking. "Would you excuse me?" I say to Easlee, then getting up and wrapping my child around my hip while carrying the diaper bag with my other shoulder. Haven't seen you since high school I sign again using only my left hand as my right is occupied, How have you been?

20 ;; Bisexual ;; Irish ;; Outfit;;Felling: Calm ;; Location: Dorm ;; Tags: Isabella

"Oh that would be cool," I say to Isabella, "you look like someone who would be good at taking that class," I give a shy smile then make eye contact with her rather beautiful eyes, "What about yourself?" She asks. "Oh, Chemical Science," I reply, calm now, "I wanted to take an English major but I am highly Dyslexic so my councilors told me to go with my second choice," I chuckle, while grabbing my pillow and fluffing it before putting it down and topping it off with a stuffed German Shepherd which was the last thing my mother had gave to me before she passed.

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱♡ⅯⅯⅢ♡⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
Hello, my name is Saturn. I have been on CS for six
years. I have also been coding on and off since
January 2017, and would consider myself a more
skilled coder so please take a look at my shop!

(FallenKora is my cousin we trade unfairly!)
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
my coding shop
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
DeadSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:14 pm

daniel / jae ho | twenty-one| he/him | creative writing major | tagged;;capri and finn | chilling.
Daniel is shocked that Capri is still so fluent at sign language. It's been awhile. He smiles softly as she signs with her unoccupied hand.
Damn, i have not been called J-a-e H-o since high school. I go by D-a-n-i-e-l or D-a-n-n-y now. he leans closer to the baby and grins, carefully touching her nose before looking back up to Capri
Whose this?
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadSpace » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:33 pm

20 ;; Bisexual ;; Irish ;; Outfit;;Felling: Excited ;; Location: Outside ;; Tags: Daniel

Finn giggles then hides her face into my shoulder when Daniel touches her nose, Oh sorry, its been a while I smile back at him, it been so long, I always wondered what happened to him. We kind-of stopped talking once he asked me to the dance and I had to kindly decline because of my boyfriend. Her name is Finley, but everyone calls her Finn I tickle her belly making her laugh and smile while glancing at Daniel. You know we should put the awkward past behind us and hang out again if your cool with that I sign freely, while Finn grabs a handful of hair and yanks on it.

WeAreTheWalkingDead wrote:Image
20 ;; Bisexual ;; Irish ;; Outfit;;Felling: Calm ;; Location: Dorm ;; Tags: Isabella

"Oh that would be cool," I say to Isabella, "you look like someone who would be good at taking that class," I give a shy smile then make eye contact with her rather beautiful eyes, "What about yourself?" She asks. "Oh, Chemical Science," I reply, calm now, "I wanted to take an English major but I am highly Dyslexic so my councilors told me to go with my second choice," I chuckle, while grabbing my pillow and fluffing it before putting it down and topping it off with a stuffed German Shepherd which was the last thing my mother had gave to me before she passed.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
Hello, my name is Saturn. I have been on CS for six
years. I have also been coding on and off since
January 2017, and would consider myself a more
skilled coder so please take a look at my shop!

(FallenKora is my cousin we trade unfairly!)
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△
my coding shop
△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△△▽△
DeadSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunnflowerx » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:44 pm

Daniel grins, happy that she's willing to put it behind her.
Thank you, i really appreciate it. What are you up too? Besides, you know, being a mom. he holds his arms out to baby, just to see if she's willing to come see him. He'd never have imagined someone he knew in high school is already a mother.
sunnflowerx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me